IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,793 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 156.
#2401 2 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

Got my premium today. It's been quite a wait but it was worth it. Great game, excellent theme integration and lots of fun.

Did they run premiums again recently? Ive been waiting on a day 1 premium order quite some time and have no clue when its coming. Or is that maybe since you are overseas and it took a long time to get there?

#2402 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Did they run premiums again recently? Ive been waiting on a day 1 premium order quite some time and have no clue when its coming. Or is that maybe since you are overseas and it took a long time to get there?

We have been waiting a few months to get our games. Containers have only just arrived and I believe they were sent in July.

#2403 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thanks dude, I love Toms mod, just wanted something bigger and more in your face, I remember watching Mando for the first time and those trooper helmets on spikes where so cool.
I might ask Tom once he’s less busy if he could whip me up a one on a larger scale, until then these will do and they use the outlane holes as a mount so they are a 5second install.
Love that topper, is that a 1/6th scale hot toys IG11 with Grogu? I think they just released the Mando specific speeder bike which looks awesome!

That is the hot toys speeder bike , just recently released it came with the Yoda and pouch and scout trooper. The IG-11 is A separate Piece that fits perfectly on to the speeder bike. That was released end of October. Has LED lights in the head and chest plate as well. Only a matter of time before they're hardwired into the machine.

#2404 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

That is the hot toys speeder bike , just recently released it came with the Yoda and pouch and scout trooper. The IG-11 is A separate Piece that fits perfectly on to the speeder bike. That was released end of October. Has LED lights in the head and chest plate as well. Only a matter of time before they're hardwired into the machine.

Those a lovely pieces, I collect hot toys so I am familiar with them but for some reason I had it in my head the speeder was a little dirtier. I am waiting on Mando Luke to add to my collection. I may add that smashed up Dark Trooper to my game somewhere.

Have you considered using a fusion reactor to connect the figures up to the game? You could maybe plug them into one of the USB ports, if it would power them it’s a 10second install and easily removable.

#2405 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Those a lovely pieces, I collect hot toys so I am familiar with them but for some reason I had it in my head the speeder was a little dirtier. I am waiting on Mando Luke to add to my collection. I may add that smashed up Dark Trooper to my game somewhere.
Have you considered using a fusion reactor to connect the figures up to the game? You could maybe plug them into one of the USB ports, if it would power them it’s a 10second install and easily removable.

Fusion reactor, interesting, what is it exactly, who makes it, where can I get one?
I agree about the cleanliness of the speeder bike. It has a fair amount of weathering but could use more. This piece will eventually make it to the paint shop as well. These will probably only be up on the Mando machine for a year, waiting for hot toys release of Mando on the speeder bike with child. It's not a poseable figure, but a cast resin piece, highly detailed, but not available until quarter 3 next year.

Screenshot_20211022-110259 (resized).pngScreenshot_20211022-110259 (resized).png
#2406 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Fusion reactor, interesting, what is it exactly, who makes it, where can I get one?
I agree about the cleanliness of the speeder bike. It has a fair amount of weathering but could use more. This piece will eventually make it to the paint shop as well. These will probably only be up on the Mando machine for a year, waiting for hot toys release of Mando on the speeder bike with child. It's not a poseable figure, but a cast resin piece, highly detailed, but not available until quarter 3 next year.
[quoted image]

I saw this piece and wasn’t sure about ordering, I have so far avoided moving into collecting statues, I am already deep in the hot toys figure rabbit hole

https://instagram.com/fusion_reactors?utm_medium=copy_link

Drop him a message and let him know what your plans are and he will likely build you a custom harness. I have a few and they are great and well made, brought my first for me hot toys 1/6th hulkbuster as the 30 ish mini cell batteries where a pain in the ass!

#2407 2 years ago

So 4 months on and the honey moon period is over (for those outside of au), how's the game holding up compared to others?

#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I saw this piece and wasn’t sure about ordering, I have so far avoided moving into collecting statues, I am already deep in the hot toys figure rabbit hole
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"524169724c8ad1cd728be819d8096a84a8177689-1636069902-1800"};
//]]>

https://instagram.com/fusion_reactors?utm_medium=copy_link
Drop him a message and let him know what your plans are and he will likely build you a custom harness. I have a few and they are great and well made, brought my first for me hot toys 1/6th hulkbuster as the 30 ish mini cell batteries where a pain in the ass!

I couldn't agree more about those mini batteries. I've reached out to FR, we'll see where it leads. Thanks for the info.
Keep flippin!

