73002E95-696C-45D4-88D0-1A81EC9B2EF8 (resized).jpeg
9CF3DBE1-62E4-48C7-A001-37BF3D50A595 (resized).jpeg
A73AD6C2-3991-45DF-8FF1-E3054E271C65 (resized).jpeg
D5E4261E-48F0-482E-903F-129A17B42CBE (resized).jpeg
PXL_20220515_202023569.jpg
PXL_20220515_201945582.jpg
5E19F32C-2008-4729-83DB-12F195E9D051 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,021 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 101.
#3401 4 months ago

Hi Mando owners. Might be selling my DP on a whim which opens up space + $. Thinking Mando Premium. Can you sell me on it? Haven’t played it, but have watched videos. How is it in small collection? I love Dwight games like GOT and SW, not so much the others. Worth taking the plunge vs a juggernaut game like Godzilla? Open to feedback, thanks in advance.

#3402 4 months ago

155 balls in just noticed left ramp is cracked already. Not sure if it was from factory or just happened. I was reading some notes on issues hitting left ramp and decided to check out mine and there was my issue. Sent an email to Stern hopefully they can send me out a new ramp.

20220120_160220 (resized).jpg
#3403 4 months ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

155 balls in just noticed left ramp is cracked already. Not sure if it was from factory or just happened. I was reading some notes on issues hitting left ramp and decided to check out mine and there was my issue. Sent an email to Stern hopefully they can send me out a new ramp.
[quoted image]

No cliffys on there mate it’s likely taken damage from playing the factory protectors don’t actually cover the part/area of the ramp that takes the direct hit from both flippers.

#3404 4 months ago

Anyone install the new code. My machine is taking forever to cycle. It’s not doing much of anything but cycling without anything on the display.

#3405 4 months ago
Quoted from hank527:

Anyone install the new code. My machine is taking forever to cycle. It’s not doing much of anything but cycling without anything on the display.

We have installed the new code, no issues. We always do a full and verify install.

Did you format your USB before you started?
Did you unzip the files before putting them on the USB?

#3406 4 months ago

Can someone post pics of what the ramp cliffies look like? I have a bunch of cliffies waiting for install for a few months. And they arent all labelled!

#3408 4 months ago

I’d keep DP, it’s pretty much a masterpiece. Most games including Mando just dont hold a candle to it.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hi Mando owners. Might be selling my DP on a whim which opens up space + $. Thinking Mando Premium. Can you sell me on it? Haven’t played it, but have watched videos. How is it in small collection? I love Dwight games like GOT and SW, not so much the others. Worth taking the plunge vs a juggernaut game like Godzilla? Open to feedback, thanks in advance.

#3409 4 months ago

<blockquote cite="#

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’d keep DP, it’s pretty much a masterpiece. Most games including Mando just dont hold a candle to it.

^^^agreed^^^ don’t dump DP

#3410 4 months ago

Dp premium was my first game. I traded it over a year ago and always regretted it. Luckily I bought another one from a pinsider about 2 months ago. This time itll be bolted. Im enjoying my mando so far, but I dont think its on DP level

#3411 4 months ago

Plus the prices on Deadpool pro are climbing every day. Just saw a stock 2 owner pro sell for $7900, crazy. What’ll happen when Stern retires the game…higher?!

Quoted from mbrave77:

Dp premium was my first game. I traded it over a year ago and always regretted it. Luckily I bought another one from a pinsider about 2 months ago. This time itll be bolted. Im enjoying my mando so far, but I dont think its on DP level

#3412 4 months ago
Quoted from hank527:

Leave the USB in and power cycle the game, it should start again and go all the way through the update.

#3413 4 months ago

Disagree - dump DP for sure.

#3414 4 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Can someone post pics of what the ramp cliffies look like? I have a bunch of cliffies waiting for install for a few months. And they arent all labelled!

20220102_175426 (resized).jpg
#3415 4 months ago

I got the left one on as that was easy, but the right one would involve removing the razor crest which I didnt want to do. And it seems the left side is the issue.

#3416 4 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

No cliffys on there mate it’s likely taken damage from playing the factory protectors don’t actually cover the part/area of the ramp that takes the direct hit from both flippers.

Yes just the factory guides. I have cliffys on order.

#3417 4 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I got the left one on as that was easy, but the right one would involve removing the razor crest which I didnt want to do. And it seems the left side is the issue.

