Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 157.
#2701 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Hi! I’m totally new to pins and pinball outside of the odd play here and there over the years but am looking to buy a new machine for my home arcade setup. I’ve narrowed it down to either a Godzilla premium or Mandalorian premium and wanted to ask some owners to get some opinions to help figure which will be better long term for me. Theme wise, I like Mando a fair bit better but Godzilla seems like the “smart” choice due what seems like is a better layout/rule set and the timelessness of the theme and that it will hold its value better, perhaps. This is likely going to be the only pin in the house, so outside of trading it at some point I’m expecting to have it long term. I’ve played both pro versions a bit at a dealer showroom recently and both seemed good but again the novice feel to me was better on Mando. I planning on deep diving and learning whichever machine I end up with so I don’t want to just go with my base feeling. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice and my apologies if this is a bad place for my questions.

My vote is for Godzilla. I have both, and much prefer the mando theme, but godzilla just plays a lot more fun for me. More action, more forgiving, more cool stuff happening every game. I love my mando and will never let it go, so no hate there, but if I could choose one it would be Godzilla. You wont be disappointed either way.

#2702 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

My vote is for Godzilla. I have both, and much prefer the mando theme, but godzilla just plays a lot more fun for me. More action, more forgiving, more cool stuff happening every game. I love my mando and will never let it go, so no hate there, but if I could choose one it would be Godzilla. You wont be disappointed either way.

Interesting, thanks for the input! It definitely helps to hear from someone with both pins.

#2703 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Interesting, thanks for the input! It definitely helps to hear from someone with both pins.

If it’s your first pin get the one that feels best and you like the theme the most. You’re not married to the choice and can change easy enough. Everyone likes something different and only one opinion matters in pinball… yours.

Elwin rightly gets tons of hype but I sold my JP and AIQ and will likely never own them again.

If you only have one pin the theme will be a statement, make sure you like it.

#2704 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

If it’s your first pin get the one that feels best and you like the theme the most. You’re not married to the choice and can change easy enough. Everyone likes something different and only one opinion matters in pinball… yours.
Elwin rightly gets tons of hype but I sold my JP and AIQ and will likely never own them again.
If you only have one pin the theme will be a statement, make sure you like it.

That’s true, tastes are far from universal and I can imagine that with Godzilla being the new thing, it maybe getting the “new shiny” bump right now too. Thanks for the insight!

#2705 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Hi! I’m totally new to pins and pinball outside of the odd play here and there over the years but am looking to buy a new machine for my home arcade setup. I’ve narrowed it down to either a Godzilla premium or Mandalorian premium and wanted to ask some owners to get some opinions to help figure which will be better long term for me. Theme wise, I like Mando a fair bit better but Godzilla seems like the “smart” choice due what seems like is a better layout/rule set and the timelessness of the theme and that it will hold its value better, perhaps. This is likely going to be the only pin in the house, so outside of trading it at some point I’m expecting to have it long term. I’ve played both pro versions a bit at a dealer showroom recently and both seemed good but again the novice feel to me was better on Mando. I planning on deep diving and learning whichever machine I end up with so I don’t want to just go with my base feeling. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice and my apologies if this is a bad place for my questions.

I own both, and to be honest I would go with Mando. The rules and code are way better imo. I also think the shots are more fun on Mando. Godzilla edges it out on layout but the rules hold it back for me. I think they are both great games and worth owning, but the rules in Mando are a blast. The mini wizard modes are really fun and the progression in them is immersive.

#2706 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

I own both, and to be honest I would go with Mando. The rules and code are way better imo. I also think the shots are more fun on Mando. Godzilla edges it out on layout but the rules hold it back for me. I think they are both great games and worth owning, but the rules in Mando are a blast. The mini wizard modes are really fun and the progression in them is immersive.

Thanks for the response! I’m leaning that way after everyone’s replies here and this is great endorsement for Mando!

#2707 2 years ago

Owning Mando and played Godzilla. Mando is total immersed with the series. The call outs, music, all just is very well integrated. The rules are understandable and can be made, not easy but achievable. I owned Keith Elwin games before and rules and shots are hard. Mando most shots are ok, just some are harder. Godzilla is a real good shooter, the upperloop is very good to do, better than shots on JP. The building is nice, the magna grab is real good, the ramps are awesome for the flow, the movie clips are campy. All in all a very good machine, but for me the theme is not a hit. Godzilla is not in my top 10 list of great movies/franchises. So the music and call outs are not for me. The in game music is even repetative, and the radio voice is getting boring after many games. Rules for Godzilla I do not know to well. But knowing Keith it will be a players ruleset so not getting any mode progression when draining, hence mini wizards are far away on a 3 or 4 ball game. Mando with the foundry also really helps to progress through the game. Then there are the few suprises in Mando like Ambush, Dank Farik, and just all the fantastic movie clips. Only thing to wish for is a real great topper, like blackknight for this title. Polish the code and bring Luke more to the achievable modes, or make the final wizard mode a challenge mode in the start menu. Oh the coop and impossible play is really nice with friends. That all including the price increase on Godzilla and the insder connect which I am not going to use, makes Mando the theme for me. But try to play them first for your own assessment.

