Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KSP1138.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1284 2 years ago
MandoPremiums (resized).jpgMandoPremiums (resized).jpg
#1358 2 years ago
Quoted from fswanson24:

Has anyone heard if the Oct run of Premiums was moved up to Sept?

No, but they apparently built at least a few at the end of August.

https://twitter.com/sternpinballinc/status/1431638917950971907

#1360 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Picked up my Premium yesterday
[quoted image]

What was the build date and does it have insider connected installed?

#1366 2 years ago

Thanks. Interesting, I thought they were closed down on the weekends.

#1481 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Any one know if Mando Prem is still on the line at Stern this week?

I hope they make enough with this run to at least handle the May premium orders before they start cranking out Godzillas. I haven't heard anything from my distributor, and wouldn't have even known they were running them earlier than October if it wasn't for that Stern twitter post.

#1492 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

My distributor is saying I'll most likely be looking at October. Ordered third week of May. Was originally thought to be end of June, early July. Might not ever get it though. If the rumored price increases are true and Stern doesn't grandfather these earlier orders in then I am out. I'll have some Cliffy's and an animated Grogu toy though.

I was told a month ago they wouldn't get any more before October, but that was before this unplanned premium run. No idea where those are going, since I've only seen one person posting that they got one recently. I was expecting around October all along, so nothing really to complain about there, but if it is an extra $1000 I'm not going to be too happy about that considering I have a signed invoice with the old price. What a shitty way to do business if stern can't guarantee the price a distributor will pay for an order from 4 months ago. I get that some may order way more games then they expect to receive based on anticipated future orders, but stern should at least lock in the price they will pay for a specific number of games. That way a customer could be told that they are outside of their allocated games, the price isn't locked and may go up, and they could try to find one somewhere else.

#1505 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

The fact that JJP grandfathers pre-orders into older prices (at least for direct purchases) may put some competitive pressure on Stern to do the same with their distros.
Mine said he got allocation for the Oct. run back when the machine was announced which, if true, means he got allocated well before any price increase. If I was a distributer, I wouldn't be too happy with Stern if they didn't honor the price when I received allocation and sold pre-orders/deposits to my customers, who would be just as likely to be angry with me as with Stern for a bait-and-switch move like that.

It puts the distributors in a very bad spot if the prices for the number of games allocated to them by stern for specific production runs can go up. Customers that put down deposits on games will either be pissed off, cancel their orders, or both. Now if they took pre-orders for games beyond what they were allocated then that's on them unless they made it clear that the price wasn't locked in for those orders.

#1510 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think it will boil down to people who have actually made a purchase, including a partial payment with invoice... vs people that are 'on a list' or maybe just completed a deposit to secure an order/spot - but not actually completed a sale.
Obviously it's in everyone's interest to honor the old price for orders already taken for committed lots (at both stern and distros). 'demand orders' that aren't booked would likely goto post-increase prices.

Is my relatively small deposit considered a partial payment if I got an invoice?

I guess we'll find out sooner or later. Imagine the shit show if some distributors honor the old price and some don't for people that ordered back in May.

1 month later
#2117 2 years ago
Quoted from joecitizen:

Does anyone know if a round of premiums are still coming this month?

Flip N Out said it is December now on their podcast.

1 month later
#2604 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

In another thread someone said the premium run was bumped to spring, but my distributer just told me today its still on for Mid December. So looking forward to getting it then(hopefully)

That's good to hear. For those wanting pros it looks like my local distributors have spots still available for a November build.

2 weeks later
#2762 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Nice. Melissa just told me I should hear something next week. Have godzilla premium coming as well any day. Lots of waiting and them bam all at once.

My distributor just told me this afternoon that the 12/1 stern production update they received has the premiums being built the weeks of 12/20 and 12/27. No word on how many. So that clears things up

#2835 2 years ago

My distributor requested payment today for the premium I ordered in May. Production is supposed to start the week of 12/20.

1 week later
#3067 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

That was the rumor. Hopefully they’ve already been on the line and complete, otherwise shipping this week seems like a stretch.

My distributor told me on Monday that production of premiums is supposed to begin on 12/20, and run through the following week. They were calling to confirm they received my payment of the balance due that they requested a couple days prior. They didn't sound fully confident that stern would start building them on the 20th (mentioned in progress BM66 build wasn't going perfectly) or that they would get all of their allotment from this run.

