Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 157.
#351 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

stock LE speakers
[quoted image][quoted image]

do they sound any better than the other LEs?

#352 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

as much as people woe over the plastic ramps obscuring the right ramp area... I think the crossing metal ramps are just as bad blocking the approach to the u turn.

I haven't seen a pro but I can see the right ramp pretty good

20210708_172509 (resized).jpg20210708_172509 (resized).jpg
#353 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

do they sound any better than the other LEs?

Really I'm not sure. They sound clear but I hooked up a subwoofer before playing and turn off the EQ setting in the game.

#354 2 years ago

Played 7 games on Mandalorian LE 11 at Helicon. Left ramp shot up to the upper playfield are bouncing out maybe 50% of all shots. Quite a few of those are draining back stdm. Feels like twilight zone how the ball bounces off the upper playfield diverter. Mando ball stop to upper playfield needs a magnet on the back to stop bounce backs.

E0DEE8FF-B73E-4854-8F11-AA056B8C834E (resized).jpegE0DEE8FF-B73E-4854-8F11-AA056B8C834E (resized).jpeg
#355 2 years ago

My kids love the UPF on our LE. When we first set it up yesterday they were like, "Dad, there is a mini pinball machine in the pinball machine!" Kids are fun.

While on the topic of UPF is anybody else getting their ass kicked with how fast it plays or is it just me?

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Played 7 games on Mandalorian LE 11 at Helicon. Left ramp shot up to the upper playfield are bouncing out maybe 50% of all shots. Quite a few of those are draining back stdm. Feels like twilight zone how the ball bounces off the upper playfield diverter. Mando ball stop to upper playfield needs a magnet on the back to stop bounce backs.[quoted image]

Not familiar with the actual mech, but can you just add some dead foam to stop it bouncing out?

#357 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

stock LE speakers

Those look like a totally different speaker than the ones in the other LE pictures— or am I crazy?

#358 2 years ago

In the works for the shooter lane.....early prototype.... rigidity may be an issue but I have a few other ideas for this.

20210708_183436 (resized).jpg20210708_183436 (resized).jpg20210708_184117 (resized).jpg20210708_184117 (resized).jpgd368c14d504fc7fa32df366359eae9993c1310a8 (resized).jpgd368c14d504fc7fa32df366359eae9993c1310a8 (resized).jpg
#359 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

In the works for the shooter lane.....early prototype.... rigidity may be an issue but I have a few other ideas for this.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I literally starting designing this last night on my own... I’m so excited you are tackling it!!! I’m in 100%

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Those look like a totally different speaker than the ones in the other LE pictures— or am I crazy?

Yep there different for some reason. The other ones are gray with round tweeter and mine are black with a shield shaped center tweeter.

#361 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Yep there different for some reason. The other ones are gray with round tweeter and mine are black with a shield shaped center tweeter.

Previous and apparently some Mando LE's have Kenwoods and yours are Sound Ordnance. Both about $40 speakers. I wonder if they finished up the supply on Kenwoods and are now moving to this speaker for a while.
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-aIRY1vqdAma/p_777P52B/Sound-Ordnance-P-52B.html

#362 2 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Played 7 games on Mandalorian LE 11 at Helicon. Left ramp shot up to the upper playfield are bouncing out maybe 50% of all shots. Quite a few of those are draining back stdm. Feels like twilight zone how the ball bounces off the upper playfield diverter. Mando ball stop to upper playfield needs a magnet on the back to stop bounce backs.[quoted image]

I stopped 100% of bounce backs with Dynamat Xtreme like deadener.

#363 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Previous and apparently some Mando LE's have Kenwoods and yours are Sound Ordnance. Both about $40 speakers. I wonder if they finished up the supply on Kenwoods and are now moving to this speaker for a while.
https://www.crutchfield.com/S-aIRY1vqdAma/p_777P52B/Sound-Ordnance-P-52B.html

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was supply issues with kenwood. I’m sure they are similar but a lot of supply/demand issues right now

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I haven't seen a pro but I can see the right ramp pretty good
[quoted image]

not the ramp.. the left blue arrow and u turn shot. The approach to it (and how you aim) is quite obscured.

#365 2 years ago

My pin only needed the guide raised besides that it plays great been hammering through games trying to get wizard mode.

Quoted from jGraffix:

MANDALORIAN PINBALL
Ramp Decal
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/mandalorian
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How easy is it to install?

F85AC63B-DC1A-46B9-B644-3B90B3D546A7 (resized).jpegF85AC63B-DC1A-46B9-B644-3B90B3D546A7 (resized).jpeg
#366 2 years ago

I'm liking where this is going

20210708_221716 (resized).jpg20210708_221716 (resized).jpg20210708_221722 (resized).jpg20210708_221722 (resized).jpg
#367 2 years ago

There's going to be some sick mods for this pin!

