Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Insanity_Falls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1288 2 years ago

So the lamp to the right of Grogu’s head was loose when it came from the factory and kept going in and out. Tried pushing it back in, it slipped and fell back behind him. Got the flashlight out and shined it around back there. Nada. Tried the stick magnet. Nope. Shake it around a little bit, nothing falls out. So I grab the bag of spare bulbs.

Now there are 3 bulbs back there and an empty socket where the loose one used to be. 20+ games since then and still waiting for one or more of them to make an appearance.

Anyway if you have ham hands like me, go grab a shooter rod rubber instead of trying to fiddle it in there with your fingers. It’s not worth it. lol

#1304 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Ha. That exact one was loose for me as well. I swapped that one and the one to the left of grogu with green. Looks so much better imo. Hard to appreciate the gentle glow from a photo but you get the idea.
[quoted image]

I thought that might look good, which is why one of the three bulbs stuck in the back of my game was a green one.

#1340 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

With a Grogu out of the game, there sure is plenty of real estate for another cool mod or something in that spot. Animated Grogu is going in replacing the static figure. But I had some ideas when I saw all the room.
Edit: Who the hell downvotes a simple photo showing a part removed?
[quoted image][quoted image]

You could put R2D2 there!

Meanwhile, bulb #1 has reappeared at the most inconvenient of times:
A5501D72-F7FB-492E-BC79-4F1325B11E94 (resized).jpegA5501D72-F7FB-492E-BC79-4F1325B11E94 (resized).jpeg

#1472 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

For the record
If stern makes a mando topper that is not IG-11
Then the need to re-think their audience. Would be a missed Opportunity for a fantastic topper!

Obviously the topper is going to be an animated mechanical Child in his floating crib, because you'd think a moving Grogu mech would be a given in this game but obviously there was nowhere on the playfield for such a contraption.

1 month later
#2178 2 years ago

What’s Madness Multiball?

#2192 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

I'm not certain but I'd guess it's the Dank Ferric multiball you can get from the foundry. It's certainly weird enough to earn that name

Dank Ferric is a separate mode. Madness Multiball does absolutely nothing right now except start a 3-ball multiball with no jackpots, animations, etc. unless I’m missing something.

So I’m choosing to believe that it’s going to turn into a Medieval Madness easter egg, and that hitting the left ramp is going to trigger callouts like “they took our thermal detonators!”

So with this completely baseless and unfounded theory in mind, what are some of the best Mad Libs you guys can come up with for Mando-themed “they took our _______” callouts?

#2199 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

How do you start Madness Multiball?

Wellllll, I don’t know of a way to start it from regular gameplay and I’m not sure it’s wise to get into specifics in public since it involves some modifications to the game that may be frowned upon.

I’ll grab a vid of it running on my machine, though.

#2202 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

Wellllll, I don’t know of a way to start it from regular gameplay and I’m not sure it’s wise to get into specifics in public since it involves some modifications to the game that may be frowned upon.
I’ll grab a vid of it running on my machine, though.

#2206 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Crazy! Thanks for the video!

No problem. Now if I could figure out how to get THIS to pop up during gameplay...

61F31022-B575-4C3B-9089-DBB291296AA2 (resized).jpeg61F31022-B575-4C3B-9089-DBB291296AA2 (resized).jpeg
#2208 2 years ago

Which would be what, outlane switch activation, tilt warning, then playfield validation? Is that how the old DE pins that rewarded you for death saves did it?

#2214 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The more people that report this to Stern the better! Every bug report is read.

Do they have a public bug tracker or is it just kinda wild west email style?

#2285 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Is it a typo in the operation manual or the topper will have a screen/projector?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"e7420870a3cbe0ecfc1dd943601430901a15599a-1635083393-1800"};
//]]>
[quoted image]

I asked ZMeny the same question and he dodged it, so it’s basically a confirmed rumor at this point. Tell your friends.

Also I heard a rumor that Werner Herzog himself is going to make a surprise guest appearance at Expo to reveal the topper during the Stern panel.

#2298 2 years ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

Would switch registrations be particular to modes?

Even if they were, you would still be able to test the switches themselves in the switch test menu.

Can you reproduce the problem 100% of the time if you take the glass off and manually trigger the sequence of events that cause your issue?

#2299 2 years ago

Sorry, posted that without reading the entire thread first.

Most of the code issues in Mando seem to pop up when modes are stacked, almost as if the node bus is getting saturated or something crazy. I think once the “final” rule set is in place, that’ll be the time they make one final pass and clear out the bug tracker at the end of the dev cycle.

1 week later
#2371 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Just got my NIB Mandalorian Pro delivered yesterday. I'm pretty excited as are the kids. I've pre-purchased the metal ramps, animated grogu, mirror blades, shaker motor and a couple of other small mods to add to the game.
This is my first NIB game. I'd love to hear what you think are must have or must do things as I get started using it. I ordered Ninja balls as I've been told the stock Stern balls are no good. I'm not sure if I should apply mylar (I did order a shooter lane protector). I had planned on using the stock rubbers for a bit and not immediately waxing the playfield as well. I'm still a bit of a novice and this is only my second machine. I've only been in the hobby for about a year. Any feedback and advice specific to this machine or otherwise is very appreciated.

Open the box, set it up, and play until something bothers you enough to fix it. Tried-and-true method over here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,500 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Insanity_Falls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=Insanity_Falls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.