Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 157.
#4451 2 years ago
Quoted from Tomdog:

where did you get these replacement wireforms?

Hello, I bought them from a Canadian distributor but it's coming from this place in USA : https://ksmetals.com/products/brr36-1-8?_pos=1&_sid=783cedf5b&_ss=r

#4452 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I put the cliffys on my cracked ramp, replacement is stored until original is trashed. Been working great.

Could you kindly post a photo of the installed Cliffys?

We plan on doing exactly the same thing. New ramp stays in the packaging and Cliffys on the broken one and this can stay in the machine for now.

#4453 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Could you kindly post a photo of the installed Cliffys?
We plan on doing exactly the same thing. New ramp stays in the packaging and Cliffys on the broken one and this can stay in the machine for now.

Honestly just swap it out once those cliffys are on your ramp won’t ever break again, as the cliffys protect the part of the ramp that receives the most impact from right flipper ramp shots.

#4454 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Honestly just swap it out once those cliffys are on your ramp won’t ever break again, as the cliffys protect the part of the ramp that receives the most impact from right flipper ramp shots.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I will order some in the next few days.

#4455 2 years ago

Did a search last night for "right ramp" and read through all the posts I could find-- it sounds like backhanding the right ramp from the right flipper (from cradle) is doable by some, not so much by others. My inability to consistently hit that ramp shot is definitely holding me back from progressing through the game (Ambush, Modes, etc) so I'm wanting to get that dialed in. For me and my machine, flipping right out of the cradle never seems to work. I'm pretty comfortable with backhanding/aiming shots from the cradle but just can't make this one even 10% of the time. Machine is level from L/R and at about a 6.5 incline.. Still on the factory stock rubbers at the moment.

I do have a bag of clear "skinny" posts from my pile of homebrew parts and I'm thinking I'll try the suggestion to replace the lower Luke slingshot star post with one of those. if anybody else has any other specific feedback on how they made this shot more attainable, I'd be interested in hearing more!

#4456 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Did a search last night for "right ramp" and read through all the posts I could find-- it sounds like backhanding the right ramp from the right flipper (from cradle) is doable by some, not so much by others. My inability to consistently hit that ramp shot is definitely holding me back from progressing through the game (Ambush, Modes, etc) so I'm wanting to get that dialed in. For me and my machine, flipping right out of the cradle never seems to work. I'm pretty comfortable with backhanding/aiming shots from the cradle but just can't make this one even 10% of the time. Machine is level from L/R and at about a 6.5 incline.. Still on the factory stock rubbers at the moment.
I do have a bag of clear "skinny" posts from my pile of homebrew parts and I'm thinking I'll try the suggestion to replace the lower Luke slingshot star post with one of those. if anybody else has any other specific feedback on how they made this shot more attainable, I'd be interested in hearing more!

I backhand every shot in this game but the orbits, and sometimes the main left ramp. It takes a bit of practice, but once you get it, it’s simple to take down ambush, super skill shot, super jackpots, etc.

#4457 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

I backhand every shot in this game but the orbits, and sometimes the main left ramp. It takes a bit of practice, but once you get it, it’s simple to take down ambush, super skill shot, super jackpots, etc.

I have backhanded the right orbit. Infrequently though.

#4458 2 years ago

I watched an "Abe Flips" stream VOD and his timing (right cradle, release flipper button, flip) seems identical to the timing I try to execute when attempting the backhand of the right ramp. There's something different going on though. If I do this I'm either hitting the corner of the lower slingshot post and bouncing left ("early") or if I flip just a fraction of a fraction of a second later it's hitting the left 2x target instead. The difference in timing between those two shots is as small as I can seem to make it, even though I know somewhere in the middle there the sweet spot has to exist. I'm just wondering if there's something that I can adjust to widen that sweet spot.

His just seems to interact much differently.

I recognize he's a very talented player and I am, well, "me", but I'd like to think I'm decent enough to be able to execute this with some repeatability.

Here's a link to one of his (many) backhands at ~7:10

#4459 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

Is the consensus to backhand the L ramp? I find that I mostly have to cradle and backhand it but that technique just seems so... boring. Any shot from the R flipper to L ramp just ends up dangerous, from a cradle or on the fly. It just doesn't seem to want to take a R flipper to L ramp shot... as frustrating as JStoltz is with his R ramp shot. I'm open to any ideas to make the L ramp shot easier as well. Tapered post rubbers from Titan?

