Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 157.
#4201 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Check your 10 point switch just below the pops. It may be gapped too closely.

I am a fairly new owner and this is my first issue. Beskar and points are added every time I hit the flippers. More consistently on left but does it with right flipper too. Could this be my issue as well? Can someone show where the 10 point switch is at? And what the gap should look like? Sorry if this is a silly question. I installed a new shooter rod yesterday and then this issue started happening. Could that be related? I assumed it was a coincidence or maybe I jarred something while getting the playfield out of the way.

#4202 2 years ago
Quoted from DrLumber:

I am a fairly new owner and this is my first issue. Beskar and points are added every time I hit the flippers. More consistently on left but does it with right flipper too. Could this be my issue as well? Can someone show where the 10 point switch is at? And what the gap should look like? Sorry if this is a silly question. I installed a new shooter rod yesterday and then this issue started happening. Could that be related? I assumed it was a coincidence or maybe I jarred something while getting the playfield out of the way.

Go into the service menu, then into the Switch test. Pull out the coin door white plunger to activate the playfield power (inside left edge of the coindoor cabinet). Hit your flipper buttons, and see which extraneous switch gets activated. Locate that switch on thew playfield and adjust that gap of that switch by very slightly bending the switchblades apart .

#4203 2 years ago

Seems like we lost all momentum from awhile back that there was going to be big Mando news coming from Stern. Hopefully the Disney licensing flood gates open soon.

#4204 2 years ago
Quoted from DrLumber:

The 10 point switch is right behind the left scoop and below the pop bumper. I had to gap mine too, it takes a beating where it is

#4205 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Seems like we lost all momentum from awhile back that there was going to be big Mando news coming from Stern. Hopefully the Disney licensing flood gates open soon.

I’d love to see a code update with IC and some enhancements, and the topper announcement!

Played a few games last night and still love the game. Had it since July of last year and we still aren’t bored!

#4206 2 years ago

Need some help if you can... Just received my Mando Premium the other day... Has anyone had issues with the the ball launch some hits the left flipper tip or drains on initial shooter hit? Can't find any anything that it hits. Checked level side to side is good.. Thoughts? Sometimes it will stays to the right flipper during the game.

#4207 2 years ago
Quoted from bumper123:

Need some help if you can... Just received my Mando Premium the other day... Has anyone had issues with the the ball launch some hits the left flipper tip or drains on initial shooter hit? Can't find any anything that it hits. Checked level side to side is good.. Thoughts? Sometimes it will stays to the right flipper during the game.

The ball bumps off the post at the end of the left orbit when coming around, so you need to adjust the metal guide to be out towards the center of the playfield a bit farther. See the picture here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/65#post-6699324

#4208 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Go into the service menu, then into the Switch test. Pull out the coin door white plunger to activate the playfield power (inside left edge of the coindoor cabinet). Hit your flipper buttons, and see which extraneous switch gets activated. Locate that switch on thew playfield and adjust that gap of that switch by very slightly bending the switchblades apart .

This fixed it immediately. Bent the leaf back away from the rubber on the bumper just above the foundry and the issue stopped. Thanks for the help.

#4209 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

How do you get off right side of upper playfield easily as I want to replace coil stops on upper playfield, but that side is under ramp and looks like I have to remove ramp and a lot of plastics just to unhinge upper playfield on that side.
Is there simpler way I am missing?

Adding this from Stern for anyone needing to remove their Mandalorian Mini Playfield

CBA7C420-DA87-4A4A-991A-A578F95324E2 (resized).jpegCBA7C420-DA87-4A4A-991A-A578F95324E2 (resized).jpeg6E6545B0-7E8F-4092-B15A-608B10FA9194 (resized).jpeg6E6545B0-7E8F-4092-B15A-608B10FA9194 (resized).jpeg8DC1A91F-C0CB-4B5E-B079-225BB482F637 (resized).jpeg8DC1A91F-C0CB-4B5E-B079-225BB482F637 (resized).jpeg
#4210 2 years ago

Guinnesstime Thanks for information!!

#4211 2 years ago

robin can we get a mod in here to tag some key posts? There’s a lot of really useful posts that have to be repeated for new owners who unfortunately miss them.

#4212 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

robin can we get a mod in here to tag some key posts? There’s a lot of really useful posts that have to be repeated for new owners who unfortunately miss them.

Can the thread owner not make key posts?

