Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 157.
#3051 2 years ago

Any Premium pre-owners with an expected December build date heard if their machines have shipped yet?

#3052 2 years ago

Is the child magnet capable of being dialed down? I looked through settings and didn't see it.

That magnet slings so hard the ball NEVER goes down one of the roll over lanes...I always just get the points. It could be cool if you could control the pulse with the action button. Not sure its possible...

#3053 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

That magnet slings so hard the ball NEVER goes down one of the roll over lanes...I always just get the points. It could be cool if you could control the pulse with the action button. Not sure its possible...

Mine does that a lot too. Not every time, but a lot. What if the action button works as a "kill switch"? Maybe a short time after the magnet starts moving the ball around you are able to turn off the magnet with the button. It can still time out if the button is not pressed. That would give the player some control.

#3054 2 years ago

I agree that the ability to loop the shot at the flip down scoop was really cool. Challenging and dangerous for sure. But fun to and rewarding when you did it. I didn't choose to go for it very much the way it was. I prefer the new way to start Ambush. But maybe looping that shot can be incorporated into Ambush some other way. Or into another mode. Perhaps it's a situation where you have more than one ball and it's rewarding to trap up on the right while trying to loop with the left flipper.

#3055 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Any Premium pre-owners with an expected December build date heard if their machines have shipped yet?

Haven’t heard anything yet. I hope to hear good news soon

#3056 2 years ago

Really liking the new code on my Pro. Much faster and actionpacked than before. Ambush gives more magic to the game. And the flow is awesome! Great job Dwight!

#3057 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Really liking the new code on my Pro. Much faster and actionpacked than before. Ambush gives more magic to the game. And the flow is awesome! Great job Dwight!

Yeah, me too. It’s definitely better

#3058 2 years ago

My Mandalorian Premium had been working fine until about a week ago when the ball started getting stuck up at the release for the upper playfield. The gate goes up a bit on its own but not enough for the ball to get through. I can get the ball to shake through if I keep hitting the flipper buttons. Any idea why this is happening and how to fix?

Thanks,

Michael

977C3FF6-2FE8-4C43-AD3B-F4C2E6D22F22 (resized).jpeg977C3FF6-2FE8-4C43-AD3B-F4C2E6D22F22 (resized).jpeg
#3059 2 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

Haven’t heard anything yet. I hope to hear good news soon

Werent they suppossed to be on the line last week? Or this week coming? Ive been waiting on premium for some time as well

#3060 2 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamer74:

My Mandalorian Premium had been working fine until about a week ago when the ball started getting stuck up at the release for the upper playfield. The gate goes up a bit on its own but not enough for the ball to get through. I can get the ball to shake through if I keep hitting the flipper buttons. Any idea why this is happening and how to fix?
Thanks,
Michael
[quoted image]

It looks like your divertor is broken. The metal snapped in half.

#3061 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

It looks like your divertor is broken. The metal snapped in half.

More reason to get a pro

#3062 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

More reason to get a pro

Except for the fact that the pro has a very similar (if not the same) diverter for the upper playfield.

#3063 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Werent they suppossed to be on the line last week? Or this week coming? Ive been waiting on premium for some time as well

That was the rumor. Hopefully they’ve already been on the line and complete, otherwise shipping this week seems like a stretch.

#3064 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Except for the fact that the pro has a very similar (if not the same) diverter for the upper playfield.

No issues with mine

#3065 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

More reason to get a pro
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"8c128aadba68ea1619fe1095b3357261b71ccdca-1639881215-1800"};
//]]>

Yep, he could easily down grade as it’s one of the only stern you can find in stock right now

#3066 2 years ago

I love the new code - really makes the game flow a bit better. As far as the diverter scoop, it drops all of the time! Super Jackpot, Ambush, etc… Still lots of opportunities to hit that thing! Not worth postponing, as the benefits you’ll be missing out on encounter changes are huge. Thanks Dwight for continuing to improve the experience!!

#3067 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

That was the rumor. Hopefully they’ve already been on the line and complete, otherwise shipping this week seems like a stretch.

My distributor told me on Monday that production of premiums is supposed to begin on 12/20, and run through the following week. They were calling to confirm they received my payment of the balance due that they requested a couple days prior. They didn't sound fully confident that stern would start building them on the 20th (mentioned in progress BM66 build wasn't going perfectly) or that they would get all of their allotment from this run.

