Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 157.
#4151 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Where did you buy the shaker? Some are stronger than others

It’s the stern spike 2 shaker from pinball life

#4152 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone find the shaker a little too intense, Is there a way to make it more mild?
Never had this issue before.

At least the pinball life one I have I could adjust the weight on one end to reduce the intensity. I need to do it for the one I have in Godzilla, damn thing feels like my floor is going to collapse.

#4153 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

At least the pinball life one I have I could adjust the weight on one end to reduce the intensity. I need to do it for the one I have in Godzilla, damn thing feels like my floor is going to collapse.

How exactly do you adjust? When I ordered I figured it was the same shaker stern uses.

#4154 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

How exactly do you adjust? When I ordered I figured it was the same shaker stern uses.

There is a set screw that holds in the weight. I think I used a T10 to get it out, then I put the weight perpendicular to the other side and that really lowered the intensity of the shaking. I’ll try to get a pic when I open my machine up again.

#4155 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ok so it’s tricky but I adjusted it. need to loosen the black screw in the scoop with an Allen wrench, pull the coil all the way down, then tighten the screw making sure that you leave a little bit of play in the scoop when the coil is all the way down. It’s not 100% silent but I can’t hear it headphones while before it was obvious

Sorry wasn’t online again yesterday, glad you got it adjusted and it’s quietened down.

You should get a buzz from it but it shouldn’t be clearly audible while playing, glad it’s sorted mate.

#4156 2 years ago

Hi all. My first post here on pinside, forgive me if it’s the wrong place to post but I’m immensely proud!

Mandalorian Pro:
How many people in here has actually completed “THIS IS THE WAY”? I owned this amazing machine for around 6 months - almost playing a daily game I finally managed to beat this monster!

2D568677-B062-4554-AB17-2F4FEBE64C63 (resized).jpeg2D568677-B062-4554-AB17-2F4FEBE64C63 (resized).jpeg9819C724-6882-4E51-9344-AA0247530329 (resized).jpeg9819C724-6882-4E51-9344-AA0247530329 (resized).jpegC6B76EDD-47FF-4867-9EB5-A2E958DDAC9A (resized).jpegC6B76EDD-47FF-4867-9EB5-A2E958DDAC9A (resized).jpeg
#4157 2 years ago
Quoted from poolpeter:

Hi all. My first post here on pinside, forgive me if it’s the wrong place to post but I’m immensely proud!
Mandalorian Pro:
How many people in here has actually completed “THIS IS THE WAY”? I owned this amazing machine for around 6 months - almost playing a daily game I finally managed to beat this monster!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing scores there mate!

My best is only around 850million, not made it to This is the Way, but I’ve made it to all 3 mini wizard modes, just in separate games

#4158 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I haven’t seen that on any Mando, is it definitely a shooter decal for Mando?

My Premium has it

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Welp my right upper flipper stopped working. Doesn't work in test so must not be getting power. Hoping for a broken wire/solder joint.
Has anyone removed the upper playfield to take a look at the coil wiring?
Anyone ever have this issue?
Not something I feel like digging into at 7pm on a Friday night.

I had the same thing happen had to take the upper playfield off and solder the wire back on. Easy fix.

#4159 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

My Premium has it

I had the same thing happen had to take the upper playfield off and solder the wire back on. Easy fix.

Cool. How did you remove the mini playfield? From below?

#4160 2 years ago

I have an LE at home, and played a Pro for the first time on location yesterday. Maybe I was just "in the zone" when playing the Pro, but the left ramp felt MUCH easier to hit.

Is it possible there is a difference in ramp entrance setup angle or width between the Pro and LE/Premium??

#4161 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

I have an LE at home, and played a Pro for the first time on location yesterday. Maybe I was just "in the zone" when playing the Pro, but the left ramp felt MUCH easier to hit.
Is it possible there is a difference in ramp entrance setup angle or width between the Pro and LE/Premium??

No way, pitch, level, flipper rubbers, day of the week, placebo effect

#4162 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Quoted from nicoy3k:

No way, pitch, level, flipper rubbers, day of the week, placebo effect

Agree 110% with nicoy3k: Last week I traded for a low play Mando Premium, it had superbands on the flippers, posts, and slingshots, as well as the playfield bubble almost totally past the upper line. Over the last week been giving it the full treatment, including a more normal level and Titan silicone rings. Net effect: plays so much better!!! This is a tough playing game anyway, but the superbands and the high pitch made it too punishing!!!