#4213 2 years ago

I finally joined the club Sunday! Ordered May 12th. Made late January 2022. Plays really nice out the box! Cliffy's are going in when I get home. Poor table has almost 10 plays without them. I've been following for awhile, wish J85M was OP. He's got a lot of time into this board already and has been super helpful.

#4214 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Can the thread owner not make key posts?

No idea, but I don’t think flynnibus has been posting in here much at all??

#4215 2 years ago

New Star Wars code with IC just dropped…so Disney licensing logjam opening up???

#4216 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

New Star Wars code with IC just dropped…so Disney licensing logjam opening up???

Hopefully!

#4217 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Can't wait for IC with new code for my Mandalorian. Stars Code drop with IC is promising.

Wonder if licensing also was issue for Topper that is anxiously awaited on by all (most of us) including me!

"This is the way" and "I have spoken"

#4218 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Can't wait for IC with new code for my Mandalorian. Stars Code drop with IC is promising.
Wonder if licensing also was issue for Topper that is anxiously awaited on by all (most of us) including me!
"This is the way" and "I have spoken"

Disney in general take a long time with licensing approvals as the approvals go through a number of different people and departments.

They are notorious for being extremely protective of their IPs. I know a few people who have worked on projects involving a Disney IP and none of them have a good word to say about the experience.

#4219 2 years ago

So…. Does anybody like the odds that we’ll see a topper announcement this week?

#4220 2 years ago

Hopefully the new IC enabled code will include updates for the Topper and maybe some general updates including a tweak for the skill shot which seems a little broken. One can dream I suppose.

#4221 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

So…. Does anybody like the odds that we’ll see a topper announcement this week?

Is this the new rumor?

#4222 2 years ago

Not heard anything since that last rumour that didn’t happen.

If Stern where smart they would have sent IC approvals for Star Wars and Mando at the same time so Mando can’t be far behind and that has to include the topper, hopefully.

#4223 2 years ago

Hello Just joined the club yesterday, waiting since July lol.. Loving this game so far!! super fun!!

I was trying to find all the posts and photos in here on the left ramp. Mine isn’t broken yet. I did order some Cliffy protectors. But I was looking at the break point and was this plastic/rubber piece always there for everyone else. It’s almost seems designed to not let that area flex as much? Has this always been on there or is this new. Maybe this has already been talked about.

Ty

090A1C51-20B6-41F7-AD37-9B1B0EDCFE29 (resized).jpeg090A1C51-20B6-41F7-AD37-9B1B0EDCFE29 (resized).jpeg
#4224 2 years ago
Quoted from PinNewb79:

Hello Just joined the club yesterday, waiting since July lol.. Loving this game so far!! super fun!!
I was trying to find all the posts and photos in here on the left ramp. Mine isn’t broken yet. I did order some Cliffy protectors. But I was looking at the break point and was this plastic/rubber piece always there for everyone else. It’s almost seems designed to not let that area flex as much? Has this always been on there or is this new. Maybe this has already been talked about.
Ty
[quoted image]

Your ramp looks exactly the same as my first run LE.

#4225 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Your ramp looks exactly the same as my first run LE.

Thanks for response. Ok so that little rubber thing that hangs down from that screw point has always been there?

Oh well hopefully it doesn’t break until I get my protectors in.

#4226 2 years ago

I have cliffys on order. This is my fix until they arrive. I also tweaked the metal protector a bit so it would fit closer to the ramp, and put 2 really small washers under the ramp screw on top of the black spacer. You can see just behind the orange rubber a slight mark on the ramp. The metal was pushing on that point until I did my fix.

20220223_134453 (resized).jpg20220223_134453 (resized).jpg
#4227 2 years ago
Quoted from PinNewb79:

Ty
[quoted image]

Yes, the black plastic was on my pro dated 12/21.
It's just a piece of heat shrink to cover a sharp screw.
That screw isn't required for Cliffys ramp protector install.
See attached.

20220223_094910-COLLAGE.jpg20220223_094910-COLLAGE.jpg
#4228 2 years ago

Question for y'all. I for some reason believe the stage flip of the left flipper should fire on the upper playfield first. I believe this is how it works on all the machines I've played on location. My relatively new machine is staging both bottom flippers first. Is this correct?

#4229 2 years ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

Question for y'all. I for some reason believe the stage flip of the left flipper should fire on the upper playfield first. I believe this is how it works on all the machines I've played on location. My relatively new machine is staging both bottom flippers first. Is this correct?