Razor crest is three screws i think. Super easy. Razor crest just lays down out of the way. My son did it. I watched.

#3418 4 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I believe the actual razor crest is just attached with two screws. I am installing mine this weekend.

3D257DD9-11C6-4292-9B81-9DE7B9143A52 (resized).jpeg
#3419 4 months ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

<blockquote cite="#

Also disagree... id never buy another DP... completely overhyped game. Its a good game yes but there are more people out there that believe its just an average game than most think. Masterpiece? Well that's laughable really. Mando has already lasted longer than my DP did, such a good game for strategy and challenging shots.

#3420 4 months ago

Insanity, you could fit four mandos in one Deadpool. Code-wise Rule-wise amazing depth and width art-wise ZYs best ever…all around a superior game.

Quoted from John1210:

Also disagree... id never buy another DP... completely overhyped game. Its a good game yes but there are more people out there that believe its just an average game than most think.

#3421 4 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Insanity, you could fit four mandos in one Deadpool. Code-wise Rule-wise amazing depth and width art-wise ZYs best ever…all around a superior game.

Have to agree to disagree respectfully. But you enjoy your deadpool. I happily offloaded mine. DP has one enjoyable shot on it (the right ramp) and the playfield x from the snikt shot is a random way to get x going. Jmo dead pool lovers, don't get your flippers in a twist.

#3422 4 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Code-wise Rule-wise amazing depth and width

Nothing exceptional.

But it does have great art, call outs, humour and music which counts for something I guess.

#3423 4 months ago
Quoted from tilt-master:<blockquote cite="#

I also disagree. I dumped DP and never looked back. Mando has ups and downs for me but I still enjoy it more over DP. Only game I regret dumping is my Munsters LE.

#3424 4 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I believe the actual razor crest is just attached with two screws. I am installing mine this weekend. [quoted image]

thanks, will take a look.

#3425 4 months ago

Really like the latest code updates!
Thanks for continuing to show the love Xaqery

Looking forward to seeing the topper.

#3426 4 months ago

Xaqery, it's a solid bug fix release.

And thanks for the Double Heal!

#3427 4 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I was able to get it on without removing the Razorcrest. I put a little pressure on it to get the angle, but everything went on just fine without issue.

#3428 4 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

thanks, will take a look.

Just loosen one screw and remove the other and you should be able to just tilt it out of the way. Easy.

#3429 4 months ago

Double heal is great makes it super tempting to buy heal now in the foundry. All the listed bugs seem to have been fixed too great release Dwight thank you! Hopefully insider connect brings with it some new additions along with the addition of achievements.

#3430 3 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thought I would throw this out here, anyone interested in my remnant stormtrooper helmets on a spike mod? Might make a small run if there is interest.

probably interested depending on price ( cant find out it in previous posts ... )

#3431 3 months ago

Updated the code on my pro today, all good. Game really feels complete at this point and I like it a lot. One thing I did notice is when I matched 90-90, there was no knocker sound.

#3432 3 months ago

Just updated to the new code.

I have to admit, when I first got Mando I was sort of underwhelmed. Loved the light show and a couple of other things but felt like something was missing.

As the codes progressed and I tweaked the settings to make it a tad easier, it became much more enjoyable. Now I'm loving it. Almost traded it a couple of months ago but now I'm really happy that I kept it.

#3433 3 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Updated the code on my pro today, all good. Game really feels complete at this point and I like it a lot. One thing I did notice is when I matched 90-90, there was no knocker sound.

Think that terrible fake knocker is off by default in the settings, jump in the menu and give it a look.

#3434 3 months ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

[quoted image]

Everyone needs the cliffys for left ramp. Mine didn't crack, but it's so much more solid with the cliffys.

#3435 3 months ago

Sooo.... I've been having some issues with The foundry scoop. The switch doesn't seem to register all the time. Sometimes it rejects the ball immediately without awarding the lit value, sometimes the ball will just sit in there, not registering and then is kicked out when the machine does a ball search. Have checked underneath and the switch assembly seems solid and you can hear an audible click when you depress the switch. Is there a simple adjustment I am overlooking?

#3436 3 months ago

Anyone else seeing that Mission is lit in the Foundry sometimes WITHOUT a left ramp qualified shot, just the right ramp qualified?

#3437 3 months ago

Scoop can qualify missions also for the first few.

#3438 3 months ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Scoop can qualify missions also for the first few.

