Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 157.
#3101 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Can someone double check this also pretty sure it’s a bug as I cannot get the right inlane hunter insert to light.
Also worth noting hunter is worth a lot of Beskar but the points are just not worth going for there needs to be more points added to hunter missions and at least one more hunter mission!

The points value in hunter is a little confusing as it is extremely low to the point where it's not really even worth having.

When playing hunter, my only care is getting as much Beskar as possible. The mode is about capturing a bounty and getting your beskar reward, so I wouldn't mind if the points bonus was removed completely. Another option may be to reward points based on how clean your bounty collect was.

The main reason we're all playing that mode though is to get our hands on Beskar and go shopping

Speaking of Beskar, I'd like to see a highscore entry for total beskar collected in a game!

#3102 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

The points value in hunter is a little confusing as it is extremely low to the point where it's not really even worth having.
When playing hunter, my only care is getting as much Beskar as possible. The mode is about capturing a bounty and getting your beskar reward, so I wouldn't mind if the points bonus was removed completely. Another option may be to reward points based on how clean your bounty collect was.
Speaking of Beskar, I'd like to see a highscore entry for total beskar collected in a game!

Dwight informed me that Hunter is purposefully a low scoring mode as the focus is all about Beskar.

From memory as it’s kind of the mode I end up playing the least, I am pretty you can increase the Beskar reward hitting all the orange shots prior to collecting your bounty, but it’s timed so you can’t milk it.

More high score tables are always a good thing, highest Beskar earned and spent would be cool but Dwight mentioned previously IC Will kind of do that, although it would be nice to have them as a high score table for those of us not going with IC at home.

#3103 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Dwight informed me that Hunter is purposefully a low scoring mode as the focus is all about Beskar.
From memory as it’s kind of the mode I end up playing the least, I am pretty you can increase the Beskar reward hitting all the orange shots prior to collecting your bounty, but it’s timed so you can’t milk it.
More high score tables are always a good thing, highest Beskar earned and spent would be cool but Dwight mentioned previously IC Will kind of do that, although it would be nice to have them as a high score table for those of us not going with IC at home.

Yeah it makes sense that the hunter mode isn't about points. As a mode it plays fine and I have no problems with it. Just the point value displayed is so small compared with the rest of the game. Given that's the case, I'd hide the point reward from the display. Make it clear the mode is purely to get Beskar from your bounty.

I'd rather see the Encounters points boosted as those I think are genuinely too low right now. As it stands, if you have a poor bonus round on all three encounters, the total points from completing the encounter path would be less than a single mission or multiball.

You can increase the Beskar reward in hunter by hitting the opposite ramp, but must complete both orbits to collect the built up value.

I imagine there will be IC Achievements for cumulative collecting and spending Beskar. That makes sense. But a highscore entry for most beskar collected in a single game would be well worth doing. Beskar is one of the key elements of the gameplay and should have a highscore entry around it.

#3104 2 years ago

Did 1.0 change when the extra ball lights? I think it is now after two missions but in previous code from factory it was after first mission. Was it code error or a change?

#3105 2 years ago
Quoted from Onthemove98:

Did 1.0 change when the extra ball lights? I think it is now after two missions but in previous code from factory it was after first mission. Was it code error or a change?

I noticed this also back when I upgraded to 1.0.

Check your extra ball settings in the service menu (Feature adjustment #26).

I think you'll find it set to "AUTO" which became the factory default. This means it will adjust over time.

I've set mine to 2 as I don't like auto adjusting features in the home environment.

#3106 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I noticed this also back when I upgraded to 1.0.
Check your extra ball settings in the service menu (Feature adjustment #26).
I think you'll find it set to "AUTO" which became the factory default. This means it will adjust over time.
I've set mine to 2 as I don't like auto adjusting features in the home environment.

Oh interesting. I’m not sure I knew what that even meant. What does setting to 2 do?