1 week later
#3159 2 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

yes I talked to stern at IAAPA they said no mando premiums in december it got pushed back, so because we all waited so patiently they are going to charge us an extra $1100 or so as a nice screw you bonus... does not matter when you paid
I am thinking of canceling my order since i also really don't want that stupid stern QR reader in the apron anyway

I guess I need to get my money back from my distro then. Not sure why I was invoiced a few days ago for the balance due unless they got some bad info from Stern. I'll take the over on February or whenever they say it is rescheduled it for now. On the fence about cancelling too. We'll see what they say about the increase.

#3167 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Im on fence too. Paid for premium in full July. Still waiting. Also have alien, CCr on order. So may just roll those dollars into those games if I get asked for another 1100… i already have the darn side armor, art blades and multiple mods just waiting to be installed which frustrates me further if i cancel

I was told they might build "a couple" Mandos this week if they get done building the games that have licensing expiring at the end of the year. So if you are at the top of your distributor's list there's at least a slim chance. The run is now scheduled for February. I'm staying in because I still do want the game, and even if I change my mind between now and then I shouldn't have too much trouble selling/trading it.

#3221 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

The conflicting information from Distributors is dizzying. Stern really just needs to make the production schedule available for consumers to monitor “as is” so that there is less confusion among people waiting on orders.
I’m sure distributors would appreciate not having to reply to emails asking about production updates constantly.
For example, you were told March 22 (I assume recently) while FlipNOut reported Feb 22 just yesterday.
Bah!

I know, it almost seems like they are releasing conflicting info on purpose just to confuse the shit out of everyone. My distro told me February last week which matches FlipNOut's info.

1 week later
#3289 2 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

My Mando Premium just came available! There's hope and rebellions are built on hope.

Cool, let us aspiring owners know what the build date is when you get it.

#3312 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

February is the current plan for next Premium run, per Flip N Out. Yours (and mine!) should be in that run as well.
Ref: this post below and the preceding episode of The Pinball Show
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/58#post-6691466

He confirmed that here too: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/8#post-6695961

Sucks we couldn't get into the December run before the January price increase. At least we should get ours before the next price increase...I think.

1 week later
#3374 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Give this man a cookie.
If you have the Rifle and Flamthrower and a multiball is in progress, you can choose to use either depending on your press type. The button will be flashing both ORANGE and GREEN.

I don't have the game yet, but when I get it I'm holding that button down and going with the flamethrower every time.

1 week later
#3641 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I’m intrigued.. I wonder if this hdmi output could be used for an under-glass mod or an aftermarket topper (once we see the official one). A little display similar to BM66 tucked somewhere (apron, in front of the encounter diverter where it’s just bare solenoid right now, etc) would be a nice compromise over paying $$$ for the official topper.
Hopefully they leave that HDMI output active regardless of you having an official topper, opens the door for some cool mod ideas imo.
I’ve got a 7” hdmi display from adafruit somewhere here, I might try that concept out tonight. Would have to figure out if it’s possible to reverse the image though…

If there's a cheap-ish 3D hologram fan out there with an HDMI input that would be pretty sweet. The ones I've seen just loop through stuff on a card.

#3648 2 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Ya I was mad as hell when I saw it. The cabinet is solid, so I went with the decals.

Wow, I've got one coming sometime in the next few days that I hope shows up a little better shape.

It looks like a forklift was driving by and snagged it.

#3722 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Well, so much for receiving my Mando today. As expected, FedEx's tracking was off. Scheduled to receive mine next Friday.

Mine was supposed to get delivered yesterday, but has been stuck in Ohio for the last couple days due to the ice & snow, so it is now supposed to show up on Tuesday. R&L, so I'm hoping for a mostly intact box with as few forklift holes as possible.

#3738 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

I deleted my v1.01 file to upgrade to v1.02. Anyone have v1.01 on Dropbox maybe?
Thank you

Just right-click on the "Download Game Code" button and select "Copy link address". Paste it into your browser and change 1_02 to 1_01.

That should work for both the raw images and the spk files. I don't know how long they keep the older code around, but 1.00 and 1.01 are still there.

