Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 157.
#202 2 years ago

Brocken canon

#203 2 years ago

He’s quoting the movie, a Christmas story.

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Finally got the damn fuse locked back in... one more try... still no VA or VNB lights on the CPU. I guess I’ll be awaiting a new CPU from stern.

It sounds more like the power supply. If you have another Spike 2 you could try the power supply from a different game.

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Finally got the damn fuse locked back in... one more try... still no VA or VNB lights on the CPU. I guess I’ll be awaiting a new CPU from stern.

You may try reimaging a brand new SD card.
Had similar issue twice on EHOH as Sterns were crap.

Directions on Sterns site.
https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

You may try reimaging a brand new SD card.
Had similar issue twice on EHOH as Sterns were crap.
Directions on Sterns site.
https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

Yeah, was going to suggest checking the sd card. Maybe pop it out and pop it back in and try rebooting again.

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yeah, was going to suggest checking the sd card. Maybe pop it out and pop it back in and try rebooting again.

I tried popping it in and out. Haven’t tried a new SD card yet... I seem to be getting power to the board just not to the node boards which made me think this is a CPU issue and not a power supply problem. I do have a couple other sterns, I’ll test the power supply theory tonight.

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

I tried popping it in and out. Haven’t tried a new SD card yet... I seem to be getting power to the board just not to the node boards which made me think this is a CPU issue and not a power supply problem. I do have a couple other sterns, I’ll test the power supply theory tonight.

If you are getting power to the main board I would guess that they are right and I would try a new SD card.

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

You can swap in one of your other spike 2 games SD to confirm, but if you have extra SD try it instead.
Hopefully that gets you running for holiday weekend vs waiting on Stern.
Good luck

#210 2 years ago

I had the same issue except my node boards would light up underneath the playfield but would never boot just kept trying to boot it was the cpu I found another cpu if u have another spike 2 game swap the cpu and see

#211 2 years ago

+1 for reflashing a new SD card. Same thing happened with my Elvira last week. The bottom two lights wouldn't come on.

#212 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

+1 for reflashing a new SD card. Same thing happened with my Elvira last week. The bottom two lights wouldn't come on.

I’m going to try this as soon as I get home!

#213 2 years ago

Does anyone on this thread have a Pro with zero issues at this point? Not trying to be snarky I just genuinely want to hear about the good experiences so far

#214 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Does anyone on this thread have a Pro with zero issues at this point? Not trying to be snarky I just genuinely want to hear about the good experiences so far

i haven't had any issues other than a guide rail that needed to be raised. The only game that I think I have never had an issue with out of the box was LZ (i had a pro, now have a premium), but outside of that, don't think I've ever had a game with literally zero issues out of the box. Stern is really very good with parts, just pick a distro that is easy to work with and is response. Cointaker has been great getting me parts when I need them.

if you are worried, wait for a later run game or find one second hand.

#215 2 years ago

I've had a few minor things, but hasn't kept me from being able to play it and enjoy it since day one. Keeping an eye on the diverter/bracket but that seems to be solid right now.

#216 2 years ago

I'm scared to say I haven't yet but now that I did I probably will lol

#217 2 years ago

I've had no issues so far.....but I keep watching for that diverter to break off lol

#218 2 years ago

Ihihihihihih

#219 2 years ago

Early prototyping for Moff Gideons Light Imperial cruiser.... this huge build will run the full length of the right ramp before the cross over. The ball will travel through the inside of the model and come out the Tie fighter launch tube. I also plan to include the imperial transport ship the will mount over the shooter lane to replicate the awesome season finally scene. This mod is going to work best with Mirror blades to give the illusion of a full Imperial light cruiser.....Stay turned for updates

20210630_180214 (resized).jpg20210630_180214 (resized).jpgfile (resized).jpgfile (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpegdownload (1) (resized).jpeg

#220 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

My experience has been great. Don't take people documenting the finer details of tweaks or issues to mean the game is plagued. It's just part of the new game experience. Want a game where everything has been figured out already... wait for later runs.

