IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,793 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 156.
#2751 2 years ago

Have some wear on a couple of the post sleeves (most notably the ones near the left ramp). Can these work as replacements? Better than rubber? https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-1-116-thin-stern-compatible-rubber-post-sleeve.html

E9B654A3-6146-4739-AD49-FB7559934C89 (resized).jpegE9B654A3-6146-4739-AD49-FB7559934C89 (resized).jpeg
#2752 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Have some wear on a couple of the post sleeves (most notably the ones near the left ramp). Can these work as replacements? Better than rubber? https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-1-116-thin-stern-compatible-rubber-post-sleeve.html[quoted image]

yes

#2753 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Have some wear on a couple of the post sleeves (most notably the ones near the left ramp). Can these work as replacements? Better than rubber? https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-1-116-thin-stern-compatible-rubber-post-sleeve.html[quoted image]

Yes this will work perfectly and perfect play are my favourite aftermarket rubber replacement.

I have removed all the rubbers from my Mando and replaced them with perfect play, they last a lot longer and keep your game cleaner.

#2754 2 years ago

For those waiting on Premiums...

Just got word that mine is on the way via Cointaker and ships Monday.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

#2755 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Sweet, congrats! I was told a few days back that I am still in the December build so I have my fingers crossed.

#2756 2 years ago

I ordered a Mando pro in October, Evan at oc pinball assured me I'd be getting mine this month. I can hardly wait. My first pin. I already have some mods, sub cable, and custom light kit.

#2757 2 years ago
Quoted from Tomdog:

I ordered a Mando pro in October, Evan at oc pinball assured me I'd be getting mine this month. I can hardly wait. My first pin. I already have some mods, sub cable, and custom light kit.

Congrats man! You're gonna love it! What mods are you throwin on when it comes in?

#2758 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Congrats!! My order is from first week of announcement in May. Hopefully I get the call on my Premium soon!

#2759 2 years ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Congrats man! You're gonna love it! What mods are you throwin on when it comes in?

I have the subwoofer cable, I've done blades coming, and I have the 5.25, and custom light kit conversion. The blades are the only thing I'm waiting on, other than the pin that is...

#2760 2 years ago

My Mando Pro should be in to the Pac NW next week. (ordered in July).

Now I have to make some space, my Stern Pirates is in teardown/clean the smokers ashes out of the machine mode and in the way.

#2761 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Nice. Melissa just told me I should hear something next week. Have godzilla premium coming as well any day. Lots of waiting and them bam all at once.

#2762 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Nice. Melissa just told me I should hear something next week. Have godzilla premium coming as well any day. Lots of waiting and them bam all at once.

My distributor just told me this afternoon that the 12/1 stern production update they received has the premiums being built the weeks of 12/20 and 12/27. No word on how many. So that clears things up

#2763 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Yes to silicone post sleeves like the perfect plays but no to thin ones. Get the regular thickness silicone post sleeves. I've made that mistake in the past, bought the thin perfect play ones for my Mando and had to subsequently buy the regular thickness perfect plays which are on my Mando now.

#2764 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I don't post here much - Mando Premium is my first ever home pinball. It also means I haven't done much pinball maintenance before (okay I haven't done ANY pinball maintenance before.) I do understand that the maintenance and diagnostic repair is part of the gig in owning home pinball. I've already had to fix the Grogu spotlight after it popped out (I did the electric tape fix because I don't really want to glue it in, but it still pops out even with that, just not as often) and the ball trough opto disconnected for whatever reason in between times when the machine was turned on. (That was a simple look under and say "hey that 4-pin cable is not plugged in to the 4-pin port above it...")

I installed the 0.98 code and tried the new mode, and I noticed that the right scoop is never registering that I've hit it. I can hit the other three targets, but no matter how many times I hit the far right scoop, it never registers and moves to the next phase. I've taken the glass off and rolled the ball up and it didn't register. I taught myself enough about the service menu to go to the switch test and the Right Scoop Opto (#55) DOES trigger when I roll the ball up with the glass off...But in gameplay the code never counts it. (I swear I hear an audio cue in gameplay when the ball goes over the opto, though, but I could be imagining things...) I do now notice when I play the normal game that it never seems to count when I go up that scoop, easily seen when I use the flamethrower and then hit the scoop.