First two to be exact. At least by default.

#3439 3 months ago

The new code really adds some polish. Such a great title to have in a line up with the strategy and layout.

Only gripe I have is I think scope should continue to a roving shot for the 4th attempt. Now after you've hit your 3 scopes for the playfield x the only way to get full 6x is purchasing x from foundry. I guess it just means more strategy and forward thinking.

#3440 3 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I believe the actual razor crest is just attached with two screws. I am installing mine this weekend. [quoted image]

Looks like thecassembly for the swing arm. The razor crest is attached on the other side.

Quoted from Insanity199:

I pulled the screws from the other side... on silver mounting plate.. then layer the crest over.. Blurry pic (playfield tilted up, working on grogu).

20220121_210113 (resized).jpg
#3441 3 months ago

Hello Everyone! I purchased a Mando pro this week (used, but with less than 20 plays) as my first pinball machine. I'm both excited and a little intimidated about owning my very own pinball machine.

I've read every. single. page. in this forum. So much great information, but it is a lot when binging the forum in less than a week. Because of all of the great information in this forum, I've...

1) lowered the trough power
2) slightly lowered flipper strength
3) put in my cliffy order (3-4 week wait time, but I can't let it sit without playing while I wait)
4) started shopping for replacement rubbers
5) started examining metal rails to make sure they aren't rubbing the playfield

did I miss anything that should be done immediately?

I'm also having the problem where the ball will hit the plastic that holds the red flasher after coming off the ramp drop over the left orbit (after the Razor Crest shot). I remember seeing a post where someone suggested putting foam in the lane just before the drop to slow down the ball. Has this worked for people? Are there other potential solutions out there?

Thanks for all of the great content and information that has been shared so far in this forum!

#3442 3 months ago

I finally got my premium this week and had this part down out of the left orbit. I looked in the manual and can’t find it. Anyone familiar? Thanks!

800810BD-3C35-477C-AA43-6D3B9C899EC3 (resized).jpegB497BD7A-C42D-4E5D-ABBE-2361A570ABBD (resized).jpeg
#3443 3 months ago

You've done some great upgrades.. smart move. I cut a piece of mylar and put it in the shooter lane. I also out clings around the flipper buttons. Keep the playfield clean, change balls out periodically, and enjoy it. Cliffy is a must on the middle ramp. I have not out any foam in. Titans are a good choice. There will be rubber "kits". I usually use clear and colored flipper rubber.

#3444 3 months ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I finally got my premium this week and had this part down out of the left orbit. I looked in the manual and can’t find it. Anyone familiar? Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Its the piece that is supposed to hold grogus light bulb in. Next find will be the bulb. Lol.

#3445 3 months ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thats the bracket for the spotlight above the foundry. The one thats looking at Grogu. Or another spotlight. Easy to put it under one of the lights. Just helps keep the bulb in there as sometimes they pop out

#3446 3 months ago
Quoted from Lacarno:

I'm also having the problem where the ball will hit the plastic that holds the red flasher after coming off the ramp drop over the left orbit (after the Razor Crest shot). I remember seeing a post where someone suggested putting foam in the lane just before the drop to slow down the ball. Has this worked for people? Are there other potential solutions out there?
Thanks for all of the great content and information that has been shared so far in this forum!

I raised the left side plastic up like a half inch and it still hits the damn thing. I wish someone would make a deflector that attaches to the ramp and forces the ball down into the orbit. I think that would be the best option for a permanent and reliable fix.

#3447 3 months ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I raised the left side plastic up like a half inch and it still hits the damn thing. I wish someone would make a deflector that attaches to the ramp and forces the ball down into the orbit. I think that would be the best option for a permanent and reliable fix.

I raised mine a little but I'll still hit occasionally on a just a left orbit shot. Need to raise it more.

#3448 3 months ago

Just got invoiced and my distributor said some premiums are shipping next Monday. Look forward to finally joining the club

#3449 3 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I like Mando more than DP, but have not yet played Godzilla.

#3450 3 months ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Its the piece that is supposed to hold grogus light bulb in. Next find will be the bulb. Lol.

Quoted from mbrave77:

Thats the bracket for the spotlight above the foundry. The one thats looking at Grogu. Or another spotlight. Easy to put it under one of the lights. Just helps keep the bulb in there as sometimes they pop out

Got it, thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
There are 5,021 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 101.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!