Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 157.
#4051 2 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

Just got my Mando Premium. Played about 20 games and then this happened... Easy quick fix ? Any help is appreciated.
[quoted image]

Should just be a case of realigning the flipper bat and tightening the flipper mech under the playfield.

#4052 2 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

Just got my Mando Premium. Played about 20 games and then this happened... Easy quick fix ? Any help is appreciated.
[quoted image]

Chances are you just need to realign the flipper and tighten the bolt in the flipper mech that bites the flipper bat.

#4053 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Should just be a case of realigning the flipper bat and tightening the flipper mech under the playfield.

Thank you all. I will give a try.

#4054 2 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

[quoted image]

I had this same problem with mine which was a 12/31 build. You need to really tighten the allen set screw under the playfield. First you need to loosen the screw so you can line up the end of the flipper with the dot on the playfield. They you need to tighten it. It was easier done with two people. I needed to extend the length of my allen wrench handle to get more torque and it is now fine.

#4055 2 years ago
Quoted from math08:

I needed to extend the length of my allen wrench handle to get more torque and it is now fine.

Yes, tightening a flipper bat is one place where "shit" becomes an actual measurement. You need to make it tight as shit or it will do the same thing again.

#4056 2 years ago
Quoted from dstickler:

[quoted image]

You have plenty of good help already.. Also remember there must be clearance between the flipper bushing and the flipper bat. A credit card works the best.

#4057 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yes, tightening a flipper bat is one place where "shit" becomes an actual measurement. You need to make it tight as shit or it will do the same thing again.

Haha. You are so right. I find the T handle allen wrenches the best to use to get to “shit” level of tightness.

#4058 2 years ago

Eklind 51910

Eklind 51910 (resized).jpgEklind 51910 (resized).jpg
#4059 2 years ago

Really loving this game! Just two things so far that I wish they tweaked with code

1. Make the skill shot a single shot into the scoop/u turn that you have to hit on the fly, like Deadpool, and make the timer short so you have one maybe two shots at it, then another short timer to hit your second shot and qualify whatever you want. I don’t like the endless timer on the skill shot

2. Once you start an encounter, Keep the encounter music going if you fall out of the UP as long as you can re enter through the ramp or until I start another mode. Also once you start an encounter don’t show me the animation again just get me back up there ASAP

#4060 2 years ago

Anyone else have this random piece of metal welded to inside entrance of u-turn/scoop??

It sticks out about 4-5 mm and is above playfield by about 3-4 mm. Not sure if this is affecting my shots, find this shot difficult. It looks like this is a small 90 degree metal piece welded there however appears to have no purpose other than possible negatives (could chew up balls, block shots).

Not sure how to fix or if needed.

44E9299E-D9E6-410F-B174-3F28EBE27791 (resized).jpeg44E9299E-D9E6-410F-B174-3F28EBE27791 (resized).jpeg53DDF1A7-56F5-4B41-9292-E7C8245D18F9 (resized).jpeg53DDF1A7-56F5-4B41-9292-E7C8245D18F9 (resized).jpeg
#4061 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Anyone else have this random piece of metal welded to inside entrance of u-turn/scoop??
It sticks out about 4-5 mm and is above playfield by about 3-4 mm. Not sure if this is affecting my shots, find this shot difficult. It looks like this is a small 90 degree metal piece welded there however appears to have no purpose other than possible negatives (could chew up balls, block shots).
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have an early build Premium and it also has that. I haven’t really noticed it impacting my shots - try to back-hand that one, early on the left flipper. I believe it is a shelf for the ramp that drops down.

#4062 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Every premium/LE should have that, it is the stopper for the up/down scoop.

Without it your up/down scoop coil would fire and throw your scoop past the point of no return.

#4063 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Every premium/LE should have that, it is the stopper for the up/down scoop.
Without it your up/down scoop coil would fire and throw your scoop past the point of no return.

Thanks, at first glance it was not apparent. I love this game!!

#4064 2 years ago

Premium being delivered today, can’t wait!

#4065 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Premium being delivered today, can’t wait!