#3107 2 years ago
Quoted from Onthemove98:

Oh interesting. I’m not sure I knew what that even meant. What does setting to 2 do?

It means it will be lit on starting the second mission.

You can set it to 1 so it's lit on starting your first mission.

I think the options are None, 1, 2 and AUTO.

#3108 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Hey thanks a lot!!

#3109 2 years ago
Quoted from Onthemove98:

Hey thanks a lot!!

Quoted from Jesder:

After some further testing 1 isn’t an option. Will set to 2 I guess.

#3110 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I'd rather see the Encounters points boosted as those I think are genuinely too low right now. As it stands, if you have a poor bonus round on all three encounters, the total points from completing the encounter path would be less than a single mission or multiball.

Agree with you totally here Encounters would certainly feel more rewarding and worthwhile being a higher scoring event, plus that upper playfield is a lot more fun than it looks, pretty much all my guests have said so.

Quoted from Jesder:

I imagine there will be IC Achievements for cumulative collecting and spending Beskar. That makes sense. But a highscore entry for most beskar collected in a single game would be well worth doing. Beskar is one of the key elements of the gameplay and should have a highscore entry around it.

More highscore tables are always a plus, it was one of the reasons my TWD lasted so long in my home there was a tonne of scoretables to get on making you focus and play different ways. And as you said Beskar is one of the key mechanics in Mando it would be great to have a highscore for Beskar earned or spent. Me and my mates sometimes play for the most Beskar earned it’s a fun little challenge and the looser drinks a couple shots haha.

Talking about high score tables as well as a Beskar one having high score tables for a few of the modes that seem missing would be good.

• Precious Cargo
• You Have What I Want
• I Like Those Odds
• Razorcrest Hurry Up
• Dank Farik

#3111 2 years ago

Question, recently got my Pro, when you get a "Child Award", as it's cycling through award you'll receive, the playfield scoring is basically dead but you're still flipping because the ball is active. Is this because in the Prem/LE models, Grogu grabs the ball and it becomes stationary? Weird to basically have a dead playfield with no lit shots but is what it is. TIA

#3112 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Question, recently got my Pro, when you get a "Child Award", as it's cycling through award you'll receive, the playfield scoring is basically dead but you're still flipping because the ball is active. Is this because in the Prem/LE models, Grogu grabs the ball and it becomes stationary? Weird to basically have a dead playfield with no lit shots but is what it is. TIA

Can’t confirm why it does it on the pro but yes on the prem/LE with the magnet it grabs the balls throws it around a little while the GI is off and the grogu spotlight is on.

#3113 2 years ago

Have to praise the new code. Thanks Dwight! I was on the fence with this game. While I enjoyed it, I was feeling like it was time to trade it out and get something different. My wife was very opposed to that idea and was still a bit sad about me selling Munsters. Well I am glad she convinced me to keep mando, because with the new code it feels like a way better game.

#3114 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

More highscore tables are always a plus, it was one of the reasons my TWD lasted so long in my home there was a tonne of scoretables to get on making you focus and play different ways. And as you said Beskar is one of the key mechanics in Mando it would be great to have a highscore for Beskar earned or spent. Me and my mates sometimes play for the most Beskar earned it’s a fun little challenge and the looser drinks a couple shots haha.
Talking about high score tables as well as a Beskar one having high score tables for a few of the modes that seem missing would be good.
• Precious Cargo
• You Have What I Want
• I Like Those Odds
• Razorcrest Hurry Up
• Dank Farik

Yep I'm all for plenty of high score tables in a game. It offers up additional things to focus on when playing. There are times where I'm playing with the sole purpose of setting a new highscore on Encounters, Missions or Razor Crest. This helps to keep the game fresh as I break out of my scoring pattern of "get as many points as possible" and instead focus on how I can maximise points on the single feature I'm focusing on. It's essentially additional mini challenges in the game and will change how I play.

#3115 2 years ago

Pro owner here and the post is not even activating when the child is lit and you hit the shot on newest code. I'm guessing it's still supposed to correct?

