Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 157.
#4801 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Yeah, I actually like super bands as a whole on classic Ballys. The clear super bands installed on my Mando were like trampolines.....

That's a great description. The orange looked great but progressing in this game is so dependent on live catching and setting up each shot that even the low bounce titans felt like it was needlessly making it harder to control. Went back to stock black rubbers and scores instantly improved.

#4802 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Honestly I’ve felt like this game is a clunk fest. I’m not talking missed shots, but made shots that don’t flow well or rattle around and reject for no reason. The main cuplprit was the left orbit coming off the razor crest shot. A lot of people reported it was bouncing off the plastic tab there and wrecking the glow. So I finally did the plastic trim mod on the left orbit plastic. Amazing difference!! I also moved that ball guide out a bit so it doesn’t clip the slingshot and get all crazy. My game finally flows!!! Thanks to all who posted about it. I’m excited to play!

You could try removing the post mentioned here too. It helped on mine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/92#post-6847842

#4803 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Honestly I’ve felt like this game is a clunk fest. I’m not talking missed shots, but made shots that don’t flow well or rattle around and reject for no reason. The main cuplprit was the left orbit coming off the razor crest shot. A lot of people reported it was bouncing off the plastic tab there and wrecking the glow. So I finally did the plastic trim mod on the left orbit plastic. Amazing difference!! I also moved that ball guide out a bit so it doesn’t clip the slingshot and get all crazy. My game finally flows!!! Thanks to all who posted about it. I’m excited to play!

How much did you trim off?

#4804 2 years ago

I replaced all my rubber with perfect play clear on the playfield and I have orange super bands on the flippers. Stern black rubber is just cheap and dirty but I’ll have to say the perfect play and super bands really add a lot of ball spin. Perfect play flipper rubber wear out too quick so I usually pass on them when it comes to my flippers. My game is set at 7.3(at the flippers) and I also turned the sling coils up to 50 just to give this game a real fast pace feel. I can backhand the right ramp but I can’t backhand the left ramp even with a fan set up in the cabinet to keep my flipper coils cool. If you’re not enjoying your game the way it’s setup then I would change it…especially if was making me think I need to sell it. It’s your game so tweak it until it fits your playing style…This is the way!

#4805 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Would you guys add Pinstadium to a Mando LE?

I installed my Poor Man's lighting rails with double row LEDs, aka NEO. Mando has 2 color GI, white and red, and I have the white LEDs on the rails synced to the white on the GI. I've turned the RGB LEDs on the rails set to red and on continuously. Check out the video, it looks fantastic! I do a similar scheme on BM66 as well, instead there I use blue instead of the red.

#4806 2 years ago

Does ambush disable heal? It at least turns the heal life off.

#4807 2 years ago

Well it took me almost 8 months to do it, but I finally cracked a billion on my Mando pro. This game still kicks my ass but I have no problem pressing the start button and asking for more. Love this game!

IMG_20220416_235720381 (resized).jpgIMG_20220416_235720381 (resized).jpg
#4808 2 years ago

The right side white GI stopped working. Any ideas on how to diagnose?
It works for about a minute after a reboot and then cuts out. Bad node board?

CCF74DDB-F1AB-4560-AC02-C2AA8110C3BE (resized).jpegCCF74DDB-F1AB-4560-AC02-C2AA8110C3BE (resized).jpeg

#4809 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I tried searching this tread but couldn’t find anything on plastic trim mod. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do this? Thanks

#4810 2 years ago

Joined the club yesterday. Fan of the Premium version thus far. Think my collection is getting a bit too Stern heavy with this, AIQ pro, and DP pro so one may have to go in the next couple of months.

Mando (resized).jpgMando (resized).jpg
#4811 1 year ago

Hey all I just got my pro the other on Friday. I only own one other machine JDJP from end of last year. I wiped any dirt from the playfield and did a light wax. I played it the rest of the night. Put 33 plays on it. Then the following morning I started to put my mods in it. There is a window to the right of the machine and I notice the light from a angle. It almost looks like wax that was not picked up. I tried some novis 1 and it did not wipe away. Its in little spots all over the middle of the playfield. It this normal and I never noticed? I don't see this on JDJP? Any help or advice would be great.

DSC01346 (resized).JPGDSC01346 (resized).JPGDSC01348 (resized).JPGDSC01348 (resized).JPGDSC01349 (resized).JPGDSC01349 (resized).JPG
#4812 1 year ago

Look like scratches to me

#4813 1 year ago

My new 3d printed mod kuiil

15D559AA-FBE5-4576-BA65-F5C81B6D8BF1 (resized).jpeg15D559AA-FBE5-4576-BA65-F5C81B6D8BF1 (resized).jpeg

25438D19-594D-43BF-BEA4-E535839A2783 (resized).jpeg25438D19-594D-43BF-BEA4-E535839A2783 (resized).jpeg
#4814 1 year ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Unless your streaming no. The games lighting is really enough and creates a good mood. Pinstadiums imo are a waste of money at best particularly on modern sterns. Again unless your a streamer I really don't see the point in spending that much money on some overpriced led strips that essentially will wash out the excellent ambience of the stock gi. There won't be any pinstadiums touching my mnado le that's for sure.