80C208E1-A4C1-4856-BF65-9721DEEA060C.gif80C208E1-A4C1-4856-BF65-9721DEEA060C.gif
#4066 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]

I feel like there was a missed opportunity for every reply in this thread to end with "This is the Way".

This is the Way.

#4067 2 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

I feel like there was a missed opportunity for every reply in this thread to end with "This is the Way".
This is the Way.

I have spoken

#4068 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

It lifts the mech and stops the arc so the down scoop doesn't impact the playfield, is my experience with it.

#4069 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

It lifts the mech and stops the arc so the down scoop doesn't impact the playfield, is my experience with it.

Your up/down scoop should be a couple of mm clear of the playfield surface. The nub is a stopper for the scoop so it stays within its designed range of movement.

#4070 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRat:

I have spoken

You beat me to it lol
I have spoken

#4071 2 years ago

I was reading all the material that came with my game. This page was curious to me. The second option is “net” but my game does not have the option. Is this something they plan to do in an update? Or is it just added to all games?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4072 2 years ago

Stern is still working on the code. There is no "net" yet.

#4073 2 years ago
Quoted from Dynasty5211:

I was reading all the material that came with my game. This page was curious to me. The second option is “net” but my game does not have the option. Is this something they plan to do in an update? Or is it just added to all games?
[quoted image]

Mando is waiting on licence approvals from Disney/Lucasfilm prior to the online content going live.

#4074 2 years ago

I have had the game for 10 days or so. I am a bit worried in that my playfield is looking very dimpled, like it was hit by a hailstorm. Anyone else experience this? I dont have this on my 25 year old AFM or MM. I will post pics tomorrow.

#4075 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

whats everyones recommended pitch for this game? Wondering if a change of pitch would help with ramps. I set it to

I have had the game for 10 days or so. I am a bit worried in that my playfield is looking very dimpled, like it was hit by a hailstorm. Anyone else experience this? I dont have this on my 25 year old AFM or MM. I will post pics tomorrow.

Yep! Haha. I wouldn't say it's as bad as you're describing but I only play a little each day. My ST has plenty of hail damage. Not visible at a glance but yep they dimple. I always hear old pins did too but either my 4 BW titles are dimpled so bad I don't notice or they aren't at all. Is what it is.

This is the way?

#4076 2 years ago
Quoted from blastbeat:

Yep! Haha. I wouldn't say it's as bad as you're describing but I only play a little each day. My ST has plenty of hail damage. Not visible at a glance but yep they dimple. I always hear old pins did too but either my 4 BW titles are dimpled so bad I don't notice or they aren't at all. Is what it is.
This is the way?

I've had MM, AFM and MB and all were so dimpled it blended together to look like just a little roughness. AFM and MB had huge damage at the kick out holes that could barely be covered by Cliffy protectors because they came unprotected from the factory. In fact I needed the "large" sized Cliffy to cover the damage to the VUK hole on MB. Dimpling is what it is. Do what you can to eliminate air balls because that is what causes them.

#4077 2 years ago
Quoted from math08:

It’s just a common reality of pinball machines these days. As others mentioned the dimples will smooth out over time as the clear gets compressed evenly from play.

Also keep in mind that older clear coats were stronger because they used more toxic compounds back in the day. So yeah, you’re getting dimples, but you’re also inhaling fewer VOCs

#4078 2 years ago
Quoted from math08:

Don't worry. It's gotten better. Look at a routed Ghostbusters from 5 years ago. Ooof. They're dimpled messes. There's not enough airballs in Mando, plus playfields are better over the past 5 years (why, I'm not sure).

#4079 2 years ago
Quoted from math08:

Don’t stress mate, it’s fine and it wont effect the way your gameplays, modern clear coats dimple more so than the older playfields due to less toxins in the clear these days which makes them a little less robust and the wood for the playfields themselves is often younger wood.

I’m super OCD about stuff, I protect from west and damage but I am absolutely fine with dimples it’s just part of modern pinball, protect from wear and damage and just play and enjoy buddy.

#4080 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Don't worry. It's gotten better. Look at a routed Ghostbusters from 5 years ago. Ooof. They're dimpled messes. There's not enough airballs in Mando, plus playfields are better over the past 5 years (why, I'm not sure).