Now, I know you can't easily mod the pf or cabinet artwork, but I cannot be the only one who thinks Grogu/Baby Yoda looks quite "off." I firmly believe Disney put in countless hours and focus groups into perfecting his look into some black-art-insta-love for the greater female/child population. There is a reason our wives request us buy Mando pins, and it's not for Mando, or the pin. It's freaking black magic/art in how cute that damn thing is - steals hearts.

However, unless an artist gets the Child's look DEAD-ON, it imho falls into an uncanny valley real quick, where it's no longer this creature that smacks you upside the head with an invisible love potion, but looks something more goofy, scowling, wrinkly, dumb, etc. - definitely not cute. This happens to nearly every after-market Grogu out there - Amazon is littered with shit renditions. There's only one that hits the nail on the head, hitting the golden ratios that make him look just like he is supposed to: https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-the-child-sideshow-collectibles-400369

Am I... the only one that sees/thinks/wastes their time talking about this? It's literally the reason I picked up the Premium, other than being a Premium guy, because I thought the shit artwork on Grogu looked the best on the Premium, pf be damned on them all.

Still look forward to the pin/theme and even greater family interest!

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

There's going to be some sick mods for this pin!
Now, I know you can't easily mod the pf or cabinet artwork, but I cannot be the only one who thinks Grogu/Baby Yoda looks quite "off." I firmly believe Disney put in countless hours and focus groups into perfecting his look into some black-art-insta-love for the greater female/child population. There is a reason our wives request us buy Mando pins, and it's not for Mando, or the pin. It's freaking black magic/art in how cute that damn thing is - steals hearts.
However, unless an artist gets the Child's look DEAD-ON, it imho falls into an uncanny valley real quick, where it's no longer this creature that smacks you upside the head with an invisible love potion, but looks something more goofy, scowling, wrinkly, dumb, etc. - definitely not cute. This happens to nearly every after-market Grogu out there - Amazon is littered with shit renditions. There's only one that hits the nail on the head, hitting the golden ratios that make him look just like he is supposed to: https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-the-child-sideshow-collectibles-400369
Am I... the only one that sees/thinks/wastes their time talking about this? It's literally the reason I picked up the Premium, other than being a Premium guy, because I thought the shit artwork on Grogu looked the best on the Premium, pf be damned on them all.
Still look forward to the pin/theme and even greater family interest!

You are not wrong. He is not quite as "cute" in a lot of the artwork. Regardless, my kids didn't seem to notice or care. They were besides themselves when it showed up and they saw "baby yoda" on the game.

#369 2 years ago

Huge thanks to Chris at #KingPinGames Dropped off the twins yesterday. Even with a serious injury he still comes through. Going to be a fun weekend!

IMG_6979 (resized).jpgIMG_6979 (resized).jpg
#370 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

stock LE speakers

Those two pictures from two different machines show two different looking sets of speakers.

#371 2 years ago

Here are mine.

634B3000-1BF8-4D85-A1E4-06003BDA40C9 (resized).jpeg634B3000-1BF8-4D85-A1E4-06003BDA40C9 (resized).jpeg
#372 2 years ago

They probably just ran out of Kenwoods. The reason a lot of companies do Kenwood is that you can contract allotment direct once you’ve reached a certain size. Guaranteeing lower cost and higher volume without a distributor.

#373 2 years ago

Those other ones look cooler though! I like em.

#374 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

not the ramp.. the left blue arrow and u turn shot. The approach to it (and how you aim) is quite obscured.

I just played a pro yesterday. At first the plastic is jarring and can’t see anything, but after playing it’s fine. You can just backhand that uturn for super easy super jackpots too. It’s like captain marvel on aiq pro. No problems seeing the mini playfield at 5’8”, but I couldn’t see any rollover lanes at all without moving my head around to see each lane. Good thing they don’t matter too much.

#375 2 years ago

Thanks tilt graphics for the Cara Dune graphic and Beskar flipper toppers!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#376 2 years ago

LE landed today, seems like a lot of LE’s landing now.

78AF3C55-4256-4F48-A475-162A08075FB3 (resized).jpeg78AF3C55-4256-4F48-A475-162A08075FB3 (resized).jpeg
#377 2 years ago

LE arrived today. Absolutely gorgeous in person!!

8C10AB45-FD71-40F1-8394-8A6917EEDE5C (resized).jpeg8C10AB45-FD71-40F1-8394-8A6917EEDE5C (resized).jpeg
#378 2 years ago

Out of curiosity, how smoothly does this shoot compared to EHOH?

#379 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Out of curiosity, how smoothly does this shoot compared to EHOH?

