IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Belvedere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#667 2 years ago
Quoted from jaycbarnett:

Quick question to Prem/LE folks.
The scoop makes a buzzing noise when it's "engaged", it was so loud it could be heard over in the middle of play and I have the machine pretty loud. With the glass off, I rolled the ball through the loop and the buzz could be felt on the top of the mech.
I messed with the Up/Down Scoop hold power setting, trying values above and below. I would seem to quiet down and then come back, so I was thinking it was mechanical somehow. I looked under the playfield to make sure the mech looked like the drawing in the manual and all the sleeves/washers/springs were in the correct place. Hmmm...
Anyway, just set it back to default setting, and last night it quieted down on it's own. It's still there a little bit, but not audible over the game in play. Not heard back from Pablo on my email, just wondering if anyone else had this.

Mine had the loud buzzing at first too. I believe it was due to my scoop sticking though. It was a little flaky at first but then it just locked in the up position & would not go down. I manually pushed it down from above & it hasn't returned. I'm assuming it just got wedged in there a little tight.

3 weeks later
#1040 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

An C2 cable for later? Cant find where to connect it. Also have 2 technical errors, what i must do? Please help, thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I believe others have seen those Alerts as well . If I remember correctly the going consensus is to ignore them. I believe it will be fixed with the next code update

2 months later
#2210 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Same with mine, some dust, cleaned and keep playing. Keep an eye on that.

I had gold dust under the mini playfield on my LE with around 280 plays. I did replace the coil stops.

Perhaps this has been mentioned before, but has anyone noticed HEAL not being awarded from the Child ? I'm able to purchase it in the Foundry. No luck when the Child awards it off a rollover letter.

3 weeks later
#2553 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Noticed that the exit to the ambush horseshoe doesn’t have a washer and looks like the clear is chipping. This happened to my deadpool on the katana ramp. Has anyone removed this and put a washer there? Was it a pain in the butt?
[quoted image]

I used a fiber washer from Home Depot. Just snipped it with a scissors so it could easily slide on there. I had to loosen the ball guide a little to get that washer under it. It's held up since

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#2554 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I'm curious how easy it is to remove the mini playfield on the Prem/LE models.
One of the targets on my mini playfield is at an odd angle, so would like to adjust it.
Does anyone know the steps required with removing the mini playfield?
[quoted image]

You can see 2 nut/screw heads on either side of the top side of the playfield on black stand posts. Just loosen them and they have hook claws that hold the metal posts in the u joint, they release. Then go under the playfield and take the screw out of the pivot arm that goes through the playfield. 2 wire cable connections, separate at the connection under the playfield. Lift up the mini playfield and it comes out

3 months later
#4276 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

I tightened the screws more than I did previously and seems to be holding steady for now but I fear this is probably something that will just need to be adjusted from time to time but if you stumble upon a better fix, please share.

I put a lock washer like this under that screw, & it seems to be holding. Time will tell I guess

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 months later
#5032 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Do the Cliffy ones require you to drill your own holes in the ramps?

they do not

2 months later
#5573 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Here is a concise description of what happens. I have a Premium with the metal apron and flipper leds shining forward onto the flippers, which I probably should have said earlier. If I open the coin door, all the GI lights turn off and the message pops up on the screen that 48V is disabled. When I pull out the switch to re-enable the 48V, all the lights turned back on as they should. I enter service mode and all the lights are still on, this time. I close the door, all the lights turn off, then turn on a second later except the left flipper light. I start a game, and it lights and works normally. I don't think this is a bad connection, but a software glitch. It's not a bulb, but a small pcb lamp.

Same thing with my LE.. I believe it's a bug

Quoted from Thomas3184:

In short, it appears to be a software glitch. I have a bunch of bulbs that are flickering when I flip, but I hope that is unrelated. 3 on the left side, 2 in the back board, and one on the right side.

My game arrived from Stern with two bad GI bulbs that would flicker. I replaced them with Comets and all is good

4 months later
#6641 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New code update:
LE/PREMIUM V1.41 - DECEMBER 15, 2022
====================================
**** FIXED ****
- The HEAT IS ON Achievement really works now.
- The Beskar meter on the Topper will corectly retain its value when powered off.
**** NEW ****
- Added a new Adjustment - TOPPER THEME. Use to change the default topper
light colors.
**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.28 ****
Added Connectivity Icon (Ethernet or WiFi Signal Bars) to attract mode
Insider Connected screens. The Icon will be displayed in the upper
right corner with the number of credits/free play.
Blink selected icon in Service Menu Dot Matrix menus

I was really hoping for the update to take care of the upper playfield flippers flipping when there is no ball up there. Call me OCD, but it drives me a little crazy. I picked up TSPP this past year & immediately purchased the PI-SIM board from France to take care of that same issue. What is the hold up on Mando ?

1 month later
#6867 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Guess what after 1.7k plays I hit the right ramp and the plastic on it straight up broke ; ordering a replacement but such a shame ..
I’m gonna test to see if I can still play with it cracked like that
Can’t really play with it cracked ball goes flying and hits glass oof
[quoted image]
Luckily I found replacement for $30 just surprised Would snap off so soon

When I first got my game, I noticed the ball jumping a bit going up that ramp flap. I raised the playfield & backed the nut off just a bit (the nut holding that flap down under the playfield). You could see the bend in the flap decrease which made a more fluid transition.

2 months later
#7131 12 months ago
Quoted from Stonehenged:

Do you think there will be DLC available for season three content? I think the likelihood is slim but it may prove a lucrative decision by Stern. If they were to try it on any game I feel this is the one to start with.

I really hope they do !

1 month later
#7299 10 months ago
Quoted from Utubereefer:

Joined the Order of the bounty hunters picking up this Mandalorian pro after a local laser tag joint went out of biz! Really loving this pin. Carl Weathers on call outs!!!!! Makes me smile every time. Just curious if you guys can help me find a topper that’s not $2,000. I do think the official Stern topper is cool but I’d rather not spend that kind of dough on a topper for a pro model. It’s begging for something on top tho.[quoted image]

I have one of these Darksabers sitting on one of these stands. I also use some of this museum putty to hold it down. It looks pretty good to me! Having this also gives you the option to hit your friends after too many drinks/puffs

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083XHN1B9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XWWMQ3Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002VA9NA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#7308 10 months ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

It’s probably been discussed here before, but I recently added the armor light up kit from hooked and really like it.
[quoted image]

That does look sharp

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Port Charlotte, FL
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Belvedere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=Belvedere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.