Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 157.
#3301 2 years ago

do we know when next update is due with insider connected? Ive come to like it with my Godzilla

#3302 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

No but a few people have mentioned it know so I hope Dwight is aware. The Child award screen hangs around way too long now to. And the uppost doesn't work as it should on it's default setting. I'm sure Dwight will get it all fixed. Xaqery

Thanks! Does the uppost also cause issues for you when trying to do a super skill shot? I’m not sure if it’s an issue with my new plunger (the stern mando rod I just installed seems a bit weaker than the stock plunger).

#3303 2 years ago

Also wow this left ramp is unforgiving. Feels like a borg ramp.

#3304 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Also wow this left ramp is unforgiving. Feels like a borg ramp.

Left and right ramps are brutal. At least the middle "ramp" is easy to nail.

#3305 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Thanks! Does the uppost also cause issues for you when trying to do a super skill shot? I’m not sure if it’s an issue with my new plunger (the stern mando rod I just installed seems a bit weaker than the stock plunger).

The issue with the new code on default is that the uppost doesn't stay up long enough and doesn't divert the ball anymore. You can plunge a super skill shot every time now which is nice.

#3306 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

The issue with the new code on default is that the uppost doesn't stay up long enough and doesn't divert the ball anymore. You can plunge a super skill shot every time now which is nice.

Ok, then I think I might have an issue with the new stern rod I installed. I’m guessing if it’s too slow it will skip the super skill shot? I need to test using the auto plunger and see if that works each time,

#3307 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:do we know when next update is due with insider connected? Ive come to like it with my Godzilla

No news at all, hopefully we get some more new code soon (although nothing mentioned in this months union address) and an idea when the topper and IC might be coming for Mando.

#3308 2 years ago

Anyone know when next batch of Premiums being shipped??

I ordered through Classic Game Rooms, was supposed to be October then delayed to December, no word yet??

Can't wait to be part of the club of Mandos!!

#3309 2 years ago

whats everyones recommended pitch for this game? Wondering if a change of pitch would help with ramps. I set it to 6.5

#3310 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

I ordered through Classic Game Rooms, was supposed to be October then delayed to December, no word yet??

February is the current plan for next Premium run, per Flip N Out. Yours (and mine!) should be in that run as well.

Ref: this post below and the preceding episode of The Pinball Show
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/58#post-6691466

#3311 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

February is the current plan for next Premium run, per Flip N Out. Yours (and mine!) should be in that run as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-/page/58#post-6691466

Thanks!

#3312 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

He confirmed that here too: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/8#post-6695961

Sucks we couldn't get into the December run before the January price increase. At least we should get ours before the next price increase...I think.

#3313 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Ok, then I think I might have an issue with the new stern rod I installed. I’m guessing if it’s too slow it will skip the super skill shot? I need to test using the auto plunger and see if that works each time,

You still need to hold the left flipper button to activate the super skill shot even though the post doesn't stay up.

#3314 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Mine is shipping this week!

#3315 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

You still need to hold the left flipper button to activate the super skill shot even though the post doesn't stay up.

Yeah I’m keeping the left flipper held but I’ll either get it to bounce up at the top near the post or it will come all the way down and not trigger the flashing teal for the super skill shot. Happens with both auto and manual plunge. Wonder if the cliffy I installed needs to be moved a little bit in.

#3316 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

whats everyones recommended pitch for this game? Wondering if a change of pitch would help with ramps. I set it to 6.5

Mine is 6.5 and shoots really well now. I started enjoying the game more now that I realized right ramp and u-turn shots must be backhanded and scoop on left side. Backhanding is so key for Mando. It makes the game a little less approachable for newbies who visit us and really want to play Mando but get frustrated they can't make any shots other than Razor crest.

#3317 2 years ago

replaced the shooter rod with the Stern official shooter with Grogu's ball toy thing but it doesn't shoot well. Replaced with new red springs and still very sloppy. Any similar issues or fixes?

#3318 2 years ago

Premium came today. After volume 16 the cabinet speaker emits a lot of static noise. Connections look all right. Any thoughts?

#3319 2 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Premium came today. After volume 16 the cabinet speaker emits a lot of static noise. Connections look all right. Any thoughts?

same. I don't go past 15 on any of my Stern's actually. AIQ is the worst with that staticky sound.

#3320 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

replaced the shooter rod with the Stern official shooter with Grogu's ball toy thing but it doesn't shoot well. Replaced with new red springs and still very sloppy. Any similar issues or fixes?

Just did same thing and running into similar issues

#3321 2 years ago

Stern’s paper speaker cones are all sorts of bad. My DP even arrived with tears in the woofer. IMHO speaker upgrades (e.g. PinWoofer) are one of the top priority pinball mods.

Unfortunately, put me in the Feb/March premium club. And with omicron forcing employee sick days everywhere I wouldn’t be shocked if there’s another delay.

#3322 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

same. I don't go past 15 on any of my Stern's actually. AIQ is the worst with that staticky sound.

Interesting. I don't notice it in LZ, TMNT, or GZ.

#3323 2 years ago

I forget which Ohm level premium speakers should be set to. 8 or 4? And what about LE?

Edit:also this game is kicking my ass. Ramps are so tough!

#3324 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

If it's the same as me, it's an easy fix. The vibration is caused by the grid that is snapped between the plywood and the subwoofer.
Take a look from under the pinball and insert a little piece of felt pad. No noise anymore

Hope it's the same issue for those who reported this recently.

