Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 157.
#751 2 years ago

So emailed stern and they are not aware of the orbit issue. Seems I too am having the 50/50 issue for trying for the super skill shot and either bricking or hitting that top up post (which sometimes is up or sometimes just comes up and back down quickly). Wants me to do some switch tests and send them a video.

Don't know if it's a code bug or an issue with a flaky switch. Unsure what would make the post come up and back down while holding the left flipper....

Edit: It seems the post is always up if the child is lit - even during a skill shot so that's def a bug.

#752 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

So emailed stern and they are not aware of the orbit issue. Seems I too am having the 50/50 issue for trying for the super skill shot and either bricking or hitting that top up post (which sometimes is up or sometimes just comes up and back down quickly). Wants me to do some switch tests and send them a video.
Don't know if it's a code bug or an issue with a flaky switch. Unsure what would make the post come up and back down while holding the left flipper....

I just made 2 videos of it coming up while holding left flipper. Where do I send the videos? Ive sent them to them before but its been awhile. Its weird how it comes up sometimes on the second ball or third or both everygame but first ball skill shot always works. I also got a short video of hitting the right orbit a few times in a row and the post comes up messing up a clean orbit shot.

The post isnt there to stop the ball I think its only to make the ball go into the Child rollover area when activated, correct?

#753 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I just made 2 videos of it coming up while holding left flipper. Where do I send the videos? Ive sent them to them before but its been awhile. Its weird how it comes up sometimes on the second ball or third or both everygame but first ball skill shot always works. I also got a short video of hitting the right orbit a few times in a row and the post comes up messing up a clean orbit shot.
The post isnt there to stop the ball I think its only to make the ball go into the Child rollover area when activated, correct?

Email [email protected] - I noticed top post stays up during the super skill shot (while holding the left flipper) if the child is lit. That's def a bug.

#754 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

My LE is like yours. Not sure what they changed yet but I dont like it.

My LE is the same as well.

#755 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

On newly built premiums do you guys have to press the menu buttons with the strength of Hercules to get them to work? Someone besides me said their Pro was this way and I'm curious if I should request a new panel.

Mine is fine...no problems at all on the coin door buttons.

#756 2 years ago
Quoted from drwicket:

Anyone heard any updates on how many premiums are out there right now? Getting frustrated with my distributor and can’t get any answers as to when mine is coming.

Just got word pinballs.com / Automated Services are getting their 11 premiums from Stern and shipping out this week. So if one of the, if not the, largest US distributor is only getting 11 in, well, perhaps there’s some math.

#757 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Just got word pinballs.com / Automated Services are getting their 11 premiums from Stern and shipping out this week. So if one of the, if not the, largest US distributor is only getting 11 in, well, perhaps there’s some math.

I just got mine from Mike today at pinball.com. His shipment just arrived yesterday of premiums.

#758 2 years ago

Got my premium last week and am really enjoying it. The game is very light on vo call outs/sfx feedback. it can be quiet at times with just the music looping. Rules are fun and I like the strategies buying items with Beskar. It also Looks great next to SW.

244FB17C-BFD3-4418-A9B4-DBD1155B203A (resized).jpeg244FB17C-BFD3-4418-A9B4-DBD1155B203A (resized).jpeg30570F3B-DC59-47DC-B692-0B2447A94E53 (resized).jpeg30570F3B-DC59-47DC-B692-0B2447A94E53 (resized).jpeg
#759 2 years ago

Got my LE, and had to stop playing it after 11 games when I noticed pieces of clear coat and wood at the top of the shooter lane. It looks like the Factory Setting of the eject for the shooter lane at 240 is too much for these new play fields....now patiently waiting for Cliffy protectors.

20210722_233926 (resized).jpg20210722_233926 (resized).jpg20210722_235130 (resized).jpg20210722_235130 (resized).jpg
#760 2 years ago

Got a message today from my distro. Stern surprised him with a few extra Pros…one of which he’s sending to me! Sounds like stern is running on all cylinders at their factory right now!

#761 2 years ago
Quoted from gamedoctor75:

Got my LE, and had to stop playing it after 11 games when I noticed pieces of clear coat and wood at the top of the shooter lane. It looks like the Factory Setting of the eject for the shooter lane at 240 is too much for these new play fields....now patiently waiting for Cliffy protectors.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you know if the "stern multi-fit ejector protector" is the one that fits a mando le or if its a different one?

#762 2 years ago

Use painters tape till you get your cliffy !

#763 2 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Got a message today from my distro. Stern surprised him with a few extra Pros…one of which he’s sending to me! Sounds like stern is running on all cylinders at their factory right now!

I wish my distro here in Canada announce me the same

#764 2 years ago

First thing I always do with a new stern is turn that down to about 180. Still works every time, if you push it too low you will have problems during multiball.