#2708 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Mando premium is a tough shooter. I scored 85 million on a Godzilla LE in the wild on on my first game. Do you like tough shooting, tight shot, pins with a lot of drains SDTM and often sling to outlane drains (Mando) or more flowy, longer playing time (GZ pre) pins? IMHO both will retain value if you are worried about changing your mind, assuming you pay around MSRP that is.

#2709 2 years ago

Theme always wins out for me so go with your gut. Especially as this is your first pin.

I posted my thoughts a few pages back after playing a Godzilla LE. Don't get me wrong, Godzilla is great and will only get better. But as an adrenaline rush and sweet code Mando LE/Premium wins out.

Godzilla is quite an open game with longer shots and plenty to do at the sides, out of both games it probably has more shots. Mando has closer shots to the player so feels faster. It also flows better and is less forgiving which I find to be a good thing. It has the video, music, sound effects from the show which is a win for theme integration.

Godzilla was missing a killer shot for me, something that feels really satisfying. Mando Prem/LE has the up/down ramp on the premium which feels super nice when you get it. Upper playfield is fun. Also some modes which give the player an instant buzz like 'hunter'.

p.s. Dwight is not finished yet

#2710 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Also some modes which give the player an instant buzz like 'hunter'.

Don’t forget scope! Love it when you make one of those shots and the flashers go crazy and the shaker goes absolutely bonkers!!

#2711 2 years ago

Thanks everyone, this is some great info and really helps give me some context and perspective on each machine. It seems like I won’t go wrong with either though I’m still weighing my options. Will definitely be heading back to the showroom soon to get some more games in both.

#2712 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Don’t forget scope! Love it when you make one of those shots and the flashers go crazy and the shaker goes absolutely bonkers!!

Yes!

And another beauty... nailing the 3 super skill shots in succession and then getting shot in the face by IG-11!

#2713 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

In short - playfield multipliers. My scores have started going up a lot higher now that I'm focused on having 1 or 2 activate as often as possible.
More detailed tips:
I always look to stack a mission and a multiball together and bring in flame thrower (for 2X shots - since the mission and multiballs share shots, you're doubling points in those shots for both features). I also like to bring in amban rifle to extend multiball to try and maximise my opporunity with the super jackpot. You can always save your flamethrower for the super jackpot also, but I often don't.
I always want to have flame thrower and ambar rifle through for the mission / multiball stack.
My scores have started getting even higher now that I'm bringing in 2x and 3x playfield multipliers (I'd love to bring in all 3, but it's rare that I achieve that) - add that to the 2X shots (flame thrower) with a mission and multiball stacked for even bigger points. So I like to get a mission and a multiball ready - then I look to get scope (for the beskar and playfield multipler). Normally I'll have the playfield multiplier active for the Boba targets too. Then start the mission followed by multiball, followed by flame thrower - and you're away
Also before starting Razor Crest hurry up, I like to have 2X or 3X going on the playfield multiplier too, which can really help boost the value for each of the 3 shots. Especailly on the second hurry up. Just make sure you get those 3 shots in quick!
Another thing too is you don't need to hit the final shot of the mission straight away. You can to get a time bonus. But some missions will still have a lit shot with the timer active, so hitting them can milk more points before hitting the final shot to complete (again add in active playfield multipliers, and grab those points!).
Also don't forget combo shots in missions - this was a nice addition by Dwight in the last update.
There are times too where I don't even bother playing for total points and instead of stacking modes, simply play each mission and multiball on its own - looking to see how I can best score in them. Especially when you use the flame thrower when stacking - you want to make sure you hit shots that are lit for both multiball and mission. So for example, based on the active mission with the multiball, you'll want to hit shots in a certain order to ensure you're getting 2X for both the mission shot and multiball shot. So learning the missions is important.
When going for points, I don't seem to bother with encounteres. The bonus levels can be rewarding wise, but I'm not finding enough points there. I'd still like to explore them more though. Ambush - I never seem to advance towards it (even on those billion point games). I also haven't been using other features of the foundry much. I tend to just buy the flame thrower + rifle combo. I think it would be great if you weren't locked in to only buying 1 item or 2 items side by side - and instead could just select any combination of items up to the value of beskar you have. I'm keen to play around a bit with buying other items and seeing how I can best use them.