#221 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Early prototyping for Moff Gideons Light Imperial cruiser.... this huge build will run the full length of the right ramp before the cross over. The ball will travel through the inside of the model and come out the Tie fighter launch tube. I also plan to include the imperial transport ship the will mount over the shooter lane to replicate the awesome season finally scene. This mod is going to work best with Mirror blades to give the illusion of a full Imperial light cruiser.....Stay turned for updates
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cool idea. Sounds like a pro only mod though given the moving mini playfield on the prem/le

#222 2 years ago

Looking for some suggestions here, not Stern bashing, don’t buy NIB, etc.. I had a couple misses where the ball did not make it to my flipper for the encounter mini PF. That’s when I noticed the rubber ring from the skinny post to the star post was crooked and leaning up and when you look at my picture you can see why. When I took it all apart I’m wondering if I should just put it back the way it was and leave it or should I modify that star post to accommodate for the nut in there? Probably just need to melt a little old plastic sheath inside there.

C2F35A52-06E7-43EF-B4C9-8B4C3E5FC003 (resized).jpegC2F35A52-06E7-43EF-B4C9-8B4C3E5FC003 (resized).jpegF3E33BF7-BEDE-4957-8692-07449740F5C3 (resized).jpegF3E33BF7-BEDE-4957-8692-07449740F5C3 (resized).jpeg
#223 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

What printer are you using?

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Cool idea. Sounds like a pro only mod though given the moving mini playfield on the prem/le

Yeah.... I have something different planned for the prem/Le

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

What printer are you using?

I run a bunch of different anycubic's

#226 2 years ago

Let’s get real, the first to make that damn doll do just about anything probably shakes loose the cash.

#227 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

[quoted image]

oof! That last pic looks like an absolutely naff engineering design.

A open slot post with force pulling on it from the top.
This levers it to one side sitting on top of a tiny nut that pulls towards the open slot.
How could it not dig into the playfield like that.

hmm, perhaps use an elongated slide washer on both top and bottom of the playfield.

Something like this : download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

You'd probably have to shave some of that bump post so its the same level as the other post.

#228 2 years ago

For now I took off that nut on the top and the star post didn't seem to want to slide so I'll keep an eye on it. Also tightened that plastic down a bit more and now the ball doesn't hit it dead on anymore. Changing all that I played one game and already felt a better feed and bounces to the flipper.

#229 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Hop into the GNR owners thread if you think the issues here are a lot.

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hop into the GNR owners thread if you think the issues here are a lot.

The same problems from Stern every release. I wish it wasn’t this bad. Trust me

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I run a bunch of different anycubic's

Nice I have a photon and shuffle xl

#232 2 years ago

New SD card worked like a charm. Mando is back up and running... first game back and I nearly beat the game! 565 million... completed all missions (won 4) completed all multiballs and both of their wizard modes... finished two encounters and drained trying to light the third.

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Really excited to see the final draft. What a great idea.

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

The same problems from Stern every release. I wish it wasn’t this bad. Trust me

This isn’t bad and it isn’t a Stern thing. People love Spooky but myself and my buddy have torn ours down to the wood multiple times. Charlie did everything he could do over the phone. That’s just part of buying any pinball sadly.

#235 2 years ago

Someone on FB was giving impressions of playing a mando premium. Can that be right? Have they even shipped an LE yet?

#236 2 years ago

Saw there was at least one in Europe.

#237 2 years ago

An le i assume? I mean feature set on playfield same with premium LE at least. Hope to get my premium this month sometime!

#238 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Got my home pro in yesterday I have to say I love it so far my only must have and soon is the plastic ramps have to go
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have an LE of Mando coming very soon. It will be placed next to a Star wars premium. My question is

How do I get the awesome white and side rails. That is an amazing look. I really love that machine.

