Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 157.
#1851 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I angled the catch more towards the front of the machine with dead stop neoprene type material (I linked to it many, many pages ago) and I haven't had a single reject since on our LE.

Yep, so its hitting the back of this diverter and bouncing back round right?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1852 2 years ago

Yes, everyone is adding a different deadener and it seems to be doing the trick.

#1853 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Yes, everyone is adding a different deadener and it seems to be doing the trick.

I haven't had one reject on mine...ever. Is it an early run issue or are newer builds having problems? Mine was built 7/22/21.

#1854 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

[quoted image]

What is your right flipper power set at? 247 here.

#1855 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Finally received my Stern Mando shooter rod. The quality is... absolutely awful? I'm not sure if they're going for an intentionally distressed look, but it sure looks and feels bad.
As a comparison point, this was taking so long to get I recently picked up one of the Hooked on Pinball ones (which I think is a mod of this Etsy ball - https://www.etsy.com/listing/752909526/its-not-a-toy-razor-crest-baby-yoda-knob). Absolutely beautiful.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The Razorcrest isn't the newest ship in the galaxy. So the distressed look is intended. I like it.

#1856 2 years ago

Buy Robert’s @ Hooked on pinball and distress it a little yourself, the quality of Robert’s stuff is always second to none.

#1857 2 years ago

Has anyone changed any of their insert LEDs yet, or is this even possible? Really not keen on the whites they have chose for blue coloured inserts.

Edit: If this is like other modern Sterns then I need to use gels for the colours

I can confirm the Hooked on Pinball shooter rod and plate are first class quality

#1858 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I haven't had one reject on mine...ever. Is it an early run issue or are newer builds having problems? Mine was built 7/22/21.

I have the issue on an LE, which would be an early run. The Pro is a later run (6 weeks old), with no issues.

#1859 2 years ago

On the Premium can the down position on the upper playfield be adjusted? I sometimes get a ball stuck under the front edge of the plastic surround during multiball.
I emailed Stern and was told they need pictures of it????
All I need to do is bring the front up maybe 1/16th of an inch

#1860 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

On the Premium can the down position on the upper playfield be adjusted? I sometimes get a ball stuck under the front edge of the plastic surround during multiball.
I emailed Stern and was told they need pictures of it????
All I need to do is bring the front up maybe 1/16th of an inch

#1861 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

[quoted image]

Looks like it's getting stuck on the plastic surround, not the playfield

#1862 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I just finished my bumper cap mod which required the design and manufacture of a replacement left ramp decal to cover the cut section of the rt. pop cap a'la STTNG.

I had to make a few extra's but it was worthwhile. The new decal looks much better than stock with or without the cap mod.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey all - I wanted to follow up here as I had to make a handful of these decals in order to get them professionally reverse printed for ramp application and on the correct material. Obviously I only needed one myself.

I am offering these for $15 shipped if anyone is interested. I will also include instructions for removing the ramp and application which are very straightforward. PM me and I can send you details. THX!

IMG_7820 (resized).jpegIMG_7820 (resized).jpegIMG_7821 (resized).jpegIMG_7821 (resized).jpeg
#1863 2 years ago

Hey all - I wanted to follow up here as I had to make a handful of these decals in order to get them professionally reverse printed for ramp application and on the correct material. Obviously I only needed one myself.
I am offering these for $15 shipped if anyone is interested. I will also include instructions for removing the ramp and application which are very straightforward. PM me and I can send you details. THX![quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent.

#1864 2 years ago

I am offering these for $15 shipped if anyone is interested. I will also include instructions for removing the ramp and application which are very straightforward. PM me and I can send you details. THX![quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent Kevin. Thanks.

#1865 2 years ago

New game code!!