#2409 2 years ago

Anyone get to the end of the "You Have What I Want" challenge mode? I haven't made it past phase 4 yet. I'm wondering what the upper playfield Luke levels are all about. I've finished a few target sets as I was completing the main phases. It definitely helps with points. But I have feeling there's more to it. Is there a write up on this anywhere?

#2410 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Anyone get to the end of the "You Have What I Want" challenge mode? I haven't made it past phase 4 yet. I'm wondering what the upper playfield Luke levels are all about. I've finished a few target sets as I was completing the main phases. It definitely helps with points. But I have feeling there's more to it. Is there a write up on this anywhere?

All I will say is the later LCD clips of Luke are well worth it. I reached out to Dwight Xaqery to suggest a few changes as the clips get overridden which is a shame as it’s one of the highlights of the show and the player and spectators alike will want to see some of that footage played out to fanfare - lightshowsnetc.

For example the force crush that Luke performs is in the footage which needs to be the final shot IMO, where the ball can be held and the clip play out with one of Dwights killer light shows, it’s the perfect clip to end the Luke stage.

I also feel (and it maybe there I was just too damn excited to take it all in) but with each successful Luke shot a clip plays those clips where Luke uses his lightsaber need to be sync’d and choreographed with the RGB inserts to flash green.

One of Xaqery best pinball moments is lightsaber battle in Star Wars the light show is pure brilliance and there’s an opportunity to recreate that here!

#2411 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

So 4 months on and the honey moon period is over (for those outside of au), how's the game holding up compared to others?

Still absolutely loving it and excited to see what Xaqery has planned for v0.99, v1.0 and beyond.

Easily my favourite code package from Dwight, I think he’s integrated the theme into the code brilliantly and the RPG elements with the Beskar/Foundry makes every switch hit valuable, something I don’t recall from any other game, so it’s a fresh approach and nice touch incorporating RPG mechanics into a pin.

#2412 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Still absolutely loving it and excited to see what Xaqery has planned for v0.99, v1.0 and beyond.
Easily my favourite code package from Dwight, I think he’s integrated the theme into the code brilliantly and the RPG elements with the Beskar/Foundry makes every switch hit valuable, something I don’t recall from any other game, so it’s a fresh approach and nice touch incorporating RPG mechanics into a pin.

The code is definitely well executed. Code integration and assets are great on Mando.

#2413 2 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

The code is definitely well executed. Code integration and assets are great on Mando.

It’s a lot of fun, I still haven’t been able to use my add-a-ball from the foundry, really mixes things up from the usual “hit the mystery target to get an add-a-ball” that’s common place on most other games.

#2414 2 years ago

You get an add a ball in Jet Pack multiball for completing the upper playfield targets. Any add a ball in the other ones?

#2415 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

You get an add a ball in Jet Pack multiball for completing the upper playfield targets. Any add a ball in the other ones?

I didn’t know that, might have to try that later and see if spider or pirates offer one up.

But I like the add a ball from the foundry as a usable weapon I have just never used it successfully, it’s a great strategic thing to have loaded, might be cool if it could be used at any point in gameplay/mode. A little like Star-Lord in GOTG giving you a 2 ball MB.

#2416 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Great question. I still have an LE strapped to a pallet that I took on trade. Trying to decide if I should open it or trade it. Just made a F/T listing to see what gets offered up.

#2417 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Great question. I still have an LE strapped to a pallet that I took on trade. Trying to decide if I should open it or trade it. Just made a F/T listing to see what gets offered up.

Open it mate and this is coming from someone who wrote Mando off from reveal and streams. Once I played a Prem though I did a complete 180 and now it’s one of my favourite games ever.

If you love Star Wars/Mandalorian it’s a must own. The game shoots and flows a lot better than it looks like it should, the prem/LE loopable/repeatable ambush ramp shot is one of the best shots in pinball, knocked Star Trek warp ramp off my top spot.

#2418 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I didn’t know that, might have to try that later and see if spider or pirates offer one up.
But I like the add a ball from the foundry as a usable weapon I have just never used it successfully, it’s a great strategic thing to have loaded, might be cool if it could be used at any point in gameplay/mode. A little like Star-Lord in GOTG giving you a 2 ball MB.