It’s not really close, Ehoh is a much better shooter. Mando shots are very close to the flippers so if you brick a shot, the ball is all over the place. Ehoh has longer and more forgiving shots.

#380 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

Thanks tilt graphics for the Cara Dune graphic and Beskar flipper toppers!
[quoted image]

To install cara dune graphic did you have to take off the shooter lane plate?

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Yes

#382 2 years ago

Ready to ship the first batch

20210709_170030 (resized).jpg20210709_170030 (resized).jpg
#383 2 years ago

My LE came today and the plastic on the ramp was cracked before playing. Once I played two games the vibrations broke it off more. I had my distributor setup a ticket but any word what Stern is doing about these?

#384 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s not really close, Ehoh is a much better shooter. Mando shots are very close to the flippers so if you brick a shot, the ball is all over the place. Ehoh has longer and more forgiving shots.

Better = easier right?

#385 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

My LE came today and the plastic on the ramp was cracked before playing. Once I played two games the vibrations broke it off more. I had my distributor setup a ticket but any word what Stern is doing about these?

That was quick. Sorry to hear.

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I find EHOH smooth but kind of boring but I would also put ST in that boat. I enjoy it for a little while but don’t want to keep playing.

I prefer Mando where the shots are all easily made but keep you on your toes a little.

#387 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

No

#388 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Ready to ship the first batch
[quoted image]

Those Foundry models look great. Any way to get the lit tubes to all be perfectly straight?

#389 2 years ago

Thanks folks for the shooter insights. I have a Mando prem arriving later this year, have a Deadpool prem, and a GnR LE will arrive... sometime. I have room for a 4th pin, and I'm trying to decide if Mando will be my "flow" pin or if I need the 4th pin to fill that gap in my small collection.

#390 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Thanks folks for the shooter insights. I have a Mando prem arriving later this year, have a Deadpool prem, and a GnR LE will arrive... sometime. I have room for a 4th pin, and I'm trying to decide if Mando will be my "flow" pin or if I need the 4th pin to fill that gap in my small collection.

It has some flow but it’s no Steve Ritchie. You might like EHOH more if flow is your primary desire.

#391 2 years ago

Is anyone else getting crazy feedback from their speakers when the up/down scoop is activated and holding?

#392 2 years ago

Anyone else getting these tech alerts? Everything seems to be fine.

70062BA6-A010-4A0D-9179-2849250DDDDC (resized).jpeg70062BA6-A010-4A0D-9179-2849250DDDDC (resized).jpegF2F1639A-782B-480F-9835-FEB7DEAB981B (resized).jpegF2F1639A-782B-480F-9835-FEB7DEAB981B (resized).jpeg
#393 2 years ago

Pics of the crap powder coating job... some build-up and pooling of material on the lockdown bar as well, made the radius too large for the round over on the cabinet and started to damage the cabinet - very noticable when looking at the machine.

Stern has not responded all week and my distro says open the ticket first with stern then they will be able to take care of things.

IMG_20210707_182305.jpgIMG_20210707_182305.jpgIMG_20210707_182310.jpgIMG_20210707_182310.jpg

#394 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Pics of the crap powder coating job... some build-up and pooling of material on the lockdown bar as well, made the radius to large for the round over on the cabinet and started to damage the cabinet - very noticable when looking at the machine.
Stern has not responded all week and my distro says open the ticket first with stern then they will be able to take care of things.

Just received mine today and it looks identical to yours

#395 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Nope

#396 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:Just received mine today and it looks identical to yours

Thats common across games. I think my aiq le looks like that too.

#397 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thats common across games. I think my aiq le looks like that too.

It’s common for the powder to stop there, but why is the bar so rusted? My STH doesn’t look like that.

#398 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Pics of the crap powder coating job... some build-up and pooling of material on the lockdown bar as well, made the radius too large for the round over on the cabinet and started to damage the cabinet - very noticable when looking at the machine.

Mine looks the same. Take a small piece of sand paper and get ride of that rust if it bothers you. Problem solved.

#399 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Mine looks the same. Take a small piece of sand paper and get ride of that rust if it bothers you. Problem solved.

I'm worried about failure of adhesion for the rest of my armor... unremoved oxidization is highly susceptible to adhesion failure in powder coating, thus the comment on the crap job - I can see the oxidation extends beyond what is visible under the coat.

#400 2 years ago

You guys notice that your playfields are not dimpling and the clear is thinner looking. Looks like Sterns got there playfields about perfect on this game. Just make sure you protect the shooter and raise those guide ends.

My big ass hands had to pull the plate to put it on.

Quoted from NightTrain:

Is anyone else getting crazy feedback from their speakers when the up/down scoop is activated and holding?

No not that i noticed but ill pay attention more now that you mentioned it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.95
7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 22.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/8?hl=jkaping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.