#4163 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

There is a set screw that holds in the weight. I think I used a T10 to get it out, then I put the weight perpendicular to the other side and that really lowered the intensity of the shaking. I’ll try to get a pic when I open my machine up again.

Ok I tried this, reduces a bit but doesn’t feel as smooth as the stern shaker on my other machines.

Is that likely the shaker or how it’s coded?

Might just send it back. Never had this issue before.

#4164 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Ok I tried this, reduces a bit but doesn’t feel as smooth as the stern shaker on my other machines.

FWIW the stern shaker in my LE even after adjustment of the weights shakes too much for my tastes.

#4165 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

It definitely shakes more than other games, typically the pinball life shaker is less intense than the official stern or other brands

#4166 2 years ago

The orbit post tends to reject my back back down the right orbit rather than send it to the child, any adjustment tips for this?

#4167 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

The orbit post tends to reject my back back down the right orbit rather than send it to the child, any adjustment tips for this?

Raise up the right rear side a smidgen?

#4168 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone find the shaker a little too intense, Is there a way to make it more mild?
Never had this issue before.

You can tone down the shaker by adjusting the offset angle of the two weights. Put them at 180 degrees from each other for the least intense shake.

Edit: Never mind, I’m way behind everyone else

#4169 2 years ago
Quoted from poolpeter:

Mandalorian Pro:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations!! Everytime I think I will finally reach it, I am stuck with the Encounters #3!!
This morning I did all the five mission on ball 1, I said This is the day!!...and no

#4170 2 years ago

Start a game and rapidly earn beskar for no reason as soon as the ball goes into the shooter lane. No technician alerts currently. Anyone ever have this issue?

#4171 2 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Start a game and rapidly earn beskar for no reason as soon as the ball goes into the shooter lane. No technician alerts currently. Anyone ever have this issue?

Check your 10 point switch just below the pops. It may be gapped too closely.

#4172 2 years ago

My Grogu seems to always throw the ball to the (player’s) right or straight back through the top of the orbit. Means I pretty much always get “D”. Anyone else have this issue?

#4173 2 years ago

Lettin that wax come to a haze. Really enjoy the action after a fresh wax.

443973F0-C5EC-4743-B817-0D87950111FE (resized).jpeg443973F0-C5EC-4743-B817-0D87950111FE (resized).jpeg
#4174 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

My Grogu seems to always throw the ball to the (player’s) right or straight back through the top of the orbit. Means I pretty much always get “D”. Anyone else have this issue?

Grogu does that a lot. Gotta stay on your toes when he’s throwing that ball around.

#4175 2 years ago

My son and his friends were in the arcade getting pictures taken before Winter Formal. When I came in Mando screen was black, music was playing, ball in shooter lane. Plunged ball, sounds and lights working, but no screen. Then ball wouldn't come back out. Turned off and on and all is well. Anyone ever see this before? I am on version 1.02 Pro.

#4176 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

My son and his friends were in the arcade getting pictures taken before Winter Formal. When I came in Mando screen was black, music was playing, ball in shooter lane. Plunged ball, sounds and lights working, but no screen. Then ball wouldn't come back out. Turned off and on and all is well. Anyone ever see this before? I am on version 1.02 Pro.

Someone touched it with static electricity discharged? That's done some weird stuff to my Mando.

#4177 2 years ago

Small audio grips on 1.02 game code:

Sometimes, after a multiball, the end of ball bonus sound effect is oddly too loud.

Also, I think that there should be a sound fx/callout/visual effect to warn the ball lock/ready on the left ramp diverter. It would be more immersive and would be useful, notabily in multiballs, where my eyes are not always on this part of the playfield and I often sdtm on the upper playfield without realising there was a ball on it.

I think the right orbit sound FX is a little too quiet.

Also, the immersion would be greater with the upper playfield if the was a sound fx to follow the movements/tilting of the mini-playfield.

#4178 2 years ago

I know quite a few people have considered one way gates or putting a rubber across that last top rollover lane. It is really annoying when he throws it down the razorcrest shot SDTM and you have to you a tilt warning to save it before you’ve even touched your ball if you go for the rollover skill shot.

