Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 157.
#4851 1 year ago
Quoted from njvc:

Just joined the club, sounds like cliffy's are a good idea. Any other purchases considered essential for Mando?

Washer to raise the guide rails in the u turn shot and left ramp cliffys is really all you need. Of the games I've owned this one of them that requires the least adjustments out of the box. Fantastic game.

#4852 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yeah seriously didn't flipnout pinball say two months ago there was going to be news any day about the Mando topper and that the topper is supposed to be really good?

Maybe they're waiting for May 4th...

#4853 1 year ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Maybe they're waiting for May 4th...

I hope...

#4854 1 year ago
Quoted from Cellprocessing:

Anyone have this happen. Game is level. But at full plunge or the auto plunger feeds the ball strait down the middle instead of the left flipper like I see on everyone else's game. I can only catch it with the flipper up so the tip hits it.

Yep - there is another post showing where it is hitting the post down the left outlane. you just need to pull the metal side rail out. if you slo mo film the ball coming down the lane you will see it kick out just enough to make it drain... good luck - it's an easy fix

#4855 1 year ago

Are there any mando flipper codes?

#4856 1 year ago

Anyone ever figure out that what this achievement is or how to get to this mode?

3E3C9A41-8A7C-4BC6-B8CC-B8918DBA6A22 (resized).jpeg3E3C9A41-8A7C-4BC6-B8CC-B8918DBA6A22 (resized).jpeg
#4857 1 year ago

Sounds like…… midnight madness.

#4858 1 year ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

Anyone ever figure out that what this achievement is or how to get to this mode?[quoted image]

This might be land the “?” On the “?” In the Foundry.

#4859 1 year ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

Anyone ever figure out that what this achievement is or how to get to this mode?[quoted image]

I reckon topper mode but we won’t be able to play it until 2024 when the topper arrives

#4860 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I reckon topper mode but we won’t be able to play it until 2024 when the topper arrives

Sounds about right.

#4861 1 year ago

hey guys i have a few quick questions that I'm sure that's been answered in here somewhere. u need to adjust the left rail but which flipper should it feed coming out left or right ? the other thing i have happing is the sound on it sucks . the bottom speaker sounds bad .it sounds like its blown and then the sound will cut out then on and sometimes just die . I've reset the conn and check all the other ones and no change . I'm thinking it the board . just wanted to see if this is a thing

#4862 1 year ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

hey guys i have a few quick questions that I'm sure that's been answered in here somewhere. u need to adjust the left rail but which flipper should it feed coming out left or right ? the other thing i have happing is the sound on it sucks . the bottom speaker sounds bad .it sounds like its blown and then the sound will cut out then on and sometimes just die . I've reset the conn and check all the other ones and no change . I'm thinking it the board . just wanted to see if this is a thing

Left rail? I've hundreds of games on my le and its never crossed my.mind that it needs adjusting.

#4863 1 year ago

The left loop exit . Sorry . Mine bounces the ball to the right flipper and I assume that it should be the left and smooth

#4864 1 year ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

The left loop exit . Sorry . Mine bounces the ball to the right flipper and I assume that it should be the left and smooth

Yeah you might need to push it out to the right more so it comes down smooth to the left flipper.

#4865 1 year ago

STERN...

COME ON....

HELP ME OUT.

I have a GROGU RUG. IT TIES THE ROOM TOGETHER.

Yet NO topper.

IMG_5407 (resized).jpgIMG_5407 (resized).jpg

#4866 1 year ago

I've been having an issue lately where, while the ball is in play, the machine suddenly acts like the ball has drained. The flippers shut down and I've even had some call-outs from when the ball drains.

I've had the machine for a month now and it never happened early on. Now it seems to be happening at least once a game. I've sent a note to Stern on their support link, but just want to know if others have seen it. If so, then it might be a software bug. If not, then I might have a sensor on one of the outlanes that is tripping when the ball isn't going down there.

Also, twice the machine started sending balls into the shooter lane without me getting a multi-ball, plus the automatic shooter did not put the balls into play, so they just stacked there.

Any insights are greatly appreciated.

#4867 1 year ago

Check you connections on the opto trough boards. Either not on all the way or maybe just a fluke that one is going bad.

#4868 1 year ago

Just seen Mezel are selling a shooter lane lightsaber for $300-$500 crazy!

#4869 1 year ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

I had a similar thing going on with the bottom speaker. It was the screen being loose when I put some jammed paper into the screen then the vibration stopped. it’s just loose

#4870 1 year ago

Yea I know what your saying , I thought that was it to but the sound totally quits altogether and only plays through the back ox and it still sounds weird .

#4871 1 year ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

Check you connections on the opto trough boards. Either not on all the way or maybe just a fluke that one is going bad.

Thank you. I checked all the connections and none seemed loose. But after doing that, I was able to play a couple games and it didn't happen again. Fingers crossed that this fixed it.

Thank you.

#4872 1 year ago
Quoted from Corminos:

Thank you. I checked all the connections and none seemed loose. But after doing that, I was able to play a couple games and it didn't happen again. Fingers crossed that this fixed it.
Thank you.