More hardener in clear !

#4081 2 years ago

Here's a set of Lit Kit Flippers recently installed on Mandalorian from https://ArcadeMade.com site.

1-full (resized).jpg1-full (resized).jpg2-close-logo (resized).jpg2-close-logo (resized).jpg
#4082 2 years ago

Either the diverter is having an issue, or the child REALLY works.

IMG_3339 (resized).jpegIMG_3339 (resized).jpeg
#4083 2 years ago

Topper designed for you Stern now hurry it up!

B9154EA3-9CE5-4ECD-9241-1A0FB7DC6E6C.gifB9154EA3-9CE5-4ECD-9241-1A0FB7DC6E6C.gif
#4084 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Topper designed for you Stern now hurry it up!
[quoted image]

If it looks that good, it will be the same price as the machine.
lol

#4085 2 years ago

What’s everyone doing with IC decal on the head? Not interested in the wizard panel so either a decal or yank it off.

#4086 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What’s everyone doing with IC decal on the head? Not interested in the wizard panel so either a decal or yank it off.

Mine came off with a little effort and didn't leave any sticker residue. I don't know why anyone other than an operator would leave it there.

#4087 2 years ago

I agree. I comes off very easily with a little patience. No residue left on the head.

#4088 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

If it looks that good, it will be the same price as the machine.
lol

And I’d still be tempted to buy one LOL.

#4089 2 years ago

I feel my plunge is a bit weak after installing the Hooked on pinball shooter rod. Which spring color is the next stronger one? Got the Pro.

#4090 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yank it off and any sticker residue left behind Goo-Gone is brilliant for getting sticker residue off stuff. I had to use it on my LE backglass as the LE certificate was stuck on with the stickiest tape I have ever encountered.

#4091 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I'm looking for the pre IC apron Pro decal.
I'll be happy to apron swap or send someone my decal for IC.
I have relocated my IC scanner to the coin door.

#4092 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I feel my plunge is a bit weak after installing the Hooked on pinball shooter rod. Which spring color is the next stronger one? Got the Pro.

It is. I have the same. Pay for a full kit, literally get the shaft. Disappointing because it looks fantastic.

#4093 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It is. I have the same. Pay for a full kit, literally get the shaft. Disappointing because it looks fantastic.

Ditto to this, you can still make the skill shot if you use the action button but that really defeats the purpose of having such a badass looking shooter rod. For what it's worth, I played on someone else's machine last night that they've had since December and that factory shooter rod was weak as well. Would be nice to find a simple fix for this.

#4094 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Ditto to this, you can still make the skill shot if you use the action button but that really defeats the purpose of having such a badass looking shooter rod. For what it's worth, I played on someone else's machine last night that they've had since December and that factory shooter rod was weak as well. Would be nice to find a simple fix for this.

Maybe order a spring one step up on strength?

#4095 2 years ago

I was doing a play field vacuum and clean up last night. Don't know how I missed this on the first go round. I'm missing some rubber(s) here. Can't find any pictures on the web or the forums showing this post. Am I missing one or two?

PXL_20220216_212924648~2.jpgPXL_20220216_212924648~2.jpg
#4096 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I'm sure making a "spring spacer" to make it tighter would work, but it's probably not worth it b/c springs are so cheap.

I really want to order the light up side rails but feel like I already spent too much on a mod here that doesn't work properly.

#4097 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

I was doing a play field vacuum and clean up last night. Don't know how I missed this on the first go round. I'm missing some rubber(s) here. Can't find any pictures on the web or the forums showing this post. Am I missing one or two?[quoted image]

That post has no rubber. I don’t have any on mine either.

#4098 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

That post has no rubber. I don’t have any on mine either.

Interesting.
Thanks

#4099 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Interesting.
Thanks

Yep no rubbers on either post from factory, if you look there is not enough clearance on the bottom post to fit a rubber it would get chewed up by the pop ring.

#4100 2 years ago

Reading the new Godzilla code update, could we please have some more high score boards Xaqery

Beskar Champion
Fastest escape/ambush champ
Tilt champ

The more the merrier

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 22.95
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.