#3865 2 years ago

I finally got a premium on Tuesday after waiting since May. I had a Pinwoofer GT ready to be installed, but I put a couple dozen games on it with the stock speakers first. I didn't adjust any settings, but the sound was very hollow with the stock speakers. The Pinwoofer install took about 20 minutes and couldn't have been easier with the included speaker brackets, wiring harness, and power/audio boards that piggyback on the stern connectors in the backbox. I used the recommended amp settings from the Pinwoofer blog and it sounds great now. I'll probably make a few minor adjustments, but it is pretty close as-is. Those stock Stern speakers and sub are really, really cheap. You'd think Premiums would get something a little better than that.

I could have went the DIY route, probably with an external sub, car speakers, and an amp, but this was way easier with the benefit of using an amp and speakers that are proven to work well in a pinball machine.

#4028 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Just installed my official rifle side armor. I found it interesting that, while it uses the original bolts at both ends of the cabinet, it doesn’t use any of the original two wood screw holes and asks you to make new holes in that gorgeous cabinet art.
I opted to just attach it with the bolts and left the wood screws off. This does make the armor a little wobbly in the middle and below the flipper buttons. I cut strips of sorbothane to wedge in these spots, which filled in the gaps and absorbed most of the hollow metal noise.

I originally only put the end bolts on too, but then I figured since I'll never take the side armor off I might as well put those screws in, and it looks a little better without those empty screw holes.

#4030 2 years ago

Thanks to the posts about fixing the left orbit SDTM issue. It wasn't a problem the first several games, but got really bad yesterday, so I guess the guide moved. Not surprising since I had a few loose screws, including at the entrance gate to the upper playfield which flew off mid-game. After that I checked everything.

I did have a bad switch (59) on the upper playfield exit that I had to replace. It almost never registered, even when manually testing it, and when I pulled it out to check things it didn't have that distinctive click when pushed. For now I replaced it with a slightly modified rollover switch.

#4132 2 years ago

Anybody having the ball fly off the metal ramp at the intersection if you hit the right scoop from the left flipper? I've had that happen a few times now.

#4191 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

There is a set screw that holds in the weight. I think I used a T10 to get it out, then I put the weight perpendicular to the other side and that really lowered the intensity of the shaking. I’ll try to get a pic when I open my machine up again.

I just offset my Stern Rev C shaker by 90 and the set screw was a 3/32 hex. Also used a little silicon spray lubricant to get rid of a minor squeak. Much better now.

#4207 2 years ago
Quoted from bumper123:

Need some help if you can... Just received my Mando Premium the other day... Has anyone had issues with the the ball launch some hits the left flipper tip or drains on initial shooter hit? Can't find any anything that it hits. Checked level side to side is good.. Thoughts? Sometimes it will stays to the right flipper during the game.

The ball bumps off the post at the end of the left orbit when coming around, so you need to adjust the metal guide to be out towards the center of the playfield a bit farther. See the picture here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/65#post-6699324

#4263 2 years ago

Has anybody seen the playfield and screen go dark, and the flippers die mid-game? Sometimes it is preceded by the screen going off/on a couple times, sometimes not. It doesn't completely lose power, and if I open the coin door and pull the interlock, it will restore full power to everything, and the in progress game keeps going. I saw it happen once a couple days ago and I didn't need to do anything at that time since it recovered on it's own after a second, but it has gotten worse today. Sometimes I can play a 2-3 games in a row and its good, then it happens a couple times within 5 minutes.

The connections at the power supply are good, nothing loose there, and I've checked every other connector too as far as I know. I was going to play with the coin door and backbox open to be able to see that status lights on the boards show when it happens. Any suggestions?

#4277 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Hey guys,
Got my new Mando premium on the 19th.
When I first got my machine, insider connect was not working nor could you see the network settings in the menu.
During game play the playfield would just go dark like the tilt was being activated but it wasn't.
Then during boot up the machine can not fine node boards 1, 8, and 9. Its to the point now the machine is not playable.
Anyone else see these issues this their machine?
Thanks.

First, insider connect isn't enabled yet for Mando.

Might be similar to what I've been seeing: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/86#post-6802692

Check the power status LEDs on the CPU board in the backbox and see which ones are lit. My issue was intermittent, and I saw the VNB (node bus voltage) light would go off/on when the issue was occurring.

