Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 157.
#4301 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Is "Dank Farrik" considered R-Rated?
Curious if this option means speech we've already heard can now be censored, or if it means new speech that is R-Rated has been added...
And agree, thanks Xaqery ! Can't wait to work through the achievements and get family/friends a little more engaged with playing.

I know we live in a word full of snowflakes but surely Dank Farrik can’t be considered R rated? Hopefully it means new speech has been added/activated.

#4302 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

Now to find an Insider Connected upgrade kit...Just got Rush and I actually DO like the achievements and the stat tracking - printed out my QR code and have it sitting next to my machine makes it even easier. Didn't think I'd like it as much as I do.

Just plug your read from rush into Mando easy! Oh and you need a Wi-Fi dongle in the backbox I think.

#4303 2 years ago

Carl should say "Eye of the Tiger, Mando!" once in a while.

#4304 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just plug your read from rush into Mando easy! Oh and you need a Wi-Fi dongle in the backbox I think.

I think "dongle" is one of the new R rated words!

#4305 2 years ago

does anyone have a link for the coin door QR reader? I have the IC scanner on my apron, but I'd love to move it down from to snap some great crotch shots while I play.

#4306 2 years ago
Quoted from njenabnit:

does anyone have a link for the coin door QR reader? I have the IC scanner on my apron, but I'd love to move it down from to snap some great crotch shots while I play.

I JUST purchased the one from this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected-qr-code-reader-coin-door-mount

And my distributor has Pro upgrade kits in stock so I was able to get that - you don't need a Premium kit if you're mounting to the coin door, even if you have a Premium/LE machine.

#4307 2 years ago
Quoted from njenabnit:

I do, easy to install, looks great. That stuff on the apron looks terrible, unless the art was made for it, like Godzilla.

#4308 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

I do, easy to install, looks great. That stuff on the apron looks terrible, unless the art was made for it, like Godzilla.

Timely convo as the 1.20 code supporting IC just went live this AM

0C59C5E2-4585-4CB1-860A-0A18CF5111F5 (resized).jpeg0C59C5E2-4585-4CB1-860A-0A18CF5111F5 (resized).jpeg1524AAFF-2B24-49F8-B2F9-165241C9FA16 (resized).jpeg1524AAFF-2B24-49F8-B2F9-165241C9FA16 (resized).jpeg15672AF7-651A-4579-8338-B49C097A652C (resized).jpeg15672AF7-651A-4579-8338-B49C097A652C (resized).jpeg
#4309 2 years ago

Looking at the achievment list what is Mando Madness?

#4310 2 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Looking at the achievment list what is Mando Madness?

I asked the same above, guessing a new mode.

A few weeks back I swear I got mode that was based around a speeder with Cobb Vanth on the screen, I only caught it as a looked up at the screen on draining.

#4311 2 years ago

Confirming, my QR scanner light now stays on all the time and works with new CODE that included IC functionality.

Just to reassure those like myself whose QR reader lights were not staying on...as I had acquired new Mando a month ago always wondering if this was going to be one those things need replacing (broken), thankfully it is not and works great!!

This is the way!!

Now if we could just get that darn Topper!!

#4312 2 years ago

Updated code but when I go to setup insider connected it says no QR reader installed. It lights up when i'm out of the service menu. Everything is setup per the manual that I can see...any tips/ideas?

I tried to compare to my Godzilla Pro and everything looks the same.

#4313 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Updated code but when I go to setup insider connected it says no QR reader installed. It lights up when i'm out of the service menu. Everything is setup per the manual that I can see...any tips/ideas?

Pull the white coin door knob out so you have 48v power flowing.

#4314 2 years ago

Can't get my Premium to take the newest code, I don't have the insider connection I wonder if that's why????

#4315 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Can't get my Premium to take the newest code, I don't have the insider connection I wonder if that's why????

Should still take. My LE without IC just updated fine about 30 minutes ago.

#4316 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Pull out white power plug inside coin door on cabinet to turn power on then proceed, I had same issue. This turns QR reader on during set up

#4317 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Should still take. My LE without IC just updated fine about 30 minutes ago.

Downloading again, this will be my third try. Maybe my stick is bad, but it says the file is on there and I am extracting it. This is the only one I've had trouble with.

#4318 2 years ago

I had to run the update 3x to get it to take - same usb stick

#4319 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Pull out white power plug inside coin door on cabinet to turn power on then proceed, I had same issue. This turns QR reader on during set up

Quoted from Zeusflurry:

T H I S ! !
Had to do the same thing, thanks for the tip!

#4320 2 years ago

Coin door reader with QR Code sticker for insider connect join- I used a paper puncher and punched around the opening for the headphone jack. This is the version for the PinballLife Volume controller.

IMG_0645 (resized).jpegIMG_0645 (resized).jpeg
#4321 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Thank you! It worked and everything is setup now.

#4322 2 years ago

Same issue here go to update and told “invalid spk”

#4323 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I noticed the premium download gives you the mando_le file. Maybe they are the same... or maybe they put the wrong file for the premium code download?

#4324 2 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I noticed the premium download gives you the mando_le file. Maybe they are the same... or maybe they put the wrong file for the premium code download?

Hmm nah seems like that's become the new standard. Listed as 2 separate links but most of the time the premium and LE download just pull a file labeled as LE

#4325 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Hmm nah seems like that's become the new standard. Listed as 2 separate links but most of the time the premium and LE download just pull a file labeled as LE

Correct, it’s been like this for quite a while now.

#4326 2 years ago

Updating now, did nothing but power game off and on after re copying files for the 4th time to the same usb stick and eureka! Temperamental little system at times.