PRO V0.98 - September 30, 2021
==============================
Fixed:
- Fixed scope not getting reenabled correctly
- Fixed more spelling errors
- Fixed weighted choice problems with the Question mark award.
- PREM/LE - Fixed mini-playfield so it always returns to the away
position at game over.
- Removed false Upper flipper EOS tech alerts.
- Fixed ENCOUNTER total calculations regarding ENCOUNTER CHAMPION.
- Fixed the Playfield Multipliers timer not resetting correctly.
- The opto leading to the mini-playfield will no longer play sounds
during tilt, test or game over.
- You can no longer Add a ball in Jet Pack Multiball when only the Super
Jackpot is lit.
- Fixed the PHASE 3 instructions of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT. It will now
report the correct number of shots remaining for the phase.

New:
CHALLENGE MODE
- Added Challenge Mode -
- Added to GAME PLAY MENU. You can start the Challenge Mode from
the game play menu.
- Added CHALLENGE MODE to the DEFAULT GAME MODE adjustment. You
can set the game to default on CHALLENGE MODE. This can still
be overridden by the player in the GAME PLAY MENU.
- If you start CHALLENGE MODE game the game will start the wizard mode
YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT.
- Added Challenge mode champion.

Tweaked:
- Increased the score values for the Razor Crest Multiballs
- Increased how much Razor Crest Hurry up scores
- Increased all the starting replay values. You will need to change them
manually or do a factory rest to take advantage of them.
- Added THIS IS THE WAY polish
- Removed the Question Mark award in The Foundry if the game is in
COMPETITION GAME PLAY MODE.
- Changed how and when the action button works regarding equipment.
- As before, there are two types of presses: HELD and SHORT. HELD is
holding the button down for some time. SHORT is a quick tap of the
button.
- You can now use the Flame Thrower any time you want if it is available.
- The action button will be orange or toggle orange and another color
if you also have other equipment lit that is applicable.
- To use the Flame Thrower press and hold the button down. Soon it will
begin setting shots on fire from right to left across the game. When
you release the button after it begun, it will stop setting shots on
fire.
- If you also had other equipment available and you hold the button
past a very short tap the Flame Thrower will win and your other
equipment will not be used. Likewise, if you have Flame thrower and
something else available and you just tap the button you will use
your other equipment and not the Flame Thrower.
- The action button now flashes a bit differently.
- As before each equipment has its own color:
- ORANGE - FLAME THROWER - Set Shots on fire for 2X each
- GREEN - AMBAN RIFLE - Add-A-Ball in a multiball
- YELLOW - WHISTLING BIRDS - Spot lit shots in a Mission
- RED - JET PACK - Spot a level during an Encounter
- The button will flash of the color that makes sense depending on the
Equipment and where in the game you are. But if you also have the
Flame Thrower and can use it the button will now toggle between two
colors, orange and the other of the 3 colors.
- Tweaked how ENCOUNTERS are scored.
- Changed adding time from completing the Boba Fett 2-bank to just hitting
a target of the 2-bank. Just hitting either target now will add time to
most timers.
- Added the Playfield Multiplier timer to the list of timers that can
display in the main score frame.
- Tweaked the color playfield multipliers levels.
- Tweaked some of the lamp effects of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT
- Changed the how PHASE 2 works of YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT. You need to shoot
4 shots before the time runs out instead of 4 pairs.
- PREM - Changed ball search to make the mini-playfield always move.

Moved to system 2.85 -
Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.79.0

#1866 2 years ago

CHALLENGE MODE baby, wooooo!!

#1867 2 years ago

I was hoping for more Encounter changes but this is vague and overall looks like it will mean higher scores. With multipliers and a good Razorcrest Hurryup it could be big points.

Can’t wait to test it out.

#1868 2 years ago

I have yet to even complete the 2nd encounter mode so this challenge mode is greatly appreciated!

#1869 2 years ago

Stream tonight! Glad it's being streamed, I always find the changelog readme to be pretty vague.

#1870 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I angled the catch more towards the front of the machine with dead stop neoprene type material (I linked to it many, many pages ago) and I haven't had a single reject since on our LE.

