Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 157.
#3801 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

By just numbering all the sub modes on the playfield and not specifically naming them on the playfield this gives them flexibility to swap content as needed. So maybe we do get content updates as the shows continue?

Some Boba Fett content would be cool, could those targets on the right be used for more?

#3802 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Searched the thread but didn't find any matches...Anyone else getting stuck balls under the upper of on Prem/le?
After draining from upper pf sometimes it bounces up and gets stuck under the flipper mech.
[quoted image]

This has happened to me once on my Premium in about 120 games.

#3803 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Some Boba Fett content would be cool, could those targets on the right be used for more?

Interesting idea. Light some boba fett multipliers and hit some other shots and play a boba fett mini mode themed on the boba fett series?

#3804 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Interesting idea. Light some boba fett multipliers and hit some other shots and play a boba fett mini mode themed on the boba fett series?

That would be sick, I’m two episodes behind but being that Mando has made a crossover appearance I think it could work.

#3805 2 years ago

If it is a Mando home pin, I'm gonna be very disappointed.

#3806 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I had all 3 multipliers (not Boba) light (blinking) in a game today and they were SUPER bright. Thought I was going nuts but they were extra bright for some reason.

IMG_3188 (resized).JPGIMG_3188 (resized).JPG
#3807 2 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

If it's a home pin it should be Jango Fett

boba-fett-teen-634062-normal (resized).jpgboba-fett-teen-634062-normal (resized).jpg

#3808 2 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

This is a understatement

#3809 2 years ago

Only got to play one quick game but the clips on the screen looked really laggy. I’m guessing it’s nothing major but anyone else have that happen and fix it?

#3810 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Only got to play one quick game but the clips on the screen looked really laggy. I’m guessing it’s nothing major but anyone else have that happen and fix it?

I saw that in a previous version of code. 1.01 looks good to me.

#3811 2 years ago

Anyone else having an issue with the left ramp diverter digging into the plastic?

5F9D9BDB-3DB9-4440-B70B-C115B85FF8E1 (resized).jpeg5F9D9BDB-3DB9-4440-B70B-C115B85FF8E1 (resized).jpegFB38D8EC-C4BE-4121-A80B-A18169016087 (resized).jpegFB38D8EC-C4BE-4121-A80B-A18169016087 (resized).jpeg
#3812 2 years ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

Anyone else having an issue with the left ramp diverter digging into the plastic?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I haven't seen that before...

#3813 2 years ago

Just checked mine not a scratch. I wonder if your diverter has bent open more from fast shots?

#3814 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I had all 3 multipliers (not Boba) light (blinking) in a game today and they were SUPER bright. Thought I was going nuts but they were extra bright for some reason.[quoted image]

That means you have 5X playfield so blow it up!

#3815 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Just checked mine not a scratch. I wonder if your diverter has bent open more from fast shots?

I was thinking the same thing. I’ll take the diverter out and try to bend it in a little bit. I’ve contacted Cliffy and I think we have a solution for a protector in this area.

#3816 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Heal is a must buy at the Foundry. It's guaranteed that I'll switch heal to the wrong Outlane as the ball is draining.

50% chance to get the Heal lane correct when needed: Misses 150% of the time.

#3817 2 years ago

Hello. Anyone experiencing issues with the scoop registering (I have the pro model)? I was playing an extended session the other day (a couple/few hours) when suddenly the scoop stopped registering that the ball was in place. Meaning, the game code wouldn't respond to the ball in the scoop AND the ball wouldn't eject from the scoop. I ended up having to bend the switch in the scoop upwards a bit with my finger in order for the game to register and eject the ball. But, now I'm noticing that while the ball eject seems to work consistently, the game code doesn't seem to register that the ball is in the scoop about 25% of the time. Is there a different switch for game code vs firing the coil to eject the ball?

Thanks in advance!

#3818 2 years ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

There's a rumor on Facebook that something is coming for Mando tomorrow. Indicates it is not the topper, but something bigger. I have no idea what the hell it might be.

New Obi-Wan Kenobi tv series was announced could that be the rumor?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obi-Wan_Kenobi_(TV_series)#:~:text=Obi%2DWan%20Kenobi%20is%20an,and%20directed%20by%20Deborah%20Chow.

#3819 2 years ago

I was thinking the same thing. I’ll take the diverter out and try to bend it in a little bit. I’ve contacted Cliffy and I think we have a solution for a protector in this area.