I haven't had the game very long and am still feeling it out. After a few weeks I had only put up a top score of around 150,000,000. After reading this I changed my approach and put up a score of about 425,000,000 after only about 5 tries. I beat my prior top score on 3 out of the 5 games. Thanks for posting this. It's input like this that's helping me become a better player.

#2714 2 years ago

Just a bit of an update for anyone that might be interested… I got the chance to hit up the Stern pinball room at SD Comic Con “Special Edition” this weekend and sunk a bunch of time into both machines plus several others. The con itself was very meh but thanks to the low attendance I was able to get 7-8 hours of pinball in!

After all the plays I’m definitely going with Mando, it honestly wasn’t even close for me. The cohesion of theme with what’s going on the field really stood out and was way more enjoyable. Also the fact that the Razorcrest multiballs are easy to trigger really helps get something interesting going quickly which will be nice when novice folks come over to play. I know Godzilla has some interesting things to get to but honestly even after several hours of general play across all the machines I still couldn’t really get anything interesting going, though I did still somehow get a ~55 million score on one play. All just kind of baffling… Anyway, I’m sure I could get there with Godzilla but can definitely see it being a turn off when friends come over, particularly after playing a round with a friend who stopped by the room for a bit yesterday.

A few other machines stood out to me including Deadpool, AIQ and a JP premium with a shaker. By the time I left, AIQ was probably second place for me overall, though JP with a shaker was just badass—the general game play wasn’t pulling me in much.

Speaking of shakers, how do folks feel about it for Mando? Does it add enough to justify the added maintenance? Do the impacts even make sense with the game play? I know the install is pretty easy but after talking with the dealer it sounds like there will be extra time spent tightening/replacing screws and what not if I do install one.

#2715 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Just a bit of an update for anyone that might be interested… I got the chance to hit up the Stern pinball room at SD Comic Con “Special Edition” this weekend and sunk a bunch of time into both machines plus several others. The con itself was very meh but thanks to the low attendance I was able to get 7-8 hours of pinball in!
After all the plays I’m definitely going with Mando, it honestly wasn’t even close for me. The cohesion of theme with what’s going on the field really stood out and was way more enjoyable. Also the fact that the Razorcrest multiballs are easy to trigger really helps get something interesting going quickly which will be nice when novice folks come over to play. I know Godzilla has some interesting things to get to but honestly even after several hours of general play across all the machines I still couldn’t really get anything interesting going, though I did still somehow get a ~55 million score on one play. All just kind of baffling… Anyway, I’m sure I could get there with Godzilla but can definitely see it being a turn off when friends come over, particularly after playing a round with a friend who stopped by the room for a bit yesterday.
A few other machines stood out to me including Deadpool, AIQ and a JP premium with a shaker. By the time I left, AIQ was probably second place for me overall, though JP with a shaker was just badass—the general game play wasn’t pulling me in much.
Speaking of shakers, how do folks feel about it for Mando? Does it add enough to justify the added maintenance? Do the impacts even make sense with the game play? I know the install is pretty easy but after talking with the dealer it sounds like there will be extra time spent tightening/replacing screws and what not if I do install one.

The shaker is too much for me in Mando. Maybe if they turned down the intensity or made it adjustable in the menu so then we could tune intensity and frequency. I disabled it after the first day of unboxing my LE. Other stern games with shakers are great to me. But yea t was just obnoxious on Mando.

#2716 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

The shaker is too much for me in Mando. Maybe if they turned down the intensity or made it adjustable in the menu so then we could tune intensity and frequency. I disabled it after the first day of unboxing my LE. Other stern games with shakers are great to me. But yea t was just obnoxious on Mando.

Just set it to minimal in the settings

#2717 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Alright, good to know. That’s a bummer that you can’t adjust it in the system settings. I know it seemed pretty intense in the couple streams I’ve watch on YouTube but wasn’t sure if it just because of the mic placement.

#2718 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

Minimal just adjusts the frequency of its triggering. Not the intensity when it does.

#2719 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

Ah, so there is a setting!

#2720 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Minimal just adjusts the frequency of its triggering. Not the intensity when it does.

To adjust intensity you can adjust the actual position of the weights in the shaker.