Well I got that neoprene you linked us to but there is still no Mando to stick it on. I just can't understand godzilla shipping before they fulfill Mando orders. Makes no sense unless stern is purposely delaying Mando to hike the price up.

#1871 2 years ago

Downloading!

Dwight was going to look at changing the bonus round starting after every encounter round, and moving it to the end. Don't see that in there.

Also don't see anything about how the upper post is runing the right orbit, gutted about that...

#1872 2 years ago

Maybe this new code means Premiums are back on the line soon??? One can only hope!

#1873 2 years ago

Update in progress!

7DC3690B-9CD3-484E-B796-7908DA83EC22 (resized).jpeg7DC3690B-9CD3-484E-B796-7908DA83EC22 (resized).jpeg
#1874 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I can't do that on my shaker. The shaft has a machined circular groove on each end, so you can only fix the screw in one place. Then there are only two pre-drilled holes on the weights, so you are limited to the 3 configurations I mentioned.

You can just drill your own small pilot hole. I did this on my PBL shaker in my TMNT because the shaker was out of control (even on minimal use and after a code update that was supposed to address this).

#1875 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

You can just drill your own small pilot hole. I did this on my PBL shaker in my TMNT because the shaker was out of control (even on minimal use and after a code update that was supposed to address this).

I like your faith in my machining skills, but that sounds like a job I could totally make a mess of!

#1876 2 years ago

New code running. Got to the foundry and every time I select something it would make a weird rejection sound. Just had to pick what I wanted and let it auto select after the timer runs out. Will see if this is a fluke or repeat issue.

Edit: Yep. I can no longer select items in the foundry any longer. My action button does work as well so that is not the issue.

#1877 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I just can't understand godzilla shipping before they fulfill Mando orders. Makes no sense unless stern is purposely delaying Mando to hike the price up.

No - this is always the way... Stern builds in batches and interleaves products in their build schedule so they aren't always building one thing and they don't keep building until all orders are filled.

So they plan on building X number of mandos and then switch to next game.. even if there are more than X games sold and have it on the schedule to come back to build the next batch.

Keeps inventory stocked and moving vs having one title busy out every other title.

#1878 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Finally received my Stern Mando shooter rod. The quality is... absolutely awful? I'm not sure if they're going for an intentionally distressed look, but it sure looks and feels bad.
As a comparison point, this was taking so long to get I recently picked up one of the Hooked on Pinball ones (which I think is a mod of this Etsy ball - https://www.etsy.com/listing/752909526/its-not-a-toy-razor-crest-baby-yoda-knob). Absolutely beautiful.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hooked makes some nice shit!

#1879 2 years ago

So now the boba fett targets increase the timers, including the super skill shot. Was wondering why I still had the skill shot going a good 30 seconds into the game.

#1880 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

I like your faith in my machining skills, but that sounds like a job I could totally make a mess of!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"89c5bc1b75c8b119a9e344aced49f685126bf344-1633039906-1800"};
//]]>

Any idea how many LEs are here in the U.K.?

#1881 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

New code running. Got to the foundry and every time I select something it would make a weird rejection sound. Just had to pick what I wanted and let it auto select after the timer runs out. Will see if this is a fluke or repeat issue.
Edit: Yep. I can no longer select items in the foundry any longer. My action button does work as well so that is not the issue.

Will wait for tomorrow's update to the update then...

#1882 2 years ago

Pm sent

#1883 2 years ago

Was expecting a bit more with the code update, first impressions:

+ Upper playfield angle seems more generous
+ To thekaiser's comment, my foundry still works ok
- Timers now seem too generous
- Right orbit is still an abortion with the upper post behaviour, game is more fun with the post disabled
- After every encounter you have to play the bonus round, thought it was changing to move to next level with one bonus round at end
- New issue where the game is not detecting when the ball leaves the upper pf, this never happend on 0.97
- No combos outside of a mode and the game flows like crazy

Loving the modes in the game, especially the final scene in each one. 'Defeat the Mudhorn' is a bit underhwleming, with Kuill commenting in the mode I was sure I was going to hear his famous line at the end.

