Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 157.
#3151 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Does anyone have a link or video on how to properly put on a cliffy in the shooter lane for Mando?
Thx

Not sure if there is a video but it’s a fairly simple process.

First go under the playfield and remove the two nuts that hold the metal pegs/feet of the apron secure. You can see these legs going into the playfield from the top, look directly under the playfield and you will spot them.

2 screws need taking out do the playfield hanging hooks (the 2 metal hooks that holds the playfield in place at the lockbar receiver)

Now lift off the apron.

From memory I think you need to remove the auto plunger arm, just 4 nuts, then you will spot the 2 metal press screws that are next to the shooter lane/out kicker.

Remove the nuts off those, and gently knock them up out of the playfield.

Fit the cliffy and place the 2 metal press screws through the cliffy to hold it in place, line up the protector so the edge is on the edge of the shooter grove.

Press screws down to hold the cliffy firmly in place. Then replaces the screws on the bottom of the screws and tighten them up they will pull down into the playfield and hold the cliffy rock solid.

Right side (long protector) is even easier, remove a few of the screw along the outside edge of the playfield just enough to loosen the guide slide protector under it and refit screws and tighten down.

Done.

#3152 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Question is does that cost us all a big price increase. Even if paid up already. I paid in july!

yes I talked to stern at IAAPA they said no mando premiums in december it got pushed back, so because we all waited so patiently they are going to charge us an extra $1100 or so as a nice screw you bonus... does not matter when you paid

I am thinking of canceling my order since i also really don't want that stupid stern QR reader in the apron anyway

#3153 2 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

yes I talked to stern at IAAPA they said no mando premiums in december it got pushed back, so because we all waited so patiently they are going to charge us an extra $1100 or so as a nice screw you bonus... does not matter when you paid
I am thinking of canceling my order since i also really don't want that stupid stern QR reader in the apron anyway

I agree 100% about the QR reader in the apron - unless there’s some cool surrounding art available like the apron in Godzilla, I’ll put that thing inside the coin door. Anyone with a 3d printer figure out a cool mount already?

#3154 2 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

Did anyone say when they are running? Is it early in year?

#3155 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Did anyone say when they are running? Is it early in year?

My guy said Feb with the price increase, no grandfathering, however distributors is still pushing on stern to honor 21 pricing

#3156 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

My guy said Feb with the price increase, no grandfathering, however distributors is still pushing on stern to honor 21 pricing

Probably won’t happen. I bought two pros this year from large distributors and the price was 6899 for both. Actually the one was 6699 but with whipping came to 6950 and the other had free shipping.

#3157 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Does anyone have a link or video on how to properly put on a cliffy in the shooter lane for Mando?

I used this to install on a premium last week…

#3158 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Regarding #3, I think you have to hit start for each player, i.e. you need to hit start four times if you’re playing 2v2 with 4 players. At least that’s how it worked with older code.

Learned something right there. Thanks.

#3159 2 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

I guess I need to get my money back from my distro then. Not sure why I was invoiced a few days ago for the balance due unless they got some bad info from Stern. I'll take the over on February or whenever they say it is rescheduled it for now. On the fence about cancelling too. We'll see what they say about the increase.

#3160 2 years ago

I am considering getting the Stern 10" 3-way Speaker System LE Conversion speakers from Pinball Fidelty for my Mando Pro. Anyone tried them and if so, was it a significant improvement?

#3161 2 years ago

Happy to have recently joined the club! Really enjoying the game so far (need to update the code as it is running with 0.98). It's a fast, fun change of pace compared to my Hobbit.

PXL_20211228_174752256.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20211228_174752256.MP (resized).jpg
#3162 2 years ago
Quoted from MarkitZero:

Recently purchased a Mandalorian pro for my home...had the machine setup and installed by my local distributor but I have a couple of questions I'm hoping you all can help me with. I should preface these with the fact that I'm a complete pinball newb and this is my first machine so please forgive me if these are dumb or have been answered before.
1. The upper playfield doesn't seem to be registering when shots hit any of the targets. I have 6 technician alerts (1 for each target) all related to checking switch numbers 70-75. Is this something I should be able to fix on my own or should I have the distributor check it out?
2. After playing this for a few days, the razor-crest multi-ball shot started kicking off the bottom part of the left ramp and draining straight down the middle every time. Has anyone else experienced this or do you have any suggested fixes?
3. When I enter a different game mode (2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 1) etc. the game goes through all three balls for player one and then ends without cycling through another player. Is this something in the settings I need to change?
Sorry if these are dumb and thank you for your help. My family loves this game and we've had a ton of fun playing it even though we've only had it a few days.