#3068 2 years ago

For those that have upgraded to 1.01, are you liking it more than 1.00? Is it buggy?

#3069 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

For those that have upgraded to 1.01, are you liking it more than 1.00? Is it buggy?

^^^^^^^^^ this ?

#3070 2 years ago

you can always go back to 1.0 if you don't like it. give it a try

#3071 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Yeah definitely. Big improvement to the flow of encounters in my opinion. I think some of the "bugs" in the code so far have been a little overblown. Most of the complaints were from a misunderstanding of how the action button worked in the foundry, which is fixed now. That left some occasional concerns with delayed mode transitions when the ball went in/out of the encounter playfield. Overall pretty trivial in the grand scheme.

Go for it.

#3072 2 years ago

Is this ramp broken? Or does it look like that from the factory?

5E8663A8-6235-48A6-9E33-D58D50494196 (resized).jpeg5E8663A8-6235-48A6-9E33-D58D50494196 (resized).jpeg

#3073 2 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Is this ramp broken? Or does it look like that from the factory?
[quoted image]

It's like that from factory.

#3074 2 years ago

Been through 1.01 over the last 2 days and my up/down scoop is still dropping during escape/ambush and for all supers. Ambush escape is a great mode now you make the shots, you can then build up the value shooting lit shots, you shoot the up/down scoop to lock in that score and then you can add more with those other lit shots or collect on the right ramp and escape.

Previously it felt like it would drop after every shot to the u-turn which seemed a little excessive. However the big issue now is it doesn’t seem possible to hit it repeatedly and loop it which is a huge negative and missed opportunity that needs fixing!!

It could also do with being incorporated more into the various modes and areas of the game as it’s the best shot on the playfield.

incorporating it more into scope would be good, making it the highest value scope shot and being able to repeat loop the shot for a “scope combo” or just simply doubles the value each successive loop would be a nice little expansion to the mode and extra depth to the game.

Same goes for the super jackpots allow it to be repeated for a double super jackpot and then a triple super jackpot. Making it more Valuable and rewarding looping the most fun shot in the game seems a no brainer.

#3075 2 years ago

Anyone else notice the scoring is a lot lower with new code??
Still loving it now ambush easier.

#3076 2 years ago

Dwight knocked it out of the park with these last few updates. The game shoots better, I see more things and it's more intuitive.

Those writing it off earlier will come back

#3077 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Dwight knocked it out of the park with these last few updates. The game shoots better, I see more things and it's more intuitive.
Those writing it off earlier will come back

im still waiting on my game but weve seen time and time again games that were written off early become classics when code complete. Deadpool was a stinker and is now almost universally loved. Stranger things was a fail and now its really sought after(just sold my LE actually). I guess its somewhat sterns fault for releasing games with early code, but I try not to move on from games until they are past 1.0 code.

Now if Stern can make my premium this week and ship it I would appreciate that....

#3078 2 years ago
Quoted from Deafman013:

Yes I have, for me it's a lot lower.

#3079 2 years ago
Quoted from Deafman013:

The scoring is still there I think it’s just a little further away from the flippers. Removing the bonus rounds lowers your scores in encounter, changing settings so razorcrest multiball is behind hunter makes stacking multiballs a harder task, you get one less shot in hurry up unless you start and stack your multipliers to really add to your shots and scoring opportunities.

#3080 2 years ago

So I got a Grogu doll from Amazon. Can't find the tear down instructions mentioned in the Grogu mod thread. Greatful if someone can point me in the right direction. I consider soldering an extension cable from the sensor to the flipper button like in this video:

#3081 2 years ago

I'm still finding the "Light Heal" award from the Child doesn't actually light heal in the latest code.

Also got stung yet again by the Child magnet throwing the ball down the center (Razor Crest shot) and resulted in a STDM drain.. Really hate losing the ball from a mystery feature

#3082 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I'm still finding the "Light Heal" award from the Child doesn't actually light heal in the latest code.
Also got stung yet again by the Child magnet throwing the ball down the center (Razor Crest shot) and resulted in a STDM drain.. Really hate losing the ball from a mystery feature

I notice that when I select to light heal in the foundry that only the left outlane lights. Is that supposed to be that way? I wouldn't think so.