#1884 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Any idea how many LEs are here in the U.K.?

No idea, 10 or so?

#1885 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Confirmed - same experience after updating my Pro to .98 code. You have to let timing run out for foundry for your selection of item(s) to take.

#1886 2 years ago

0.98 update code introduced The Challenge Mode (You Have What I Want timed wizard mode separate game play) and it is fun! My 7 year old likes it.

#1887 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

0.98 update code introduced The Challenge Mode (You Have What I Want timed wizard mode separate game play) and it is fun! My 7 year old likes it.

.97 had this is the way debug yes/no option in the menu, very cool mode that unlocks those signets on the score leaderboard.

#1888 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

.97 had this is the way debug yes/no option in the menu, very cool mode that unlocks those signets on the score leaderboard.

Have not tried head-to-head yet on The Challenge Mode.

#1889 2 years ago

so is the concensus to do the "update" or not? I know sometimes the grass is greener but is it in this case?

#1890 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

so is the concensus to do the "update" or not? I know sometimes the grass is greener but is it in this case?

I did the FULL install of 0.98 version game code and do not have the foundry issue being mentioned here. 0.98 code allows you to play You Have What I Want mode before launching into your game. I like that.

#1891 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Same issue here, action button would not allow me to select items.

#1892 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Same issue here, action button would not allow me to select items.

Did u do a full install? I did the FULL install of 0.98 version game code and do not have the foundry issue.

#1893 2 years ago

Did u do a full install? I did the FULL install of 0.98 version game code and do not have the foundry issue.

What do you mean full install? I only recall being asked to verify, which I never do. Admittedly, I kind of go through it quick so maybe I missed the option.

Edit: just checked their instructions and there is a full install option. Will try that.

#1894 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

How do you access this after you turn it on?

#1895 2 years ago

I did a full install with verify and saw that issue right away.

#1896 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

[quoted image]

Yup, that seems to be the case with most LEs - ours is #169.

#1897 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I did a full install with verify and saw that issue right away.

I did full install with 0.98 verify no. Do not see the issue.

#1898 2 years ago

I just did a full install - error still there.

@ KozMCKPinball do you realize that when you select a foundry item if you push the action button the count down should stop immediately ?

Should not have to wait for it to count all the way down. The way it is now each time you change a selection, the timer is going back to 10 and you count down again from 10 to zero. You should be able to end the count down by selecting an item and pushing the action button. The action button no longer is ending the countdown.

Looks like Its an error in the updated code. The way it is now you could keep reselecting items for a very long time if you wanted, resetting the countdown timer by continually changing a selection.

Also so folks know - if you do a full install you will lose your high scores and presets.

#1899 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I just did a full install - error still there.
@ KozMCKPinball do you realize that when you select a foundry item if you push the action button the count down should stop immediately ?
Should not have to wait for it to count all the way down. The way it is now each time you change a selection, the timer is going back to 10 and you count down again from 10 to zero. You should be able to end the count down by selecting an item and pushing the action button. The action button no longer is ending the countdown.
Looks like Its an error in the updated code. The way it is now you could keep reselecting items for a very long time if you wanted, resetting the countdown timer by continually changing a selection.
Also so folks know - if you do a full install you will lose your high scores and presets.

I did a full and still have all my presets and scores. But foundry on my LE is still angry.

#1900 2 years ago

My 7 year old son found a bug starting the game in The Challenge Mode (v98 game code in other words). The machine goes into a ball search when there is no stuck ball and so never clears. The mini playfield is in a one flipper up and one down (right flipper which is opposite of the mini playfield ball feed is up) while the main flippers are down and not even being currently used..

edit: Scratch that there was a ball stuck and came down from the back of the mini playfield in the right orbit on re-start. The machine was not able to clear it.

Neverending ball search v98 game code (resized).jpgNeverending ball search v98 game code (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.