I have no problems using the search function, I just don't know exactly what I should be searching for, considering I am new at pinball diagnostics. Can anybody point me in the right direction of what I should test or look at next, or what terms I should search for in case this has been covered in the previous 56 pages of this thread? Thanks!!

#2765 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackwolf:

I've already had to fix the Grogu spotlight after it popped out (I did the electric tape fix because I don't really want to glue it in, but it still pops out even with that, just not as often)

The tie cable method is really efficient for me, and fully reversible.

#2766 2 years ago

The Mandalorian Pro pinball machines that are on the Tilt Amusements booth at Pincinnati have the Insider Connected kit.

Can someone confirm the game code version for us and give us feedback on the gameplay?

pincinnati.pngpincinnati.png

#2767 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Yes to silicone post sleeves like the perfect plays but no to thin ones. Get the regular thickness silicone post sleeves. I've made that mistake in the past, bought the thin perfect play ones for my Mando and had to subsequently buy the regular thickness perfect plays which are on my Mando now.

Dang, time to make another order. Did they just not fit correctly? Or the thicker ones just work much better?

#2768 2 years ago

The thin ones don’t have enough rubber so it’s like hitting the post hard and destroys the rubber

#2769 2 years ago

Joined the club!

20211204_172804 (resized).jpg20211204_172804 (resized).jpg
#2770 2 years ago

8 months wait is finally over and my LE is due for delivery ... today!

#2771 2 years ago

So just checking if the following is a mechanical or code issue:

Got through all mbs to precious cargo. During that mode at some point, couldn't pinpoint when, the gate under grogu stop going and balls stacked up on the middle ramp.

I played another game and it didn't happen.... however, after all the mbs and precious cargo were played the centre shot basically did nothing and the gate under grogu again stayed in the locked position until a ball search. Anyone else have a similar issue.
The gate and ramp optos work in test mode so I'm assuming code but just checking.

#2772 2 years ago

Has anyone had an issue with balls sticking under the diverter coil at the back of the game? I’ve had this happen a couple of times now and I am unsure of the cause. Perhaps my balls are becoming magnetized?

#2773 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Has anyone had an issue with balls sticking under the diverter coil at the back of the game? I’ve had this happen a couple of times now and I am unsure of the cause. Perhaps my balls are becoming magnetized?

Just had this happen to me tonight.I think it was magnetization at work as well.

#2774 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

It's a common issue during Jet Pack Multiball and Ice Spider Multiball, while the diverter is activated. This issue should be minimized in a future game code release, as Dwight mentioned on tiltforums.

#2775 2 years ago

There is some brilliant coding in this game as I've mentioned previously in this thread, but some things with dwight just leave me scratching my head or a wtf:

So for victory laps on one of the modes hes set jackpots on the orbits but the right orbit is rendered useless as the ballsave kicks back on so you don't get credit... leaving one shot.

Also... F@#$ING AMBUSH! all I can say is whats the point of even thinking about starting it. The shot is too risky to repeat enough as to qualify it and with no pay off.

Its just typical Dwight, and again I do think he puts in big on these games but its always hit n miss. This all brings me to one of my biggest issues with dwights coding..... please dude add all the alternate mode, monster mode, impossible mode crap until the normal game is cooked. Ffs it pisses me off no end when there are glaring problems with normal play and hes spent all this time on this other crap... its cool to add em but do it in the final update.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2776 2 years ago

Last delivery of the day.