In the meantime, it might be good to put Mylar there.

#3820 2 years ago

What would this have to do with Mando though?

#3821 2 years ago

No that has been teased a long time, now the date is 25 May. Really waiting on the topper.

#3822 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What would this have to do with Mando though?

I have no idea, I dont really follow anything from the Series, I just own the game.

#3823 2 years ago

Simple fix is to adjust the ramp position, you might need to file the mounting hole a little to give yourself additional wiggle room but it fixes the issue and no cliffy needed.

One Cliffy I don’t think a lot of people are taking up but need is the mini playfield exit protector, every Prem/LE owner should fit one.

#3824 2 years ago

This summarizes every morning for me.

296D0F49-85CE-4F31-8F46-0D07ECD0BCA5 (resized).jpeg296D0F49-85CE-4F31-8F46-0D07ECD0BCA5 (resized).jpeg
#3825 2 years ago

Yeah, I noticed the same chip on mine the other day.....

#3826 2 years ago

Any idea when this is going to be announced?

#3827 2 years ago
Quoted from drwicket:

Any idea when this is going to be announced?

The same time that JJP will reveal Toy Story

#3828 2 years ago
Quoted from Lacarno:

Hello. Anyone experiencing issues with the scoop registering (I have the pro model)? I was playing an extended session the other day (a couple/few hours) when suddenly the scoop stopped registering that the ball was in place. Meaning, the game code wouldn't respond to the ball in the scoop AND the ball wouldn't eject from the scoop. I ended up having to bend the switch in the scoop upwards a bit with my finger in order for the game to register and eject the ball. But, now I'm noticing that while the ball eject seems to work consistently, the game code doesn't seem to register that the ball is in the scoop about 25% of the time. Is there a different switch for game code vs firing the coil to eject the ball?
Thanks in advance!

This is a known problem on a number of Sterns with a scoop. I posted that this happened to mine some pages back. The fix is the scoop switch needs to be replaced. Bending the hook on the switch may help for a bit, but eventually changing the switch entirely is the solution. I just fixed my switch last week and it now plays 100% again. Here is the switch you need to replace: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5209-00

Here's the Stern Bulletin and text from my last post identifying this problem:

I'm 90% sure this is the issue with the scoop. I saw a Deadpool thread noting this same issue. I found a loose ground wire on the scoop switch that I'll reconnect. I might have to bend the metal part so the switch stays actuated too.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/sb186.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjg9bDxosn1AhWWkYkEHclDCU8QFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2vRuNliciNZSP2G1_CSEhk

#3829 2 years ago

Any idea when this announcement is supposed to take place?

#3830 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any idea when this announcement is supposed to take place?

If the rumor was accurate, I would have thought it would have leaked by now. It's already 2 PM CST. Is Stern had something, there's only 2 hours left for an announcement today. I feel like it was only a rumor.

#3831 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Still having issues with horseshoe shot under right ramp on pro. Shot will register 50% of the time. I have checked the switch solder joints, switch test and such. I feel that the switch slot is poorly placed.
I'd say most of the time ot doesn't register is a fast backhand shot from right flipper.
Any fixes out there?
Felt or magnetic tape on horseshoe ball guide?

That would appear to be something our MRS rollover product addresses - do me a favor and snap a pic of the switch closer in topside AND from below please- but I think I see the issue of the rollover placement - this is a common problem on R&M, LOTR, ACNC and others that folks use our rollover for...

Matt
M&M Creations

#3832 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

This is a known problem on a number of Sterns with a scoop. I posted that this happened to mine some pages back. The fix is the scoop switch needs to be replaced. Bending the hook on the switch may help for a bit, but eventually changing the switch entirely is the solution. I just fixed my switch last week and it now plays 100% again. Here is the switch you need to replace: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5209-00
Here's the Stern Bulletin and text from my last post identifying this problem:
I'm 90% sure this is the issue with the scoop. I saw a Deadpool thread noting this same issue. I found a loose ground wire on the scoop switch that I'll reconnect. I might have to bend the metal part so the switch stays actuated too.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/sb186.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjg9bDxosn1AhWWkYkEHclDCU8QFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2vRuNliciNZSP2G1_CSEhk

Thanks so much!

#3833 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I don’t think a lot of people are taking up but need is the mini playfield exit protector, every Prem/LE owner should fit one.

There's a full upper playfield protector available as an opton as well, I have one installed. Simple install.