#3116 2 years ago

Came across a few bugs in the latest code (1.01) today on Prem/LE for you Xaqery

The Child mystery feature activates during attract mode.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It's possible to trigger the child mystery feature while the game is running in attract mode.

To replicate:

- Start a new game
- Activate the child via the orbit or skillshot
- Wait for the ball save to expire and let the ball drain
- When ball 2 is served into the shooter lane, hold left flipper + Start to cancel the current game.
- Once game cancels back to attract mode, the auto launch will shoot the ball
- If the ball enters the child area before returning to the trough, the magnet will trigger and the mystery screen animation will play on screen, even though the game is in attract mode.

Encounter 1 progress is lost if you time out level 3

On stage 3 of the first encounter, if you time out the bonus level (as in keep the ball in play on the mini playfield until the timer runs out in the bonus level), the encounter progress becomes bugged and you're repeating the first encounter from level 1.

The encounter inserts at the lower playfield will show encounter 1 as solid (complete) and encounter 2 as flashing (active), but when you shoot the ball into the mini playfield, you are once again playing the "protect the child" encounter.

Also, the inserts on the mini playfield are blue, which is what we would normally see when trying to progress to the second encounter. However shooting the ball into the mini playfield will start encounter 1 again.

To replicate:

- Start a new game
- Shoot left ramp to light encounter 1
- Complete encounter 1 - level 1
- Complete encounter 2 - level 2
- Complete encounter 3 - level 3 and keep the ball alive on the mini playfield until bonus level timer runs out and the flippers goes dead.
- Flippers disable for the ball to drain and bonus level points are shown
- Encounter insert 1 is now solid and insert 2 is flashing
- Shoot the ball into the mini playfield again and you will still be playing the first encounter "Protect the child".

#3117 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Came across a few bugs in the latest code (1.01) today on Prem/LE for you Xaqery
The Child mystery feature activates during attract mode.
It's possible to trigger the child mystery feature while the game is running in attract mode.
To replicate:
- Start a new game
- Activate the child via the orbit or skillshot
- Wait for the ball save to expire and let the ball drain
- When ball 2 is served into the shooter lane, hold left flipper + Start to cancel the current game.
- Once game cancels back to attract mode, the auto launch will shoot the ball
- If the ball enters the child area before returning to the trough, the magnet will trigger and the mystery screen animation will play on screen, even though the game is in attract mode.
Encounter 1 progress is lost if you time out level 3
On stage 3 of the first encounter, if you time out the bonus level (as in keep the ball in play on the mini playfield until the timer runs out in the bonus level), the encounter progress becomes bugged and you're repeating the first encounter from level 1.
The encounter inserts at the lower playfield will show encounter 1 as solid (complete) and encounter 2 as flashing (active), but when you shoot the ball into the mini playfield, you are once again playing the "protect the child" encounter.
Also, the inserts on the mini playfield are blue, which is what we would normally see when trying to progress to the second encounter. However shooting the ball into the mini playfield will start encounter 1 again.
To replicate:
- Start a new game
- Shoot left ramp to light encounter 1
- Complete encounter 1 - level 1
- Complete encounter 2 - level 2
- Complete encounter 3 - level 3 and keep the ball alive on the mini playfield until bonus level timer runs out and the flippers goes dead.
- Flippers disable for the ball to drain and bonus level points are shown
- Encounter insert 1 is now solid and insert 2 is flashing
- Shoot the ball into the mini playfield again and you will still be playing the first encounter "Protect the child".

Wow that’s some impressive debugging man.

I haven’t even used game restart on Mando, one of the few games I enjoy playing through even if I am playing like crap, the code is a hell of alot of fun on this game.

#3118 2 years ago

Played this game quite a lot today..

Quoted from J85M:

Wow that’s some impressive debugging man.
I haven’t even used game restart on Mando, one of the few games I enjoy playing through even if I am playing like crap, the code is a hell of alot of fun on this game.

