IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,793 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 156.
#3951 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I find Titans especially when fresh can be more grippy and affect the ball as it exits the lane. Try the stock rubber to see if it still happens.

k thx

#3952 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Anyone feel like the Super Skill shot is kind of worthless compared to its difficulty? I love the idea of it - it’s almost like a mini mode - but it’s so disappointing when you make it and you get $750k and multiball lit for example. It’s easier to light multiball in regular play!

I don’t mind it. I believe if you hit all skill shots on ball 2 it increases to 1.5 million. I would assume it’ll increase to 2 million on ball 3.
It can save you a bunch of shots up the middle if you start multi ball just by making your super skill shot. Although, you would want to start a mission before multi ball… I can see your point. Guess it’s all in how you want to approach your machine with a game plan in mind.

#3953 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Does your IC scanner white box light stay on though?? My light briefly comes on with opening closing of coin door otherwise is off. I know IC is not activated with code, but not sure if IC should remain lit as on mine it is not. Just want to make sure so if i need to contact stern or not.
Thanks!

My mando pro came with IC from factory, lights up at first when turning on machine then off the rest of the time.

#3954 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

My mando pro came with IC from factory, lights up at first when tirning on machine then off the rest of the time.

Thanks, likely is code issue then. That is what mine does.

#3955 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Thanks, likely is code issue then. That is what mine does.

Yes just checked mine does exactly the same when closing coin door

#3956 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

My mando pro came with IC from factory, lights up at first when tirning on machine then off the rest of the time.

Mine does if I scan it with the QR code from my phone

#3957 2 years ago

How is everyone starting a game?
I have been going for the super skill shot into multiball right away. Looking for new ideas on how to get some better progression through game.

#3958 2 years ago

Guys! Walmart has a sale on this crap. I’m going to use 1, possibly 2 in the machine somewhere, but for 5$ apiece grabbed them all. The XL says 10$ but rang up 5$. I’m about to hit up the other Walmart too.

DC86C316-61CE-468B-925B-18E4A58BF2D7 (resized).jpegDC86C316-61CE-468B-925B-18E4A58BF2D7 (resized).jpeg

#3959 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Guys! Walmart has a sale on this crap. I’m going to use 1, possibly 2 in the machine somewhere, but for 5$ apiece grabbed them all. The XL says 10$ but rang up 5$. I’m about to hit up the other Walmart too.

wut

#3960 2 years ago

This is what Ive landed on for 10 bucks. Perfect IG placement!

These little 'Figpins' as they are called come with a base that has a damn hole in it. Talk about perfect! I used a slightly larger washer on the left for IG-11 and plug and play for Mando on the right. EzPz.

F94FB1B9-9B87-4D30-A8CC-155CAB5CA126 (resized).jpegF94FB1B9-9B87-4D30-A8CC-155CAB5CA126 (resized).jpegA6FF077F-EAD4-4802-B5BD-69DDFF542B62 (resized).jpegA6FF077F-EAD4-4802-B5BD-69DDFF542B62 (resized).jpeg

#3961 2 years ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

This is what Ive landed on for 10 bucks. Perfect IG placement!
[quoted image][quoted image]

ahh gotcha none of the pictures loaded with the first post so had no idea what you were talking about haha. Looks good!

#3962 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Anyone feel like the Super Skill shot is kind of worthless compared to its difficulty? I love the idea of it - it’s almost like a mini mode - but it’s so disappointing when you make it and you get $750k and multiball lit for example. It’s easier to light multiball in regular play!

I agree with that, I like the difficulty and the feeling about succeed it, but the reward is a little disapointing I agree. Maybe giving some Beskar in addition would be a good idea or giving a random reward.

#3963 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

How is everyone starting a game?
I have been going for the super skill shot into multiball right away. Looking for new ideas on how to get some better progression through game.

In my case, I never start a multiball before I've started a mission. For the skill shot, I often go with the mini playfield entry (on the Pro).
So mini-playfield, then (scoop+razorcrest) 3 times.

#3964 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

I have a question about the Wizard mod "I like those odds" (yellow). Is it normal that in the stage #4 (I think), the shots to aim lighted in yellow keep staying ON even after getting them multiple times? I was still getting points but I am not sure it was a normal.. I was under the impression that I couldn't finish this wizard. Maybe I missed something? or it's a bug...