20220113_192837 (resized).jpg20220113_192837 (resized).jpg
#3325 2 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Interesting. I don't notice it in LZ, TMNT, or GZ.

are they Pro/Prem or LE? I have an LZ LE which sounds great and can go up to 25 no problem. outside of that my pros/prems I max at 15

#3326 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

If it's the same as me, it's an easy fix. The vibration is caused by the grid that is snapped between the plywood and the subwoofer.
Take a look from under the pinball and insert a little piece of felt pad. No noise anymore
Hope it's the same issue for those who reported this recently.
[quoted image]

Thanks! Will try this!

#3327 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

are they Pro/Prem or LE? I have an LZ LE which sounds great and can go up to 25 no problem. outside of that my pros/prems I max at 15

LZ and TMNT are Pros, GZ is a Prem, and I have BKSOR LE. I agree, I can jack BKSOR up to whatever but I have never noticed static on the other three, only Mando Prem. Might install new speakers.

#3328 2 years ago

Ok the right scoop/uturn shot. When its a uturn it seems much of the time i hit that shot great, its goes theough and hits the rught rail/lane guide into sdtm. Is that just adjusting i need to do on the right orbit/lane guide? Guessing thats just a screw underneath?

#3329 2 years ago

What exactly does the flamethrower do? Does it help in missions?

#3330 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Gives bonuses to all lit shots

#3331 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Gives bonuses to all lit shots

Yes I know it makes the shots 2x, but how does it affect for instance a mission?

#3332 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Yes I know it makes the shots 2x, but how does it affect for instance a mission?

I thought that was it.

#3333 2 years ago

Anyone seen freebee apron cards options available? I'm not a fan of the silver cards on the Premium. I like the set on Ebay, but $19 shipped seems slightly steep for something I can print. TIA.

#3334 2 years ago
Quoted from RhinoPins:

Anyone seen freebee apron cards options available? I'm not a fan of the silver cards on the Premium. I like the set on Ebay, but $19 shipped seems slightly steep for something I can print. TIA.

This is the way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/25#post-6347659

One small trick...print on photo paper and use a black sharpie on the edges. Makes it look much better.

#3335 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

This is the way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/25#post-6347659
One small trick...print on photo paper and use a black sharpie on the edges. Makes it look much better.

HUGE thanks! I didn't find that searching. Thank you!

#3336 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

The flame thrower is simply 2X the shot value. It has no other function.

The whistling birds weapon however is specific to missions and acts as a smart bomb feature, hitting all lit mission shots.

#3337 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Well I assume a mission shot would be worth more than a random shot. Start the mission, then start the multiball, then hold the flamethower button and go to town. I can never look up to see what I'm actually scoring but its my goto "strategy"

#3338 2 years ago

On the pro when the child is lit, how often do you actually get an award other than the 2.5 million? Usually when I hit the orbit and start the child is lit mode the ball is all the way back to my flippers.

#3339 2 years ago

This pin has been frustrating the heck out of me since getting it Wednesday. Those ramp shots are tough and it finds the outlanes often, but I finally had what I thought was a good solid game and progressed a bit. 666m

#3340 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

The flame thrower is simply 2X the shot value. It has no other function.
The whistling birds weapon however is specific to missions and acts as a smart bomb feature, hitting all lit mission shots.

Do they do all lit shots or just one lit shot?

#3341 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It's more than just 1 shot that it will hit - but will depend on what mission & what stage the mission is at.

From the release notes:

" - Added, when WHISTLING BIRDS is available during a mission, the equipment box
will display the number of shots it would collect."

#3342 2 years ago

Use the flamethrower and whistling birds together with a razor crest multiball while you’re in the ‘destroy the imperial base’ mode and watch your score f’n exxxplode.

Quoted from JayLar:

#3343 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

you've got to hold the button long enought to light all the shots. That's why I wait until a least a multiball because I can drain one while I'm holding the button.

#3344 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

This pin has been frustrating the heck out of me since getting it Wednesday. Those ramp shots are tough and it finds the outlanes often, but I finally had what I thought was a good solid game and progressed a bit. 666m

Beware the devil. Scary number

#3345 2 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

you've got to hold the button long enought to light all the shots. That's why I wait until a least a multiball because I can drain one while I'm holding the button.

Or wait til you can cradle the ball.

#3346 2 years ago

So does anyone elses u turn shot/right scoop area have a terrible weld looking like this pic? Im wondering if mine rattles around there sometimes because of this. Im also wondering if its going to destroy balls and then scuff the playfield.

20220114_235057339_iOS_LI (resized).jpg20220114_235057339_iOS_LI (resized).jpg
#3347 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So does anyone elses u turn shot/right scoop area have a terrible weld looking like this pic? Im wondering if mine rattles around there sometimes because of this. Im also wondering if its going to destroy balls and then scuff the playfield.
[quoted image]

Literally all the welds on my LE look like they were done in metal shop by a blind 13 year old

#3348 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

On the pro when the child is lit, how often do you actually get an award other than the 2.5 million? Usually when I hit the orbit and start the child is lit mode the ball is all the way back to my flippers.

The post doesn't work correctly in the current code. The default setting is "raise as needed" but doesn't raise when you shoot the child when lit. You can change the post setting to "raise on orbit shots" which is what I have done.

#3349 2 years ago

So if I have flamethrower kit, and have also bought Whistling Bird or add a ball, how do I activate one or the other with the button?

Also, do my Foundry purchases carry over from ball to ball?

#3350 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

So if I have flamethrower kit, and have also bought Whistling Bird or add a ball, how do I activate one or the other with the button?

For the Flamethrower you need to long press and wait until all targets are blinking. For all others items, it's a short press, you press it when it when the item is highlighted, there are also different color button, each one is associated to an item to help you with that.

Quoted from cooked71:

Also, do my Foundry purchases carry over from ball to ball?

Yes

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/67?hl=chrislix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.