Yesterday I found that the ground wire for the CPU board (upper left 48V connector CN7) was a little loose and had backed out of the connector a bit, and due to the wire tie for that bundle of wires was getting pulled on. I created a little slack on that wire, and pushed it all the way back into the connector. After that I played for about an hour, let it sit in attract mode for a couple hours, then played again for about an hour more without seeing any issues, so I'm hoping that was causing it since it seems like the kind of thing a flaky ground would cause, but we'll see.

#4283 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Also another weird thing is is once I open the coin door and shut it again only the general illumination lights will light on the right hand side of the playfield not the left hand side of the playfield.

Good luck. When mine would die I could usually get it to come back by opening the coin door and pulling the interlock, but not always. And sometimes everything would just start blinking off and on. If it isn't an issue with the 48v connector at the CPU board the only advice I can give is to start checking for any loose connectors, and loose wires going into connectors.

#4297 2 years ago

Too bad it didn't have IC a couple days ago because I could have gotten an achievement for scoring 500mil while the playfield and flippers randomly lose power.

#4303 2 years ago

Carl should say "Eye of the Tiger, Mando!" once in a while.

#4335 2 years ago

No issues installing the new code and getting it connected and registered. I'm really glad my wifi password isn't that complicated or I'd still be entering it. WPS would have been easier.

#4358 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Just want to let you know it ended up being node board 9 causing those issues on my Mando. By the way Stern sucks ass with their tech support. Going on 4 days without a response back.

Glad you got it sorted out. Was the node board itself bad or just one of its connections?

They got back to me almost immediately with some initial basic things to check, but I had figured it out on my own by the time they replied again the next morning. I guess it depends on who you get.

3 weeks later
#4622 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Agreed, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.IMO best side armor of any machine out there, just saying.

I originally didn't put the screws in either, but for some reason the empty screw holes bugged me. There's a little rattle without them since this side armor only has the larger bolts at each end since none of the rail screw holes are used.

#4647 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Need some help...
Just set up a game at work, build date is March 8 of this year. I have the issue where the rail guide on the left orbit is pushed in too much, which means the ball hits the rubber post and takes a bad bounce, rather than smoothly coming around.
I tried the following:
1) Unscrewed the guide by that area, moved the post out a bit, then screwed back in. Worked for a few games, then got pushed back in.
2) Bent the rail guide by the post. Worked for a few games, then got pushed back in.
I'm finding this annoying. Anyone else have this issue and find a resolution?

If I'm understanding, you moved the post?

You want to move the metal guide out towards the center of the playfield to clear the post. There's just one screw that holds the guide in place near the post, and you really need to torque that thing down to keep it from moving back in again.

1 week later
#4713 2 years ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

actually stern already has a solution to this issue. found this in my mando premium made in december 2021. they have fixed the guide to the playfield with a screw. and by the line of dirt seen on the playfield protector, balls seem to run smoothly down...
[quoted image]

My January build has that screw, but it still had the issue because it wasn't tightened enough and the guide moved. I had to really tighten that down to get it to stay put.

#4714 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Yep! Helmet gate screw also slopped off of mine mid-play @ maybe 10 plays. That lil' buggar wedged up in the drop ramp just below it. Hopefully more first-time-mando owners see your photos!

Me too on the helmet gate screw. I guess installing it is a 2 person job.

1 week later
#4802 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Honestly I’ve felt like this game is a clunk fest. I’m not talking missed shots, but made shots that don’t flow well or rattle around and reject for no reason. The main cuplprit was the left orbit coming off the razor crest shot. A lot of people reported it was bouncing off the plastic tab there and wrecking the glow. So I finally did the plastic trim mod on the left orbit plastic. Amazing difference!! I also moved that ball guide out a bit so it doesn’t clip the slingshot and get all crazy. My game finally flows!!! Thanks to all who posted about it. I’m excited to play!

You could try removing the post mentioned here too. It helped on mine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/92#post-6847842

#4820 1 year ago

I've had to replace 3 of the back panel GI bulbs now (112-5034-WW). Anyone else seeing that?

No issues with the replacement bulbs going out again so I'm guessing the stock ones were crap quality.

4 weeks later
#5035 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I tightened mine pretty tight and it’s not gone back yet.

Same here. I needed to do it twice since I didn't tighten it enough the first time, but it hasn't moved back now after a couple hundred games.

Does anyone have any tips for the ambush u-turn shot going SDTM from the left flipper? Game is level and it doesn't happen every time, but enough to be annoying. Can the exit guide be adjusted any?