#4460 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Is the consensus to backhand the L ramp? I find that I mostly have to cradle and backhand it but that technique just seems so... boring. Any shot from the R flipper to L ramp just ends up dangerous, from a cradle or on the fly. It just doesn't seem to want to take a R flipper to L ramp shot... as frustrating as JStoltz is with his R ramp shot. I'm open to any ideas to make the L ramp shot easier as well. Tapered post rubbers from Titan?

For me, I *can* backhand the left ramp but I tend to shoot it from the right flipper the majority of the time instead, since I'm more comfortable with making that shot.

If you call the tip of the flipper "100%," I flip from the right flipper at about "70%" and that seems to do the trick. On the left flipper I probably flip somewhere around 40% but I'm not as consistently successful from there.

#4461 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

I agree on the boring part - for me the backhand shots are just about consistency and control. When I’m hitting the shots normally and they combo together, it’s a beautiful thing, but it’s so fast and I’m not good enough to pull it off like I know what I’m doing. Check back in 10 years, maybe things will have changed

#4462 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

For me, I *can* backhand the left ramp but I tend to shoot it from the right flipper the majority of the time instead, since I'm more comfortable with making that shot.
If you call the tip of the flipper "100%," I flip from the right flipper at about "70%" and that seems to do the trick. On the left flipper I probably flip somewhere around 40% but I'm not as consistently successful from there.

I would say that I backhand and forehand the left ramp about equally. However, I backhand the right ramp much more frequently as I find that shot more challenging and much more dangerous from the left flipper. I can do it but I am always ready for a quick drain somewhere.

#4463 2 years ago

I’m in the camp of barely being able to backhand the right ramp. I have an insanely tight window where I need to flip just a hair past hitting the sling post. After watching Deadflip, his seems to let the ball roll a bit further down the flipper, but it’s still a tight shot.

And despite that, it’s still more reliable to shoot backhand from the right flipper than forehand from the left. It’s been by far my most difficult shot in this game, which makes escaping ambushes the PITA that’s it’s probably supposed to be

#4464 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

I’m in the camp of barely being able to backhand the right ramp. I have an insanely tight window where I need to flip just a hair past hitting the sling post. After watching Deadflip, his seems to let the ball roll a bit further down the flipper, but it’s still a tight shot.
And despite that, it’s still more reliable to shoot backhand from the right flipper than forehand from the left. It’s been by far my most difficult shot in this game, which makes escaping ambushes the PITA that’s it’s probably supposed to be

Glad I'm not alone!

I'm going to try a skinny post this weekend and report back on whether it helps noticeably or not... Will also snag some pictures of how it looks and share those, since I know the detail oriented folks (myself included) might be hesitant to use mixed post styles.

I guess it would also be possible to replace all of the posts with the skinny version.. I'll play around with it.

#4465 2 years ago

Ok, quick change of posts and some testing. It’s very easy to change these out, 5/16” driver and a 1/4” driver. These screw into t-nuts, so there’s no need to lift the playfield. Quick and easy.

The size difference is deceptive; it’s not quite as big of a change as it looks because it’s the diameter at the groove in the post that’s most important. The width at the base doesn’t really matter because the ball will never hit it anyway.

426ADD9A-2653-4D6C-9C0A-EB1DF7BDF3E8 (resized).jpeg426ADD9A-2653-4D6C-9C0A-EB1DF7BDF3E8 (resized).jpeg3CB91E3F-51E6-4B6E-866E-BCA5DABC76B7 (resized).jpeg3CB91E3F-51E6-4B6E-866E-BCA5DABC76B7 (resized).jpeg

That said, the skinny post’s diameter at the groove is smaller by a non-trivial amount (I’ll dig out my calipers later on to figure out the actual difference). Since the groove has a smaller diameter, the rubber doesn’t stick out quite as far from the center of the post either. Means you do get a small amount of additional clearance for the ball.

After getting the posts switched over to the skinny version and putting it back together, I tried the right ramp shot from cradle several times. Basically letting it come to rest in the cradle, fully releasing the flipper, and then pressing the flipper button as soon as the ball rolls out of the cradle position. Feels like about quarter of a second delay, maybe. It’s shooting right up the ramp now, probably more like 70-80% repeatability for me now, and I’m not a tremendously good player.