#4179 2 years ago

A bit off-topic, but it's on my Mando. Have the REV C. Shaker and it lightly squeaks. As much as the word 'lube' is hated in pinball, I did try to lube (lithium grease) both outer bearings on the shafts with no luck. I absolutely can't pin it down and it's driving me bananas. Anyone else get a light squeak from a shaker?

#4180 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Wouldn’t think so, but definitely the right horseshoe vs vertical ramp would be significantly easier on the pro. That vertical horseshoe ramp has to be really accurate on the PreLe, but is an easy shot all the time on the Pro.

#4181 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ok so it’s tricky but I adjusted it. need to loosen the black screw in the scoop with an Allen wrench, pull the coil all the way down, then tighten the screw making sure that you leave a little bit of play in the scoop when the coil is all the way down.

Congratulations! After I had finally acknowledged what J85M is saying is true, I since then fumble around with a L-shaped 3mm hex allen key having no luck even inserting it into the black screw. how did you manage this?

#4182 2 years ago

If anyone else is having this issue shoot Cliffy an email. Maybe he will come up with a solution for us.[quoted image]

I didn’t have this at all, or maybe didn’t notice it, at first. Last night I felt like almost every shot around the razor crest flew off at the end and hit that plastic with the red flasher. It would shake every time it got hit. Anyone. I’m wondering if it was always hitting and now has loosened up enough that it moves. Very weird design choice. Let me know if anyone has any solutions to stop that impact. Maybe my pitch is off? I think I’m at about a 6.7.

#4183 2 years ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Congratulations! After I had finally acknowledged what J85M is saying is true, I since then fumble around with a L-shaped 3mm hex allen key having no luck even inserting it into the black screw. how did you manage this?

It’s tricky, I have this micro tool set from wiha that came very useful. I think I used a 3/32 hex bit

A5DA7986-013C-4B97-9ED5-62D9D6F9E158 (resized).jpegA5DA7986-013C-4B97-9ED5-62D9D6F9E158 (resized).jpeg
#4184 2 years ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Haha I am glad you believe me.

I will try and do a little walkthrough with some photos if I get chance today but likely going to be Tuesday or Wednesday. Will do my best to get something done today though.

#4185 2 years ago

Welp my right upper flipper stopped working. Doesn't work in test so must not be getting power. Hoping for a broken wire/solder joint.
Has anyone removed the upper playfield to take a look at the coil wiring?
Anyone ever have this issue?
Not something I feel like digging into at 7pm on a Friday night.

All fixed. Upper play field is easy to get off. Wire broke off a coil. Replaced the crappy Stern coil stops while I was there. All good now.

#4186 2 years ago

some modding has begun, thank you its_really and https://www.hookedonpinball.com

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-1.jpg
#4187 2 years ago

All fixed. Upper play field is easy to get off. Wire broke off a coil. Replaced the crappy Stern coil stops while I was there. All good now.

How do you get off right side of upper playfield easily as I want to replace coil stops on upper playfield, but that side is under ramp and looks like I have to remove ramp and a lot of plastics just to unhinge upper playfield on that side.

Is there simpler way I am missing?

#4188 2 years ago

Check your 10 point switch just below the pops. It may be gapped too closely.

Oh yeah, that thing was bent AF.

8F3F9FDA-0721-4F07-AB7C-68978D57DF84 (resized).jpeg8F3F9FDA-0721-4F07-AB7C-68978D57DF84 (resized).jpeg
#4189 2 years ago

I didn’t have this at all, or maybe didn’t notice it, at first. Last night I felt like almost every shot around the razor crest flew off at the end and hit that plastic with the red flasher. It would shake every time it got hit. Anyone. I’m wondering if it was always hitting and now has loosened up enough that it moves. Very weird design choice. Let me know if anyone has any solutions to stop that impact. Maybe my pitch is off? I think I’m at about a 6.7.

I cut a small piece of sorbothane and adhered it to the left side of the ramp’s exit. It’s just enough to push the ball to the right upon exiting.

This also slows the ball down, so it might not be a good fix if you like shots to exit that ramp like greased lightning.

#4190 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

I cut a small piece of sorbothane and adhered it to the left side of the ramp’s exit. It’s just enough to push the ball to the right upon exiting.
This also slows the ball down, so it might not be a good fix if you like shots to exit that ramp like greased lightning.

