Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 157.
#2451 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Make it 6
You left out Gina ramp decal!

who makes the Gina Ramp decal?

#2452 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

This popped up on my YouTube feed earlier and I gave it a watch out of curiosity. Very nicely done and the installs are clear and informative.

Thank you!

#2453 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Did they run premiums again recently? Ive been waiting on a day 1 premium order quite some time and have no clue when its coming. Or is that maybe since you are overseas and it took a long time to get there?

Spoke last week with my distributor about my deposit I placed in May.

Was originally told July shipment. Then it was September. Then it was October. Now I'm being told March. Ridiculous. I'm out. Especially when there is no proactive communication from Stern at least apologizing and providing an explanation.

#2454 2 years ago

Just joined the club 2 days ago.. been looking for one and found a pro 30 mins from me. Already replaced the lower ramps with wireforms and have tdiddy's foundry mod. Will put in animated grogu and full rubber set when mirror blades arrive. Fun game. Everyone is enjoying it.

#2455 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:who makes the Gina Ramp decal?

Tilt

#2456 2 years ago

Anybody get a ball stuck in the U turn behind the right scoop when it is down? I have seen the ball go right to left on occasion in the U turn and stopped by the down scoop.

#2457 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Anybody get a ball stuck in the U turn behind the right scoop when it is down? I have seen the ball go right to left on occasion in the U turn and stopped by the down scoop.

Only once so far. 650 plays in.

#2458 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:Anybody get a ball stuck in the U turn behind the right scoop when it is down? I have seen the ball go right to left on occasion in the U turn and stopped by the down scoop.

Yes quite a few times. I think this is impossible to fix as the game doesn't know the ball is there. Going to be one to live with.

#2459 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Anyone get to the end of the "You Have What I Want" challenge mode? I haven't made it past phase 4 yet. I'm wondering what the upper playfield Luke levels are all about. I've finished a few target sets as I was completing the main phases. It definitely helps with points. But I have feeling there's more to it. Is there a write up on this anywhere?

I made it to the end tonight for the first time.

Phase 4 is the final phase - once you hit the final shot, the flippers disable and the ball drains, with the final score shown.

As far as I can tell, the Luke levels are there just for points. Now that I've completed it, I want to put more focus on the Luke levels.

I did come across an interesting bug in the challenge mode for Xaqery though. While playing the challenge mode, the timer ran out and instead of ending the game, scope activated and I was then playing the regular game. So instead of ending the challenge mode and returning to attract mode, it switched to the regular game (with all 3 encounter inserts solid and "You have what I want" flashing).

#2460 2 years ago

Is there a Medieval Madness easter egg sound fx in the game? I'm sure that 'clang, clang, clang" sound effect is from MM...

#2461 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Yes quite a few times. I think this is impossible to fix as the game doesn't know the ball is there. Going to be one to live with.

No need to live with it, although it doesn’t happen on my game, from having the right ramp off to address the scoop being to close for comfort to the playfield when down, I am pretty certain there is room for a one way gate. Didn’t quite understand why one wasn’t fitted in the design phase but I guess it’s another $.50 x 2000 scenario.

#2462 2 years ago

thewool i have a one way gate in my spares box i am going to have the playfield up refitting my Trooper helmet on a spike mod so I’ll take a look at a the possibility of fitting a gate and report back.

#2463 2 years ago

Has anyone purchased and installed the moving Grogu mod? I am interested but sometimes worry about electrical mods which can certainly cause issues. Thanks!

#2464 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Has anyone purchased and installed the moving Grogu mod? I am interested but sometimes worry about electrical mods which can certainly cause issues. Thanks!

Stern have worked on the Spike2 system since it’s initial release, if you over draw now it will simply shut the board off on boot up and notify you there is a current irregularity, usually an over current warning.

#2465 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Was originally told July shipment. Then it was September. Then it was October. Now I'm being told March. Ridiculous. I'm out. Especially when there is no proactive communication from Stern at least apologizing and providing an explanation.

I feel particularly bad for people in your situation. I'm new to the hobby and struggle with the idea of paying for these extremely expensive toys and not seeing them for potentially a year. I got my Pro last week, one week after placing the order. Knowing how long people have been waiting, I just picked up the phone and started calling dealers. I eventually found a distributor with one NIB and purchased that one. Given the backlog of orders, I struggle to understand how that can happen. While I'm thrilled to have my game, I have to think there's a way to ensure people who ordered the earliest get their games the earliest.

#2466 2 years ago

The issue currently is Stern prioritising parts for the latest/next release. If Rush is in fact the next release that may help the situation as I can’t see it being a massive seller at least not in the same vein as Mandalorian or Godzilla. If it under performs it may help some of that backlog get produced as Sterns main goal is to keep the lines running at all times.