I wondered about this and found that the add-a-ball function only works in multiball. It's on page 7 of the manual:

AMBAN RIFLE - 175 Beskar - Gives an ADD-A-BALL during Multiballs

#2419 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I wondered about this and found that the add-a-ball function only works in multiball. It's on page 7 of the manual:
AMBAN RIFLE - 175 Beskar - Gives an ADD-A-BALL during Multiballs

Yeah it’s definitely only during multiball but it could be a strategic change if you could buy it twice! And the second time it becomes an add a ball/2 ball multiball at any time a little like StarLord in GOTG or Shame from BM66.

#2420 2 years ago

I will say that Mando is dang fun. Great code. Great assets. One can play this with great flow during missions; or one can cradle things up. This game is for sure a winner. I like it better than JP as reference to a top stern game. I haven’t played Godzilla yet though..

#2421 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah it’s definitely only during multiball but it could be a strategic change if you could buy it twice! And the second time it becomes an add a ball/2 ball multiball at any time a little like StarLord in GOTG or Shame from BM66.

I think it would be quite cool to allow the Amban add-a-ball within missions to spice things up. That's really work well in Hobbit.

#2422 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I think it would be quite cool to allow the Amban add-a-ball within missions to spice things up. That's really work well in Hobbit.

I had no idea about the hobbit, but in BM66 & GOTG it was quite strategic when you chose to use your 2ball MB, being able to upgrade the rifle with a second purchase would add a lot of risk and reward to the foundry.

Xaqery any thoughts?

#2423 2 years ago

I just picked up a Mandalorian LE, has anyone compiled a list of adjustments etc that are recommended? I’m going through the posts but there’s a lot to wade through.

Thanks!

Ross

#2424 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I had no idea about the hobbit, but in BM66 & GOTG it was quite strategic when you chose to use your 2ball MB, being able to upgrade the rifle with a second purchase would add a lot of risk and reward to the foundry.
Xaqery any thoughts?

In hobbit you can lock additional balls in advance of the mode. And then when the mode starts it becomes a little multiball. I thought that could be cool in Mando, to use the Amban to introduce balls into a mission. I don't think it would throw the scoring out that much, especially the way I play lol.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2425 2 years ago
Quoted from Ross:

I just picked up a Mandelorian LE, has anyone compiled a list of adjustments etc that are recommended? I’m going through the posts but there’s a lot to wade through.
Thanks!
Ross

I'm sure there are more, but I believe the big ones are:

- Lower Ball Trough Eject Power as low as it'll go while still working reliably.
- Adjust (or add a cliffy protector to) the left ramp entrance, to avoid ramp cracking.
- Add some target foam to the diverter for the upper playfield, to help avoid the ball bouncing off of the diverter and rejecting back down the left ramp.
- Make sure the ambush vertical scoop thing isn't digging into the playfield surface when it is activated.

EDIT: Two more from @chrislix:

- Check metal rails and adjust the height for those too close to the playfield. The ball impact is causing the rail to scratch the playfield.
- (Pro only) In the mini playfield section, Check the post that replaces the left flipper and see if it's properly installed and straight.

#2426 2 years ago

Dressed up rhe ice cave

20211105_174646 (resized).jpg20211105_174646 (resized).jpg20211105_174713 (resized).jpg20211105_174713 (resized).jpg
#2427 2 years ago

I like that idea, what did you use / where did you get them from?

#2428 2 years ago
Quoted from Ross:

I just picked up a Mandelorian LE, has anyone compiled a list of adjustments etc that are recommended? I’m going through the posts but there’s a lot to wade through.
Thanks!
Ross

If you filter the thread and search my posts, I had to make a few adjustments to my LE out the box, no idea if they have been made key posts, but I documented the up/down scoop fix, the center ramp left orbit exit fix.

I also made a few additional adjustments that just clean the look of the game up a little too.

#2429 2 years ago

Is that tdiddy's transporter mod above the diverter? Very cool!

#2430 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Is that tdiddy's transporter mod above the diverter? Very cool!

Nope my own

#2431 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I like that idea, what did you use / where did you get them from?

I used some files from thingiverse. Check stalagmites and you get various ones. I just scaled them and printed a lot.

#2432 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I’ve been told they are not going back on the line till March(ish). I simply gave up on my order and switched over to a Godzilla Premium. Hopefully Stern gets their production ironed out next year and can satisfy their day one orders from spring of 2021.

#2433 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’ve been told they are not going back on the line till March. I simply gave up on my order and switched over to a Godzilla Premium. Hopefully Stern gets their production ironed out next year and can satisfy their day one orders from spring of 2021.

