Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 157.
#1351 2 years ago

I think I saw someone posted about this before, but I got my game yesterday and think I found a bug. I got Encounter Champion at 56 million and my total score was only 26 million. I assume others seeing this type of issue right?

#1352 2 years ago

-beskar flippers, clear titans and blue plastic protectors is my take on LE goodness

7357C34E-A432-452C-A7A5-7C5316128ED3 (resized).jpeg7357C34E-A432-452C-A7A5-7C5316128ED3 (resized).jpegA95C21D4-9311-4A08-B9BB-F983AA773D86 (resized).jpegA95C21D4-9311-4A08-B9BB-F983AA773D86 (resized).jpeg
#1353 2 years ago

Oh, is that what those flipper toppers are supposed to be? I put them on mine, they came with the game, didn't know if they were aftermarket or provided by Stern. Had no idea what they were supposed to represent, but figured they look cooler than plain white bats.

#1354 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I think I saw someone posted about this before, but I got my game yesterday and think I found a bug. I got Encounter Champion at 56 million and my total score was only 26 million. I assume others seeing this type of issue right?

Yes. Bug.

#1355 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Yes been there since launch. Bug

#1356 2 years ago

That’s what I figured. Was definitely surprising to see that but I was pretty sure I saw it listed as a bug earlier in one of the threads. Thanks guys!

#1357 2 years ago

Additionally, I reached out to Stern about a cracked ramp and they responded immediately that they would send me a new one. Great customer service!

I also asked them about this lockdown bar issue and I don’t think they really understand what I am referencing. The lockdown bar on my game is extremely tight to the cabinet and it is pushing into the corners of the wood. Any thoughts on how to alleviate this issue? Tweaks to the lockdown bar? Thanks everyone!

320D7453-A260-450D-ADAC-5BA27D38D9E9 (resized).jpeg320D7453-A260-450D-ADAC-5BA27D38D9E9 (resized).jpegF23F8982-F338-4C95-8FAD-2FCF20DABF8A (resized).jpegF23F8982-F338-4C95-8FAD-2FCF20DABF8A (resized).jpeg
#1358 2 years ago
Quoted from fswanson24:

Has anyone heard if the Oct run of Premiums was moved up to Sept?

No, but they apparently built at least a few at the end of August.

https://twitter.com/sternpinballinc/status/1431638917950971907

#1359 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Additionally, I reached out to Stern about a cracked ramp and they responded immediately that they would send me a new one. Great customer service!
I also asked them about this lockdown bar issue and I don’t think they really understand what I am referencing. The lockdown bar on my game is extremely tight to the cabinet and it is pushing into the corners of the wood. Any thoughts on how to alleviate this issue? Tweaks to the lockdown bar? Thanks everyone!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I would sand down the cabinet a bit.

#1360 2 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Picked up my Premium yesterday
[quoted image]

What was the build date and does it have insider connected installed?

#1361 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s not a bad idea. I was thinking that maybe bending the receiver tabs a little would help, but didn’t want to cause any unnecessary damage or accidentally make it worse.

#1362 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Games coming in now don’t have any insider changes yet

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Aug. 28th

#1364 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

-beskar flippers, clear titans and blue plastic protectors is my take on LE goodness [quoted image][quoted image]

Any chance you could share a link to those plastics protectors? I like that subtle blue color a lot.

#1365 2 years ago

What is the code on the August built machines? Is it still.97? My premium was shipped with .97 with a July 13 build date.

9F04A318-554B-4E23-840D-D96EA9B7AC1F (resized).jpeg9F04A318-554B-4E23-840D-D96EA9B7AC1F (resized).jpegD562B899-BC8B-449E-B5DE-DF8A55662C83 (resized).jpegD562B899-BC8B-449E-B5DE-DF8A55662C83 (resized).jpeg
#1366 2 years ago

Thanks. Interesting, I thought they were closed down on the weekends.

#1367 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Thanks. Interesting, I thought they were closed down on the weekends.

Oops I misread it it's Aug 26th...

#1368 2 years ago

I just unboxed my Mandalorian LE last night. Rather disappointed. Both flipper buttons stick, the scoop ejects more than half of the shots into it, and even the big ramp to the tilting head kicks back balls. Any suggestions? I have it totally level with the bubble level in the machine and even checked sideways level.