#239 2 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

I have an LE of Mando coming very soon. It will be placed next to a Star wars premium. My question is
How do I get the awesome white and side rails. That is an amazing look. I really love that machine.

Powdercoating. I've already got my parts for my upcoming Mando premium at the powdercoater right now.

Here is a quick pic of some of mine...

20210628_005022 (resized).jpg20210628_005022 (resized).jpg
#240 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

An le i assume? I mean feature set on playfield same with premium LE at least. Hope to get my premium this month sometime!

I saw a pic on Facebook or Instagram that could have possibly been a premium and pro side by side at the Vegas convention going on. Maybe that reviewer played there? It also seemed like his whole point was to make a joke about the static Grogu doll so who knows how reliable it is

#241 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Powdercoating. I've already got my parts for my upcoming Mando premium at the powdercoater right now.
Here is a quick pic of some of mine...
[quoted image]

Where do you get your powder coating done dinot ?

#242 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Where do you get your powder coating done dinot ?

I recommend local places. Just search up powdercoating and find someone local. The place I go to is all of 3 miles from my house.

I go to Prismaticpowders and search through colors. I add swatches to my cart. They will overnight them to you for under $10. I have about 20 orange variation swatches. I took them to an arcade to color match on a Mando Pro (I know that the Premium is far more brown, but I assume the orange colors are the same).

I choose my color and take that swatch that I chose along with my parts to my local powdercoater. They charge me $200 for the more complex colors (2 stage) and $175 (single stage) for the simpler colors.

This includes:
- Legs
- Side rails
- Lockdown bar
- Coin door
- Hinges
- Shooter housing
- Barrel spring (this one is overkill as you can barely see it)

There are people that do it via shipping, but honestly that price to ship will make this well over $400 and add time. My local person is usually done in a about 10 days.

I do a few other things myself. For example, I take all of the bolts from the front of the cab (4 carriage bolts for the coin door and 2 for the lockdown assembly) and spray paint the heads gloss black. Sometimes I will do that to the leg bolts. For other games, I go to pinball-mods and buy anodized leg bolts. So on my games, JP and SW have the gloss black leg bolts. TMNT and STh have green and purple leg bolts respectively. On IM, I spray painted them yellow which I don't like that much. It isn't enough to make me rush to change it, so I've dragged my feet. Alternately, you can have the leg bolts powdercoated as well but I wanted mine to contrast a bit so that they stand out.

#243 2 years ago

Having an issue with our Razor Crest switch, shot isn't regestering. Updated to .96, and the light on the board does activate when swung up, but nothing registers when in switch test. Checked all connections, see nothing loose. Anyone else have this issue or a suggested remedy? I'll be calling Stern later for support when by the game.

#244 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Having an issue with our Razor Crest switch, shot isn't regestering. Updated to .96, and the light on the board does activate when swung up, but nothing registers when in switch test. Checked all connections, see nothing loose. Anyone else have this issue or a suggested remedy? I'll be calling Stern later for support when by the game.

You can’t call them. Email only nowadays. The good ole top notch Chaz Saddiqi support days are long gone.

#245 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Yes!

#246 2 years ago

You can’t call them. Email only nowadays. The good ole top notch Chaz Saddiqi support days are long gone.

I've had great support with Pablo over email but that was pre-covid, including him looking up engineer drawings to find a right part that was listed wrong in a manual for another game.

#247 2 years ago

Well THAT sucks! I miss that guy

#248 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

My only issue was the SD card. once I flashed a new SD card things have been fine. I have no diverter issue, my ramp looks good, I slid some washers under the u-turn rail... but that was out of precaution.

#249 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

I've had great support with Pablo over email but that was pre-covid, including him looking up engineer drawings to find a right part that was listed wrong in a manual for another game.

Pablo has been incredible in communicating and helping me. He is a good dude.

#250 2 years ago

Pablo is great. He's been going out of his way to help some issues I've had.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, IL
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/5?hl=marklard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.