#1 Sounds like something got unplugged underneath the playfield. If it doesn't seem obvious I'd contact your distributor since they set it up.

Quoted from alex_m:

Happy to have recently joined the club! Really enjoying the game so far (need to update the code as it is running with 0.98). It's a fast, fun change of pace compared to my Hobbit.
[quoted image]

Legolas really needs a elf hat to balance out that photo! (Unless of course you're afraid of assuming stereotypes)

#3163 2 years ago

It’s a tough game - everything is so close to the flippers and any bricked shots are really punished. And the whole right side are very narrow shots. Not a game for shooting on the fly. In fact most shots are better backhanded.

Finding it hard to put up scores on this new code also.

#3164 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s a tough game - everything is so close to the flippers and any bricked shots are really punished. And the whole right side are very narrow shots. Not a game for shooting on the fly. In fact most shots are better backhanded.

This sums up my experience with it. I’m enjoying it but is definitely a game more appropriate for pinheads than casuals.

That said, it is intense and when you have a good few shots under the time pressure with the playfield red…it is a great game.

#3165 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I guess I need to get my money back from my distro then. Not sure why I was invoiced a few days ago for the balance due unless they got some bad info from Stern. I'll take the over on February or whenever they say it is rescheduled it for now. On the fence about cancelling too. We'll see what they say about the increase.

Im on fence too. Paid for premium in full July. Still waiting. Also have alien, CCr on order. So may just roll those dollars into those games if I get asked for another 1100… i already have the darn side armor, art blades and multiple mods just waiting to be installed which frustrates me further if i cancel

#3166 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Think that’s why I love this game so much, 90% of Sterns released over the last couple years have pretty much had that big open area in the middle with the shots up at the back.

Mando is the exact opposite which adds some much needed variety in the layout/shots department compared to all the other recent releases.

#3167 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Im on fence too. Paid for premium in full July. Still waiting. Also have alien, CCr on order. So may just roll those dollars into those games if I get asked for another 1100… i already have the darn side armor, art blades and multiple mods just waiting to be installed which frustrates me further if i cancel

I was told they might build "a couple" Mandos this week if they get done building the games that have licensing expiring at the end of the year. So if you are at the top of your distributor's list there's at least a slim chance. The run is now scheduled for February. I'm staying in because I still do want the game, and even if I change my mind between now and then I shouldn't have too much trouble selling/trading it.

#3168 2 years ago

Anyone heard any updates on a topper?

#3169 2 years ago

deposit paid in May for a premium, was just informed, Feb 2022......
That will be 10 months waiting....crazy times!

#3170 2 years ago

Anyone know if Stern cabinet node board has a 5v source?

#3171 2 years ago

Quick question....what does the setting 27 under Game specific settings "Number of missions spotted" mean/do? The options are 0,1,2,3,4,5 or All

Thanks,

#3172 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Quick question....what does the setting 27 under Game specific settings "Number of missions spotted" mean/do? The options are 0,1,2,3,4,5 or All
Thanks,

Pretty sure it will have that number of missions already completed when you start a game, making it easier to reach the mini wizard mode.

I remember Dwight showing off the Encounters mini wizard mode during the launch stream and he was able to bypass all encounters + levels via a setting similar to this in the service menu.

Easy enough to confirm though - set it to 2 and start a game and see

#3173 2 years ago
Quoted from ob1forever:

deposit paid in May for a premium, was just informed, Feb 2022......
That will be 10 months waiting....crazy times!

Are you going to have to pay the price increase?