I have an LE Led Zeppelin and Premium Deadpool. This is my fourth pin to own. I would say that this is by far the hardest pin to hit shots and get multi-balls I have ever played. I played for a couple of hours and have not even hit a multi-ball yet (even by accident, I should have hit something). Maybe I don't get
the rules right, but this was supposed to be my kids pinball ... it is really hard. Maybe just me. Hope Stern will help me with the buttons. Calling them now.

Cheers!

#1369 2 years ago
Quoted from bigfatdaddy:

I just unboxed my Mandalorian LE last night. Rather disappointed. Both flipper buttons stick, the scoop ejects more than half of the shots into it, and even the big ramp to the tilting head kicks back balls. Any suggestions? I have it totally level with the bubble level in the machine and even checked sideways level.
I have an LE Led Zeppelin and Premium Deadpool. This is my fourth pin to own. I would say that this is by far the hardest pin to hit shots and get multi-balls I have ever played. I played for a couple of hours and have not even hit a multi-ball yet (even by accident, I should have hit something). Maybe I don't get
the rules right, but this was supposed to be my kids pinball ... it is really hard. Maybe just me. Hope Stern will help me with the buttons. Calling them now.
Cheers!

Everything you have as been discussed here. Search the thread using find in topic link up top. Easy fixes for all.

#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from bigfatdaddy:

None of this is woe-ful.

If the flipper buttons bother you, pop them out and sand the barrel of the shaft. Apparently they have some flash/casting on them that is dragging. Play with them easily with the flipper switch out of the way and you can experiment to your heart's desire. Only requires pliers and a hex driver.

The scoop will reject shots -- this is pinball. You can also dial back the flipper power some from the default which will improve this.

Same with the left ramp -- rejects are common. Dialing down the flipper power is the first most effective step. The default flipper power is way higher than needed. You can add some deadening foam to the divertor's stop point if it bothers you more.

#1371 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Mine is a real tight fit too...I may eventually sand it down a bit...

#1372 2 years ago

Is there a general consensus on flipper power settings?

#1373 2 years ago
Quoted from bigfatdaddy:

Both flipper buttons stick

I personally can't stand the flipper buttons from Stern. They have sticked on both of my NIB games (including my Mando Premium). I always replace them with BriteButtons.

#1374 2 years ago

Anyone know how to get on the Signet champions list?

222DFB5E-88C6-4E1F-8D1B-BAAB158C394A (resized).jpeg222DFB5E-88C6-4E1F-8D1B-BAAB158C394A (resized).jpeg
#1375 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

Anyone know how to get on the Signet champions list?
[quoted image]

I BELIEVE by completing "This Is The Way". The rulesheet only mentions Signet when discussing the +1x multiplier awarded for the remainder of your game after completing "This Is The Way". I haven't reached it or earned it personally tho.

#1376 2 years ago

Yep. Beat the game and get your signet.

#1377 2 years ago

That's what I did. The cabinet angles are a bit different on this one than previous games. Actually looks like they changed suppliers.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

#1378 2 years ago
Quoted from bigfatdaddy:

Maybe I don't get
the rules right, but this was supposed to be my kids pinball ... it is really hard

Don’t give up! My 9 year old son loves this game. We play coop all the time and he can crush it solo. Multiball is very easy: just hit the middle razor crest over and over. It’s the easiest shot of all. For everything else you mentioned, yes, small tweaks in set up will get it dialed in and someone already mentioned to just search this thread. You’ll see adjustments to make.

This is very kid friendly game and easy to advance through the multiballs which kids love.

Good luck brother!

#1379 2 years ago

Had my LE for 2 weeks and playing well, now when I’m playing the playfield lights go out and the screen shows an encounter.
It seems to happen after I’ve lit encounter to start and have been on the mini PF at least once and either ball has left the mini PF before the encounter has finished or when I’ve completed an encounter and the ramp is lit for encounter again.
I’ve been into switch test mode and checked all the Opto switches on the ramps etc and everything is fine.
Does anyone know what the trigger is eg an Opto that would make this occur when the ball had not gone back up the main ramp.
I’ve tried shaking the machine to see if I can get it to activate due to vibration etc and also lifted playfield and checked all connections and plugs on board.
No wiring mods have been fitted.