#4815 1 year ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Go for it if you like the look of Pinstadiums. But Mando definitely is already very bright and doesn’t need them. I actually found Mando too bright; I put grey gels over the apron lights and turned down the GI.

#4816 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

The right side white GI stopped working. Any ideas on how to diagnose?
It works for about a minute after a reboot and then cuts out. Bad node board?
[quoted image]

You try reseating the RJ45 connectors? If not I'd try reaching out to Stern.

#4817 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Chipping spotted on my routed game that's been on location less than 2 weeks.
[quoted image]

Thanks Still happening in the 2022 tables. Something every owner should still be checking

#4818 1 year ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

I'm an old guy with s**t eyes and I had my Mando premium without pinstadiums for a couple of weeks. My son with excellent vision and pretty good pinball skills said the game was too dark. So I installed the Pinstadiums and the playfield jumped out. A nearby arcade has a bunch of high-end pins including a Mandalorian LE and now that looks very dim. It is all what you get used to and what you prefer. I have Pinstadiums on almost all of my games. I guess I am a sucker at having my play fields nice and bright.

#4819 1 year ago

Has anyone installed a FULL Playfield Protector?
If so, how difficult was it? I installed one on a BM66 but the playfield is much more open so less to remove ...

#4820 1 year ago

I've had to replace 3 of the back panel GI bulbs now (112-5034-WW). Anyone else seeing that?

No issues with the replacement bulbs going out again so I'm guessing the stock ones were crap quality.

#4821 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

Has anyone installed a FULL Playfield Protector?
If so, how difficult was it? I installed one on a BM66 but the playfield is much more open so less to remove ...

Honestly save yourself the expense and just buy some good wax and cleaning products along with some quality pinballs I use ball baron products.

Games play so much better without them, plus the little areas that allow dust and dirt under them drives me nuts.

You can’t beat a good clean well waxed playfield.

#4822 1 year ago

Have you ever noticed your mando pin becoming reluctant to grant extra balls? Mine is becoming really stingy with extra balls. For the first 1,500 games I was used to see extra ball being lit after the third hit in a row of the left scoop. But now this doesn't work anymore. Game statistics say actual extra ball quota is at 30%, while setting is set to 25%, which is factory default. How could this happen? Shouldn't the algorithm prevent quota rising higher than the setting? Do I need to wait until I have played enough games to lower the quota below the threshold?

#4823 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Have you ever noticed your mando pin becoming reluctant to grant extra balls? Mine is becoming really stingy with extra balls. For the first 1,500 games I was used to see extra ball being lit after the third hit in a row of the left scoop. But now this doesn't work anymore. Game statistics say actual extra ball quota is at 30%, while setting is set to 25%, which is factory default. How could this happen? Shouldn't the algorithm prevent quota rising higher than the setting? Do I need to wait until I have played enough games to lower the quota below the threshold?

I believe the settings work like this, at least it’s how I interpret them, the 25% means you will get an extra ball 25% of games where you meet the requirements for one.

Which is where the discrepancy comes when you look at statistics and it’s 33% of the time, that’s my guess anyway and how I have always viewed it.

I have mine set to a specific setting/requirement so it’s the same game to game in home, so I think on Mando I have mine award for 3rd mission complete then lights extra hall at the scoop. I just got a deadpool and will likely set that to extra after 3rd villain is beat or a set number of weapons, I always get rid of that % shit though

#4824 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I've had to replace 3 of the back panel GI bulbs now (112-5034-WW). Anyone else seeing that?
No issues with the replacement bulbs going out again so I'm guessing the stock ones were crap quality.

Yeah. I had to replace one.

#4825 1 year ago

So my new table has a spot where the gloss of the table is really almost gone. I can see it from all angles even from slightly from above. This one photo. I need advice on this. Should I try to return the table. There are other spots but you can't see them from the side with intense light. I can even spot this one area under the GI's And it does feel slightly different to the touch

DSC01346 (resized).JPGDSC01346 (resized).JPG
#4826 1 year ago
Quoted from Cellprocessing:

So my new table has a spot where the gloss of the table is really almost gone. I can see it from all angles even from slightly from above. This one photo. I need advice on this. Should I try to return the table. There are other spots but you can't see them from the side with intense light. I can even spot this one area under the GI's And it does feel slightly different to the touch[quoted image]

Are you referring to the area I circled in red?