#3174 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Pretty sure it will have that number of missions already completed when you start a game, making it easier to reach the mini wizard mode.
I remember Dwight showing off the Encounters mini wizard mode during the launch stream and he was able to bypass all encounters + levels via a setting similar to this in the service menu.
Easy enough to confirm though - set it to 2 and start a game and see

Thanks. I set it to all and started a game. It didn't have any completed missions. I was able to start a mission the normal way and it seemed like it was the first mission. I set it to 2 and did the same thing with the same results. Hmmm....

#3175 2 years ago

I think the spoted setting means how many missions the scoop shot will register as a ramp shot for. Default is two, so for the first two missions you can hit the scoop to light the ramp shots instead of hitting the left and right ramp to light the mission. After the second mission you will need to hit the left and right ramp before starting the mission.

#3176 2 years ago

Introducing my new 3D Mandalorian flipper toppers. Please PM if interested in purchasing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127219

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3177 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Introducing my new 3D Mandalorian flipper toppers. Please PM if interested in purchasing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127219
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love these dude! As always quality product!

#3178 2 years ago

. <getting new image for post>

#3179 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a hooked shooter rod and stern inside art blades for $150 shipped?

#3180 2 years ago

Boys got a 3D printer for Xmas. Found this model on thingiverse that was created for SW pinball and modified it to fit Mando shooter lane and hand painted with acrylic paint. We are new to 3D printing and this is gonna be fun!

20211230_232705 (resized).jpg20211230_232705 (resized).jpg20211230_232718 (resized).jpg20211230_232718 (resized).jpg20211230_232727 (resized).jpg20211230_232727 (resized).jpg
#3181 2 years ago

Hi All
Am in the club, got the Pro for a couple of weeks now, my only problem with the game and I am a newbie to PB machines ownership, trying to sort it out, when you hit the rightmost lane with the left flipper and it goes round all across the top toward the right top lane, the ball 80% of the time ends up in between the flippers, this also kills the multiballs.. any clue how to tweak it?

Thanks yall

#3182 2 years ago

Just adding my voice to the "Tried to become an owner last year" crowd. Put my deposit down in April for a Premium.

#3183 2 years ago

If I backhand the u-turn shot really clean most of the time the switch doesn't register. Do other people have this issue?

#3184 2 years ago

I installed cliffys on my left ramp and ball trough today. I noticed that the spacers on the ramp are installed below the ramp but the photo on Cliff's website have the spacers above the ramp. Is one method better than the other? Also, I did not install cliffys on the shooter lane because I already have a plastic shooter lane protector in place. Is that sufficient to protect the shooter lane?

Photo from Cliff's website, photo of my install and photo of my plastic lane protector.

20220102_150323 (resized).jpg20220102_150323 (resized).jpg20220102_150530 (resized).jpg20220102_150530 (resized).jpgMick-mando-rt-001 (resized).jpgMick-mando-rt-001 (resized).jpg
#3185 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

If I backhand the u-turn shot really clean most of the time the switch doesn't register. Do other people have this issue?

I've noticed this happening sometimes. I wouldn't say most of the time though.

#3186 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I was told they might build "a couple" Mandos this week if they get done building the games that have licensing expiring at the end of the year. So if you are at the top of your distributor's list there's at least a slim chance. The run is now scheduled for February. I'm staying in because I still do want the game, and even if I change my mind between now and then I shouldn't have too much trouble selling/trading it.

I think you may be right as pinballs.com has Premiums listed as arriving on 1/3/22. Ive reached out to my distrib to ask

#3187 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Yes I had this problem alot! I did two things. I tightened the u-turn guide down (only do if you have washers) so the middle of the guide isn't resting on the playfield. This allows the ball to ride up the guide some and glide over the switch without it registering (at least that's what I think may have been happening). Also, I bent that switch in the u-turn upwards so that it's very sensitive (it triggers with a slight touch). It has registered every single time since these adjustments. Every single time.

#3188 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

I installed cliffys on my left ramp and ball trough today. I noticed that the spacers on the ramp are installed below the ramp but the photo on Cliff's website have the spacers above the ramp. Is one method better than the other? Also, I did not install cliffys on the shooter lane because I already have a plastic shooter lane protector in place. Is that sufficient to protect the shooter lane?
Photo from Cliff's website, photo of my install and photo of my plastic lane protector.