6EE7FF16-014A-417F-A7F1-17689D7409AD (resized).jpeg6EE7FF16-014A-417F-A7F1-17689D7409AD (resized).jpeg
F3FC04AB-9FB5-4ACA-8301-595F3B687010 (resized).jpegF3FC04AB-9FB5-4ACA-8301-595F3B687010 (resized).jpeg
188487D1-0047-4301-BA0A-10EF20FA9EF7 (resized).jpeg188487D1-0047-4301-BA0A-10EF20FA9EF7 (resized).jpeg56E730AB-E30D-47E4-B583-F070BD6EC860 (resized).jpeg56E730AB-E30D-47E4-B583-F070BD6EC860 (resized).jpeg
A7C8BFFC-DEAD-4D5C-AF20-C8CF590D1760 (resized).jpegA7C8BFFC-DEAD-4D5C-AF20-C8CF590D1760 (resized).jpeg
ECB39466-2CA5-4F96-8AD0-A1793C084E69 (resized).jpegECB39466-2CA5-4F96-8AD0-A1793C084E69 (resized).jpeg
C1F20A5D-CA35-4517-8783-5B907F77A024 (resized).jpegC1F20A5D-CA35-4517-8783-5B907F77A024 (resized).jpeg

Have only played a couple of games but the right flipper sounds a bit off. Haven’t checked it yet. Assuming it’s just a dodgy coil stop or something but it sounds like someone playing squash/tennis.

#2777 2 years ago

Love these unboxing, even if you are late to the party. Such a great looking machine. Too bad it only got the stage for 3 months, now Godzilla is the talk of the town. Hope Mando gets some solid code updates to make it an epic game.

#2778 2 years ago

Still waiting my Mando Pro ordered in May
I don't know why people who ordered in July or May will or just got one already.. I hope my turn is coming soon!

#2779 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

Still waiting my Mando Pro ordered in May
I don't know why people who ordered in July or May will or just got one already.. I hope my turn is coming soon!

Did you distributor let you know if they'd been built yet?

I'm in Australia and these LE's took the long way around, got on the wrong boat etc. I ordered 25th April.

Mine took extra long as it had a factory defect so my distributor handled it before I took delivery, as such I'm probably one of the last ones receiving an LE.

#2780 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Did you distributor let you know if they'd been built yet?
I'm in Australia and these LE's took the long way around, got on the wrong boat etc. I ordered 25th April.
Mine took extra long as it had a factory defect so my distributor handled it before I took delivery, as such I'm probably one of the last ones receiving an LE.

He told me he is in contact with Stern almost every week.. it hasn't been built yet. But I have seen some Pro's on the line 2 weeks ago so maybe it's coming soon in Canada

#2781 2 years ago

Code 1.00!

LE/PREMIUM V1.00 - December 6, 2021
===================================
FIXED:
- The Razor Crest max value was able to be larger than intended. Its now
capped at 20M before being multiplied.
- Fixed a misspelling of an audit
- Fixed The MAX playfield multiplier was not capped at 7X. It was capping
at 6X.
- Ambush was not starting correctly from the ? feature in the FOUNDRY

NEW:
- Added an adjustment to break up the series of multiballs called
MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED. It defaults to YES. If set to NO the player
will be required to complete a HUNTER MISSION or drain the ball before
they can continue to advance toward the next multiball.
- Added MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED to the COMPETITION INSTALL. It will
be set to NO for this INSTALL.
- Changed how Ambush will start -
- Added a tiny one-shot Mini-Wizard mode that starts when nothing else is
happening; you don't have anything else running and you shoot the uturn.
- You have 6 seconds (which can be increased a bit on the two-bank) to
shoot one of 6 shots. Two of the 6 shots will start AMBUSH.
- If you shoot one of the other shots you have ESCAPED, for now. The
shot will be removed from the next time and you will have a 2 in 5
chance to start Ambush.
- If the game is in Competition game play mode the first shot will start
Ambush.
- Removed the adjustment AMBUSH ADV TO START.

TWEAKED:
- Changed "DISABLE TOP POST" adjustment. There are now 3 settings:
-- RAISE FOR RIGHT ORBITS - Default - Raise when needed and all right
orbits.
-- DEFAULT DOWN: RAISE AS NEEDED - Only raise when a rule needs it up.
-- DISABLED: NEVER RAISE - The top post is disabled.