#2467 2 years ago

thewool and anyone else having balls going up the U turn the wrong way from the right orbit and getting stuck behind the scoop while it’s down for ambush…

Had a little look at the ramp structure and images I took from stripping it down to rebuild the up/down scoop and it certainly looks do able to add a one way gate to the end of the U-turn lane to stop ricochets off the right orbit going up the lane while the scoop is down.

I could install one and write up a small guide if anyone is interested??
But it won’t be this week or next due to my current workload.

#2468 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

While playing the challenge mode, the timer ran out and instead of ending the game, scope activated and I was then playing the regular game. So instead of ending the challenge mode and returning to attract mode, it switched to the regular game (with all 3 encounter inserts solid and "You have what I want" flashing).

I have played Challenge many times and saw the same. I just assumed it was supposed to play that way.

#2469 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

thewool and anyone else having balls going up the U turn the wrong way from the right orbit and getting stuck behind the scoop while it’s down for ambush…
Had a little look at the ramp structure and images I took from stripping it down to rebuild the up/down scoop and it certainly looks do able to add a one way gate to the end of the U-turn lane to stop ricochets off the right orbit going up the lane while the scoop is down.
I could install one and write up a small guide if anyone is interested??
But it won’t be this week or next due to my current workload.

Definitely interested in the one way gate fix.

#2470 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Definitely interested in the one way gate fix.

I’ll see if I can get it done this coming week after work, it’s simple enough, I would just rather fit a gate physically and test it before recommending it.

#2471 2 years ago

Just got my Mandalorian Pro today. Excited to join the club on this one and to dive into the gameplay. I added a shaker and have the metal ramps ordered. What other mods do you guys recommend? I like art blades so will definitely get a set of them and the animated Grogu looks cool.

#2472 2 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Just got my Mandalorian Pro today. Excited to join the club on this one and to dive into the gameplay. I added a shaker and have the metal ramps ordered. What other mods do you guys recommend? I like art blades so will definitely get a set of them and the animated Grogu looks cool.

Cliffys on the left (Encounter) ramp or it will crack.

#2473 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Who are the blades from? I have fitted a few sets and always done them dry, but I’m pretty sure I have read a few use a little spray of windex.

Stern blades - seems like pulling the play field is easy, but seeing if there are easier alternatives. Maybe this is not a corner cutting operation…

#2474 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Get a friend, pull the playfield and use this spray: amazon.com link »
Easy, done in under 30~45 minutes, and this comes from someone who has never pulled a playfield before. SPIKE II's are just three connectors and two zip ties.
This is a pretty great video:

Thanks a bunch!!

#2475 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

Stern blades - seems like pulling the play field is easy, but seeing if there are easier alternatives. Maybe this is not a corner cutting operation…

I did it with the playfield attached, also put them on dry. If you get another person to help you it’s really easy and there is no need to remove the playfield.

#2476 2 years ago

Xaqery
Just wondered if there was room in the spike 2 code to have a setting for the knocker to be triggered when getting an extra ball award as I miss this from the B/W days especially as a real knocker is one of the first things I install along with a shaker kit.
For those who don’t have a real knocker or don’t want it, it could enabled or disabled in the menu.
Just a thought and curious as to other members thoughts on it.
The virtual knocker is pretty awful in my book lol

#2477 2 years ago

Banner is up, no backing out of the pre-order now!
E7FDDD48-5A2D-429F-A608-E65C5175C41D (resized).jpegE7FDDD48-5A2D-429F-A608-E65C5175C41D (resized).jpeg

8A6FDE35-06A9-415E-B9B8-24D72DED69A0 (resized).jpeg8A6FDE35-06A9-415E-B9B8-24D72DED69A0 (resized).jpeg
#2478 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I've been wondering this too, purchased the side armor but I've yet to hear boo from Stern as to when it will show up. has anyone received these?

I have received my side armor, yes - was about a week ago.

#2479 2 years ago

Cara Dune figpin added, think it looks pretty cool

FA483313-E6F8-48DE-ABFA-FA894A79D758 (resized).jpegFA483313-E6F8-48DE-ABFA-FA894A79D758 (resized).jpeg
#2480 2 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Cara Dune figpin added, think it looks pretty cool
[quoted image]

Was this a goodie bag item?

#2481 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Who makes the figure..? Thanks!

the cable guys, its a phone holder

#2482 2 years ago

Just a head's up. A player in my household kicks a leg back every time on a flipper push and skims the rug with a forward leg movement. The machine went nuts, speakers crackling jibberish. Took me just seconds to realize that its a discharge of static electricity that made the machine go nuts. Be careful out there. I think I am going to get some rubber mats the players can stand on.