Good call. I never quit a game after the time I smashed my Hobbit high score on a third ball. Love this code too.

#3119 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I saw this happen to me this weekend but I am still on 1.00 code. The screen said heal is lit from the mystery award but it never lit. Worked fine from foundry however.

I confirm the same issue here on my Mando Pro. I got a "Heal is lit" from the mystery, but Grogu didn't collaborate and kept Heal light for him

#3120 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

I confirm the same issue here on my Mando Pro. I got a "Heal is lit" from the mystery, but Grogu didn't collaborate and kept Heal light for him

This has been a bug from early in the code. I also don't seem to get the rewards for the super skill shot if things are lit on my premium.

#3121 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

My distributor told me on Monday that production of premiums is supposed to begin on 12/20, and run through the following week. They were calling to confirm they received my payment of the balance due that they requested a couple days prior. They didn't sound fully confident that stern would start building them on the 20th (mentioned in progress BM66 build wasn't going perfectly) or that they would get all of their allotment from this run.

I was told to expect mine to ship on the 26th, but I don't have much faith anymore. I've been told it's coming soon since July. Ordered when they teased it in May. I wish there was some more transparency.

#3122 2 years ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

I was told to expect mine to ship on the 26th, but I don't have much faith anymore. I've been told it's coming soon since July. Ordered when they teased it in May. I wish there was some more transparency.

Same boat here.

#3123 2 years ago

With the scoring changes from 1.00, I noticed my average scoring had dropped by quite a bit. Even in my good games, my top scores were a far cry from my GC of 1.4 billion and was starting to wonder if I'd ever break a billion again.

This is the first time I've reset my scores after an update as I didn't feel my old scores accurately represented what was possible with the code.

But I finally managed to break through the 1bil point barrier again (running on v1.01).

I can see now just how valuable 5X playfield with the razor crest hurry up can be.

Running the game back through my mind now, I can see just how much more potential there still is. I dropped points in a couple of missions and I didn't play any mini wizard modes or the final wizard mode. No encounters completed either. Still so much more room for improvement

mando_1076694430 (resized).pngmando_1076694430 (resized).png

#3124 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/126135

I have the stern shooter rod and art blades available below msrp if anyone wants them.... $210 shipped

#3125 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

The main reason we're all playing that mode though is to get our hands on Beskar and go shopping

The main reason to play Hunter is to get that pf x... its the hardest one to acquire imo unless you already have had the scope multiplier a couple of times.

The single biggest difference between average scores to blown out huge scores is getting the 6x going... get hunter, scope, boba fett multiplier sorts itself out. So consequently completing hunter is worth a shit load of points if you follow through. I dont really care about the beskar it gives you although it does help... beskar accumulates incidentally throughout play so really its a distant 2nd for me as a motive to play Hunter.

If you're playing hunter, or avoiding it, just for beskar then your missing the point... and points. The pf x caps at 6x (1x + 5x) for all 3 running.

Ambush im finding is still a waste of time.

#3126 2 years ago

It would have been fantastic to have the main screen representing the Razor Crest on different planets, in function of the last mission launched, with all the changes of lighting, soil, climate and flora that this implies (including Nevarro, Trask, Corvus, Morak).

#3127 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

It would have been fantastic to have the main screen representing the Razor Crest on different planets, in function of the last mission launched, with all the changes of lighting, soil, climate and flora that this implies (including Nevarro, Trask, Corvus, Morak).

Likely memory/bandwidth issues I believe Mando is already full to the brim.

#3128 2 years ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

Quoted from mbrave77:

Same boat here.

Also in the same boat... have not had any updates from my distributor since early November.

#3129 2 years ago

Anyone ever have any issue with the right ramp opto not registering consistently? Basically I troubleshooted it down to this: At some point in time, the opto seems to stop registering shots. Once in this mode, with the glass off, I can swipe my finger quickly by the opto and it doesn't register the shot and the red light on the opto doesn't blink off and on again. I can do this repeatedly. However, if I swipe my finger slowly through the opto or cover it for a second, it eventually registers and then after that quick swipes register and the light on the opto blinks again. However, at some future time, it will go back to this weird state.

