Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 157.
#1401 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Don't you think it would be big opportunity missed on sterns part considering how HOT toppers are in today’s market!

Yeah it would be a huge miss, just surprised it hasn’t been announced like every other topper prior to it.

#1402 2 years ago

Anyone have other ideas for a topper besides the IG-11?
Might be too similar to the r2 and would likely use the same motor/mech. They had some issues with those.

#1403 2 years ago

A interactive dark trooper would be cool… like the black knight sor one

#1404 2 years ago

Received replacement ramp from Stern yesterday. I’ll probably get that cliffy before installing it.

#1405 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

What a great idea for the FigPin! How did you mount him?

I never heard of a Figpin before. Still have no idea what the heck is supposed to be done with it?

Just a little piece of doublesided tape on the bottom of the base and stuck him on the clear plastic piece near the flasher.

#1406 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

You mean IG-11
88 must be new model .

IG-88 was the name of the Bounty Hunter in Empire Strikes Back. Didn't notice this one was renamed.

#1407 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Received replacement ramp from Stern yesterday. I’ll probably get that cliffy before installing it.

Did yours come with the sticker above the flap? Mine didn’t

#1408 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Did yours come with the sticker above the flap? Mine didn’t

If your talking about the ramp decal they should have sent that too. I would ask them to send it to you. You could try to remove the old one too.

#1409 2 years ago

How long are the premiums on the line? Thanks!

#1410 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

He told me he has a matching one for the other side of the ramp at the laser cutters now.

#1411 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I built a kit on Titan for Mando LE in "Beskar Grey" and just finished installing it. Thought I'd share a few images for those considering Titan's. I really like the way it looks with the LE motif.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks been considering this or clear .

#1412 2 years ago

Anyone get this protector from Cliffy? I assume it's for the shooter lane but not sure how it's supposed to go.

20210905_105647 (resized).jpg20210905_105647 (resized).jpg
#1413 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Anyone get this protector from Cliffy? I assume it's for the shooter lane but not sure how it's supposed to go.
[quoted image]

Mine are due anytime soon but it looks like a normal shooter protector the holes go under the black wooden rail to the right of the shooter lane.
So the way the picture is it’s the wrong way round.
The short piece will be seen and angles down the side of the lane.
Just loosen the screws that hold the rail until they are not in the rail anymore.
Gently slide it under and slowly do the screws up

#1414 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Beowulfz beat me to it. On newer sterns the side rail are metal, not wood.

#1415 2 years ago

This pic is from my Whitewater as my ST one is coming with my Mando one !
You can see roughly how it fits from the pic, tho yours won’t show as much

91A75482-AEB4-4859-9FB7-B301A9C3D444 (resized).jpeg91A75482-AEB4-4859-9FB7-B301A9C3D444 (resized).jpeg
#1416 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Beowulfz beat me to it. On newer sterns the side rail are metal, not wood.

Thanks, I haven’t done either of my sterns yet so forgot they are metal and thanks for pointing that out, I didn’t intend to give wrong information

#1417 2 years ago

Hugs the lane sliding under rail secure by existing screws.

B13055C1-F047-4831-B5C7-493CB4F6A361 (resized).jpegB13055C1-F047-4831-B5C7-493CB4F6A361 (resized).jpeg

#1418 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

This pic is from my Whitewater as my ST one is coming with my Mando one !
You can see roughly how it fits from the pic, tho yours won’t show as much
[quoted image]

Looks like you missed screw hole.
Shouldn’t be that far out in shooter lane.

#1419 2 years ago

I hope people from Stern read these forums.
My biggest gripe with Mando is the post coming up on super skill shot, which I’ve read is deliberate but I don’t understand why.
The game is taking away my freedom to choose super skill shot.
It’s a brilliant game and they’ve put so much thought, time and effort into it, including the code.
This just spoils it and maybe they will at least include an option to disable the post coming up when super skill shot selected.
Winge over

#1420 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Looks like you missed screw hole.
Shouldn’t be that far out in shooter lane.

In the pic you can see an upward tab that sits against the wooden rail and also the crease in the protector matches the shooter lane.
The holes match up perfectly, on whitewater this is how it’s supposed to be.
It took me 16 months to restore this machine and now it’s as close to a brand new machine as you can get lol

3A82EC4A-B84E-41AD-9F39-36F58ECB51B9 (resized).jpeg3A82EC4A-B84E-41AD-9F39-36F58ECB51B9 (resized).jpeg
#1421 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

In the pic you can see an upward tab that sits against the wooden rail and also the crease in the protector matches the shooter lane.
The holes match up perfectly, on whitewater this is how it’s supposed to be.
It took me 16 months to restore this machine and now it’s as close to a brand new machine as you can get lol
[quoted image]

Very strange, I have lane protectors on all my 14 games and they all look the same, I would email Cliff a picture of yours and ask him if it is correct.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1422 2 years ago

Just got my pro in. The child is lit!

I’ve turned down the trough speed down and got my cliffs ordered. Any suggestion for plastic protectors? Mezel mods or something else? Or maybe not fully needed for the slingshots/etc..