- Added "DISABLE TOP POST" and "MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED" to two INSTALLs:
DIRECTORS CUT and HOME. There are now 7 Adjustments affected:
-- FREE PLAY - Set to YES
-- HSTD INITIALS - Set to 10 LETTER NAME
-- BALL SAVE TIME - Set to 12 seconds
-- AD_BALL_SAVE_LIMIT - Set to 1
-- ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME - Set to ALWAYS
-- DISABLE TOP POST - Set to DEFAULT DOWN: RAISE AS NEEDED
-- MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED - Set to NO

- Changed how many shots you get during each session of Razor Crest
Hurry-Up. Its now a function of how many multipliers you have lit. If
you have 0 you will get 2 shots. Each lit multiplier adds 2 shots.
Therefore if you have all 3 multipliers lit you will get 8 shots during
one session of Razor Crest Hurry-Up.
-- Since this greatly increases how many points you can receive the
points needed to be reduced at the base level. The maximum points are
still quite large.

- Changed Foundry to respond to closed action button instead of a quick
tap.

- Changed the Luke award display effects to not be killable from holding in
both flippers, in the wizard mode YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT.
- Completing a Luke level during YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT will add a ball into
play.

- Improved how and when the mini-playfield moves.

- If a ball falls into the mini-playfield when you are between Encounters
and you can start an Encounter the next Encounter will now start.

MOVED TO SYSTEM 2.98 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.80.0

Added Standard Adjustment "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS" to allow dimming of LCD
display.

#2782 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Code 1.00!
LE/PREMIUM V1.00 - December 6, 2021
===================================
FIXED:
- The Razor Crest max value was able to be larger than intended. Its now
capped at 20M before being multiplied.
- Fixed a misspelling of an audit
- Fixed The MAX playfield multiplier was not capped at 7X. It was capping
at 6X.
- Ambush was not starting correctly from the ? feature in the FOUNDRY
NEW:
- Added an adjustment to break up the series of multiballs called
MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED. It defaults to YES. If set to NO the player
will be required to complete a HUNTER MISSION or drain the ball before
they can continue to advance toward the next multiball.
- Added MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED to the COMPETITION INSTALL. It will
be set to NO for this INSTALL.
- Changed how Ambush will start -
- You have 6 seconds (which can be increased a bit on the two-bank) to
shoot one of 6 shots. Two of the 6 shots will start AMBUSH.
- If you shoot one of the other shots you have ESCAPED, for now. The
shot will be removed from the next time and you will have a 2 in 5
chance to start Ambush.
- If the game is in Competition game play mode the first shot will start
Ambush.
- Removed the adjustment AMBUSH ADV TO START.
TWEAKED:
- Changed "DISABLE TOP POST" adjustment. There are now 3 settings:
-- RAISE FOR RIGHT ORBITS - Default - Raise when needed and all right
orbits.
-- DEFAULT DOWN: RAISE AS NEEDED - Only raise when a rule needs it up.
-- DISABLED: NEVER RAISE - The top post is disabled.
- Added "DISABLE TOP POST" and "MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED" to two INSTALLs:
DIRECTORS CUT and HOME. There are now 7 Adjustments affected:
-- FREE PLAY - Set to YES
-- HSTD INITIALS - Set to 10 LETTER NAME
-- BALL SAVE TIME - Set to 12 seconds
-- AD_BALL_SAVE_LIMIT - Set to 1
-- ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME - Set to ALWAYS
-- DISABLE TOP POST - Set to DEFAULT DOWN: RAISE AS NEEDED
-- MULTIBALL ALWAYS ENABLED - Set to NO
- Changed how many shots you get during each session of Razor Crest
Hurry-Up. Its now a function of how many multipliers you have lit. If
you have 0 you will get 2 shots. Each lit multiplier adds 2 shots.
Therefore if you have all 3 multipliers lit you will get 8 shots during
one session of Razor Crest Hurry-Up.
-- Since this greatly increases how many points you can receive the
points needed to be reduced at the base level. The maximum points are
still quite large.
- Changed Foundry to respond to closed action button instead of a quick
tap.
- Changed the Luke award display effects to not be killable from holding in
both flippers, in the wizard mode YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT.
- Completing a Luke level during YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT will add a ball into
play.
- Improved how and when the mini-playfield moves.
- If a ball falls into the mini-playfield when you are between Encounters
and you can start an Encounter the next Encounter will now start.
MOVED TO SYSTEM 2.98 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.80.0
Added Standard Adjustment "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS" to allow dimming of LCD
display.