D4965CF5-84C1-4CCC-B244-36A5564798BC (resized).jpegD4965CF5-84C1-4CCC-B244-36A5564798BC (resized).jpeg
#4827 1 year ago

Vid has a great thread. I’d say try some mcquars those marks should shine up

Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]

#4828 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]

Yes and thanks

#4829 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Vid has a great thread. I’d say try some mcquars those marks should shine up

Oh and should ask. Are you talking about the table care thread?

#4831 1 year ago

I'm having some serious glass rattle from the bass in this game. Where can I buy anti rattle tape?

#4832 1 year ago

Always fun to pick up a new pin @ FedEx! Looks like 2 others are waiting for an area pick up as well

18DF4A79-6A8D-4B6F-9A14-2E6EB4ADE7D0 (resized).jpeg18DF4A79-6A8D-4B6F-9A14-2E6EB4ADE7D0 (resized).jpeg730B51B7-82A9-4967-BF0D-464FA67EF8DE (resized).jpeg730B51B7-82A9-4967-BF0D-464FA67EF8DE (resized).jpeg
#4833 1 year ago
Quoted from Cellprocessing:

Oh and should ask. Are you talking about the table care thread?

I used electrical tape around the top of glass it helped little bit.

#4834 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'm having some serious glass rattle from the bass in this game. Where can I buy anti rattle tape?

I bought a PinWoofer for my Mando and it included some tape for the glass. It looks like it's sold separately as well:

https://pinwoofer.com/playfield-glass-shake-reduction-tape/

#4835 1 year ago

I'll try the electrical tape at the top since I have some and then buy the rattle tape. Thanks

Odd that no one knows how to just buy a roll of the stuff, would probably be cheaper if we could find it.

#4836 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'll try the electrical tape at the top since I have some and then buy the rattle tape. Thanks
Odd that no one knows how to just buy a roll of the stuff, would probably be cheaper if we could find it.

Check on Amazon I believe it's called flocking tape.
https://www.amazon.com/J-V-Converting-FLOCK-1-BLK1833-Flocking/dp/B01B5FNSO8/ref=asc_df_B01B5FNSO8/

#4837 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Chipping spotted on my routed game that's been on location less than 2 weeks.
[quoted image]

These games are turning around so fast from the coating that the clear doesn't have time to cure.

#4838 1 year ago

For anyone wondering the turnaround time on Cliffy's, mine just shipped today. My order was invoiced and paid for on 3/18.

#4839 1 year ago
Quoted from Beeloots:

For anyone wondering the turnaround time on Cliffy's, mine just shipped today. My order was invoiced and paid for on 3/18.

Good to know, just ordered some today.

#4840 1 year ago
Quoted from Beeloots:

I ordered my just over a week ago and he told me at the time it would take about 3-4 weeks to manufacture and ship.

#4841 1 year ago

Just joined the club, sounds like cliffy's are a good idea. Any other purchases considered essential for Mando?

#4842 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I tried searching this tread but couldn’t find anything on plastic trim mod. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do this? Thanks

It’s the plastic on the left side as the ball comes off the jump from the razor crest shot. The ball always hits the little tab that sticks out and it really kills the flow. When you remove the plastic and look, it becomes pretty obvious what to trim off. It really made a big difference. There are pics in the thread somewhere but I just kinda took most of the tab off, but made sure to leave enough strength around the holes.

#4843 1 year ago

Considering mods, has anyone used FiGPiNs or hallmark ornaments? Specifically, I'm looking at the following. I feel these provide a much cheaper option than other mods and in many cases a much higher quality production.

FiGPiNs
https://figpin.com/collections/star-wars

Hallmark Ornaments

#4844 1 year ago

Anyone have this happen. Game is level. But at full plunge or the auto plunger feeds the ball strait down the middle instead of the left flipper like I see on everyone else's game. I can only catch it with the flipper up so the tip hits it.

#4845 1 year ago

When are the toppers going to be done, it seems like forever on this one.

#4846 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

These games are turning around so fast from the coating that the clear doesn't have time to cure.

I have 3/2022 build and my playfield has two stamps that look like June 25,2021 & July 9 2021 underneath. No chipping yet roughly 400+ games

#4847 1 year ago
Quoted from ChiefKC:

I ordered my just over a week ago and he told me at the time it would take about 3-4 weeks to manufacture and ship.

I meant to add that he also said he was 3 weeks behind when I was invoiced.

#4848 1 year ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

When are the toppers going to be done, it seems like forever on this one.

Yeah seriously didn't flipnout pinball say two months ago there was going to be news any day about the Mando topper and that the topper is supposed to be really good?

#4850 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yeah seriously didn't flipnout pinball say two months ago there was going to be news any day about the Mando topper and that the topper is supposed to be really good?

I was at Marco's today picking up some toppers and I told them they have my full permission to just charge my card as soon as the Mando Topper is available!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/97?hl=poopsmagee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.