Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 157.
#2651 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I've having this issue also!
You hit the shot cleanly through the spinner, but just beyond it the ball seems to bounce / spin and become trapped around the post / pop bumper exit.
I'm interested also to see if anyone else has had this issue and resolved it.

Check to see if the flasher wires are hanging/ protruding down into the orbit under the plastic. This is especially likely if you game had the wrong size hex post installed under the plastic as many of these games apparently did (mine included). If your plastic is sitting on the orbit rail in the back then you have the wrong size hex post. Mine had a 1 inch hex post and it's supposed to be 1 and 1/4 inches.

#2652 2 years ago
Screenshot_20210915-102450_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210915-102450_Drive (resized).jpg
#2653 2 years ago

Hey I Just wanted to poke my head in here to say check out the killer Mandalorian mods at this thread....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mods-for-stern-pinball-the-mandalorian#post-6617415

Cya

#2654 2 years ago

Is there a fix for stuck balls on premiums at entrance to the mini playfield? My game is constantly going through ball searches.

#2655 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey I Just wanted to poke my head in here to say check out the killer Mandalorian mods at this thread....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mods-for-stern-pinball-the-mandalorian#post-6617415
Cya

Always interesting to see ... You can get my original flasher caps off Thingiverse for free if you have a 3d printer.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4917525

#2656 2 years ago

I couldn't be happier , my grandson can reach both flippers now. The rest is just practice practice practice.

#2657 2 years ago
Quoted from CRWgxp:

Is there a fix for stuck balls on premiums at entrance to the mini playfield? My game is constantly going through ball searches.

We ended up putting a small washer on the bottom bolt to help tilt the steel ramp to the mini playfield up. Before the ball got stuck everytime going up the encounter ramp onto the mini player field.

#2658 2 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Always interesting to see ... You can get my original flasher caps off Thingiverse for free if you have a 3d printer.

These are great to print yourself. Painting is just fun. The speeder bike is also free on thingiverse and there are some real good ones for a few bucks. If you are into 3d printing this is great to do yourself.

The only thing that is in my eyes a problem is that the speeder bike is clearly this version: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4625615

It is clearly stated when using this file from thingiverse not to sell. - You are not allowed to copy or distribute them in any way. You are not allowed to sell them or parts you printed from them or models you build with the use of this files.

I understand printing this model and painting this is a lot of work, for which a fee is in place, but please state the source of your model and keep with the terms of the designer. Tip the designer or agree with him/her.

Sorry to bring this up but I see a lot of designs abused by others who make a lot of cash, which is not the way.

#2659 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Check to see if the flasher wires are hanging/ protruding down into the orbit under the plastic. This is especially likely if you game had the wrong size hex post installed under the plastic as many of these games apparently did (mine included). If your plastic is sitting on the orbit rail in the back then you have the wrong size hex post. Mine had a 1 inch hex post and it's supposed to be 1 and 1/4 inches.

My post was 1 and 1/8 inches. The plastic was raised a bit off the rail, but was on a slight lean (getting lower to the rail around that post). So I added a couple of small washers below the post to sit the plastic a fraction higher. Will see how it goes.

------

On a different topic - Ambush - How does everyone find this feature?

In 350 games on my premium, I've never activated it once (and pretty sure there are 3 themes available for it). I remember Dwight talking about it at the launch and explaining it as a mini wizard mode that you will activate in between things (which sounds awesome). But even on my best games where I'm finishing both mini wizard modes "Precious Cargo" and "I like those odds", I've never see it.

It's not really a shot I tend to make over and over to work towards it while playing other areas of the game. I feel like I have to go out of my way to work towards it instead of it being a natural progression as you play. I can't help be think progress towards ambush should perhaps come from other areas of the game (completing missions, encounters, scope, pops, etc). That way when as you're naturally progressing through the main features of the game, you're getting close to an ambush. What might be cool is once it's ready, shooting the scoop to start a mission (or the ramp to start multiball) - instead hits you with the ambush - surprise - which you need to complete first.

I'm curious on everyone elses thoughts on the feature and how you're finding it.

#2660 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

On a different topic - Ambush - How does everyone find this feature?