Oh man, yuuuuuuck. I'm not even a day 1 order (got my name on a list for a premium on June 25th) and have been hearing "Q1 2022" since then. If you were actually a day 1 order and still weren't expecting yours till March, I hope that doesn't mean mine is even further out than that. That would be a huge bummer.

I'm gonna wait regardless, was just hopeful it wouldn't be quite that long.

#2434 2 years ago

Any word on the November Pro run? Really hoping it doesn't get pushed back again.

#2435 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’ve been told they are not going back on the line till March(ish). I simply gave up on my order and switched over to a Godzilla Premium. Hopefully Stern gets their production ironed out next year and can satisfy their day one orders from spring of 2021.

Quoted from alex_m:

Any word on the November Pro run? Really hoping it doesn't get pushed back again.

As of a few days ago, my distributor confirmed December build of my Premium. Take that with a grain of salt as there have been multiple push backs of the date.

#2436 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I'm sure there are more, but I believe the big ones are:
- Lower Ball Trough Eject Power as low as it'll go while still working reliably.
- Adjust (or add a cliffy protector to) the left ramp entrance, to avoid ramp cracking.
- Add some target foam to the diverter for the upper playfield, to help avoid the ball bouncing off of the diverter and rejecting back down the left ramp.
- Make sure the ambush vertical scoop thing isn't digging into the playfield surface when it is activated.

I think there are at least 2 others adjustments :
- Check metal rails and adjust the height for those too close to the playfield. The ball impact is causing the rail to scratch the playfield.
- (Pro only) In the mini playfield section, Check the post that replaces the left flipper and see if it's properly installed and straight.

#2437 2 years ago

Shooter rod and side armor on! Have some art blades for the inside as well, but still trying to feel out the best approach. Soapy water?

60C2EDC7-38B1-43ED-96E6-018A09764DC1 (resized).jpeg60C2EDC7-38B1-43ED-96E6-018A09764DC1 (resized).jpeg
#2438 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

Shooter rod and side armor on! Have some art blades for the inside as well, but still trying to feel out the best approach. Soapy water?[quoted image]

Who are the blades from? I have fitted a few sets and always done them dry, but I’m pretty sure I have read a few use a little spray of windex.

#2439 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I paid fully for mando many months ago and my premium hasnt shipped yet. I also have godzilla on order. I still want both. If its going to be march ill have my distrib use the mando money towards godzilla and then rebill me when mando is ready. Then again i guess ill be paying the new stern prices by then.

#2440 2 years ago
Quoted from BWelch:

Shooter rod and side armor on! Have some art blades for the inside as well, but still trying to feel out the best approach. Soapy water?[quoted image]

Get a friend, pull the playfield and use this spray: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006RMC8J6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00

Easy, done in under 30~45 minutes, and this comes from someone who has never pulled a playfield before. SPIKE II's are just three connectors and two zip ties.

This is a pretty great video:

#2441 2 years ago

I put my art blades on dry and it was easy.

#2442 2 years ago

Hey guys just put up a video on 5 mods for the Mandalorian! Give it a look! Thanks!

#2443 2 years ago

Does anyone else have the ball that remains magnetized under the left ramp diverter coil when it's active?

20211105_194918 (resized).jpg20211105_194918 (resized).jpg

#2444 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Hey guys just put up a video on 5 mods for the Mandalorian! Give it a look! Thanks!

This popped up on my YouTube feed earlier and I gave it a watch out of curiosity. Very nicely done and the installs are clear and informative.

#2445 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Make it 6
You left out Gina ramp decal!

#2446 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Does anyone else have the ball that remains magnetized under the left ramp diverter coil when it's active?
[quoted image]

Yes, this happens to me all the time. All I can do is an orbit shot to get it out. Maybe a felt pad could be cut and placed on the coil there to help prevent it from grabbing the ball? I haven't really tried looking into a fix yet.

#2449 2 years ago

I found the AT-ST from season one, simple add on
2C73CB71-08DF-4390-8471-FFB7AD63EE49 (resized).jpeg2C73CB71-08DF-4390-8471-FFB7AD63EE49 (resized).jpeg

#2450 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

As of a few days ago, my distributor confirmed December build of my Premium. Take that with a grain of salt as there have been multiple push backs of the date.

Mine also confirmed December. FlipnOut said December is what Stern communicated out to distributors. Given supply shortages and logistics problems, it wouldn't be surprising to see more delays.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 39.00
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
9,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leominster, MA
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop
Plastics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,793 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.