All that said, the shot is obviously still makable without switching out the posts. I’m honestly not sure if I was getting the timing right before I switched out the posts, tbh. But if you, like me, want a little more forgiveness I think this definitely widens the shot window for you.

0F8384F8-E931-4FE8-89CC-B63F7EB0FBAA (resized).jpeg0F8384F8-E931-4FE8-89CC-B63F7EB0FBAA (resized).jpeg794BF585-8B4E-46BD-969C-CD3250CF7DF0 (resized).jpeg794BF585-8B4E-46BD-969C-CD3250CF7DF0 (resized).jpegC9FF850F-6EF6-487F-8C52-5A3B9E295FD5 (resized).jpegC9FF850F-6EF6-487F-8C52-5A3B9E295FD5 (resized).jpeg

The last two pictures are screenshots from a couple slo mo videos of successful shots. These were shots that made the ramp, favoring the left side of the entrance. As you can see, any further to the right (earlier on the flipper) and it would be in danger of becoming a post-pass instead of a ramp shot.E7B5F90F-7F27-4AD5-B865-98FFC22F62BC (resized).pngE7B5F90F-7F27-4AD5-B865-98FFC22F62BC (resized).pngFEFC486A-99E9-47C7-9C36-B0DB230F7BE4 (resized).pngFEFC486A-99E9-47C7-9C36-B0DB230F7BE4 (resized).png

#4466 2 years ago

Oooh I want to do the same, could you link to that specific post you changed out with?

#4467 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Oooh I want to do the same, could you link to that specific post you changed out with?

I believe it’s these:
https://www.pinballlife.com/data-eastsegastern-narrow-plastic-post-1-116-tall.html

550-5059-01 (Clear)

#4468 2 years ago

I have not problem making that shot with stock posts

#4469 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I have not problem making that shot with stock posts

Right, I’m not convinced it’s necessary. There are just a handful of us in the club who have had trouble with the shot, and this makes it just a little easier.

#4470 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Right, I’m not convinced it’s necessary. There are just a handful of us in the club who have had trouble with the shot, and this makes it just a little easier.

Do the skinny posts enable passing between flippers? This is something I can rarely do on this pin.

#4471 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

Do the skinny posts enable passing between flippers? This is something I can rarely do on this pin.

Now that would be freaking epic!

#4472 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

I’ll give it a shot once my kid is asleep and let you guys know; didn’t think to try earlier! I just did the left and right slings to keep it balanced looking…

I’m skeptical it makes enough difference for the post pass to change much, but I’ll definitely try it out.

Edit: Don’t think it changed much. I was able to get some clumsy passes but nothing that I would call consistent or repeatable.

#4473 2 years ago

I've had plenty of Stern games and designers build this shot into dare I say all newer games. It's a funny shot. You can't think about it. It has to be 'felt.' Hard to describe outside of that. Just like there are important shots on all games right at the middle of the flipper, this is an important shot on newer Sterns. Science!

#4474 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Ok, quick change of posts and some testing. It’s very easy to change these out, 5/16” driver and a 1/4” driver. These screw into t-nuts, so there’s no need to lift the playfield. Quick and easy.
The size difference is deceptive; it’s not quite as big of a change as it looks because it’s the diameter at the groove in the post that’s most important. The width at the base doesn’t really matter because the ball will never hit it anyway.
[quoted image][quoted image]
That said, the skinny post’s diameter at the groove is smaller by a non-trivial amount (I’ll dig out my calipers later on to figure out the actual difference). Since the groove has a smaller diameter, the rubber doesn’t stick out quite as far from the center of the post either. Means you do get a small amount of additional clearance for the ball.
After getting the posts switched over to the skinny version and putting it back together, I tried the right ramp shot from cradle several times. Basically letting it come to rest in the cradle, fully releasing the flipper, and then pressing the flipper button as soon as the ball rolls out of the cradle position. Feels like about quarter of a second delay, maybe. It’s shooting right up the ramp now, probably more like 70-80% repeatability for me now, and I’m not a tremendously good player.
All that said, the shot is obviously still makable without switching out the posts. I’m honestly not sure if I was getting the timing right before I switched out the posts, tbh. But if you, like me, want a little more forgiveness I think this definitely widens the shot window for you.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
The last two pictures are screenshots from a couple slo mo videos of successful shots. These were shots that made the ramp, favoring the left side of the entrance. As you can see, any further to the right (earlier on the flipper) and it would be in danger of becoming a post-pass instead of a ramp shot.[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey JStoltz- great post!