I agree that ambush really only happens intentionally. I think I had it happen once “by accident”. I have played games intentionally driving to ambush just for fun or to play through the made to see what it was - and it’s certainly achievable pretty quickly and easily with intentionality. I need to reference the rules though to maximize scoring as I still didn’t have that figured out after “ambushing” a few games in a row

#2661 2 years ago

Something must be wrong with your switches I am certain I get Ambush at least once every 4 or 5 games, shooting the u-turn then scoop advances ambush maybe check those switches. I know a few have had issues with the ball hoping over the u-turn switch, I posted a fix a while back.

#2662 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Something must be wrong with your switches I am certain I get Ambush at least once every 4 or 5 games, shooting the u-turn then scoop advances ambush maybe check those switches. I know a few have had issues with the ball hoping over the u-turn switch, I posted a fix a while back.

Nah the switches are fine. The u-turn and scoop always register when hit.

I currently don't find it to be a combo (u-turn followed by the scoop) that I'm naturally using in game as part of progressing through features.

#2663 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Nah the switches are fine. The u-turn and scoop always register when hit.
I currently don't find it to be a combo (u-turn followed by the scoop) that I'm naturally using in game as part of progressing through features.

Well if your switches are working it’s strange, I just played a few games and got ambush twice and I am by no means a great player.

Is your ball definitely trigger the switch a few posted pages back that on a hard shot to the u-turn it would ride the wall and skim over the rollover switch. Might be worth doing a slo-mo video.

#2664 2 years ago

Not sure it helped but I felt mine was hitting that post rubber right next to the left most sling. I put a smaller rubber on there. Haven't really tried to keep track but I feel I make the left orbit shot more consistently without rejects.

#2665 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Well if your switches are working it’s strange, I just played a few games and got ambush twice and I am by no means a great player.

Is your ball definitely trigger the switch a few posted pages back that on a hard shot to the u-turn it would ride the wall and skim over the rollover switch. Might be worth doing a slo-mo video.

in agreement with Jesder -- ambush has to be intentional or just flailing away and by chance -- but playing like that and everything is by chance. And just flailing away you're unlikely to hit it. I'm not saying the rules are bad, and I think the mode can stand as is; but it is intentional. Just like playing encounters or missions or razorcrest -- it's all intentional. So if I'm playing to progress through missions and get to that mini wizard mode, there's no way i'm going to inadvertently get into ambush...or it's very unlikely as i'm not looking to hit that shot back to back otherwise. Or if i'm looking to get through encounters...I'm never hitting the uturn...

#2666 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

These are great to print yourself. Painting is just fun. The speeder bike is also free on thingiverse and there are some real good ones for a few bucks. If you are into 3d printing this is great to do yourself.
The only thing that is in my eyes a problem is that the speeder bike is clearly this version: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4625615
It is clearly stated when using this file from thingiverse not to sell. - You are not allowed to copy or distribute them in any way. You are not allowed to sell them or parts you printed from them or models you build with the use of this files.
I understand printing this model and painting this is a lot of work, for which a fee is in place, but please state the source of your model and keep with the terms of the designer. Tip the designer or agree with him/her.
Sorry to bring this up but I see a lot of designs abused by others who make a lot of cash, which is not the way.

What is this unnecessary post doing here? I made a great mod here and offer it for everyone who has fun.

You could have just asked me if I had a license before you posted so ignorantly here! Firstly, I donated an amount to the designer and, secondly, I pay a license fee for every SpeederBike sold.

Furthermore, not everyone has a 3D printer. Incidentally, the bike is not just simply printed out quickly, it also has to be assembled (glued), sanded, primed and painted. I designed the bike mount myself and so did the lighting. The figures and other material are also needed, which are also not cheap.

Yes, if you have a 3D printer, the skills to manufacture it yourself as described above (working time approx. 4-5 hours) you can of course do it yourself, but not everyone can do that or not everyone wants it!

#2667 2 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Yes, and if you don't have a 3D printer and would like to have a complete set of 4 flasher caps primed in a special gunmetal look and then hand-painted, you can also buy a finished set from me

Incidentally, I designed it myself like many other designers!

IMG_MGC_2 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_2 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_4 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_4 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_5 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_5 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_6 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_6 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_7 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_7 (resized).jpeg
#2668 2 years ago

Just had an awesome game my best game too date.

