IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,793 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 156.
#106 2 years ago

So i said there was a concern about the swinging target hitting the pcb. This was just a simple video i had taken to document the concern.

No issue with it yet… still waiting to hear stern’s response.

Game has held up pretty good so far. Only concern has been the divertor working its way loose every few dozen games. Added loctite to it now. Its holding so far

#107 2 years ago

Personally, it doesn't bother me in the least bit if there are (2) topics on a pin. I don't own a Mando yet, but I do have a premium on order and just waiting for it to come in. I just don't understand the argument. Sooo.....since I don't own Mando yet, I can't come to this thread and not to show my ugly mug until I do??? I don't think the originator of this thread is "chest pumping". I kinda look at it like he (or she) already has the pin and wants to give their opinion (good or bad) on the overall first hand experience of ownership.

I check Pinside everyday because I enjoy the hobby. I put "stars" on the threads that involves owners' clubs on pins that I currently own, have owned in the past or may be interested in owning in the future. I love seeing delivery pictures, set ups, mods and pictures of the new babies in the game room nurseries no matter how big or small.

If it bothers a pinhead so much, just drain the other thread and you'll never see it again.

#108 2 years ago

Has anyone noticed a clean left ramp shot can hit the diverter with enough force to bounce back and come down the ramp? I think something may need to get added to the metal stopper to deaden the bounce.

#109 2 years ago

It could be said that the other post started over 100 pages too early. 5027 posts before there is a confirmed sighting of a delivered pin. Pages upon pages of Munster code, pics of baby Yoda toys from Amazon, hype and supposition without any facts.

Why would anyone who gets their machine want to wade through 100 pages of BS?

Produce an owners thread once people own them - the clue is in the f*#@ing title!

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Personally, it doesn't bother me in the least bit if there are (2) topics on a pin.

Hype thread and owners’ thread seem fine, just please don’t allow another JP situation with separate Premium/LE and Pro threads for absolutely no good reason

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:Deleted post

Agreed. That other thread has more posts discussing Munsters than Mando. Any new owner checking out that thread would have to wade through a ton of BS to find anything about owning this pin.

#113 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So i said there was a concern about the swinging target hitting the pcb. This was just a simple video i had taken to document the concern.
No issue with it yet… still waiting to hear stern’s response.

Could you just put a little mylar over the pcb or is that a bad idea?

#115 2 years ago

There has almost always been TWO or more threads (once problems come up, folks start a thread on those too), the first when the game is announced, the second is the OWNERS CLUB thread, which the mods will NOT allow until the game actually ships.

Sorry but I don't see anything being ego motived here.

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

There has almost always been TWO or more threads (once problems come up, folks start a thread on those too), the first when the game is announced, the second is the OWNERS CLUB thread, which the mods will NOT allow until the game actually ships.
Sorry but I don't see anything being ego motived here.

Honestly a hype/play/I just ordered/discussion thread and a thread just focused on issues and fixes makes a lot of sense.

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Has anyone noticed a clean left ramp shot can hit the diverter with enough force to bounce back and come down the ramp? I think something may need to get added to the metal stopper to deaden the bounce.

It happens - but low percentage on ours. The guy who posted a billion point video had it happen a lot more.. but he was also able to backhand the ramp at will.. which is something you can't do on our example.

The divertor already sits pretty loose (it floats and is only held by a loose guide hole and the coil plunger mount) so it kills alot of energy when the ball hits it.

I haven't seen it enough to be concerned IMO.

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Could you just put a little mylar over the pcb or is that a bad idea?

Would instantly get chewed up. The swinging post has a metal bolt stud on the side.. I assume that is the part intended to trigger the proximity switch. That is the part that hits the component side of the PCB. Because it's the edge/side of the bolt/stud hitting.. it would chew through mylar I think.

Solution should be to move the swinging post further away from the board... but there is a bit of slop in the mech. Putting a washer to position the swinging art out further on the pivot rod and take out some of the slack maybe the best strategy right now. I haven't tried because I didn't want to take the mech apart at the time.

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It happens - but low percentage on ours. The guy who posted a billion point video had it happen a lot more.. but he was also able to backhand the ramp at will.. which is something you can't do on our example.
The divertor already sits pretty loose (it floats and is only held by a loose guide hole and the coil plunger mount) so it kills alot of energy when the ball hits it.
I haven't seen it enough to be concerned IMO.

I've seen it enough where I'm going to put something on it. To your other point I haven't been able to backhand the left ramp really either.

#120 2 years ago

It’s in the gameroom

CEFC6B81-27E7-4658-A686-F1FE14CEB428 (resized).jpegCEFC6B81-27E7-4658-A686-F1FE14CEB428 (resized).jpeg
#121 2 years ago

It's on it's way home. (Pro)

#122 2 years ago

Does the instruction card have an error that says complete 5 encounters to start wizard mode?

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

It’s in the gameroom

Did those apron cards come with it?

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Did those apron cards come with it?

Yes

#125 2 years ago

Played the pro and def not a fan of the plastic ramps. Was my biggest gripe. I’m very excited to have an LE coming but would consider metal ramps a must if I had it as home game.

Otherwise really amazing game so far, ball play was the right length for causal play IMO - which for stern games is not a given.

I played 6 games and never hit foundry, which was good to see. I was worried it would be this constant store experience but it must be a bit more deliberate.