Lower (main) flipper first then upper flipper with button all the way pressed.
My Munsters Premium had leafs adjusted wrong from factory causing that same issue.

#4230 2 years ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

You should be able to trap a ball on lower flipper and flip another ball in the upper playfield with the ball still trapped. It's important and cool while pirates (I think it's this one....) Multiball, to achieve add a ball and other achievements.

#4231 2 years ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

You should be able to trap a ball on lower flipper and flip another ball in the upper playfield with the ball still trapped. It's important and cool while pirates (I think it's this one....) Multiball, to achieve add a ball and other achievements.

I go for that, trapped on the lower right for Jetpack and Spiders. I might head to a location today to double check, but I thought the right flipper staged lower then upper and the left staged upper then lower. I'm probably confused. I confuse myself often.

Also, the upper playfield seems to be a bit wonky with the new code? I haven't played a 1.02 on location. Encounters 1 will sometimes go full pitch forward or backward. Easy when it's flat, not so easy when it's pitched up. It's only happened twice on ~50 games.

This game is an absolute blast though. Second NIB and really makes me sad I bought Turtles. xD That game... that poor, poor game. Hopefully Dwight can get back to that one with the announced delay of new pins from Stern. (I know I messed up buying two machines coded by the same wizard so close in release, but I really wanted Mando. )

#4232 2 years ago

Totally enjoying this as my first table. Not sure where to submit bugs but here is what I found and wanted to see if anyone else notices the same

1) Lockbar button - Doesn't always register.
- Like I had Flame Thrower, started MB, Lockbar was lit red. After animation finished I pressed lockbar button, Pressed and held it, Pressed multiple times and none of them started flamethrower. Waited and then tried again and it registered it. Typically it works fine when I press it during the MB animation but this was after.
- Tried the same thing with Whistling Birds and pressed it repeatedly and it finally registered.

2) Lag when Entering Name for High Score - No press and hold but if I press the flipper fast it starts selecting letters and then lags and stops selecting. Not sure if there is something sucking CPU during certain phases causing lag.

3) Light Heal - When I hit the right ramp or during Jackpot when the entire table turns red (really cool looking) I am not sure if light heal is disabled or if I just cant see it anymore because all the inserts are out

#4233 2 years ago
Quoted from daphishbowl:

Totally enjoying this as my first table. Not sure where to submit bugs but here is what I found and wanted to see if anyone else notices the same
1) Lockbar button - Doesn't always register.
- Like I had Flame Thrower, started MB, Lockbar was lit red. After animation finished I pressed lockbar button, Pressed and held it, Pressed multiple times and none of them started flamethrower. Waited and then tried again and it registered it. Typically it works fine when I press it during the MB animation but this was after.
- Tried the same thing with Whistling Birds and pressed it repeatedly and it finally registered.
2) Lag when Entering Name for High Score - No press and hold but if I press the flipper fast it starts selecting letters and then lags and stops selecting. Not sure if there is something sucking CPU during certain phases causing lag.
3) Light Heal - When I hit the right ramp or during Jackpot when the entire table turns red (really cool looking) I am not sure if light heal is disabled or if I just cant see it anymore because all the inserts are out

1. Watch to see if the light is white, if it is don't hold for flamethrower. White is plunge ball which gets in the way of flamethrower while the game is setting up multiball.

2. I have the same issue. I know my button combo by now and it doesn't always hit the N.

3. This should hopefully just be a visual thing and heal is still there. I haven't noticed this will try to test it out.

#4234 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It’s tricky, I have this micro tool set from wiha that came very useful. I think I used a 3/32 hex bit

little update on this matter from my side: key to success in my case is very literally a torx 10, not a hex. Sound of a silcend right scoop is wonderful!

#4235 2 years ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

1. Watch to see if the light is white, if it is don't hold for flamethrower. White is plunge ball which gets in the way of flamethrower while the game is setting up multiball.
2. I have the same issue. I know my button combo by now and it doesn't always hit the N.
3. This should hopefully just be a visual thing and heal is still there. I haven't noticed this will try to test it out.

I noticed that if I trigger the flamethrower during the start animation for a multiball that the button light goes out immediately even if I hold it. Does using the flamethrower at that time automatically light all the lanes as if you held it, or does it just light one lane as if you just quickly pressed it?