8F7F91DC-94D5-44AB-8783-EF020178EE20 (resized).jpeg8F7F91DC-94D5-44AB-8783-EF020178EE20 (resized).jpeg
#2669 2 years ago
Quoted from its_really:

What is this unnecessary post doing here? I made a great mod here and offer it for everyone who has fun.
You could have just asked me if I had a license before you posted so ignorantly here! Firstly, I donated an amount to the designer and, secondly, I pay a license fee for every SpeederBike sold.
Furthermore, not everyone has a 3D printer. Incidentally, the bike is not just simply printed out quickly, it also has to be assembled (glued), sanded, primed and painted. I designed the bike mount myself and so did the lighting. The figures and other material are also needed, which are also not cheap.
Yes, if you have a 3D printer, the skills to manufacture it yourself as described above (working time approx. 4-5 hours) you can of course do it yourself, but not everyone can do that or not everyone wants it!

I don't think anybody really has a problem with it if all of the above is true, it just seems disingenuous to not disclose that in your post from the start.

#2670 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I don't think anybody really has a problem with it if all of the above is true, it just seems disingenuous to not disclose that in your post from the start.

It's true. I personally had multiple transactions with him purchasing mods, shippedfrom Germany to USA and experienced his honesty, integrity and doing the right thing is a priority. He has a stellar reputation on the gunner owners club board.

That aside, put your stones back in your bag. Everybody's doing mods, 3d printing is available to everyone. . Buy or don't buy. That's your choice here.

#2671 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Everybody's doing mods, 3d printing is available to everyone. . Buy or don't buy. That's your choice

Yeah, I know… I was responding to the question about “what this unnecessary post was doing here.”

You’ll notice I’m also not telling anybody to buy or not buy, I’m pointing out why he got negative reactions. Making/selling mods is cool, I’m for it. I just think it would have been received better if there was a little more transparency about the source material on the front end.

#2672 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Yeah, I know… I was responding to the question about “what this unnecessary post was doing here.”
You’ll notice I’m also not telling anybody to buy or not buy, I’m pointing out why he got negative reactions. Making/selling mods is cool, I’m for it. I just think it would have been received better if there was a little more transparency about the source material on the front end.

Understand your concern, fair enough, but it sounds like its_really has any necessary credentials in order to do what he's doing... I subscribe to his channel Because I have some of his other mods and thought this was really cool... So when I saw this was just trying to be helpful and was posting just trying to navigate the people who have this pin and don't always monitor the modding threads too know this was an option.

#2673 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I've having this issue also!
You hit the shot cleanly through the spinner, but just beyond it the ball seems to bounce / spin and become trapped around the post / pop bumper exit.
I'm interested also to see if anyone else has had this issue and resolved it.

There is a small black screw for the plastic just near the spinner. I placed a spacer under the plastic which gives the back area of the plastic that houses the flasher a little more clearance. The ball orbits cleanly now around 9 out of 10 times.

The screw is just behind the spinner in the pic. Sorry best pic I have atm

20211114_194016 (resized).jpg20211114_194016 (resized).jpg
#2674 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Always bugged me that Stern stopped putting action button surrounds on games
After pestering Colywobbles with dozens of designs he produced this beauty! Col makes amazing products, top notch quality and his prices are equally as good, drop him a pm/order and show him some love.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I need one!

#2675 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Important to point out. Just to be clear with my mods, if I did not do the design personally from start to finish or if it was a derivative, it was licensed/contracted with one of the artists that I have a personal working relationship with.

As the modder in question has noted, if he doesn't actually design the part himself, he pays a license/royalty. Unless his contract or CC license requires him to attribute, he is free to leave that information out of any post about the item or for sale listing.

Odds are, if you saw the speeder bike on thingiverse, the original designer decided to post it there for free under a non-commercial CC editorial license... or someone else managed to bamboozle them for an stl/3mf and reposted it without permission.

#2676 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No need for slo-mo video - I'm 100% positive it's not a switch issue.

I hit the u-turn shot a lot during play as part of missions, multiball and scope. It's working fine.

On the occasions where the return scoop most often comes in to play for me (e.g super skillshot, multiball super jackpot) - that also registers without issues.