Thanks for posting this, just confirmed. 1.00 is available on Sterns site now.

#2783 2 years ago

Woohoo 1.0! Looks like some good stuff here. Finally an update worth the time to install.

#2784 2 years ago

No changes to the encounters right? Well, I guess there's always 1.1

#2785 2 years ago

1.0 Wooo Congrats Team! Looks like its time to reset my high scores

#2786 2 years ago

The change to starting Ambush sounds interesting - I'm looking forward to trying that out.

#2787 2 years ago

Awesome a couple of my suggestions made it into the rules, very cool! Thank you Dwight for listening and taking on the feedback pumped to play this, downloading now.

#2788 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yup. More of late. Eventually the coil raises though...

#2789 2 years ago

Is it misleading that the Readme has IC verbiage yet this update does not provide support? Odd.

#2790 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Thanks Xaqery !
03451FD7-4E95-40ED-8725-F8DA93E365A7.gif03451FD7-4E95-40ED-8725-F8DA93E365A7.gif

#2791 2 years ago

I want to stay in the club and I might have someone willing to trade my Le for their premium plus cash. What does folks think is fair?

I really love the art package on the le but I have a couple of games coming so I may consider it

#2792 2 years ago

Code updated. I like the new post modes. Feels great having clean orbits all the time except when the ball needs to be diverted. First ball on plunge I nailed the U-turn and started the new mini mode Dwight added then hit a lit shot and got a million points.

#2793 2 years ago

Updated Pro. Played a few games on new code. Looks good.

Use of action button restored to normal press for Foundry selection - more intuitive for guests and those not familiar with game. Appreciate that update and other polish etc. Thanks Dwight !

#2794 2 years ago

Anyone notice the upper playfield doesn’t go flat with the new code or is this an issue with mine? It worked fine yesterday. In test mode it barely moves

#2795 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Anyone notice the upper playfield doesn’t go flat with the new code or is this an issue with mine? It worked fine yesterday. In test mode it barely moves

I am seeing some weirdness with the upper playfield as well and it triggering from the encounter ramp. Haven’t fully characterized it yet. Might need to take the glass off and mess around.

#2796 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I am seeing some weirdness with the upper playfield as well and it triggering from the encounter ramp. Haven’t fully characterized it yet. Might need to take the glass off and mess around.

Yeah, I did take the glass off. It barely moves in test. I might put the old code on and see what happens

#2798 2 years ago

Love the change to the "Disable Top Post" setting.

Switched mine to "DEFAULT DOWN: RAISE AS NEEDED" and really noticed an improvement. I know the new behaviour may not be exactly in line with Dwight's original vision for the top post, but great to see feedback from the community taken onboard!

Also really liking the changes to activating Ambush. This will absolutely bring it into gameplay more. I'm curious to see though when you've managed to activate it twice (hit 2 of the 6 shots) if all shots reset - otherwise the remaining shots will be guaranteed to not activate it.

#2799 2 years ago

Upper playfield goes flat on the old code. Not sure if that’s by design to make it harder in the new code but it’s pretty hard when it’s on level 1

#2800 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Upper playfield goes flat on the old code. Not sure if that’s by design to make it harder in the new code but it’s pretty hard when it’s on level 1

ok, put in the new code again and the node boards said successfully updated. Playfield is back to normal on the new code. Weird but glad it’s working

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 7,793 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/56?hl=chrislix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.