This is a very weird situation since the opto is aligned (hence the red light is on), however, when in this weird state, it take a longer blocking of the sensor to get it to register and return to registering quick shots. In game play, that doesn't happen all the time as balls can travel through there quickly.

Any ideas? Flaky opto? Flaky node board? I do have a request into Stern.

#3130 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It drops for Escape/Ambush as well as supers and the first multiballs super is timed and can be shot over and over until the time runs out.
Could definitely do with being repeatable on all 3 of the razorcrest multiballs if it isn’t already, or for the 2nd and 3rd razorcrest multiballs allow 3 repeatable loops?
It’s been a while since I had a game that was able to create a super, double super and triple super jackpot that was a rush to hit!

First chance I’ve had to go through 1.01 more thoroughly and you’re right, the scoop is still dropping during escape/ambush, as well as all supers. However, still hoping Dwight finds a way to put back in the “try to escape” drop as well. Still a very exciting shot to make. Don’t think the dropping scoop ever can be used too much, as it is an important feature of the game and challenging to hit consistently. What a game Mando has turned out to be and so fun to shoot! Dwight is as usual doing a stellar job for us on code.

#3131 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

First chance I’ve had to go through 1.01 more thoroughly and you’re right, the scoop is still dropping during escape/ambush, as well as all supers. However, still hoping Dwight finds a way to put back in the “try to escape” drop as well. Still a very exciting shot to make. Don’t think the dropping scoop ever can be used too much, as it is an important feature of the game and challenging to hit consistently. What a game Mando has turned out to be and so fun to shoot! Dwight is as usual doing a stellar job for us on code.

Agreed. Dwight and team.

#3132 2 years ago

So I installed the tiltgraphics Cara Dune ramp lane decal, I have it lined up perfectly at the top end of the shooter yet it hangs over the edge of the legs at the bottom of the forks and also doesn’t line up correctly on the forks, is this normal for tilt? First product of theirs I have purchased.

P.s. Merry Christmas fellow Mandos!

93558BCD-1235-40CD-8709-4528932AA8B7 (resized).jpeg93558BCD-1235-40CD-8709-4528932AA8B7 (resized).jpeg
#3133 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

So I installed the tiltgraphics Cara Dune ramp lane decal, I have it lined up perfectly at the top end of the shooter yet it hangs over the edge of the legs at the bottom of the forks and also doesn’t line up correctly on the forks, is this normal for tilt? First product of theirs I have purchased.
[quoted image]

I installed mine a couple weeks ago, was fairly happy with the final placement although the lower right tab seems a little narrower than the ramp versus the left. It may be that the one you received was cut a little off center. My placement does leave about a millimeter of ramp exposed all the way up the right side but I'm fine with it.

IMG_20211225_090229203 (resized).jpgIMG_20211225_090229203 (resized).jpg
#3134 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]

Mine is the same way, it's almost as if they need to mirror those two bottom pieces and it would be fine. The left overhangs a little and the right is a little too narrow.

#3135 2 years ago
Quoted from Damick428:

Also in the same boat... have not had any updates from my distributor since early November.

My distributor thought there was a slim chance my premium would ship this week. That obviously didn’t happen. I didn’t want to bug him just before Xmas, but I’ll drop him a line on Monday to see what’s up.

Between the holidays and omicron raging, it wouldn’t be shocking if this run got delayed a couple weeks.

#3136 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My distributor thought there was a slim chance my premium would ship this week. That obviously didn’t happen. I didn’t want to bug him just before Xmas, but I’ll drop him a line on Monday to see what’s up.
Between the holidays and omicron raging, it wouldn’t be shocking if this run got delayed a couple weeks.