What I find though is the u-turn + return scoop combo doesn't seem to be something used as part of progressing other areas of the game, so is something you have to intentionally be targeting. Which is why I'm interested to hear how often others are experiencing the Ambush mode. It sounds like Riefepeters and I are having the same experience with it. Looks like it's a feature that pops up on a regular basis for you though, which is good to hear. Are you intentionally going for it? or are you finding it happens organically during your play?

Going back to the launch stream on Deadflip, Dwight talked about how you progress towards ambush as you're doing everything else in the game. But for me, that just doesn't seem to be the case. Outside of taking a step towards ambush, there isn't another reason to go for that combo and it doesn't pop up as a natural part of any other mode that would have you hitting it to progress.

Today I spent a few games focused only on playing Ambush and was able to play it (so again, I'm positive there are no switch issues). The actual rules of the mode I think are fine and it was fun to experience. I believe there are 3 themes of it (like with hunter)? I can't imagine having to do the u-turn + return scoop combo enough though to experience them though.

#2677 2 years ago

+1 for only seeing ambush when im intentionally going for it. I have 800+ plays on my machine. Im scoring an average of 300m per game and have hit 700m+ multiple times and not a single ambush organically.

#2678 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

+1 for only seeing ambush when im intentionally going for it. I have 800+ plays on my machine. Im scoring an average of 300m per game and have hit 700m+ multiple times and not a single ambush organically.

I'm in about the same boat, and when I have achieved it after really working for it,the reward doesn't seem worth the effort. There are a lot of other shots that advance you through features and higher point yields.
Seems to me that if it was at the very least leading you towards an ambush multiball, or crazy high points in an ambush jackpot,one might be more inclined to focus on that shot.
That uturn and ramp are the most satisfying shots on the table for me, when they're incorporated into the super skill shot sequence. So... I guess I just don't feel like getting ambushed, give me a reason and I'll go there.

#2679 2 years ago

I complete forgot about ambush because I'd never played it until the other day when I picked something from the Foundry that gave it to me. I thought it was great, but so far that's the one and only time I've played it.

#2680 2 years ago

I managed to put up my second 1B+ point game tonight.

While I'm not getting much ambush action, I'm finding more ways to improve my scoring. Really enjoying game!

mando_highscores (resized).pngmando_highscores (resized).png

#2681 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

There is a small black screw for the plastic just near the spinner. I placed a spacer under the plastic which gives the back area of the plastic that houses the flasher a little more clearance. The ball orbits cleanly now around 9 out of 10 times.
The screw is just behind the spinner in the pic. Sorry best pic I have atm
[quoted image]

Have you done my fix for the orbit? It’s fixed the orbit hitting the plastic for most people that have done it.

By the way have you added any additional lighting under the plastic where you put the trooper? If you haven’t I must have an LED out so I’ll look later.

#2682 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

While I'm not getting much ambush action, I'm finding more ways to improve my scoring. Really enjoying game!
[quoted image]

Go away!

And here was me feeling great about half a billion last night! Mind sharing your scoring tips, curious what you guys with these crazy scores are doing.

#2683 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Have you done my fix for the orbit? It’s fixed the orbit hitting the plastic for most people that have done it.
By the way have you added any additional lighting under the plastic where you put the trooper? If you haven’t I must have an LED out so I’ll look later.

Can you post a link to your orbit fix please.

#2684 2 years ago
Quoted from its_really:

Thanks for the explanation. Again as I said - I understand printing this model and painting this is a lot of work, for which a fee is in place.
We had some issues in this hobby before with people designing/printing/building mods and even complete pinballs without proper licensing, burning the community.

So good luck with your mods, and great to hear the designer is paid.

#2686 2 years ago

Isn't this a fix to have the ball drop cleanly from Grogu into the left orbit? Mine does that fine out of the box. We're trying to get the shot up the left orbit to stop bricking when it's hit clean.

#2687 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Isn't this a fix to have the ball drop cleanly from Grogu into the left orbit? Mine does that fine out of the box. We're trying to get the shot up the left orbit to stop bricking when it's hit clean.

Sorry mate I must have misread, no idea about that as my orbits are like butter.

What part is the ball getting hung up on? I’m happy to strip mine down to the ball guides etc for comparison if it helps.