#2721 2 years ago

So far the shaker doesn’t really contribute much on Mando. I may take it out of my Mando pro and install it in Godzilla premium

#2722 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I’ve noticed a difference with the intensity of the shaker when hitting a scope target between maximal and minimal.

Generally I see the frequency change but that is one case I’ve seen intensity drop as well. Can’t think of any other moments I’ve noticed yet.

#2723 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

To adjust intensity you can adjust the actual position of the weights in the shaker.

For sure. I need to get a new hex wrench. The one I used to try to adjust it rounded off the edges of my hex wrench. Need to find a stouter wrench. Then I will offset it 90 degrees from the other.

#2724 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

So far the shaker doesn’t really contribute much on Mando. I may take it out of my Mando pro and install it in Godzilla premium

Yeah, that was my first thought and outside of JP it seems like it would be sort of superfluous in most machines, though Godzilla does seem like a pretty good theme fit.

#2725 2 years ago

I like the shaker in Mando but don’t forget the code isn’t finished yet and full shaker is normally one of the last things they worry about as not everyone has one.
Elvira HOH was the same and the final code makes great use of the shaker from gentle rumbles with the lightning to full on.

#2726 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

I like the shaker in Mando but don’t forget the code isn’t finished yet and full shaker is normally one of the last things they worry about as not everyone has one.
Elvira HOH was the same and the final code makes great use of the shaker from gentle rumbles with the lightning to full on.

Great point, I’ll keep that in mind and since it’s an aftermarket change I can wait and see how things shake out(pun intended, ha)

#2727 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Its really good in Godzilla.

#2728 2 years ago

Im finding for big scores this game, like most dwight codes, is very multiplier heavy. Ambush isn't worth a lot nor are most of the child awards.

The important thing to note here is that Dwight has coded it in such a way that you really have to earn your pf x and use most of the playfield to do it. Quite genius coding really.

For progression its very easy to simply ignore whats happening with pf x and get through the game with a modest score... BUT doing both takes extra skill, again brilliant coding. This all keeps the player interested and making constant choices.

I would like the child to be more lucrative though amd ambush. Plus that magnet not sending the ball down the middle shot and missing all the lanes which is frustrating. Aside from that... its a pretty awesome game.

#2729 2 years ago

I play the pro version of the game in league and I find I avoid the encounters at all cost which makes the upper right of the game useless to me. Also seems if you sneak the ball in the ball save disappears so I don't try to do that anymore either. The game ends up just combining modes with the multiball while keeping the playfield multi up using the boba Fett targets. The hunter can be big with playfield multi but that is just a target of opportunity as I don't actively go for it. Basically just keep doing the mission/multiball stack.

Maybe if I had the game at home I'd play it differently but for competition I only use those three features.

#2730 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I play the pro version of the game in league and I find I avoid the encounters at all cost which makes the upper right of the game useless to me. Also seems if you sneak the ball in the ball save disappears so I don't try to do that anymore either. The game ends up just combining modes with the multiball while keeping the playfield multi up using the boba Fett targets. The hunter can be big with playfield multi but that is just a target of opportunity as I don't actively go for it. Basically just keep doing the mission/multiball stack.
Maybe if I had the game at home I'd play it differently but for competition I only use those three features.

That’s interesting because I have a pro at home and always go straight for encounters. I’ve figured out the timing on my game to consistently hit the left ramp via right flipper when the ball leaves the mini playfield so I can keep progressing through encounters continuously.
Love that this game caters so many different (and personal) strategies.

#2731 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

That’s interesting because I have I’ve figured out the timing on my game to consistently hit the left ramp via right flipper when the ball leaves the mini playfield so I can keep progressing through encounters continuously.

So satisfying to make that shot multiple times in succession!

#2732 2 years ago

How's everyone going in the challenge mode?

I'm finding myself playing it quite a bit as it's a fun distraction from the main game (along with impossible mode).

Trying to break the 300 million barrier at the moment, but just can't quite get there.

mando_challenge_mode (resized).pngmando_challenge_mode (resized).png

#2733 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

How's everyone going in the challenge mode?
I'm finding myself playing it quite a bit as it's a fun distraction from the main game (along with impossible mode).
Trying to break the 300 million barrier at the moment, but just can't quite get there.
[quoted image]

I'm digging the challenge mode, I try to shoot one a day as a warm-up before I get serious. Speaking of novelty play,what kind of scores have people put up on impossible mode?

IMG_20211201_221039011 (resized).jpgIMG_20211201_221039011 (resized).jpgIMG_20211201_221242062 (resized).jpgIMG_20211201_221242062 (resized).jpg
#2734 2 years ago

I've managed to break the 500mil barrier once on impossible mode.