#3083 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

That would drive me crazy. Is there an option to turn off the magnet or weaken it?
I own a Mando pro so most of my SDTM balls are my fault for not nudging at the right time.

#3084 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Just checked it on my LE twice and it works fine.

Quoted from medeski7:

I notice that when I select to light heal in the foundry that only the left outlane lights. Is that supposed to be that way? I wouldn't think so.

Yeah it lights the left outlane and you can switch it from left to right with your flipper buttons. Not sure if you can buy it twice to light up both sides but that should be an option.

#3085 2 years ago

For the SDTM issues there is the perfect space and mounts available to put a one way gate up there for anyone getting continual SDTM issues. I think it should have been there from design, there is no 5th roll over switch so why have the ability for it to trickle out and miss the roll overs that the magnet is supposed throw it down?

#3086 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

For the SDTM issues there is the perfect space and mounts available to put a one way gate up there for anyone getting continual SDTM issues. I think it should have been there from design, there is no 5th roll over switch so why have the ability for it to trickle out and miss the roll overs that the magnet is supposed throw it down?

Agreed. This is one of the more frustrating aspects of the game. It is meant to be a reward and more often than not it is a punishment.

#3087 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Agreed. This is one of the more frustrating aspects of the game. It is meant to be a reward and more often than not it is a punishment.

I am lucky as I don’t have the issue mate at all but I know others are having it and looking at the mounts in that area a one way gate is an easy solution and it will keep the ball in the roll overs a little more instead of it escaping out the side.

#3088 2 years ago

Okay one thing I just noticed testing the above, I can not get my right inlane hunter insert to light up. Can someone else test and confirm please?

#3089 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I saw this happen to me this weekend but I am still on 1.00 code. The screen said heal is lit from the mystery award but it never lit. Worked fine from foundry however.

#3090 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I have this bug also (was present in 0.98 and 1.00)

#3091 2 years ago

Oh sorry guys I tested the foundry light heal award apologies I read that wrong, will give that ago shortly while I have my playfield out.

#3092 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Okay one thing I just noticed testing the above, I can not get my right inlane hunter insert to light up. Can someone else test and confirm please?

Can someone double check this also pretty sure it’s a bug as I cannot get the right inlane hunter insert to light.

Also worth noting hunter is worth a lot of Beskar but the points are just not worth going for there needs to be more points added to hunter missions and at least one more hunter mission!

So far it’s capture the mythrol, can’t remember the second and find the Jedi after that it goes back to capture the mythrol.

#3093 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

So far it’s capture the mythrol, can’t remember the second and find the Jedi after that it goes back to capture the mythrol.

The second one is the Krayt Dragon.

#3094 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Can someone double check this also pretty sure it’s a bug as I cannot get the right inlane hunter insert to light.

I don't have this one.

20211220_200347.jpg20211220_200347.jpg
#3095 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I don't have this one. [quoted image]

Weird it works in test so there’s no issue with the LED board. When you light Hunter from the 3 stand up targets do both inlanes light for you?

#3096 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Weird it works in test so there’s no issue with the LED board. When you light Hunter from the 3 stand up targets do both inlanes light for you?

Maybe an obvious question but When you say both, do you mean simultaneously? My understanding is that only one lights and you can alternate with flips.

#3097 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Maybe an obvious duration but When you say both, do you mean simultaneously? My understanding is that only one lights and you can alternate with flips.

Ah shit, I was testing while my playfield was pulled so didn’t even think to flip, doh!

Will try that shortly when I drop it back in.

#3098 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

LED When you light Hunter from the 3 stand up targets do both inlanes light for you?

Yes, and the flipper buttons change the enlightened lane insert.

#3099 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

As far as the diverter scoop, it drops all of the time! Super Jackpot, Ambush, etc

Interesting as it doesn’t according to Dwight. It only drops for super jackpots in 1.01.

#3100 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Not according to Dwight. It only drops for super jackpots in 1.01.

It drops for Escape/Ambush as well as supers and the first multiballs super is timed and can be shot over and over until the time runs out.

Could definitely do with being repeatable on all 3 of the razorcrest multiballs if it isn’t already, or for the 2nd and 3rd razorcrest multiballs allow 3 repeatable loops?

It’s been a while since I had a game that was able to create a super, double super and triple super jackpot that was a rush to hit!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.