#2688 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

[quoted image]

Any tips on high scoring? We have not gotten past 400 million yet.

#2689 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Go away!
And here was me feeling great about half a billion last night! Mind sharing your scoring tips, curious what you guys with these crazy scores are doing.

Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Any tips on high scoring? We have not gotten past 400 million yet.

In short - playfield multipliers. My scores have started going up a lot higher now that I'm focused on having 1 or 2 activate as often as possible.

More detailed tips:
I always look to stack a mission and a multiball together and bring in flame thrower (for 2X shots - since the mission and multiballs share shots, you're doubling points in those shots for both features). I also like to bring in amban rifle to extend multiball to try and maximise my opporunity with the super jackpot. You can always save your flamethrower for the super jackpot also, but I often don't.

I always want to have flame thrower and ambar rifle through for the mission / multiball stack.

My scores have started getting even higher now that I'm bringing in 2x and 3x playfield multipliers (I'd love to bring in all 3, but it's rare that I achieve that) - add that to the 2X shots (flame thrower) with a mission and multiball stacked for even bigger points. So I like to get a mission and a multiball ready - then I look to get scope (for the beskar and playfield multipler). Normally I'll have the playfield multiplier active for the Boba targets too. Then start the mission followed by multiball, followed by flame thrower - and you're away

Also before starting Razor Crest hurry up, I like to have 2X or 3X going on the playfield multiplier too, which can really help boost the value for each of the 3 shots. Especailly on the second hurry up. Just make sure you get those 3 shots in quick!

Another thing too is you don't need to hit the final shot of the mission straight away. You can to get a time bonus. But some missions will still have a lit shot with the timer active, so hitting them can milk more points before hitting the final shot to complete (again add in active playfield multipliers, and grab those points!).

Also don't forget combo shots in missions - this was a nice addition by Dwight in the last update.

There are times too where I don't even bother playing for total points and instead of stacking modes, simply play each mission and multiball on its own - looking to see how I can best score in them. Especially when you use the flame thrower when stacking - you want to make sure you hit shots that are lit for both multiball and mission. So for example, based on the active mission with the multiball, you'll want to hit shots in a certain order to ensure you're getting 2X for both the mission shot and multiball shot. So learning the missions is important.

When going for points, I don't seem to bother with encounteres. The bonus levels can be rewarding wise, but I'm not finding enough points there. I'd still like to explore them more though. Ambush - I never seem to advance towards it (even on those billion point games). I also haven't been using other features of the foundry much. I tend to just buy the flame thrower + rifle combo. I think it would be great if you weren't locked in to only buying 1 item or 2 items side by side - and instead could just select any combination of items up to the value of beskar you have. I'm keen to play around a bit with buying other items and seeing how I can best use them.

#2690 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

In short - playfield multipliers. My scores have started going up a lot higher now that I'm focused on having 1 or 2 activate as often as possible.
I always look to stack a mission and a multiball together and bring in flame thrower (for 2X shots - since the mission and multiballs share shots, you're doubling points in those shots for both features). I also like to bring in amban rifle to extend multiball to try and maximise my opporunity with the super jackpot. You can always save your flamethrower for the super jackpot also, but I often don't.
I always want to have flame thrower and ambar rifle through for the mission / multiball stack.
My scores have started getting even higher now that I'm bringing in 2x and 3x playfield multipliers (I'd love to bring in all 3, but it's rare that I achieve that) - add that to the 2X shots (flame thrower) with a mission and multiball stacked for even bigger points. So I like to get a mission and a multiball ready - then I look to get scope (for the beskar and playfield multipler). Normally I'll have the playfield multiplier active for the Boba targets too. Then start the mission followed by multiball, followed by flame thrower - and you're away
Also before starting Razor Crest hurry up, I like to have 2X or 3X going on the playfield multiplier too, which can really help boost the value for each of the 3 shots. Especailly on the second hurry up. Just make sure you get those 3 shots in quick!
Another thing too is you don't need to hit the final shot of the mission straight away. You can to get a time bonus. But some missions will still have a lit shot with the timer active, so hitting them can milk more points before hitting the final shot to complete (again add in active playfield multipliers, and grab those points!).
Also don't forget combo shots in missions - this was a nice addition by Dwight in the last update.
There are times too where I don't even bother playing for total points and instead of stacking modes, simply play each mission and multiball on its own - looking to see how I can best score in them. Especially when you use the flame thrower when stacking - you want to make sure you hit shots that are lit for both multiball and mission. So for example, based on the active mission with the multiball, you'll want to hit shots in a certain order to ensure you're getting 2X for both the mission shot and multiball shot. So learning the missions is important.
When going for points, I don't seem to bother with encounteres. The bonus levels can be rewarding wise, but I'm not finding enough points there. I'd still like to explore them more though. Ambush - I never seem to advance towards it (even on those billion point games). I also haven't been using other features of the foundry much. I tend to just buy the flame thrower + rifle combo. I think it would be great if you weren't locked in to only buying 1 item or 2 items side by side - and instead could just select any combination of items up to the value of beskar you have. I'm keen to play around a bit with buying other items and seeing how I can best use them.