#4327 2 years ago

Helped a friend unbox and assemble with Ciffy's, a Mando Premium that just arrived after reserving in July 2021. It did have latest code, but IC would not connect. Will try again today.

274861162_5305394602818112_1776220886216080974_n (resized).jpg274861162_5305394602818112_1776220886216080974_n (resized).jpg275009212_5305394946151411_2018339486515793015_n (resized).jpg275009212_5305394946151411_2018339486515793015_n (resized).jpg
#4328 2 years ago

Anyone else's says QR SCANNER NOT INSTALLED? Shows the bootloader version and stays lit with the game. What am I missing?

NVM I see the tip a few posts up. I'm a dope.

#4329 2 years ago

Remember everyone... everything from a node board requires the 48V and interlock. So everything on the PF, or connected through it

#4330 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Remember everyone... everything from a node board requires the 48V and interlock. So everything on the PF, or connected through it

Yeah not the issue I was having, basically copied the same download to the same usb stick on the 3rd or 4th time it was happy previously I was getting invalid spk.

Speaking of new code I can’t find Mando madness in the audits or any menus.

#4331 2 years ago

Bug in new code for Pro?

I'm an idiot it entered my initials for me.

#4332 2 years ago

New code loaded fine in my pro.
Mine was built in July so it doens't have insider connected QR device but it still pops up the IC info when I booted the new code.
Thought it would have realized I didn't have IC in my machine.

And I haven't found the new "R-rated" content yet...

#4333 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

New code loaded fine in my pro.
Mine was built in July so it doens't have insider connected QR device but it still pops up the IC info when I booted the new code.
Thought it would have realized I didn't have IC in my machine.
And I haven't found the new "R-rated" content yet...

I wonder what Stern put in there to make it Rated-R lol. The show itself is PG. Kind of surprised Disney would allow this.
I'm actually excited to see what the R rated content is. It may be in the Mando Madness...

#4334 2 years ago

Very curious on the R - rated stuff...certainly no F bombs in Star Wars. Maybe a damn or shit here and there?

#4335 2 years ago

No issues installing the new code and getting it connected and registered. I'm really glad my wifi password isn't that complicated or I'd still be entering it. WPS would have been easier.

#4336 2 years ago

Just got Dank Farrick multiball and I’m starting to wonder if that is the r-rated speech

Can’t find Mando madness anywhere in the audit menus and was there a topper test before? Because there isn’t now and I thought there was, but I could be thinking of another game.

#4337 2 years ago

You know what, I think Star Wars may also have the R -rated option as well...so it may not mean anything.

I think the worst word in Star Wars is Hell...

#4338 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

You know what, I think Star Wars may also have the R -rated option as well...so it may not mean anything.

If it was just added in from a copy and paste of Star Wars code it wouldn’t have been put in the read me, it must have added or changed something it’s just working out what.

#4339 2 years ago

I think the worst word in Star Wars is Hell...

Well Dwight liked my answer so I guess that answers that...lol.

#4340 2 years ago

Well Dwight liked my answer so I guess that answers that...lol.

There are a some speech calls that said "Hell". Someone asked for a way to remove them.

#4341 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

There are a some speech calls that said "Hell". Someone asked for a way to remove them.

Thanks for the clarification Dwight, by the way did you add more speech calls out, I heard a load I definitely had not heard before playing the new code tonight.

And where’s Mando Madness I tried everything for that mysterious achievement “Tatooine Sunset”

#4342 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

By "someone" I'm sure you mean Jack Danger.
Sensitive ears on that man.
hahaha.

Thanks for all the code updates, Dwight!

#4343 2 years ago

**** TWEAKED ****

- Decreased the time you have to complete each leg of the Super Skill Shot.

Played a few games with the latest code and I like this small adjustment!

#4344 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

And where’s Mando Madness I tried everything for that mysterious achievement “Tatooine Sunset”

I think it's:
Hunter completed
+ Encounters completed
+ Missions completed
+ Scope completed
+ Razor Crest completed
+ Ambush completed

#4345 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I think it's:
Hunter completed
+ Encounters completed
+ Missions completed
+ Scope completed
+ Razor Crest completed
+ Ambush completed

Is it a Mega Wizard mode?

#4346 2 years ago

Its great to have the Insider active now, and I have the mod to move to QR reader to the coin door, but I have no idea what to put in the QR readers place. I contacted Stern and they have no picture inserts left for that side of the apron. Does anyone have a source for something to replace the QR reader on the apron ?

#4347 2 years ago

****Resolved****

***I simply turned machine off and then back on. Plays perfectly with and without being signed in to Insider Connect.***

I installed the 1.20 code. Played a few games, no trouble.

I then setup Insider Connect easily.

Now the game locks up in less than one minute of play and resets.

I'm going to turn off Insider Connect (if I can) and see if this may be a solution. I will then install the update again.

This may be a problem that only I am having.

I will report back with my results.

-Mandalorian Pro with factory installed Insider Connect.

This is the way.

, Bill

#4348 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:Remember everyone... everything from a node board requires the 48V and interlock. So everything on the PF, or connected through it

This is *mostly* true. Some nodes, like the QR scanner do not require +48V, and get their (low voltage) power directly from the nodebus cable. There is a Standard Adjustment "COIN DOOR OPEN NODEBUS POWER", that controls whether the nodebus power should be present when the interlock switch is open. You can set this adjustment to YES to keep the Scanner powered when the coin door/interlock switch is open.

#4349 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Anyone else's says QR SCANNER NOT INSTALLED? Shows the bootloader version and stays lit with the game. What am I missing?
NVM I see the tip a few posts up. I'm a dope.

Mine says the same.. but works fine

#4350 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

I got the same message of QR not installed.. but it works fine..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/87?hl=poopsmagee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.