#4236 2 years ago

Ordered some warranty parts (ramp and upper PF cover as it was damaged) a few weeks back and hadn't heard a peep from Stern. I assume they just send them out when they get them? Could be a while if the ramps are a super-issue, eh?

#4237 2 years ago

Pinball life has L and R ramp exits listed as in stock for us pro owners. I've been waiting on that L ramp for awhile, the R ramp I got a month ago and it has been great.

#4238 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Ordered some warranty parts (ramp and upper PF cover as it was damaged) a few weeks back and hadn't heard a peep from Stern. I assume they just send them out when they get them? Could be a while if the ramps are a super-issue, eh?

Yes I had cabinet speaker fail day one and left ramp crack week 2. Ramp came fast within 2 weeks speaker was a month.

#4239 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Pinball life has L and R ramp exits listed as in stock for us pro owners. I've been waiting on that L ramp for awhile, the R ramp I got a month ago and it has been great.

I can't help but buy some spare parts. I picked up the upgraded diverter from Marco, just in case. I know if the original fails it'd be replaced under warranty, but with part supply issues and possible downtime I figure it's worth the $49.

Link: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-2392-00

#4240 2 years ago

Anyone know what "this is the way debug" is in the service menu? I have had game glitch on me here once before so wondering if that option should be Yes or No. Also, anyone having glitches with the Encounters? Maybe once each day I play I'll be forever stuck in a bonus level and even using a jetpack doesn't reset.

#4241 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Anyone know what "this is the way debug" is in the service menu? I have had game glitch on me here once before so wondering if that option should be Yes or No. Also, anyone having glitches with the Encounters? Maybe once each day I play I'll be forever stuck in a bonus level and even using a jetpack doesn't reset.

There's one bug with encounters that I can reproduce 100% of the time on my Premium (not sure if it applies to the Pro).

Complete level 3 for the first encounter and keep the ball active on the mini playfield during the bonus level until the timer runs out (where you're forced to end as the flippers lose power). When I shoot the encounter again, it will be stuck repeating the first encounter again with glitched insert lamps (and scoring I believe).

There's also a bit of a glitch where the game won't detect the ball has exited the mini playfield at times. I usually see this when the ball sneaks into the mini playfield, which will trigger the encounter. If the ball leaves the mini playfield while it's playing the encounter intro, the game is slow to detect the ball has left the mini playfield and resume the regular gameplay audio/video sequence.

#4242 2 years ago

Great day! Double the fun!!

896C01B4-B382-4FB8-AFAA-EAC8641D55F9 (resized).jpeg896C01B4-B382-4FB8-AFAA-EAC8641D55F9 (resized).jpeg
#4243 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

It allows you to play the final “the is the way” wizard mode. Pretty sure debug mode shouldn’t be in the code and it’s a tool developers use debugs to access and check areas of the game at will.

#4244 2 years ago

No good shall come from this. Only a couple hundred plays. Coil stops deteriorating rapidly. Raining particles in the cabinet.
It looks as if it it a copper/brass(?) material on the base that is chrome/galvanized plated?
Anyway, new stops on order.

mando coil stops (resized).pngmando coil stops (resized).png
#4245 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

No good shall come from this. Only a couple hundred plays. Coil stops deteriorating rapidly. Raining particles in the cabinet.
It looks as if it it a copper/brass(?) material on the base that is chrome/galvanized plated?
Anyway, new stops on order.
[quoted image]

Normal, flippers generate small amounts of particulars after every flip. just play your game and order replacement coil stops just in case.

#4246 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I can't help but buy some spare parts. I picked up the upgraded diverter from Pinball Life, just in case. I know if the original fails it'd be replaced under warranty, but with part supply issues and possible downtime I figure it's worth the $49.

Can you link to the upgraded diverged? I am not seeing it on PBL.

#4247 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Can you link to the upgraded diverged? I am not seeing it on PBL.

My bad. It's Marco. I've buy too much stuff. I updated the original post as well.

Link: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-2392-00

#4248 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It is. I have the same. Pay for a full kit, literally get the shaft. Disappointing because it looks fantastic.

I bought a red spring (strongest) and now it's working fine again.

#4249 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I bought a red spring (strongest) and now it's working fine again.

I'm also looking to do this, where did you get the spring?

#4250 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Normal, flippers generate small amounts of particulars after every flip. just play your game and order replacement coil stops just in case.

Are you digging your premium pal?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

11,500 (OBO)
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 19.95
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/85?hl=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.