Finally, no bug in this mod. I reached it again today and in the final stage after some times, you enter in Victory laps. That was really cool!

#3965 2 years ago

Can the pro ramps be upgraded to wire form?

#3966 2 years ago
Quoted from Dynasty5211:

Can the pro ramps be upgraded to wire form?

Yes a guy on pinside makes them.

#3968 2 years ago

how do you like them? Do they install easily? Do you have a photo?

#3969 2 years ago
Quoted from Dynasty5211:

Friend. Click on the link. They have tons of photos and installations tips.

I have them and they’re great.

#3970 2 years ago
Quoted from Dynasty5211:

Takes as long pull the glass as it does to install these. Definitely a good upgrade.

And plenty of pictures and reviews in that thread.

#3971 2 years ago
Quoted from Dynasty5211:

I've got them, I love them. A real game changer.Don't give these a second thought. And he just finished a new batch and has them ready to ship.

#3972 2 years ago

Day 2… really loving it

#3973 2 years ago

Can everyone who can reliably backhand the right ramp post what flipper strength you are set at? And if you know what angle you are at can you post that too?

#3974 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Day 2… really loving it

It’s all about getting three balls into the mini helmet play field… such a sexy set up.

#3975 2 years ago

I bought the PU kit from Mezel that has all the little fixes and tweaks. I will say that both ramp entrances were clunky before and flow like butter now. Not sure the kit is really worth the price for what you get when you look at it, but it made the game play a lot better!

The one thing that really still bothers me is the left orbit. The shot from the right flipper to the left orbit seems to rattle around and kick back a lot. Somehow the ball is hitting the plastic or catching the rubber on the post by the pop bumper or both. I see people are raising that plastic. Seems like the plastic is a non standard design the way it hangs past the rail. I am thinking about just trimming it off! Also, thinking about removing the rubber from the post below the left pop. Any other ideas or solutions that I missed? I've only had the games a couple of weeks now.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3976 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Can everyone who can reliably backhand the right ramp post what flipper strength you are set at? And if you know what angle you are at can you post that too?

Possibly one of the trickiest backhands out there. Even from a cradle it almost needs to be felt and not analyzed. Drop the flipper for a split second...give the ball 2mm worth of roll and it glides right in. You'll go to do it again trying to analyze it and miss. I can't put my finger on it. At stock flipper settings with 6.55 degree of rake.

#3977 2 years ago

As said above by BrandonLaw its a super tricky backhand, the second I “think” about it I miss the shot, it’s easy to hit on the fly so to speak when your just in your groove and every shot feels like it’s in the right place on every shot.

It also helps if your right ramp is fastened down correctly too loose and it makes the shot even harder to impossible to make.

#3978 2 years ago

Define reliably? If it’s a clean shot it will make it but it’s tight. 6.7 stock strength

#3979 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I bought the PU kit from Mezel that has all the little fixes and tweaks. I will say that both ramp entrances were clunky before and flow like butter now. Not sure the kit is really worth the price for what you get when you look at it, but it made the game play a lot better!
The one thing that really still bothers me is the left orbit. The shot from the right flipper to the left orbit seems to rattle around and kick back a lot. Somehow the ball is hitting the plastic or catching the rubber on the post by the pop bumper or both. I see people are raising that plastic. Seems like the plastic is a non standard design the way it hangs past the rail. I am thinking about just trimming it off! Also, thinking about removing the rubber from the post below the left pop. Any other ideas or solutions that I missed? I've only had the games a couple of weeks now.

I'm having this exact same issue with that plastic. I am also considering cutting it flush to the rail with a dremel.

#3980 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Define reliably? If it’s a clean shot it will make it but it’s tight. 6.7 stock strength

I can hit it 8/10 times. I think im around 6.7 degrees. From a crade I let it go and almost immidiately flip.

#3981 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I can hit it 8/10 times. I think im around 6.7 degrees. From a crade I let it go and almost immidiately flip.

yea same, I love how you can backhand the u turn/scoop on the fly

#3982 2 years ago

Just reading the posts above, seems like the more people that own and play Mando feel like I did, that it shoots and flows so much better than it looks like it should.

I love the shots on this game although that up/down scoop is a tough son of a bitch when you need to hit it for that jackpot.