I just picked up an AIQ and I feel my sound 'blows out' sometimes. Can y'all elaborate on this fix? I'm drunk and sorry this will probably make sense in the morning.

#4873 1 year ago

Exactly what mine sounds like . It’s almost like the sun is blown but then randomly goes silent then back on .

#4874 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just seen Mezel are selling a shooter lane lightsaber for $300-$500 crazy!

You're right, it's expensive but in view of the quality of work on this mod.
It is interactive with each new ball and also has an attract mode.
I have it on my Star Wars and it really adds a real plus to the game.

Lightsaber (resized).jpgLightsaber (resized).jpg
#4875 1 year ago
Quoted from Celofane:

You're right, it's expensive but in view of the quality of work on this mod.
It is interactive with each new ball and also has an attract mode.
I have it on my Star Wars and it really adds a real plus to the game.[quoted image]

No doubt I’d have something like that on Star Wars, just doesn’t really fit Mando in my opinion, Luke is only on the slingshot plastic and featured in one wizard mode, the dark saber would have been ideal.

#4876 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

No doubt I’d have something like that on Star Wars, just doesn’t really fit Mando in my opinion, Luke is only on the slingshot plastic and featured in one wizard mode, the dark saber would have been ideal.

I agree, and the black lightsaber is in study and will be released very soon...

#4877 1 year ago
Quoted from Celofane:

I agree, and the black lightsaber is in study and will be released very soon...

If and when the dark saber version of this mod is released that’s a must have for me.

#4878 1 year ago
Quoted from WillieMaysHayes:

If and when the dark saber version of this mod is released that’s a must have for me.

Same Here

#4879 1 year ago
Quoted from WillieMaysHayes:

Dark Sabre would be the one to get but at $300-500?. I'm not going to do that. Plus it's short. Looks like a Light Stabber.

#4880 1 year ago
Quoted from Corminos:

Thank you.

I had this happen with one of my other machines as well and it turned out to be the balls were magnetized. You can check to see if that is the issue.

#4881 1 year ago

Any idea where this decal fell off from?
It’s not obvious so I thought I’d ask - Thanks

9765B0F0-EE34-42FB-A030-290500E849B0 (resized).jpeg9765B0F0-EE34-42FB-A030-290500E849B0 (resized).jpeg
#4882 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

[quoted image]

Decal from the right ramp.

#4883 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

[quoted image]

I had the exact same thing happen to me when I unboxed my machine. It goes on the underside of the right side ramp entrance.

Mando 5 (resized).jpgMando 5 (resized).jpg
#4884 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

[quoted image]

If you need any help removing the ramp to reapply it search my posts in this thread I have done a couple of walkthroughs for it.

#4885 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

If you need any help removing the ramp to reapply it search my posts in this thread I have done a couple of walkthroughs for it.

Thankfully that ramp is quite easy to remove: a nut below the playfield and 2 screws above, I believe.

#4886 1 year ago

Very excited to welcome Mando home today! Pairs quite nicely with the other!

20220503_205810.jpg20220503_205810.jpg
#4887 1 year ago
Quoted from njvc:

Very excited to welcome Mando home today! Pairs quite nicely with the other!
[quoted image]

This is the way

#4888 1 year ago

Any chance we see topper today?

#4890 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any chance we see topper today?

I hope so!

#4891 1 year ago
14CE7060-BF5A-4F0B-B996-19F80FA224D6 (resized).jpeg14CE7060-BF5A-4F0B-B996-19F80FA224D6 (resized).jpeg
#4892 1 year ago

Todays the day to reveal it, you reveal it today in conjunction with Disney and it reaches a demographic that might still be unaware of Sterns Mando.

And there are some big spenders in the Star Wars world, I collect in a few different groups and they spend big money on the craziest of things, I even know a few with all the Star Wars pinballs and arcade cabs but have no interest in pinball outside of those games.

#4893 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Todays the day to reveal it, you reveal it today in conjunction with Disney and it reaches a demographic that might still be unaware of Sterns Mando.
And there are some big spenders in the Star Wars world, I collect in a few different groups and they spend big money on the craziest of things, I even know a few with all the Star Wars pinballs and arcade cabs but have no interest in pinball outside of those games.

Cheers to that!
file (resized).pngfile (resized).png

#4894 1 year ago

Crossing fingers the topper is finally revealed today.

#4895 1 year ago

Gotta love Stern these days got my armor earlier in the week and no screws included to complete the install.

#4896 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Gotta love Stern these days got my armor earlier in the week and no screws included to complete the install.

Use the existing screws?

#4897 1 year ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Use the existing screws?

That's how mine worked on my past armors. I used the existing screws.

#4898 1 year ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Use the existing screws?

Quoted from hiker2099:

That's how mine worked on my past armors. I used the existing screws.

That’s what I’m planning on doing. Need a few more screws though.

#4899 1 year ago

My Stern siderails for Mando came with the screws (all of them).

#4900 1 year ago

Side note:
This is going to be awesome…still sifting through Star Wars “ May the 4th be with you” for a Stern Mandalorian Topper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 22.95
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/98?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.