Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 157.
#1451 2 years ago

I’ve been frustrated with balls exiting the mini pf hopping over the exit switch that I crafted a shield out of Lexan. I’ll report back after I’ve had extensive test time.

6F6B135B-062D-45C2-9575-A58E1C90B54C (resized).jpeg6F6B135B-062D-45C2-9575-A58E1C90B54C (resized).jpegAF3D6906-89C4-46A5-BAC2-32F9CF99AE25 (resized).jpegAF3D6906-89C4-46A5-BAC2-32F9CF99AE25 (resized).jpegB91BC97D-E3DE-4387-BC4B-196E7A56F4FD (resized).jpegB91BC97D-E3DE-4387-BC4B-196E7A56F4FD (resized).jpeg
#1452 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The lowest it will go.

There is a setting for auto launch - that should be the same as trough power, correct?

#1453 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

There is a setting for auto launch - that should be the same as trough power, correct?

No. You turn that all the way down and it won’t leave the shooter lane. Dial that to preference.

#1454 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The lowest it will go.

Thanks, that works perfect

#1455 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No. You turn that all the way down and it won’t leave the shooter lane. Dial that to preference.

Do you happen to know what default is set to? I don’t remember changing that but I believe it was at 200?

Trough power default is 255, correct?

#1456 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Do you happen to know what default is set to? I don’t remember changing that but I believe it was at 200?
Trough power default is 255, correct?

When you get to the default setting the game will tell you. Just cycle through them until it flashes default on the screen.

#1457 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How long are the premiums on the line? Thanks!

Quoted from Izzy24:

^^^^^^Does anyone know?

Doesn’t seem like anyone knows. I heard this run has replaced the October run though, so hopefully they are still on the line…

#1458 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The lowest it will go.

Can you still backhand all the shots?

#1459 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Can you still backhand all the shots?

Huh? We’re talking about the trough kick out.

#1460 2 years ago

Drop trough eject to 150. Leave Auto plunge at 200. My flippers are at default strength.

#1461 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Turns out the bubble level wasn’t in correctly and was out of the two divets. Now I feel slightly less insane.

As a general rule…never use the bubble level. It’s better than nothing for an operator, but you’re never going to get it perfectly with that.

Not to mention that it needs to be level side-to-side as well…so you’ll need to use a real level (or the pin guy app) anyway.

#1462 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Huh? We’re talking about the trough kick out.

Lol. Sorry man. Was thinking flippers. Nothing to see here.

#1463 2 years ago

Whoa! When did Stern start putting support rails in Pros? Star Wars has pegs Mando has rails. Sweet!

20210906_185743 (resized).jpg20210906_185743 (resized).jpg20210906_185922 (resized).jpg20210906_185922 (resized).jpg
#1464 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Whoa! When did Stern start putting support rails in Pros?

Elwin demanded them on Jurassic Park and I believe they became standard after that.

#1465 2 years ago

They were also on Iron Maiden pro

#1466 2 years ago

Damn would've been nice to have them on my Star Wars built 3/29/21.

#1467 2 years ago

Pro or Premium?

#1469 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Elwin demanded them on Jurassic Park and I believe they became standard after that.

My Munsters pro came with service rails. My guardians pro, bought last year, had the pegs so somewhere between the two of them they became standard.

Looks like it may have been Deadpool or Iron Maiden as the first if you look at the feature matrix for each. Mentions service rails specifically for the pro.

#1470 2 years ago

You can add them.

#1471 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

You can add them.

Does the one side attach where the pegs are currently? Or am I putting new holes everywhere?

#1472 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

For the record
If stern makes a mando topper that is not IG-11
Then the need to re-think their audience. Would be a missed Opportunity for a fantastic topper!

Obviously the topper is going to be an animated mechanical Child in his floating crib, because you'd think a moving Grogu mech would be a given in this game but obviously there was nowhere on the playfield for such a contraption.