#1423 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Very strange, I have lane protectors on all my 14 games and they all look the same, I would email Cliff a picture of yours and ask him if it is correct.
[quoted image]

Hi
Attached is a pic from the whitewater website
Looks like you’re correct !

6CE1E0C4-27D5-4A91-954F-0FE1078263FE (resized).png6CE1E0C4-27D5-4A91-954F-0FE1078263FE (resized).png
#1424 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Just got my pro in. The child is lit!
I’ve turned down the trough speed down and got my cliffs ordered. Any suggestion for plastic protectors? Mezel mods or something else? Or maybe not fully needed for the slingshots/etc..

I would suggest clear protectors to get rid of those ugly washers and my choice for clear is due to the 2 colours of GI, you would lessen the red effect with coloured protectors but that’s just my opinion

#1425 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

[quoted image]

This

#1426 2 years ago

I've seen the steel wireform ramps, and wonder if anyone's making some wireform ramps that are curved - maybe more stylish?

TIA

Quoted from kempsuk:

Edit: Who the hell downvotes a simple photo showing a part removed?
[quoted image][quoted image]
haha... thats hilarious! Too funny! But you're right, who .

LOL

#1427 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Pics of the new ramp…or it didn’t happen(lol).
Did Stern make any adjustments to the ramp and protector?
Did you call distributor or Stern yourself?
Thanks for any response in advance.
Mandalorian is a different game and built for combos and quick shots/rewards.
When I turn it off, I still hear it on in my mind.

#1428 2 years ago

Has anyone tried the “jukebox” from the instruction/rule book?

#1429 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

I would suggest clear protectors to get rid of those ugly washers and my choice for clear is due to the 2 colours of GI, you would lessen the red effect with coloured protectors but that’s just my opinion

Thanks! Are the mezel mods plastic protectors the ones to get, or are there any better options?

#1430 2 years ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Thanks! Are the mezel mods plastic protectors the ones to get, or are there any better options?

You live in the states so you’re spoilt for choice, don’t be influenced by price, they are pretty much all the same, it shouldn’t cost you much at all and they’re easy to fit, especially on Mando as it already has longer screws in the return lanes, it will take you ten minutes to fit, if that

#1431 2 years ago

One of the yellow plastic pieces that represents the flame coming out of the Razor Crest popped off. I need to reattach but I am leary of using super glue in case I need to get to the bulb in the future. How should I reattach in a way that I can remove in the future if needed?

#1432 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

One of the yellow plastic pieces that represents the flame coming out of the Razor Crest popped off. I need to reattach but I am leary of using super glue in case I need to get to the bulb in the future. How should I reattach in a way that I can remove in the future if needed?

How were they attached in the first place?

#1433 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How were they attached in the first place?

Good question...I have no idea.

#1434 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:One of the yellow plastic pieces that represents the flame coming out of the Razor Crest popped off. I need to reattach but I am leary of using super glue in case I need to get to the bulb in the future. How should I reattach in a way that I can remove in the future if needed?

Glue gun

#1435 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How long are the premiums on the line? Thanks!

^^^^^^Does anyone know?

#1437 2 years ago

yes.
Easily removable

#1438 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

yes.
Easily removable

No worries on damaging plastic I guess?

#1439 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Good question...I have no idea.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"8f190ff5180300516d0be66f27e85dc92a2c4873-1630884967-1800"};
//]]>

I guess my point is how did you plan to access the lights before? I think these caps are just glued on. So I wouldn’t worry about using epoxy or super glue as long as it dries clear.

#1440 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I guess my point is how did you plan to access the lights before? I think these caps are just glued on. So I wouldn’t worry about using epoxy or super glue as long as it dries clear.

Oh I gotcha sriracha.

#1441 2 years ago

Anyone else waiting on their Premium? Put 1,000 down back in May. Was told July it would be ready. Still waiting...

;-/

#1442 2 years ago

Ordered one last week, it's supposed to be available next month.

#1443 2 years ago

Here's video I took when test fitting animated Grogu and playing one handed. I'm streaming gameplay on FB later and will take a better video then as well.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UXLkWwWuRdRkJvZt8

#1444 2 years ago
Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Anyone else waiting on their Premium? Put 1,000 down back in May. Was told July it would be ready. Still waiting...
;-/

Still waiting also. Mine was ordered on 5/17 when I won it from Project Pinball. Someday it will come.

#1445 2 years ago

Are there anywhere steelramps for the pro available?

#1446 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Are there anywhere steelramps for the pro available?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-mandalorian-pro-wireforms-this-is-the-way/page/9

Not sure if he's shipping international

#1447 2 years ago

Turned the trough power down to 200.
What's everyone else have theirs set to?

#1448 2 years ago

So this is my first pinball machine that I’ve owned. Loving everything so far. Though I will admit I went a bit mad trying to level this thing. I could not get the bubble anywhere near in the middle. I thought my floor was completely off or something was wrong with the cabinet.

Turns out the bubble level wasn’t in correctly and was out of the two divets. Now I feel slightly less insane.

#1449 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Turned the trough power down to 200.
What's everyone else have theirs set to?

The lowest it will go.

#1450 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The lowest it will go.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/29?hl=darthpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.