Fortunately, I do not have that problem with my game and I backhand the ramps 75% of the time. I do forehand the left a bit, but the right rarely.

I just got back from Louisville arcade Expo and played multiple pro and Premium Mando‘s out there and I was able to backhand most of my shots. However, I must admit, that the backhand shots are tight, and when I am off a little bit, I cannot make the shots and it is very frustrating (Ask my wife!). Of course, that is me and not the machine!

So, in my experience, backhands on this game are essential for maximum enjoyment. The post above for the thinner posts definitely makes sense and has been proved! If you cannot backhand the ramps on your game, then this fix should definitely help you enjoy this masterpiece game. Great post with great pics!

#4475 2 years ago

Thank you! My right flipper is way over that black circle (similar to what abeflips showed in his video). I’d like to try this before trying to shift it. I can backhand the left ramp ok, but not right at all. Maybe every once in a while if the ball rolls down the tip to cradle I can do it, but straight from the cradle.

#4476 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

If you're having trouble post passing, just remember that there's other ways to pass between flippers without using the post.

Tap Pass -

Schatz -

#4477 2 years ago

I came across something new (to me) yesterday! I got to play Dank Farrik multiball. It's the first and only time I've had that happen. Such a fun and weird multiball Easter egg. I think I activated it by picking the ? in the foundry and then stopping the selector on the ? with the action button. Totally unintentional and fun. Anyone else get to play this?

#4478 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

I came across something new (to me) yesterday! I got to play Din Djarin multiball. It's the first and only time I've had that happen. Such a fun and weird multiball Easter egg. I think I activated it by picking the ? in the foundry and then stopping the selector on the ? with the action button. Totally unintentional and fun. Anyone else get to play this?

Any idea if this was a different multiball than the "Dank Farrik" multiball that starts the same way?

#4479 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Any idea if this was a different multiball than the "Dank Farrik" multiball that starts the same way?

That's it. I edited my post. So cool!

#4480 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

That's it. I edited my post. So cool!

Agreed! Didn't mean to "correct" you, I just know there are some other 'Mandalorian' modes indicated in patch notes and achievements and was wondering if this was indeed another hidden mode. Guess we'll keep hunting!

#4481 2 years ago

Has anyone else noticed that you can start multi ball by activating your smart missiles if one of your mission targets is the razor crest. I just noticed this today. Of course you would need to be one shot away from multi ball in order for this happen. Just though this was interesting and not sure if it is a bug or intentional.
Premium v1.20

#4482 2 years ago

Hey Pinsiders,

I just got done doing the animatronic Grogu mod based on Ace Jedi's instructions and Lermods wiring harness set up and successfully installed the animatronic grogu toy in the machine and it looks and performs great. I thought I was done with the side armor rails, shooter know and art blades but eventually I realized I wanted this mod in my machine as well.
It was a fun little project to work on for a bit this weekend and not too difficult. I have a dremel and picked up a soldering iron and went to work taking apart the toy, cut some plastic with the dremel, wiring in the harness connection and re assembly. The wiring harness from Lermods makes this easy even down to providing sticky tape on the connection box to make mounting simple.
When all was done and I got the toy set in the machine correctly this mod looks and play awesome.
Definitely worth adding to any machine.

#4483 2 years ago

Managed to break the billion point barrier tonight on impossible mode (smashing my previous impossible GC score at the same time).

I love this mode and hope to see it in all future games

mando_1142035190_impossible (resized).pngmando_1142035190_impossible (resized).png

#4484 2 years ago

Upper right playfield.
Anything preventative I can do to stop this from potentially spreading?

Screenshot_20220314-080056.pngScreenshot_20220314-080056.png
#4485 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Upper right playfield.
[quoted image]

Contact Stern ASAP... don't do anything till then.

Edit - you also have 2 spots of lifting clear under the uturn rail to the right. Less of a big deal as you can cover with a washer and it isn't painted.

#4486 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Upper right playfield.
[quoted image]

You could cover that and protect it with a switch protector from cliffy.

Also crujones4life is right, where your rail ends the clear looks like it’s cracked, possibly from the rail digging in to the playfield, lift it with a washer.