#1380 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

That's what I did. The cabinet angles are a bit different on this one than previous games. Actually looks like they changed suppliers.

You know besides my lockdown bar fitting real tight...the head wouldn't sit flush on the cab to put the screws into unless I pulled down on the head. I looked inside to see if the brackets were hitting something it looked like they were rubbing on the ground braid. Another thing I noticed when Iooked inside was that the corner brackets for the legs were not completely flush against the cab...

#1381 2 years ago
Quoted from bigfatdaddy:

I would say that this is by far the hardest pin to hit shots and get multi-balls I have ever played. I played for a couple of hours and have not even hit a multi-ball yet (even by accident, I should have hit something).

Sorry for all your troubles.

Multiball is pretty easy. You need to hit the center target (the one hanging down from the Razor Crest) 3 times then shoot the center ramp once.

#1382 2 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

now when I’m playing the playfield lights go out and the screen shows an encounter

I kind of have a similar problem, except encounters won’t start. But my playfield goes dim if I do hit a mini PF target after it doesn’t think an encounter yet is happening.

LMTLESS indicated he had a similar situation as you.

I am currently going back and forth with Eddie Yates at stern with tech support on my issue to see if we can figure out what’s up.

#1383 2 years ago

Found a sand crawler and IG-88 on clearance at Best Buy.

20A03D8E-7602-492D-A699-82B916E2D4DC (resized).jpeg20A03D8E-7602-492D-A699-82B916E2D4DC (resized).jpeg4F419CF6-4E5D-4457-8D7D-248BD7C6CF71 (resized).jpeg4F419CF6-4E5D-4457-8D7D-248BD7C6CF71 (resized).jpeg5734FA91-F071-46B9-8233-33F0F8CB6C65 (resized).jpeg5734FA91-F071-46B9-8233-33F0F8CB6C65 (resized).jpeg5A00CE11-8A90-4775-B589-6755D0DCFBD9 (resized).jpeg5A00CE11-8A90-4775-B589-6755D0DCFBD9 (resized).jpeg6FDA7EEE-357A-43C3-B0AB-13182584EC53 (resized).jpeg6FDA7EEE-357A-43C3-B0AB-13182584EC53 (resized).jpeg96C1B66B-9C2E-4FC1-9060-54F68D9ED749 (resized).jpeg96C1B66B-9C2E-4FC1-9060-54F68D9ED749 (resized).jpegBD1F0429-E0B3-4620-A083-299074262CF3 (resized).jpegBD1F0429-E0B3-4620-A083-299074262CF3 (resized).jpegDD9EC800-2F23-49F7-A6B5-1C756D3D2E97 (resized).jpegDD9EC800-2F23-49F7-A6B5-1C756D3D2E97 (resized).jpeg
#1384 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

With a Grogu out of the game, there sure is plenty of real estate for another cool mod or something in that spot. Animated Grogu is going in replacing the static figure. But I had some ideas when I saw all the room.
Edit: Who the hell downvotes a simple photo showing a part removed?

I downvoted it.... respectfully disagree. The actual realestate of the pf which is what really counts doesn’t change, there’s a ramp and orbit under the mold. Removing to replace with a better grogu makes sense if and when it happens. And I’m not talking about chucking in a toys r us doll. Just removing it makes no sense. The grogu mold is quite a good mold for stern and in the game he makes sense where he is. The fact that he’s not animated is bummer I agree but he really isn’t offensive being there at all and looks fine. On my Le he looks fine. Removing it, not replacing it with anything and chucking up photos of him simply removed seems a waste of time IMO. Don’t be so fragile about downvotes, all it means is someone doesn’t agree with you. No disrespect to your post at all.

#1385 2 years ago

Well, somebody missed the point. My Grogu is out of the game because I am replacing it with the animated Grogu…..as I stated in my post with the photo.

Downvote all you want. I don’t care and didn’t even look to see who did it. I found it eye-rolling that it was done. No big whoop. But you typed an awful lot while missing the point. So there’s that.

#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

You know besides my lockdown bar fitting real tight...the head wouldn't sit flush on the cab to put the screws into unless I pulled down on the head. I looked inside to see if the brackets were hitting something it looked like they were rubbing on the ground braid. Another thing I noticed when Iooked inside was that the corner brackets for the legs were not completely flush against the cab...