My girlfriend normally doesn’t like themed games but really got into it. Or maybe that’s just cause she knows I’m getting one

353A1FBF-738C-426A-82BF-4083CC147D09 (resized).jpeg353A1FBF-738C-426A-82BF-4083CC147D09 (resized).jpeg
#126 2 years ago

Got my home pro in yesterday I have to say I love it so far my only must have and soon is the plastic ramps have to go

20210622_194702 (resized).jpg20210622_194702 (resized).jpg20210622_195017 (resized).jpg20210622_195017 (resized).jpg20210622_195531 (resized).jpg20210622_195531 (resized).jpg20210622_210513 (resized).jpg20210622_210513 (resized).jpg20210622_210518 (resized).jpg20210622_210518 (resized).jpg20210622_210530 (resized).jpg20210622_210530 (resized).jpg
#127 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Yep noticed on quite a few shots today.

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

It could be said that the other post started over 100 pages too early. 5027 posts before there is a confirmed sighting of a delivered pin. Pages upon pages of Munster code, pics of baby Yoda toys from Amazon, hype and supposition without any facts.
Why would anyone who gets their machine want to wade through 100 pages of BS?
Produce an owners thread once people own them - the clue is in the f*#@ing title!

And multiple pages of crap like what is tilt vs. rotate.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#129 2 years ago

I was told that my LE would be shipping next week FYI.

#130 2 years ago

Patiently waiting for my Pre to ship

#131 2 years ago

Xaqery I think sometimes the screen references the right scoop on the Pro which is probably the horseshoe (I think you call the drop scoop inverted ramp on the Premium a scoop). This could be confusing to someone playing the Pro as there is no right scoop on the game.

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Xaqery I think sometimes the screen references the right scoop on the Pro which is probably the horseshoe (I think you call the drop scoop inverted ramp on the Premium a scoop). This could be confusing to someone playing the Pro as there is no right scoop on the game.

Thanks. This is fixed in the next release.

#133 2 years ago

I do love the extra game modes here. When playing with my son we do the 2 and 3 vs 1, and generally lose, but it's still a fun option. The coop mode I was a little leery of, just didn't want to progress and see everything so quickly, but that has not been the case. It's a lot of fun when everybody is engaged even when it's not their turn.

#134 2 years ago

For those not liking the plastic ramps on the pro or thinking they might want the wire forms, we developed an interactive ramp light mod option that triggers with the upper left dome flasher. This flasher is active when the left spinner or pops are hit.

Screenshot_20210625-112300 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210625-112300 (resized).png
#135 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

For those not liking the plastic ramps on the pro or thinking they might want the wire forms, we developed an interactive ramp light mod option that triggers with the upper left dome flasher. This flasher is active when the left spinner or pops are hit.
[quoted image]

That looks awesome!

#136 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

[quoted image]

Wow, this mod makes me want to get a Mando Pro now...

#137 2 years ago

What a huge improvement, love it wish I could do something similar on LE when it arrives…

#138 2 years ago

Lermods will you guys be at Allentown with some of these kits?

#139 2 years ago

Chipping spotted on my routed game that's been on location less than 2 weeks.

20210625_111447.jpg20210625_111447.jpg
#140 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Lermods will you guys be at Allentown with some of these kits?

We will be at Allentown, but to be honest we won't have much inventory on hand and will just be taking orders as we've been pretty swamped. If you know you want something, let me know and I'll make sure we have it on hand for you.

#141 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

[quoted image]

Thank you for posting that. I just went and checked my game and I could see it would start to do the same thing. Seems stern still has not learned that they are tightening the ball rails down too much and allowing them to dig into the playfields. Washers should be under every single ball rail guide. I did check the rest of the game and the ball rail is raised everywhere except for this spot, which is on the left side of the hairpin turn. To prevent further damage, I loosened the nut underneath a few turns and used a punch to raise the guide. Luckily no paint chipped off. First pic shows it starting to dig in, second pic shows it raised with no damage.

PXL_20210625_172403786 (resized).jpgPXL_20210625_172403786 (resized).jpgPXL_20210625_172727649 (resized).jpgPXL_20210625_172727649 (resized).jpg
#142 2 years ago

What else needs to be removed to pull out the guide if you want to install a washer there?

#143 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thank you for posting that.

You're welcome, this is my specialty

Quoted from Lermods:

To prevent further damage, I loosened the nut underneath a few turns and used a punch to raise the guide.

I'm dumb, what's a punch?

#144 2 years ago

[quoted image]

My friends game already chipped in same spot after 133 plays.

#145 2 years ago

I always recommend raising those guides a hair with small washers.

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

[quoted image]

Are they light pipes like the tron kits?

#148 2 years ago

[quoted image]

put a thin washer under the guide post like most WPCs have. A dab of paint and no one will see it.

#149 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

What else needs to be removed to pull out the guide if you want to install a washer there?

You can use a fiber washer and snip a wedge out of it to slide it around the guide post without having to remove the guide. Here's what I did on my JP2:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/66#post-5328991

#150 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thank you for posting that. I just went and checked my game and I could see it would start to do the same thing. Seems stern still has not learned that they are tightening the ball rails down too much and allowing them to dig into the playfields. Washers should be under every single ball rail guide. I did check the rest of the game and the ball rail is raised everywhere except for this spot, which is on the left side of the hairpin turn. To prevent further damage, I loosened the nut underneath a few turns and used a punch to raise the guide. Luckily no paint chipped off. First pic shows it starting to dig in, second pic shows it raised with no damage.
[quoted image][quoted image]

What's interesting is it looks like the hole for the ramp post is bigger. Often the spread of the bolt where it opens up for the rivot was too big to fit in the playfield holes. Here, the guide goes all the way to the PF surface w/o any issue and lots of room around the bolt. Yes, should have the thin washers to prevent this easily avoidable scenario.

Speaking of, I need a ready source to find those super thin washers again...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Helena, AL
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 39.00
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,793 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/3?hl=jerickso77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.