#3983 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just reading the posts above, seems like the more people that own and play Mando feel like I did, that it shoots and flows so much better than it looks like it should.
I love the shots on this game although that up/down scoop is a tough son of a bitch when you need to hit it for that jackpot.

From a backhand cradle I can hit the scoop with high probability. Less so from a forehand or on the fly backhand.

#3984 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Would you mind posting a link to what you purchased?
Thank you

Unfortunately, I think you are looking for the opto up at the diverter/gate to the mini playfield. That opto is different than most of the other optos in the game.

I believe this is the one you are looking for. However, I could not find it stocked anywhere. You may have to call Stern or a distributor to order.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3985 2 years ago

So... 12 plays. Can anyone tell me where this fell off from?

20220214_135419 (resized).jpg20220214_135419 (resized).jpg
#3986 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRat:

[quoted image]

F2A63337-F138-49F5-A875-CF5D73BFBD59 (resized).jpegF2A63337-F138-49F5-A875-CF5D73BFBD59 (resized).jpeg
#3987 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRat:

[quoted image]

Near the red flasher above the exit of the shooter lane.

#3988 2 years ago

Thank you! Appreciate you both. The screw was still in from below where the post goes and I didn't see anything that looked apart. Got it sorted

#3989 2 years ago

Joined the club today with a Premium. Also missing the ramp decal and found this loose in the machine. Anyone know where it goes?

A7F3DC0D-1FB7-47AC-BFFF-A1EDDC5A9FEF (resized).jpegA7F3DC0D-1FB7-47AC-BFFF-A1EDDC5A9FEF (resized).jpeg
#3990 2 years ago
Quoted from Dalewin:

Joined the club today with a Premium. Also missing the ramp decal and found this loose in the machine. Anyone know where it goes?
[quoted image]

Plunger Shooter Gauge

#3991 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Plunger Shooter Gauge

Duh! Thanks. Was so excited to finally get it I totally overlooked that. Much appreciated!

#3993 2 years ago
Quoted from Dalewin:

[quoted image]

It's really weird how so many people are missing that ramp decal...disgruntled line worker?

#3994 2 years ago

It's really weird how so many people are missing that ramp decal...disgruntled line worker?

Mine was half stuck on but I had my ramp out pretty much the day it arrived to sort an issue with the up/down scoop so pressed it down.

A few have found them around the playfield and in the cabinet so a few have fallen off but I reckon it’s an easy decal for the line workers to miss too.

#3995 2 years ago

More like rushed QC. Decals missing or loose. Cables plugged in wrong. Optos issues. Plastics breaking. I just don't know. Then some will say you don't understand owning a new $9000 pinball.

#3996 2 years ago
Quoted from Tophervette:

More like rushed QC. Decals missing or loose. Cables plugged in wrong. Optos issues. Plastics breaking. I just don't know. Then some will say you don't understand owning a new $9000 pinball.

Sterns QC has gotten a lot better over the years but it’s still pretty poor for a product that can cost you up to 11k

#3997 2 years ago

I lifted the playfield to see if it was floating around down there and didn’t see it anywhere or on the playfield. Guess I’ll shoot Stern a request to get one. Wouldn’t have even know it was missing if it weren’t for the awesome people on here.

Shot a few games with the family and so far so good.

#3998 2 years ago

I had a decal missing in mine, didn't even realize it.

I'll take missing decals or mis aligned ramps over Playfield issues any day.

#3999 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I had a decal missing in mine, didn't even realize it.
I'll take missing decals or mis aligned ramps over Playfield issues any day.

Stern is hurting for parts with this shortage. I suspect the recent runs of Mando are because they don't have parts to build other games. Even with Mando they are obviously short on some of the parts and probably throwing stuff like decals in the coin door as the game is getting boxed. One thing for sure this was the least filled goody bag I have ever gotten. Not even a spare set of slingshot plastics. At least mine had the decal on the shooter gauge and the ramp too, so I feel like I got a ringer!

#4000 2 years ago

Wow really? That’s crazy, my goodie bag has a handful of spare plastics in it, spinner stickers and some other shit, I haven’t really looked. Will give it a proper check tomorrow and let you know so you can email Stern and get the stuff your owed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, MD
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 49.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,793 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/80?hl=dpannell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.