Question is does that cost us all a big price increase. Even if paid up already. I paid in july!

#3137 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Question is does that cost us all a big price increase. Even if paid up already. I paid in july!

I hope Stern cuts distros and therefore buyers a break and charges last years pricing on games ordered last year for the first couple months of 2022. Doesn't have to be an official announcement...just do it and take care or people.

#3138 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I installed mine a couple weeks ago, was fairly happy with the final placement although the lower right tab seems a little narrower than the ramp versus the left. It may be that the one you received was cut a little off center. My placement does leave about a millimeter of ramp exposed all the way up the right side but I'm fine with it.
[quoted image]

Yeah yours is a much better fit than mine.

Mine runs down both edges perfectly it’s just at the V of those forks where it goes off and looks like crap lol.

#3139 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I hope Stern cuts distros and therefore buyers a break and charges last years pricing on games ordered last year for the first couple months of 2022. Doesn't have to be an official announcement...just do it and take care or people.

Pretty sure Stern has no idea who ordered what. The distributors order machines and usually more than they have actually sold. I was furious back in August when my AIQ Premium didn't ship due to the allotment my distributor got. I found several other distributors online who had it in stock after that build and I was out of luck until the next build.

Stern takes payment when they ship to distributor and they are going to charge the distributor what they charge. It's gonna be up to each distributor to deal with the price increase. My guess is the better your relationship is with the distributor the better you come out

#3140 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Pretty sure Stern has no idea who ordered what. The distributors order machines and usually more than they have actually sold. I was furious back in August when my AIQ Premium didn't ship due to the allotment my distributor got. I found several other distributors online who had it in stock after that build and I was out of luck until the next build.
Stern takes payment when they ship to distributor and they are going to charge the distributor what they charge. It's gonna be up to each distributor to deal with the price increase. My guess is the better your relationship is with the distributor the better you come out

Stern does know, however, that this run was originally scheduled for October. So they know that distributors and their customers weren’t expecting to pay the 2022 price hike.

#3141 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Stern does know, however, that this run was originally scheduled for October. So they know that distributors and their customers weren’t expecting to pay the 2022 price hike.

heh I remember being told anyday now back in like August.

#3142 2 years ago

I think that mission 1 "Find the Asset" is lacking some callouts and sound FX. More IG-11would be great for this one!

#3143 2 years ago

Finally got around to reproducing the challenge mode bug where instead of going back to attract mode after the mode ends, it jumps into normal gameplay instead.

When I encountered it during play tonight, I had flipped the ball up the ramp for the final shot in phase one before the flippers went dead. But because it completed a shot after the mode had ended, the it continued the game in the normal mode, but with encounters completed and the wizard mode insert flashing.

It's essentially timing related - Flip the ball before the flippers go dead and complete one of the red shots in phase 1 while the mode is forced to end.

I've seen this a few times now, but can now finally reproduce it easily enough. You don't have to hit the final shot in phase 1 and can hit any lit red shot.

Here's the steps Xaqery

To reproduce:

1) Hold both flipper buttons to bring up mode selection and select challenge mode
2) Don't complete all red shots in phase one, instead flip the ball around until the ball save runs out (or take the glass off and hit a few targets to keep the ball search happy).
3) Ball save will run out
4) The mode will eventually end after a short period of time after the ball save ends. You need to hit one of the lit red shots as the game ends and final score is shown.
5) Game now jumps into regular gameplay instead of back to the attract mode. All 3 encounters are shown as completed and wizard mode insert flashing.