4 weeks later
#5228 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I think it's this...What's the solution?

I placed a rubber ring underneath the screw here (not my picture). A few washers would probably work too. That plastic just needs to be raised up a bit.

Edit: And while you're fixing that remove that unnecessary post next to the pop bumper which can also cause hang ups.

5f81bbb4562c1d92343e2798f8e1d4b4b33f1a67 (resized).jpg5f81bbb4562c1d92343e2798f8e1d4b4b33f1a67 (resized).jpg

#5238 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

I’d be careful about that. The purpose of that post is to prevent the pop bumper from slamming balls into the spinner. The spinner is a bit fragile for anything but straight-on hits. Things like this are usually discovered during testing, and there’s a reason Stern added this.

Noted, I assume all risk I've had it removed for hundreds of games now. The angle between the pop bumper and the spinner doesn't seem to lend itself to many direct hits, but anything's possible.

It would be interesting if they added that post after noticing issues with the spinner during testing, but somehow missed the cracking plastic ramp and diverter.

2 weeks later
#5371 1 year ago
Topper (resized).jpgTopper (resized).jpg
1 month later
#5748 1 year ago

Has anybody seen this one before? Hitting the action button for the amban rifle add-a-ball a little too late after going down to 1 ball on the victory lap of I Like Those Odds put the balls back in play but the mode ended. So a non-multiball multiball mode ensued. Which then made it a little challenging to buy stuff at the foundry.

1 month later
#6106 1 year ago

So that cool Black Knight topper released about 2 1/2 years ago was $450 (is that right?) and the Mando topper is $2000?

It's almost like they priced it so they wouldn't need to produce that many, while making the same amount of profit (or more).

1 month later
#6594 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I think somebody posted the part # for the node board either in this thread or one of the threads specifically about the topper. Not sure if it was a copy of one of the common playfield boards (node 8/9) or something different.
This is all just guesswork though. Assuming you got your hands on the right node board and hooked it up the same way the official topper is, we still don’t know for sure if the machine would be fooled.

I'd be willing to try if somebody confirms the node board part number and I can find one somewhere.

#6596 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Same here, but I don't think it'll be easy to get one without proving you bought a topper and yours has failed. This is the first machine to use this particular node board...
docquest posted the info in the "Stern Mandalorian Topper Released" thread, here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandolorian-topper-released-video-inside/page/17#post-7274744
Node 12 (optional)
520-8530-00
HDMI Adapter-Topper
Side note, was this just sitting here in the manual since launch and we didn't notice it? Or did Stern update the manual recently?
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Mandalorian_LE_Pre_web.pdf URL suggests May 2022 upload...[quoted image]

Yeah I just saw that in the manual too, and it's been in there for months. Those probably won't be available anywhere for a while if all the newer toppers use that version.

1 week later
#6655 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Would you mind sharing what stand you used for those black series helmets? Looks great!
I have that same Mando helmet that I've considered putting up top (maybe with some flashers on the corners tied into the game) since I can't rationalize an official topper.

I've used black industrial pipe, elbows, and flanges that you can get at home depot to wall mount helmets. You could probably rig up something with that stuff, using a board that sits on top of the backbox as a base.

#6681 1 year ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

It happened last night, so I haven't had much time to play with it more. But it doesn't even boot and the LCD screen is blank...just 4 red bright lights on the CPU. It was weird as it said the update installed. I turned it off and when I turned it back on, nothing. I'll call tech support if I can't get it going. This is a premium machine.

I'm guessing they will tell you to try reseat the SD card, and if that doesn't work to try a new SD card with the latest image file.

#6684 1 year ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

If reseating doesn't work I'll try a new SD card...does it matter what kind, size, etc.? Thanks for the suggestions.

Just needs to be a class 10. 32GB is big enough.

2 months later
#7005 1 year ago

After finishing This is the Way the missions and MBs reset were still playable, but not the encounters. If you get through either the missions or MBs again do you get to play those mini wizard modes a 2nd time?

2 months later
#7345 10 months ago

My local distributor has a special on the topper for $1700 delivered.

#7347 10 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

ya, but did yours come with several new games at full price?
He… I… got a bargain! ….and several pins.

I bought my Mando from Will. Just passing along the info on the topper in case anyone wants a "bargain" and that new ones can be found for under MSRP. I just went with a Mando helmet on mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KSP1138.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=KSP1138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.