Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 Custom apron card option (paid) for Mando Posted by Mr_Tantrum (2 years ago)

Post #170 Steps to access ball guide under right ramp Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #189 Adding washer under ball guide in U turn to prevent digging into PF Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #260 Rulesheet published by Stern Posted by chuckwurt (2 years ago)

Post #325 zip tie hack for the broken ramp diverter Posted by bernieberg (2 years ago)

Post #463 Signs of premiums starting to ship and surprise Randy signature Posted by scootss (2 years ago)

Post #535 Photos of how the left ramp can crack past stock protectors Posted by Clytor (2 years ago)

Post #593 Rubber pad option to help bounce backs on scoop and diverter Posted by NightTrain (2 years ago)

Post #767 Dwight Explains the Top Post intended behavior Posted by Xaqery (2 years ago)

Post #965 Playfield Code Name for Mando - Jennie Posted by KnockerPTSD (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AUKraut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4037 2 years ago

Adjust the plastic or use a spacer. It's on there to protect the ball from hitting the bottom of the flasher, possibly shorting the node board.

#4162 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

I have an LE at home, and played a Pro for the first time on location yesterday. Maybe I was just "in the zone" when playing the Pro, but the left ramp felt MUCH easier to hit.
Is it possible there is a difference in ramp entrance setup angle or width between the Pro and LE/Premium??

Quoted from nicoy3k:

No way, pitch, level, flipper rubbers, day of the week, placebo effect

Agree 110% with nicoy3k: Last week I traded for a low play Mando Premium, it had superbands on the flippers, posts, and slingshots, as well as the playfield bubble almost totally past the upper line. Over the last week been giving it the full treatment, including a more normal level and Titan silicone rings. Net effect: plays so much better!!! This is a tough playing game anyway, but the superbands and the high pitch made it too punishing!!!

#4202 2 years ago
Quoted from DrLumber:

I am a fairly new owner and this is my first issue. Beskar and points are added every time I hit the flippers. More consistently on left but does it with right flipper too. Could this be my issue as well? Can someone show where the 10 point switch is at? And what the gap should look like? Sorry if this is a silly question. I installed a new shooter rod yesterday and then this issue started happening. Could that be related? I assumed it was a coincidence or maybe I jarred something while getting the playfield out of the way.

Go into the service menu, then into the Switch test. Pull out the coin door white plunger to activate the playfield power (inside left edge of the coindoor cabinet). Hit your flipper buttons, and see which extraneous switch gets activated. Locate that switch on thew playfield and adjust that gap of that switch by very slightly bending the switchblades apart .

1 week later
#4405 2 years ago

So a couple of weeks ago I traded for a Mando Premium and brought it home. What an excellent pin: great theme, challenging gameplay, and absolutely gorgeous artwork.....wait, what is that on the pop bumper caps??? "SUPER WHEN FLASHING"?? Seriously Stern?? Y'all had to put that on the pop bumper caps?? That won't do......

Introducing my latest mod and first for Stern's The Mandalorian: Replacement Pop Bumper Caps!! Created in multi-color transluscent durable PETG plastic, these easily swap onto your pin in few minutes with only a thin shaft Phillips head screwdriver.

Now available here on my Pinside shop:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05905-the-mandalorian-pop-bumper-caps

07D9FBB8-CCE7-4ABD-A604-323FF119E7B2_1_201_a.jpeg07D9FBB8-CCE7-4ABD-A604-323FF119E7B2_1_201_a.jpegF70503A1-554E-4A97-BBD9-CEFF6DE5EC59_1_201_a.jpegF70503A1-554E-4A97-BBD9-CEFF6DE5EC59_1_201_a.jpeg8206ADE1-0FD0-41F5-BF18-0E7651D0098D.jpeg8206ADE1-0FD0-41F5-BF18-0E7651D0098D.jpegE41552F3-A1C1-44BF-B5C2-D70052FD9605.jpegE41552F3-A1C1-44BF-B5C2-D70052FD9605.jpeg

1 month later
#4792 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pretty much every type of rubber or silicone will be more bouncy than stock stern rubber.
Try super bands.

I wouldn’t recommend super bands on this one Erik. My Mando had super bands on it when I got it and played horribly!! Way to bouncy, as tight and close everything is on Mando, especially during multi ball, it was almost unplayable. I replaced them with my normal go-to Titans and it was much better.

#4797 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Super bands are the only ones I’ve ever used that are less bouncy than everything else. Hmm. Maybe they play different on modern sterns I guess.
There’s a thread somewhere that explains the bounciness of different colored real rubber. Like red is the most bouncy and maybe purple or green is least? Cannot remember.
Titan also has those low bounce flipper rings.

Yeah, I actually like super bands as a whole on classic Ballys. The clear super bands installed on my Mando were like trampolines.....

#4805 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Would you guys add Pinstadium to a Mando LE?

I installed my Poor Man's lighting rails with double row LEDs, aka NEO. Mando has 2 color GI, white and red, and I have the white LEDs on the rails synced to the white on the GI. I've turned the RGB LEDs on the rails set to red and on continuously. Check out the video, it looks fantastic! I do a similar scheme on BM66 as well, instead there I use blue instead of the red.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 19.95
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

9,900 (Firm)
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AUKraut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club?tu=AUKraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.