Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 157.
#3701 2 years ago

For those looking to remove or relocate insider connected, check out the before and after on my apron below. The apron cards and triangle insert were created by Mr_Tantrum . I'm not opposed to insider connected, I just don't like how it looks in the apron. I may relocate it to the coin door eventually.
fullarponbefore1 (resized).jpgfullarponbefore1 (resized).jpg
fullarponafter1 (resized).jpgfullarponafter1 (resized).jpg

newinsertcloseup (resized).JPGnewinsertcloseup (resized).JPG
#3702 2 years ago

So after hearing my Mando prem was supposedly shipping last week, I was getting a bit anxious having heard nothing. I was about to contact my distro and just received a notification that my machine is shipping.

Yay!

Then I looked at the tracking number and saw it actually shipped two weeks ago and, theoretically, is supposed to arrive today. And I have no arrangements to carry the damn thing up the stairs, lol. Anyway, FedEx has been horrible in my area since late November, so there's a good chance it won't arrive until next week. But I might be stuck staring at the box in my hallway until movers arrive to carry it to the second floor.

#3703 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Unless Stern changed their default trough eject power, odds are the shooter lane wear will occur since it’s been the same on all their machines for a long time. It’s just the nature of firing a hard metal ball at less-hard-than-metal wood.
Turn the trough eject power way down and then test the eject and raise it until balls reliably eject into the shooter lane. That said, your trough will still wear over time regardless. Your best bet to reduce wear is to install cliffys or at least apply Mylar.

I turned m

Quoted from Xelz:

So after hearing my Mando prem was supposedly shipping last week, I was getting a bit anxious having heard nothing. I was about to contact my distro and just received a notification that my machine is shipping.
Yay!
Then I looked at the tracking number and saw it actually shipped two weeks ago and, theoretically, is supposed to arrive today. And I have no arrangements to carry the damn thing up the stairs, lol. Anyway, FedEx has been horrible in my area since late November, so there's a good chance it won't arrive until next week. But I might be stuck staring at the box in my hallway until movers arrive to carry it to the second floor.

Cut the pallet off of it, lay the pin in the box on the stairs, have a friend come over and the two of you push it up the stairs

#3704 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I turned m

Cut the pallet off of it, lay the pin in the box on the stairs, have a friend come over and the two of you push it up the stairs

Heh, I thought about that. But we just refinished the stairs and my wife would murder me if we did that. I have a stair-climbing hand truck on order, but sadly it's still about a month away from delivery.

#3705 2 years ago
Quoted from dpannell:

For those looking to remove or relocate insider connected, check out the before and after on my apron below. The apron cards and triangle insert were created by Mr_Tantrum . I'm not opposed to insider connected, I just don't like how it looks in the apron. I may relocate it to the coin door eventually.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That looks amazing! Is that a sticker right over the IC?

#3706 2 years ago

Has anyone received this art plastic in their apron?

ED809582-F8D5-4C0E-8578-027381A86C3B (resized).jpegED809582-F8D5-4C0E-8578-027381A86C3B (resized).jpeg
#3707 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You don't loctite wood screws. Usually more tension is the answer. So lock washers, etc might help. Or giving the screw more bite into the guide to prevent slipage.

Good suggestion. Will add lock washers. Thx all.

#3708 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Has anyone received this art plastic in their apron?
[quoted image]

Nope. It's on the Premium version on the production units.

There has been an inversion since the images of the press release.

#3709 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Perhaps but any new or recent build that has the IC apron will not have this so I’m guessing going forward nobody will.

#3710 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Heh, I thought about that. But we just refinished the stairs and my wife would murder me if we did that. I have a stair-climbing hand truck on order, but sadly it's still about a month away from delivery.

Do it when she's not home...lol

#3711 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

That looks amazing! Is that a sticker right over the IC?

It's not a sticker, it's a color photo print. I removed the insider connected reader and installed it from the underneath, just like the plastic on the other side. The backlighting makes it look great, you really cant tell it's not a plastic. I cut out a clear plastic backing to hold it in. Here is a photo from the underside.

014 (resized).JPG014 (resized).JPG
#3712 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Do it when she's not home...lol

I like the way you think. Thank goodness she doesn't have a Pinside account.

#3713 2 years ago
Quoted from dpannell:

It's not a sticker, it's a color photo print. I removed the insider connected reader and installed it from the underneath, just like the plastic on the other side. The backlighting makes it look great, you really cant tell it's not a plastic. I cut out a clear plastic backing to hold it in. Here is a photo from the underside. [quoted image]

So other than buying the art and clear plastic backing any other components needed?

How did you get it all to stay in place?

#3714 2 years ago

Nothing else needed. I drilled holes in the clear backing for the 3 apron screw posts that you can see in the photo. Once the screws are tightened down, it doesn't move.