Regarding the head brackets rubbing on/potentially cutting into the ground braid...it shouldn't really matter should it? Is the braid ran that high intentionally to ground the head brackets for some reason?

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You mean IG-11
88 must be new model .

#1388 2 years ago

For the record
If stern makes a mando topper that is not IG-11
Then the need to re-think their audience. Would be a missed Opportunity for a fantastic topper!

#1389 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Twice I've had the ball leave the upper pf and the game thinks it's still there. I shoot the encounter ramp to reload it, but then when it drops the ball in there, the upper flippers are dead, like the ball is not in there anymore.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"53a6e622119ae05c298f210997c62986f950072f-1630770830-1800"};
//]]>

. So maybe it really is better to always have the upper pf flipper active.

I discovered what’s happening. When the ball falls out of the mini pf, it can bounce over the exit switch, so the game doesn’t know it left the mini pf. I’ll try to bend the switch actuator up and see if that fixes it.

Maybe the code could be updated to leave the post up while you’re in the mini pf. Although maybe that wouldn’t work either because if the ball isn’t resting on the switch, you have a trapped ball and need a ball search.

#1390 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I built a kit on Titan for Mando LE in "Beskar Grey" and just finished installing it. Thought I'd share a few images for those considering Titan's. I really like the way it looks with the LE motif.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

where did you get the death trooper helmet to go over your flasher?

#1391 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

My lockbar is definitely tight as well. Doesn't seem to fit as well as my other stern (TMNT Prem)

#1392 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What a great idea for the FigPin! How did you mount him?

#1393 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

My lockbar is definitely tight as well. Doesn't seem to fit as well as my other stern (TMNT Prem)

Mine was tight as well and dug into the decal a little. Bent the tabs and all is good. Stern is also sending me a backup decal for the future.

#1394 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

For the record
If stern makes a mando topper that is not IG-11
Then the need to re-think their audience. Would be a missed Opportunity for a fantastic topper!

Any word if there is even a topper in the works? I’ve seen nothing mentioned from Stern regarding topper. Don’t recall them ever going this long after release to announce. Even Star Wars you knew there was one coming for what 2 years before a picture was shown.

#1395 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any word if there is even a topper in the works? I’ve seen nothing mentioned from Stern regarding topper. Don’t recall them ever going this long after release to announce. Even Star Wars you knew there was one coming for what 2 years before a picture was shown.

Don't you think it would be big opportunity missed on sterns part considering how HOT toppers are in today’s market!

#1396 2 years ago

Animated Grogu testing completed with the 12v-5v converter. Tomorrow I'll button it all up nicely and install him.

Video:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/d37aaKGG3pyfgiBX7

#1397 2 years ago

Anybody know if there is a setting that determines what angle the upper play field will be in once you start an encounter mission or is it random? The past 30 or 40 games it has stayed in the most vertical position every time. Hoping I didn’t screw something up in the settings.
Also, when I adjust the angle for the upper play field it barely moves. Is this typical? I’m not sure what it means by home and away…

03F2F8FC-ECBA-4C5A-B414-5BC21B17BA40 (resized).jpeg03F2F8FC-ECBA-4C5A-B414-5BC21B17BA40 (resized).jpeg
#1398 2 years ago

Starting to find my shots in this game. Love the u turn loop and orbit shots. Ramp shots and Razor Crest shots feel good. Fun to shoot combos. Backhanding the left ramp is very satisfying. Not as smooth or fast as Star Wars but a great game all around. Like the mini playfield too. Very happy with my purchase!

As an aside...my diverter has 4 robust welds and no bouncebacks at all yet. I get the rattle in the shooter lane after a soft plunge. Harder manual plunges and auto plunges are smooth. Turned shooter lane eject all the way down to 150 I think. Flipper power at default.
Also added a Cliffy to left side of ramp and will be buying one for right side when available in a few weeks.

#1399 2 years ago

Finally installed my wire forms. They look and Play GREAT. Very Happy with these!

20210904_194340 (resized).jpg20210904_194340 (resized).jpg
#1400 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They are most likely still wrangling with reviews/approvals by Disney. Approvals from the folks providing the license is almost always the hold up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/28?hl=purdue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.