Make sure y'all sent Cliffy a quick email. If he thinks it worth while he may help us out!

#4191 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

I just offset my Stern Rev C shaker by 90 and the set screw was a 3/32 hex. Also used a little silicon spray lubricant to get rid of a minor squeak. Much better now.

#4192 2 years ago

Looks like there is no cliffy required for right ramp?

Is everyone keeping flipper power stock or reducing?

#4194 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Looks like there is no cliffy required for right ramp?
Is everyone keeping flipper power stock or reducing?

Correct. I have mine at stock flipper power. I can't backhand right ramp well when power is lower.

#4195 2 years ago

Couple of mods I made for myself and a couple others I might offer out to fellow owners if there’s any interest in them?

Would love to hear any feeedback or thoughts from fellow owners.

093E5B3C-5E5F-46FF-983D-7B665A1BEDB4 (resized).jpeg093E5B3C-5E5F-46FF-983D-7B665A1BEDB4 (resized).jpeg2AF32524-A70E-4F72-9AC8-AA15EF130FC4 (resized).jpeg2AF32524-A70E-4F72-9AC8-AA15EF130FC4 (resized).jpegE36E4F12-6E77-44C0-8D09-19171BAC07B4 (resized).jpegE36E4F12-6E77-44C0-8D09-19171BAC07B4 (resized).jpegE5E4F8FA-44F8-47E2-98D3-2F0A2AFC00A3 (resized).jpegE5E4F8FA-44F8-47E2-98D3-2F0A2AFC00A3 (resized).jpegFD512D5C-221D-40AF-9977-ADFF486E4076 (resized).jpegFD512D5C-221D-40AF-9977-ADFF486E4076 (resized).jpeg
#4196 2 years ago

Apologies if this has been covered already, tried to do some searching and dig back through the thread and didn't find anything so I'll pose this question here:

Having some issues with strong forehand shots to the right ramp rejecting in a very specific way where it seems to be almost bouncing into the airball guard and rapidly clunking up and down before coming right back down. Normally I'd think this was just how the game plays and to be careful/backhand those when possible, but I've played several others on location and don't seem to have the same issue with any other pin than mine.

Just eyeballing the ramp and its components nothing obvious is standing out that might fix it, so my question is if anyone here has made any tweaks to that right ramp to address a similar issue to what I'm describing? Grateful for any guidance.

#4197 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Apologies if this has been covered already, tried to do some searching and dig back through the thread and didn't find anything so I'll pose this question here:
Having some issues with strong forehand shots to the right ramp rejecting in a very specific way where it seems to be almost bouncing into the airball guard and rapidly clunking up and down before coming right back down. Normally I'd think this was just how the game plays and to be careful/backhand those when possible, but I've played several others on location and don't seem to have the same issue with any other pin than mine.
Just eyeballing the ramp and its components nothing obvious is standing out that might fix it, so my question is if anyone here has made any tweaks to that right ramp to address a similar issue to what I'm describing? Grateful for any guidance.

I have removed a couple of the nuts around the right ramp to allow it to flex a little more rather than the protector/top plastic being so rigid and my ramp works perfectly now.

I had a tonne of issues out the box with my LE, but thankfully Mando is a really enjoyable pin to work on. Eddy clearly design it with maintenance in mind.

#4198 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Mine has done this before although I haven't noticed it happening in a while. I have unscrewed the ramp a couple of times so I bet loosening/tightening the nut under the ramp a little might make a difference.

#4199 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Are they quiet? I’ve had some issues with that EL material making a whining noise.

El has some noise in general but there are a few tweaks you can try. For examples of the noise search generic videos on YouTube.

1. Be sure the panel is not pinched in any way. Backing out screws one by one can identify suspect areas.
2. The power box has a dimmer which can lower the power feed slightly without dimming panel. The power box comes turned all the way up.

Any questions on our produce please pm.

#4200 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

How do you get off right side of upper playfield easily as I want to replace coil stops on upper playfield, but that side is under ramp and looks like I have to remove ramp and a lot of plastics just to unhinge upper playfield on that side.
Is there simpler way I am missing?

There is. Pull the playfield all the way forward, then put something under it to raise the back up.
Screw is fully accessible. Similar to this from the instructions from DPannell's Child Mod.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 7.38.13 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-21 at 7.38.13 AM (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.95
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,900 (Firm)
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/84?hl=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.