#3715 2 years ago

Aren’t you guys afraid that if you put the QR reader in the coin door that it will fry your balls over time?

#3716 2 years ago
Quoted from dpannell:

Nothing else needed. I drilled holes in the clear backing for the 3 apron screw posts that you can see in the photo. Once the screws are tightened down, it doesn't move.

Plastic more of a acrylic or something thinner?

#3717 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:Aren’t you guys afraid that if you put the QR reader in the coin door that it will fry your balls over time?

I’m just planning to remove the IC, screw it don’t want it.

#3718 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Perhaps but any new or recent build that has the IC apron will not have this so I’m guessing going forward nobody will.

Of course.

#3719 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Aren’t you guys afraid that if you put the QR reader in the coin door that it will fry your balls over time?

It won't fry them, but it will take a photo of them.

#playwithyourpantson

#3720 2 years ago

Well, so much for receiving my Mando today. As expected, FedEx's tracking was off. Scheduled to receive mine next Friday.

#3721 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m just planning to remove the IC, screw it don’t want it.

I doubt I'll ever use it either, I'll just save it for the next owner(after I die!). The clear plastic was a thin acrylic sheet that I happened to have. It's just thin enough to cut with scissors. I'll send you some if you like.

#3722 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Well, so much for receiving my Mando today. As expected, FedEx's tracking was off. Scheduled to receive mine next Friday.

Mine was supposed to get delivered yesterday, but has been stuck in Ohio for the last couple days due to the ice & snow, so it is now supposed to show up on Tuesday. R&L, so I'm hoping for a mostly intact box with as few forklift holes as possible.

#3723 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Mine was supposed to get delivered yesterday, but has been stuck in Ohio for the last couple days due to the ice & snow, so it is now supposed to show up on Tuesday. R&L, so I'm hoping for a mostly intact box with as few forklift holes as possible.

Yeah, I heard you guys got some snow back east FedEx here got backlogged by weeks thanks to omicron hitting over the holiday season. Just received a package two weeks ago that's been sitting at the local hub since before Christmas. My Mando apparently stalled on a train that's waiting for the hub to be able to receive it.

#3724 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I haven’t seen it on any premiums in person, wouldn’t mind tracking one down to replace my right LE apron plastic it’s a little shit lol, much prefer the Mando one.

#3725 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Not planing on any more kids so no worries !

#3726 2 years ago

After 8 months I finally joined the club. Tough shooter so far but need to learn to play slower on this one.

56167A2C-0682-4B37-A5DE-8716BADB96E1 (resized).jpeg56167A2C-0682-4B37-A5DE-8716BADB96E1 (resized).jpeg
#3727 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I haven’t seen it on any premiums in person, wouldn’t mind tracking one down to replace my right LE apron plastic it’s a little shit lol, much prefer the Mando one.

Right. Early premium, without IC aren't very common, but you can probably find an owner of one of these, who wants to upgrade his machine with a retrofit IC kit and who doesn't care to much about the original plastic.

#3728 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:I haven’t seen it on any premiums in person, wouldn’t mind tracking one down to replace my right LE apron plastic it’s a little shit lol, much prefer the Mando one.

Hey I have that plastic you are after. Send me a message maybe we can do a trade or something.

#3729 2 years ago

Coding issue: V1.02 Premium Xaqery

I was one shot away from a multi ball and didn’t want to enter it until I started a mission so I could optimize my score.

I ended up starting Ambush and the one of the shots I hit while in ambush was straight up the middle(Razor crest). This should add more time to ambush, which it did, but it also started my multi ball. You would think that when ambush starts it would negate any progress towards other modes. Maybe I’m wrong but wanted to throw this out there for a possible bug.

#3730 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hey I have that plastic you are after. Send me a message maybe we can do a trade or something.

Pm sent buddy. Thanks

#3731 2 years ago

Anyone seeing issues with the latest code on Mando. For example, the game will just start an encounter for no reason, I’ll be flipping down below, playfield dark, apart from the Mando helmet where the game thinks an encounter has started.
Since I went to v1.02. Anyone else??

#3732 2 years ago

Not noticed it but having mates round tomorrow so I’ll keep an eye out for this and report back.

#3733 2 years ago

Are you able to downgrade code from v1.02 to v1.01??

#3734 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Anyone seeing issues with the latest code on Mando. For example, the game will just start an encounter for no reason, I’ll be flipping down below, playfield dark, apart from the Mando helmet where the game thinks an encounter has started.

Pro or Premium?

Also yes. You can downgrade.

#3735 2 years ago

I’m on an LE.
I’m guessing stern doesn’t post v1.01 any longer?

#3736 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

I’m on an LE.
I’m guessing stern doesn’t post v1.01 any longer?