#3834 2 years ago

Ughhh..second Titan flipper “rubber” I’ve replaced. Just put them on last month. Maybe I got a bad batch?

DABA7BC1-C407-40B8-A6A8-93815BB29327 (resized).jpegDABA7BC1-C407-40B8-A6A8-93815BB29327 (resized).jpeg
#3835 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Ughhh..second Titan flipper “rubber” I’ve replaced. Just put them on last month. Maybe I got a bad batch?
[quoted image]

Weird. 700 plays on my Titan's and they barely showed any wear. Your right flipper rubber looks like it's in good shape.

#3836 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Has to be a bad batch, Ive put 500 plus on mine.
Wonder if the color has something to do with it?
Ive only used clear, black and Glow in the dark Titans.

#3837 2 years ago

It could just be a slightly air ball that hit an edge of the titan and causing a mini-cut.. wrong spot at the wrong time and you have your rubber that will die quickly in the next following games..

#3838 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Could be an air bubble, but possibly just stretched thin at the tip. Shoot me an email and we'll replace it. [email protected]

When installing flipper rubber you should always "unload" the tip. This means after the rubber is on the flipper, pinch the rubber against the sides of the bat and push it towards the tip of the flipper bat to slack the tip of the rubber as much as possible. It will also help to rotate once a month or so depending on the playing time. The same method can be applied to slingshot rubber as well. I pre-stretch a little bit, then put the rubber on the sling posts and then pull 2 different sides at a time, repeatedly. This should make the tension across the three posts as even as possible. It's a good idea to check the post groove for sharp corners. Star posts and metal posts can have sharp edges to the grooves that cut the “skin” of the silicone ring.

#3839 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Looks like you may not be fitting them correctly. Once you have them on, stretch them a little over the pinch points to relieve the pressure. Since we have been doing this we have hardly broken any Titans.

Eric beat me too it.

#3840 2 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Could be an air bubble, but possibly just stretched thin at the tip. Shoot me an email and we'll replace it. [email protected]
When installing flipper rubber you should always "unload" the tip. This means after the rubber is on the flipper, pinch the rubber against the sides of the bat and push it towards the tip of the flipper bat to slack the tip of the rubber as much as possible. It will also help to rotate once a month or so depending on the playing time. The same method can be applied to slingshot rubber as well. I pre-stretch a little bit, then put the rubber on the sling posts and then pull 2 different sides at a time, repeatedly. This should make the tension across the three posts as even as possible. It's a good idea to check the post groove for sharp corners. Star posts and metal posts can have sharp edges to the grooves that cut the “skin” of the silicone ring.

Appreciate the feedback. These are the first I’ve had break so quickly. Only these orange sets. Other colors are holding up just fine.

#3841 2 years ago

Damn...so no cool Mando news?

#3842 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I heard from one of the distros, it's supposed to be topper news for Mando, Godzilla and one other title. Can't remember the other one, as those are the only ones that matter right now to me.will see

#3843 2 years ago

Just picked one up.

190D1138-0B7F-4442-8898-7B8358223E8D (resized).jpeg190D1138-0B7F-4442-8898-7B8358223E8D (resized).jpeg8E555DA5-24F5-4164-95C3-9BF943AFFC53 (resized).jpeg8E555DA5-24F5-4164-95C3-9BF943AFFC53 (resized).jpeg
#3844 2 years ago

Noice! When did they start adding the Stern logo to shooter housing?

#3845 2 years ago

Noice! When did they start adding the Stern logo to shooter housing?

last few games.. I forget when... maybe avengers? It's just an insert decal - not too unlike most of the 3rd party stuff that is often 3d print.

#3846 2 years ago

This is the wait.

#3847 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

last few games.. I forget when... maybe avengers? It's just an insert decal - not too unlike most of the 3rd party stuff that is often 3d print.

My Mando doesn't have one...

20210902_172832 (resized).jpg20210902_172832 (resized).jpg
#3848 2 years ago

Speaking of Titans, anybody care to change my mind on just getting a standard black set? Considered the gray but thought that would show dirt a little bit more and potentially drive me crazy.

#3849 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:I heard from one of the distros, it's supposed to be topper news for Mando, Godzilla and one other title. Can't remember the other one, as those are the only ones that matter right now to me.will see

Hopefully today!

#3850 2 years ago

I'm pretty stoked about the topper. I hear that it's coming soon and it's going to be really good. I'm on two lists at this point so hopefully I'll get one in this initial batch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/77?hl=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.