Spacers go above the ramp.

#3189 2 years ago

So I’ve reduced default slingshot strength from 32 to 20 and whamo, first game I reached missions wizard mode for the first time ever!
No more nasty cheap outlane drains from super powerful slingshots

#3190 2 years ago

Well just got the call that my mando premium is in. I guess a few did get made at the last minute year end.

#3191 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Well just got the call that my mando premium is in. I guess a few did get made at the last minute year end.

Congrats. I hope a few make to my Distro

#3192 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Great news to hear production other than Godzilla had a chance.

#3193 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Great news to hear production other than Godzilla had a chance.

Yea. Ordered both pins day 1 and got my godzilla weeks ago. Still waiting on mando heh

#3194 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Yea. Ordered both pins day 1 and got my godzilla weeks ago. Still waiting on mando heh

Let’s hope Rush isn’t a huge seller allowing even more catchup of other titles.

#3195 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Amen!

#3196 2 years ago

Im having trouble with the Razor Crest Hit Target no longer registering. It was working fine up until tonight.

In switch test it does not register when manually moving the target back and forth. However, If I unplug the molex connector right under the playfield, then plug it back in, it registers a switch closure.

I looked up in the manual and it says that #64 Razor Crest hit Target CN12 is a "Leaf, Target", but I dont think that is correct as there isnt any leaf blade on my machine. It looks more like a proximity-type switch. (See pic)

Anyone have this issue?

PXL_20220104_015457064 (resized).jpgPXL_20220104_015457064 (resized).jpg
#3197 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Finding it hard to put up scores on this new co The only consistent hittable shot on the fly is the centre ramp.

So I’ve reduced default slingshot strength from 32 to 20 and whamo, first game I reached missions wizard mode for the first time ever!
No more nasty cheap outlane drains from super powerful slingshots

I tried this but the downside to this is less boba fett and hunter free target hits... which is central to blowing up the game. That said I can see how this would be advantageous for progression possibly over just hoarding points. Im a points player more than progression.

Edit: sorry cooked wrong quote.

#3198 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The key to big points is setting up that pf x. If you can get 2 of the 3 running and grab the last x with beskar thats an option, or get scope and hunter pf x just before going into a mission/mb stack... boba fett pf x will then just happen. Then just as the mb starts hit your flame thrower. So essentially during a mode/mb you have 6x plus 2x running on all shots. Not to mention the right ramp which can give you 6x at a single 2x shot plus 4x.... equals a single shot huge payday.

Its a bit of a set up that can be difficult to do but its a good pay-off. From this I've gathered that the orbit shots are the shots you have to have down over any of the other shots.

#3199 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

That last picture from Cliff's website you show, (shown here also) is mine. It is re-assembled as I got it from the factory, regarding spacers, except I used a metal nut on the left side front post instead of the shipped black spacer. It seemed to fit better this way. You can also notice a small black plastic tie to the spacer area of the first screws up from the bottom. I tied the wires up that way as they were drooping down into ball path and making balls hang up there.
c814a3555b956f4ff1da74b908ab9fce1d3781f1 (resized).jpgc814a3555b956f4ff1da74b908ab9fce1d3781f1 (resized).jpg

#3200 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

That last picture from Cliff's website you show, (shown here also) is mine. It is re-assembled as I got it from the factory, regarding spacers, except I used a metal nut on the left side front post instead of the shipped black spacer. It seemed to fit better this way. You can also notice a small black plastic tie to the spacer area of the first screws up from the bottom. I tied the wires up that way as they were drooping down into ball path and making balls hang up there.
[quoted image]

Interesting. Mine came NIB with the spacers below and the plastic over the ramp was flush against the top of the ramp. I think that's what was intended but I'm not sure it makes a difference.

Eta, looks like over is correct. This is a screen grab from the game release video showing it on top. Looks like mine came with those on incorrectly.

Screenshot_20220104-205002_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220104-205002_Chrome (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/64?hl=hawks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.