#2483 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

I certainly hate reading posts like the above. Stern is allegedly behind 10,000 orders for games (that is all games in the aggregate, not just Mando). There are many of us with games order outstanding. The price increase coming on all games manufactured after the new year has really gotten everyone anxious as well. Will have to see how/when Stern and the distributors enforce that price increase.

#2484 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Will have to see how/when Stern and the distributors enforce that price increase.

I'm not sure how it will be for you guys in the US, but here in Australia the offical communication from the distributor was games manufactured between 13th September 2021 and 31st December 2021 will have $300AU (roughly $220US) added onto the quoted price (to cover the inclusion of insider connected). Any machines manufactured from January 1st 2022 will have the full price increase applied.

#2485 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I certainly hate reading posts like the above. Stern is allegedly behind 10,000 orders for games (that is all games in the aggregate, not just Mando). There are many of us with games order outstanding. The price increase coming on all games manufactured after the new year has really gotten everyone anxious as well. Will have to see how/when Stern and the distributors enforce that price increase.

It is certainly frustrating and will compound when Stern continues with the next release leaving Godzilla buyers in the same position.

#2486 2 years ago

On a lighter note!
Finally found time to add mando armor.

45B67EA1-64AC-479F-A2F6-A9E5FCE264DD (resized).jpeg45B67EA1-64AC-479F-A2F6-A9E5FCE264DD (resized).jpegB5313D07-1342-4304-ADE1-00190AD01043 (resized).jpegB5313D07-1342-4304-ADE1-00190AD01043 (resized).jpegF18093DE-E359-4380-A996-D3E749EFE7D8 (resized).jpegF18093DE-E359-4380-A996-D3E749EFE7D8 (resized).jpegFF6492E9-A129-4D1B-8406-1A13A3F1EE97 (resized).jpegFF6492E9-A129-4D1B-8406-1A13A3F1EE97 (resized).jpeg
#2487 2 years ago

Easily the best Premium and LE art packages in a long time, really tough to choose which is the better package, I have an LE and love the art and armour package but the Premium with those rifle rails is stunning too!

#2488 2 years ago

I have a switch test question. When I enter the switch test it looks like certain switches are shown as in the triggered position. The game seems to play fine. Is this normal? In the first photo where one switch is shown as hit all the time I learned that that is the ship hanging flap switch, which seems to work fine.

20211108_210012 (resized).jpg20211108_210012 (resized).jpg20211108_210024 (resized).jpg20211108_210024 (resized).jpg20211108_210315 (resized).jpg20211108_210315 (resized).jpg
#2489 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

I have a switch test question. When I enter the switch test it looks like certain switches are shown as in the triggered position. The game seems to play fine. Is this normal? In the first photo where one switch is shown as hit all the time I learned that that is the ship hanging flap switch, which seems to work fine.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I will check mine later when I get home, if no one else has replied to you. It will be about an hour from now give or take.

#2490 2 years ago

This is correct.

20211109_165947 (resized).jpg20211109_165947 (resized).jpg
#2491 2 years ago

Did anybody else notice Stern no longer has the Mando accessories on their store?

#2492 2 years ago

I'm curious if there's any chance of some Book of Boba Fett content being added to the code. That would be really cool and would be a creative way for Disney to market the new show through existing locations.

#2493 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

I'm curious if there's any chance of some Book of Boba Fett content being added to the code.

Zero chance.

#2494 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

I'm curious if there's any chance of some Book of Boba Fett content being added to the code. That would be really cool and would be a creative way for Disney to market the new show through existing locations.

Probably a better chance of a Book of Bobba Fett pin than an update to Mando. Depends how much Stern keeps going to the Star Wars well. Randy Martinez is working on another pin and he is who Disney wants doing Star Wars art…so who knows??

#2495 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Probably a better chance of a Book of Bobba Fett pin than an update to Mando. Depends how much Stern keeps going to the Star Wars well. Randy Martinez is working on another pin and he is who Disney wants doing Star Wars art…so who knows??

408829-2 (resized).jpg408829-2 (resized).jpg
#2496 2 years ago

Anyone know what this is? It just fell off and was in the inlane. Not sure what it is.

20211109_124534 (resized).jpg20211109_124534 (resized).jpg
#2497 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Anyone know what this is? It just fell off and was in the inlane. Not sure what it is.
[quoted image]

Guarantee it is the grogu spotlight.

#2498 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Guarantee it is the grogu spotlight.

Or right side upper playfield spotlight flasher.

#2499 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Or right side upper playfield spotlight flasher.

Good point!

#2500 2 years ago
Quoted from medeski7:

[quoted image]

I suggest you to follow this procedure for a quick fix :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 22.95
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/50?hl=enron64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.