Yeah only newest code on Sterns site. Someone on here probably has the file...

#3737 2 years ago

I deleted my v1.01 file to upgrade to v1.02. Anyone have v1.01 on Dropbox maybe?
Thank you

#3738 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

I deleted my v1.01 file to upgrade to v1.02. Anyone have v1.01 on Dropbox maybe?
Thank you

Just right-click on the "Download Game Code" button and select "Copy link address". Paste it into your browser and change 1_02 to 1_01.

That should work for both the raw images and the spk files. I don't know how long they keep the older code around, but 1.00 and 1.01 are still there.

#3739 2 years ago

Thanks. That did the trick . I got the code, I’ll see if downloading fixes my issue.

#3740 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

I haven’t had it start an encounter for no reason but I have had it not realize the ball left the the upper playfield and the encounter would just continue and everything is dark below like you said. Happened 2 x to me last night.

#3741 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I haven’t had it start an encounter for no reason but I have had it not realize the ball left the the upper playfield and the encounter would just continue and everything is dark below like you said. Happened 2 x to me last night.

Anyone with a Pro seeing this?

#3742 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Sometimes the ball jumps over the little switch on encounter exit and game stays in encounter mode. Even when you hit other switches...

#3743 2 years ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

Sometimes the ball jumps over the little switch on encounter exit and game stays in encounter mode. Even when you hit other switches...

This would make sense. Once I entered the upper playfield again and exited everything returned to normal.

#3744 2 years ago

Just curious how many people put down a playfield protector and which one they went with? I just received my mando prem this week and am considering putting one down but wanted to hear some feedback first (ease of install, gameplay interferences, etc.)

#3745 2 years ago

I have seen two bugs today with version 1.02 on Pre/LE.

In a challenge game mode, in phase one, I made the 3 first shots and had to do the fourth. After approximately 30 seconds without making this shot, the game timed out and backed to a standard game, until the end of the ball. I have repeated this bug two times.

In a standard game, in an encounter phase, the inserts of the main playfield were unlit (note: The foundry was previously lit). I made the foundry shot and entered in the foundry. It's a little confusing.

On a side note, in the challenge mode, between phase 1 and 2 there's a sudden sound cut in the music, without any transition with the next track.

#3746 2 years ago

I pumped a lot of quarters into a Mando Pro yesterday at Crab Towne Glen Burnie. On 2 different games, all of a sudden, the main PF went dark. The first time, I thought something went wrong. The second time, I figured it was doing this to confuse me. The arcade is dimly lit too. So I had no idea what was going on in the game. The child gave me something??? What I don't know. I got 3 kinds of multi-balls, which was interesting. Ice Spiders, Jet Packs and something else. The Jackpot, double Jackpot. I was swatting balls left and right and had no idea what else was going on in the game. How do players even have time to watch the TV screen. The colors in Mandos helmet were white, till I hit them, then they were a rainbow of colors. I have no idea why. I could get 3 hits on the lights before the ball left for other sections of the PF. I see that the white button on the lock down bar starts out white, then turns pinkish red. When are you supposed to hit that button? Obviously not after I drained the ball, and it tells me I could have 2x something Fire. The White lit button fires the ball all the way to the left rear corner. I found I could manually pull the joystick halfway back; I could get the ball into the Helmet. Fun game, but you need to know a lot of rules to do well on this game.

#3747 2 years ago

Completing an ambush should give you a playfield multiplier.. That be more incentive to finish it.

#3748 2 years ago

Still having issues with horseshoe shot under right ramp on pro. Shot will register 50% of the time. I have checked the switch solder joints, switch test and such. I feel that the switch slot is poorly placed.
I'd say most of the time ot doesn't register is a fast backhand shot from right flipper.
Any fixes out there?
Felt or magnetic tape on horseshoe ball guide?

#3749 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Still having issues with horseshoe shot under right ramp on pro. Shot will register 50% of the time. I have checked the switch solder joints, switch test and such. I feel that the switch slot is poorly placed.
I'd say most of the time ot doesn't register is a fast backhand shot from right flipper.
Any fixes out there?
Felt or magnetic tape on horseshoe ball guide?

Unscrew the switch from under the playfield and then bend the switch by holding the switch down at the base and then pulling up on the end of it.

#3750 2 years ago

Looking for help? I recently got my Prem NIB, most recent build. When I hold left flipper, to make super skill shot, ball comes around and I make the lit ramp. Though I make the shot it doesn't advance SSS. If I hit to the right of the lit shot it advances to next shot in SSS. If I hit the lit shot again, same shot, it doesn't advance any further. Same, when I hit the shot to the left of lit shot, RT ramp, nothing, no progression. Anyone else have or had this issue? What was the fix? Any ideas?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/75?hl=enron64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.