#1473 2 years ago

Does the one side attach where the pegs are currently? Or am I putting new holes everywhere?

The hole by the apron is there and ready for them. There are dimples where the large screws go in the playfield so easy to add. You can find the rails on Marco for around https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/511-7621-0X but they keep going up in price. Cheaper at pinball life tho
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-pinball-support-slide-bracket-kit-for-spike-spike-2-machines.html

#1475 2 years ago

Any one know if Mando Prem is still on the line at Stern this week?

#1476 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This

#1477 2 years ago

Dear @Xaqery, it would be great if an option in the service menu permit to alternate between the original main theme and the unlicensed one to offer more variety. The unlicensed one is rather cool too.

#1478 2 years ago

Any one else have the flipper on the upper play field sticking in the up position every four or five flips? It goes down again after ten seconds or so. I manually pushed it up and down and nothing is sticking. My lower right flipper doesn’t do it, just the upper.

Any clue what I should check out to fix it?

#1479 2 years ago

Anyone getting an error saying "left ramp ball hold device malfunction"? I'm struggling to see how to fix it.

It will hold the ball too long before letting it in to the mi mini playfield.

This is a premium BTW.

#1480 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

Obviously the topper is going to be an animated mechanical Child in his floating crib, because you'd think a moving Grogu mech would be a given in this game but obviously there was nowhere on the playfield for such a contraption.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"2ef7b1f1864b002936330b06defdbf5ccda8d17e-1631050564-1800"};
//]]>

Floating bassenett
Gross
Pinball machines are toys for men!
And men want bad ass shit! Not baby cribs.

#1481 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I hope they make enough with this run to at least handle the May premium orders before they start cranking out Godzillas. I haven't heard anything from my distributor, and wouldn't have even known they were running them earlier than October if it wasn't for that Stern twitter post.

#1482 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Here's video I took when test fitting animated Grogu and playing one handed. I'm streaming gameplay on FB later and will take a better video then as well.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UXLkWwWuRdRkJvZt8

That looks fantastic and if my premium ever arrives the animated groku mod is my first order of business.

#1483 2 years ago

Crazy no code release yet even to fix some of the glaring bugs. Hope then it's got some good updates.

We're going on almost 2 months since the last update. Most other games maintain at least monthly after initial release until 1.0

#1484 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Crazy no code release yet even to fix some of the glaring bugs. Hope then it's got some good updates.

We're going on almost 2 months since the last update. Most other games maintain at least monthly after initial release until 1.0

My guess? The next update is planned to also contain the Insider Connect stuff so they are waiting on that. I would expect to see a batch of code updates for multiple games coming out by end of Sept.

#1485 2 years ago

Yep they are probably all hands on deck to get that rolled out and retrofitted for all legacy games.

#1486 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I hope they make enough with this run to at least handle the May premium orders before they start cranking out Godzillas. I haven't heard anything from my distributor, and wouldn't have even known they were running them earlier than October if it wasn't for that Stern twitter post.

My distributor is saying I'll most likely be looking at October. Ordered third week of May. Was originally thought to be end of June, early July. Might not ever get it though. If the rumored price increases are true and Stern doesn't grandfather these earlier orders in then I am out. I'll have some Cliffy's and an animated Grogu toy though.

#1487 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

My guess? The next update is planned to also contain the Insider Connect stuff so they are waiting on that. I would expect to see a batch of code updates for multiple games coming out by end of Sept.

I just got an AIQ Premium off the line and it has 1.02 with the new update for the insider connect. This would lead me to believe the codes aren't being held back by the Insider Connect.

#1488 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

My distributor is saying I'll most likely be looking at October. Ordered third week of May. Was originally thought to be end of June, early July. Might not ever get it though. If the rumored price increases are true and Stern doesn't grandfather these earlier orders in then I am out. I'll have some Cliffy's and an animated Grogu toy though.

They have never honored old pricing before and will more than likely not now. I wouldn't hold out much hope as almost everyone is saying the new price is around $8599 for a Premium.