#3144 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Finally got around to reproducing the challenge mode bug where instead of going back to attract mode after the mode ends, it jumps into normal gameplay instead.
When I encountered it during play tonight, I had flipped the ball up the ramp for the final shot in phase one before the flippers went dead. But because it completed a shot after the mode had ended, the it continued the game in the normal mode, but with encounters completed and the wizard mode insert flashing.
It's essentially timing related - Flip the ball before the flippers go dead and complete one of the red shots in phase 1 while the mode is forced to end.
I've seen this a few times now, but can now finally reproduce it easily enough. You don't have to hit the final shot in phase 1 and can hit any lit red shot.
Here's the steps Xaqery
To reproduce:
1) Hold both flipper buttons to bring up mode selection and select challenge mode
2) Don't complete all red shots in phase one, instead flip the ball around until the ball save runs out (or take the glass off and hit a few targets to keep the ball search happy).
3) Ball save will run out
4) The mode will eventually end after a short period of time after the ball save ends. You need to hit one of the lit red shots as the game ends and final score is shown.
5) Game now jumps into regular gameplay instead of back to the attract mode. All 3 encounters are shown as completed and wizard mode insert flashing.

I had this happen but didn’t know what caused it, however the above sounds exactly what I experienced. Playing a few games with friends tonight so will try double check it here.

#3145 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

heh I remember being told anyday now back in like August.

Man, I feel bad for anyone being strung along like that by their distros. They all knew their allocation a few weeks after the reveal, and back them Stern informed them that the second prem run would be in October. So all these distros knew that any customers without allocation in the first run would be waiting until Q4.

It’s disheartening to hear how many customers were told to wait a short while while the sellers knew it was going to be months away.

Once the production delays pushed from Oct to Nov and then to Dec, that’s a different story and not the distro’s fault…

#3146 2 years ago

Finally a good score after 3 weeks. Tried to reach This is the Way but was missing 2 encounters missions. Was a fun game!
20211226_145025 (resized).jpg20211226_145025 (resized).jpg

#3147 2 years ago

I setup my new Pro this morning. Fun fun so far.

#3148 2 years ago

Does anyone have a link or video on how to properly put on a cliffy in the shooter lane for Mando?
Thx

#3149 2 years ago

Recently purchased a Mandalorian pro for my home...had the machine setup and installed by my local distributor but I have a couple of questions I'm hoping you all can help me with. I should preface these with the fact that I'm a complete pinball newb and this is my first machine so please forgive me if these are dumb or have been answered before.

1. The upper playfield doesn't seem to be registering when shots hit any of the targets. I have 6 technician alerts (1 for each target) all related to checking switch numbers 70-75. Is this something I should be able to fix on my own or should I have the distributor check it out?

2. After playing this for a few days, the razor-crest multi-ball shot started kicking off the bottom part of the left ramp and draining straight down the middle every time. Has anyone else experienced this or do you have any suggested fixes?

3. When I enter a different game mode (2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 1) etc. the game goes through all three balls for player one and then ends without cycling through another player. Is this something in the settings I need to change?

Sorry if these are dumb and thank you for your help. My family loves this game and we've had a ton of fun playing it even though we've only had it a few days.

#3150 2 years ago
Quoted from MarkitZero:

Recently purchased a Mandalorian pro for my home...had the machine setup and installed by my local distributor but I have a couple of questions I'm hoping you all can help me with. I should preface these with the fact that I'm a complete pinball newb and this is my first machine so please forgive me if these are dumb or have been answered before.
1. The upper playfield doesn't seem to be registering when shots hit any of the targets. I have 6 technician alerts (1 for each target) all related to checking switch numbers 70-75. Is this something I should be able to fix on my own or should I have the distributor check it out?
2. After playing this for a few days, the razor-crest multi-ball shot started kicking off the bottom part of the left ramp and draining straight down the middle every time. Has anyone else experienced this or do you have any suggested fixes?
3. When I enter a different game mode (2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 1) etc. the game goes through all three balls for player one and then ends without cycling through another player. Is this something in the settings I need to change?
Sorry if these are dumb and thank you for your help. My family loves this game and we've had a ton of fun playing it even though we've only had it a few days.

Regarding #3, I think you have to hit start for each player, i.e. you need to hit start four times if you’re playing 2v2 with 4 players. At least that’s how it worked with older code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/63?hl=poopsmagee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.