Search my posts in this thread I posted a how to guide for adding a washer under the guide.

#4487 2 years ago

some more figurine for the stage... bringing them in position and placing their equipment was quite difficult, I have clumsy hands...

Unbenannt.jpgUnbenannt.jpg
#4488 2 years ago

Big shout out to rob at mad pinball. Mando premium shipped yesterday from stern arrived today. Thanks again rob

#4489 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Upper right playfield.
[quoted image]

Suggest gently waxing area and putting on mylar in meantime

#4490 2 years ago

The Dwight Trifecta! Thank you Xaqery for these amazing pins!!!

20220313_113426 (resized).jpg20220313_113426 (resized).jpg

#4491 2 years ago

Worth a watch!!

#4492 2 years ago

Have you seen this on your mando premium pin lately? Only after 1,000 games the ball guide which is holding the wire gate seems to eat into the rubber ring of the left flipper finger. It's almost cut through already. In order to prevent further damage while waiting for new rubbers I have used some duct tape to ease the sharp edge. Do you have better ideas? Thank you!

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpgUntitled-2.jpg
#4493 2 years ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Have you seen this on your mando premium pin lately? Only after 1,000 games the ball guide which is holding the wire gate seems to eat into the rubber ring of the left flipper finger. It's almost cut through already. In order to prevent further damage while waiting for new rubbers I have used some duct tape to ease the sharp edge. Do you have better ideas? Thank you!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Whoa! I've never seen that before. Have you changed any of your flipper power settings? I'll have to take a look at mine since I'm approaching 1,000 plays here soon.

#4494 2 years ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

Have you changed any of your flipper power settings?

All settings are factory default. My idea was maybe the ball guide has come loose, so I have tightened all screws, fingers crossed...

#4495 2 years ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

All settings are factory default. My idea was maybe the ball guide has come loose, so I have tightened all screws, fingers crossed...

Your flipper pawl is probably adjusted to rest too high.. hence the end of the travel is too far as well. Or, your coil stops are junked.

#4496 2 years ago

I think I have a corrupt SD card. Could someone provide me the factory flipper power for the upper playfield? I've got a premium.

Also, I am having trouble in the rules figuring out how to relight the razorcrest shot. After a multiball the hurry up doesn't light until the next ball. How do you light this? I've gotten pretty close to this is the way, but I've yet to see the razorcrest mini-wizard mode. Can't figure out how to light the darn thing without draining.

#4497 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

So a couple of weeks ago I traded for a Mando Premium and brought it home. What an excellent pin: great theme, challenging gameplay, and absolutely gorgeous artwork.....wait, what is that on the pop bumper caps??? "SUPER WHEN FLASHING"?? Seriously Stern?? Y'all had to put that on the pop bumper caps?? That won't do......
Introducing my latest mod and first for Stern's The Mandalorian: Replacement Pop Bumper Caps!! Created in multi-color transluscent durable PETG plastic, these easily swap onto your pin in few minutes with only a thin shaft Phillips head screwdriver.

Now available here on my Pinside shop:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1227-willipinball-mods/05905-the-mandalorian-pop-bumper-caps
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thats a nice plastic replacement if the "Super when flashing" info gripes you. I personally think the instruction on the jets is classic pinball and like seeing it on a newer game. Mine stays as is.

#4498 2 years ago

Bad news. The hologram graphics are gone in the new code update, 1.20.0.
Good news is that the HDMI output now shows real-time data on scores.
Speculation: They took out the 'hologram puck' video to save it for the topper release(?). It would make for some interesting mods using the second output but until they 'lock it in' for a topper, they could change it on every update since it isn't official.

Videos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dS4MzQcHEaBfaU3d9

Quoted from torpedo2k:

Booting Mando Pro with an External Monitor hooked up on the HDMI port.
Not sure if this has been posted before.
I booted up my Mando Pro with an external monitor hooked up to the HDMI port. Its a different video output all together. Its in reverse. Maybe video for a topper?
Since I cant post video here, here is a link to the video on Google Photos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dS4MzQcHEaBfaU3d9
I booted it up, hit the flipper a few times then launched a short game.[quoted image]

#4499 2 years ago

Got the call tonight!

I should be officially in the club next week!!!

#4500 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Got the call tonight!
I should be officially in the club next week!!!

That call is the best call.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/90?hl=poopsmagee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.