#1489 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I just got an AIQ Premium off the line and it has 1.02 with the new update for the insider connect. This would lead me to believe the codes aren't being held back by the Insider Connect.

Well, they haven't released AIQ 1.02 on their website either. Like I said, just guessing. But given my experience I would guess that even if they didn't deliberately delay the next Mando code update for Insider Connect there is a resource bottleneck with QA given the imminent rollout of the platform.

#1490 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

They have never honored old pricing before and will more than likely not now. I wouldn't hold out much hope as almost everyone is saying the new price is around $8599 for a Premium.

Not holding out much hope. Worst case scenario I have an extra few grand in my pocket. Will know for sure one way or another next week.

#1491 2 years ago

Is that game a keeper ? Never had the chance to play one, because there are really rare here. I got an offer for a LE and I don’t know if I should take it. How are the rules and Flow ? Deep enough for coming back ?

#1492 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I was told a month ago they wouldn't get any more before October, but that was before this unplanned premium run. No idea where those are going, since I've only seen one person posting that they got one recently. I was expecting around October all along, so nothing really to complain about there, but if it is an extra $1000 I'm not going to be too happy about that considering I have a signed invoice with the old price. What a shitty way to do business if stern can't guarantee the price a distributor will pay for an order from 4 months ago. I get that some may order way more games then they expect to receive based on anticipated future orders, but stern should at least lock in the price they will pay for a specific number of games. That way a customer could be told that they are outside of their allocated games, the price isn't locked and may go up, and they could try to find one somewhere else.

#1493 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is that game a keeper ? Never had the chance to play one, because there are really rare here. I got an offer for a LE and I don’t know if I should take it. How are the rules and Flow ? Deep enough for coming back ?

Let's just say it has good potential. Right now there is room for improvements. Hopefully code updates will help.

#1494 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I would suggest playing AIQ before buying as I couldn't get into it at all even though it shoots really well. I sold it and don't miss it at all.

#1495 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I would suggest playing AIQ before buying as I couldn't get into it at all even though it shoots really well. I sold it and don't miss it at all.

You mean mando or avengers? Just confused

#1496 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Doesn’t seem like anyone knows. I heard this run has replaced the October run though, so hopefully they are still on the line…

I was just told that there is still the Oct Premium run.

#1497 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

You mean mando or avengers? Just confused

Are you asking about Mando or AIQ, I thought you were referencing his AIQ comments. I have owned both and overall enjoy Mando more than AIQ but it isn't perfect and needs some smoothing, especially in the encounters. Dwight did say he is reviewing the encounter system and will probably remove the victory laps bonus between which would help.

#1498 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Are you asking about Mando or AIQ, I thought you were referencing his AIQ comments. I have owned both and overall enjoy Mando more than AIQ but it isn't perfect and needs some smoothing, especially in the encounters. Dwight did say he is reviewing the encounter system and will probably remove the victory laps bonus between which would help.

Yes I mean mando, love my aviq

#1499 2 years ago

I designed a new left ramp decal to go with my bumper cap mod. I had to make quite a few more than I needed (1) but it’ll be worth it. I’m out of town for the week but will post pics when completed.

454F103E-7E98-4094-8593-DA150CEDFB0C (resized).jpeg454F103E-7E98-4094-8593-DA150CEDFB0C (resized).jpeg
#1500 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Might not ever get it though. If the rumored price increases are true and Stern doesn't grandfather these earlier orders in then I am out. I'll have some Cliffy's and an animated Grogu toy though.

There is a chance they won’t grandfather in old orders that were in prior to the increase? I’d go bonkers if that is the case. Stern allowed their distributors to market and advertise prices and accept and backlog orders once the game was announced. Stern legally is stuck with honoring those prices for fully paid in orders, at least under Louisiana law they are…your mileage may very based on where you live and where your distributor may be located.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

9,900 (Firm)
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/30?hl=tiki-ed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.