Usually takes me a game (or two) after playing impossible to get back into being comfortable with cradling again

mando_impossible_score (resized).pngmando_impossible_score (resized).png

#2735 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I've managed to break the 500mil barrier once on impossible mode.
Usually takes me a game (or two) after playing impossible to get back into being comfortable with cradling again
[quoted image]

That's impressive, I found its not having the ball saves that really kills me in impossible mode.

#2736 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Picture from Stern, today.
Mando Pro on the line, with Insider Connected sticker and 1.11.0 game code?
[quoted image]

So... If the new games are shipping with the 1.11.0 code, when can we expect to see that available for download?

#2737 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Mine shakes the hell out of my game, multiballs, jackpots, ambush, super jackpot but the shaker is most awesome on scope.

#2738 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

So... If the new games are shipping with the 1.11.0 code, when can we expect to see that available for download?

1.11 is probably the connect update, we are only on .97 or .98 so that’s quite a jump to 1.11, obviously guessing but I can’t see new mandos shipping with additional gameplay code if it’s not been released yet but they are coming out with connect so that makes sense.

#2739 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

1.11 is probably the connect update, we are only on .97 or .98 so that’s quite a jump to 1.11, obviously guessing but I can’t see new mandos shipping with additional gameplay code if it’s not been released yet but they are coming out with connect so that makes sense.

BK:SOR just updated also with v1.11 code including the connect thing. Hope something is added to Mando, the last code update seemed a bit behind in terms of ideas Dwight had previously discussed

#2740 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

BK:SOR just updated also with v1.11 code including the connect thing. Hope something is added to Mando, the last code update seemed a bit behind in terms of ideas Dwight had previously discussed

I have spoke with Dwight about Mando he certainly had the passion for this game and theme. He has likely been busy having to work on TMNT connect update which also added a number of fixes to the game too.

I have suggested a couple of ideas to add depth to what’s already there, for example expanding the Razorcrest hurry up stages with the multipliers to add more risk and reward to the hurry up stages between multiballs.

And I would like to see something added to the Beskar foundry system, so a big spender high score for the most Beskar spent in a game, just gives you another way to play and all the best games have a tonne of high score tables. And maybe something like foundry frenzy for purchasing every item in the foundry once during a single game - again just gives you another little challenge/way to play and it’s something I have been playing with friends who are far less interested in scores.

Got my fingers crossed we will see some nice additions and touches to Mando, what is there already is pretty solid and one of the best theme integrated code packages we have had in a long time, with some extra depth and special touches it could take it from great to f’in brilliant.

#2741 2 years ago

Still hipe for something on the encounter. That is just so hard for me. The rest you can get, but encounters, maybe a setting to set for yourself to keep in the encounter without playing the bonusround each time.

#2742 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Still hipe for something on the encounter. That is just so hard for me. The rest you can get, but encounters, maybe a setting to set for yourself to keep in the encounter without playing the bonusround each time.

Dwight already mentioned that after round 1 it would move to round 2 without the bonus round. This was mentioned several weeks way before the last code, that's what I meant by the latest code seemed to be behind ideas already being worked on. Maybe it's just a case of fixing bugs and getting caught up then we see some new juicy stuff.

#2743 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

It seems badly off for this week.

#2744 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

You have to focus solely on that left ramp and encounters to get into them deep, I am not the best player in the world my best score is 550million ish but I have managed to get through to the encounters wizard mode a couple of times focusing on them and nothing else.

My kids are not fans of the upper playfield because it’s quite difficult, shame someone doesn’t make fatter flipper rubbers

#2745 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

It seems badly off for this week.

It was rumoured that code was coming this week maybe we will see it tomorrow in time for the weekend?

#2746 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It was rumoured that code was coming this week maybe we will see it tomorrow in time for the weekend?

Come on Santa Dwight!!

#2747 2 years ago

Mando Pros were on the line last week. Does anyone here have one of those coming to them this week? Maybe Premiums are on the line now??

#2748 2 years ago

Dahawk007 I just got the call today that mine is ready to ship. Should be here early next week.

#2749 2 years ago
Quoted from alex_m:

Dahawk007 I just got the call today that mine is ready to ship. Should be here early next week.

Awesome news. Congrats and enjoy your game!

#2750 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Mando is my first Stern. The shaker, as someone stated here, sounds like an old jalopy starting up. Much different than my MMR shaker. I like the presence of a shaker on Mando though, wish it was less jalopy-ish.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/55?hl=alex_m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.