Word !

#2691 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Thanks for the “In short” version!

#2692 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Thanks for the “In short” version!

The "in short" version was simply "playfield multipliers. My scores have started going up a lot higher now that I'm focused on having 1 or 2 activate as often as possible."

But yeah I guess how I wrote the post it might come across as "in short" being the whole (not so short) thing

Will update my post with a small note to indicate the more detailed section

#2693 2 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

So now I’ve fixed my right ramp issues (adjusted the Luke slingshot, as it was interfering with the backhand shot), this baby shoots so smooth
The flow is better than any game I’ve ever played, the shots are closer to the flippers than I’m used too, but now that I’ve dialed it in, Brian Eddy is truly one of the best (if not the best) pinball designers ever

What did you do to adjust the slingshot?

Pretty easy, I cut a nylon washer in half and placed it under the lowest post on the Luke slingshot
In doing so, I’ve angled the post (think leaning tower of Pisa) with a slight lean to the right

Now I can cradle the ball and comfortably backhand the right hand ramp
Interestingly, I’ve never had a problem backhanding the big left hand ramp

#2694 2 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Pretty easy, I cut a nylon washer in half and placed it under the lowest post on the Luke slingshot
In doing so, I’ve angled the post (think leaning tower of Pisa) with a slight lean to the right
Now I can cradle the ball and comfortably backhand the right hand ramp
Interestingly, I’ve never had a problem backhanding the big left hand ramp

What thickness of washer? I would love to be backhanding that ramp. Do you have pictures?

#2695 2 years ago

Picture from Stern, today.

Mando Pro on the line, with Insider Connected sticker and 1.11.0 game code?

260973002_10159817943364516_6545013759236474935_n.jpg260973002_10159817943364516_6545013759236474935_n.jpg
#2696 2 years ago

Single coin slot.
European or S. American Mandos?

#2697 2 years ago

Hopefully premium hits the line too soon. Ive been told to expect mid december

#2698 2 years ago

Hi! I’m totally new to pins and pinball outside of the odd play here and there over the years but am looking to buy a new machine for my home arcade setup. I’ve narrowed it down to either a Godzilla premium or Mandalorian premium and wanted to ask some owners to get some opinions to help figure which will be better long term for me. Theme wise, I like Mando a fair bit better but Godzilla seems like the “smart” choice due what seems like is a better layout/rule set and the timelessness of the theme and that it will hold its value better, perhaps. This is likely going to be the only pin in the house, so outside of trading it at some point I’m expecting to have it long term. I’ve played both pro versions a bit at a dealer showroom recently and both seemed good but again the novice feel to me was better on Mando. I planning on deep diving and learning whichever machine I end up with so I don’t want to just go with my base feeling. Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice and my apologies if this is a bad place for my questions.

#2699 2 years ago
Quoted from tgrasser:

Theme wise, I like Mando a fair bit better but Godzilla seems like the “smart” choice due what seems like is a better layout/rule set and the timelessness of the theme and that it will hold its value better, perhaps

My suggestion is to buy on theme. Both games are good. If you like Mando theme better…buy Mando.

#2700 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

My suggestion is to buy on theme. Both games are good. If you like Mando theme better…buy Mando.

Okay, thanks! That was a bit of the feeling I was getting but wasn’t sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/54?hl=hawks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.