#765 2 years ago

Just to follow up on my replacement diverter with fitment issues. I bent the arc of the left side inward a bit and ground off a little of the left side of the front angle. Now it fits like it should.

OP874FbgSgWTV+fFpCfTXg (resized).jpgOP874FbgSgWTV+fFpCfTXg (resized).jpgSYDUz5+MTJqbmt7oa5WeVQ (resized).jpgSYDUz5+MTJqbmt7oa5WeVQ (resized).jpg
#766 2 years ago

I had the thicker and wider lockdown bar rubber that goes on the under side of system 11 pins. I cut it and put it on the diverter. I have not had one ball hit and roll back down the ramp since. So much nicer to hit your shot and keeping it up there.

2E197655-3770-4E8B-8AB1-F66C292BADBC (resized).jpeg2E197655-3770-4E8B-8AB1-F66C292BADBC (resized).jpeg8F8792C5-F4DC-414E-9E04-D01139C942D8 (resized).jpeg8F8792C5-F4DC-414E-9E04-D01139C942D8 (resized).jpeg
#767 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Edit: It seems the post is always up if the child is lit - even during a skill shot so that's def a bug.

It seems like there is some confusion about the post at the top of orbit.
1 - Its job is to send the ball to the Child area / top lanes
2 - It will do this from either direction. Meaning from the left orbit, right orbit, or from the shooter lane.
3 - If the Child is lit it will energize try to divert the ball. Maybe this is undesirable from the shooter lane but its not a bug! : --- )
4 - If you hold in the left flipper while the ball is leaving the shooter switch and keep it held until the ball exits the shooter lane the top post will stay down (again, unless The Child is lit). If the ball doesnt come all the way around maybe it didnt transition from the shooter lane to the orbit well or found something else to slow it down. It probably was not the top post.

With reguard to the super skill shot -
The Super Skill Shot only starts if you are still holding the left flipper when the ball reaches the left orbit (The 'C' roll over). If you left the flipper go before it will not start.

If you see behavior that is not like this please do make a video and send it to [email protected]

It hope this helps.

- Dwight

#768 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

2 - It will do this from either direction. Meaning from the left orbit, right orbit, or from the shooter lane.
3 - If the Child is lit it will energize try to divert the ball. Maybe this is undesirable from the shooter lane but its not a bug! : --- )
4 - If you hold in the left flipper while the ball is leaving the shooter switch and keep it held until the ball exits the shooter lane the top post will stay down (again, unless The Child is lit). If the ball doesnt come all the way around maybe it didnt transition from the shooter lane to the orbit well or found something else to slow it down. It probably was not the top post.
The Super Skill Shot only starts if you are still holding the left flipper when the ball reaches the left orbit (The 'C' roll over). If you left the flipper go before it will not start.
If you see behavior that is not like this please do make a video and send it to [email protected]
It hope this helps.
- Dwight

Thanks for clarifying how the post works!

When the Child magnet activates it throws the ball up into the right orbit and misses all the Child lanes sometimes but if that post was activated at the same time the magnet was activated and held in the up position for a second after the magnet deactivated that post would keep the ball in the Child area is another issue ive seen.

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

It hope this helps.
- Dwight

Dwight,

Appreciate the explanation! I've noticed a few things with the super skill shot and did email bug.report and Pablo yesterday (2 of the 3):

1- I notice during super skill shot plunges the post will come up and back down rapidly (sent video), this might cause some of the hangups if the post is not coming down fast enough.
2 - So you are saying (point 4?) that you can't super skill shot if the child is lit? So should you get the child then during a plunge? Because that's not happening for me. It just diverts to the child lanes and doesn't go to the magnet.
3 - If I hit the super skill shot immediately it doesn't register - this might be tied to getting lucky with an outlane skill shot as well (Jetpack? from the "C" rollover) - not sure if this is intended (stacking skill shots). The right scoop is lit but it doesn't register the shot. I have to hit it a second time to register it. This might be tied to hitting the shot while the first shot video is being displayed.
4- I've also gotten a ball stuck under the upper playfield so might want to tilt back (parallel) during ball search?

#770 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Dwight,
Appreciate the explanation! I've noticed a few things with the super skill shot and did email bug.report and Pablo yesterday (2 of the 3):
1- I notice during super skill shot plunges the post will come up and back down rapidly (sent video), this might cause some of the hangups if the post is not coming down fast enough.
2 - The top post for me is staying up if I super skill shot (left flipper) and child is lit (sent video). I'm holding the left flipper from before I hit the button. When it plunges into the magnet it's not energized. So you are saying (point 4?) that you can't super skill shot if the child is lit? So should you get the child then during a plunge because that's not happening for me
3 - If I hit the super skill shot immediately it doesn't register - this might be tied to getting lucky with an outlane skill shot as well (Jetpack? from the "C" rollover) - not sure if this is intended (stacking skill shots). The right scoop is lit but it doesn't register the shot. I have to hit it a second time to register it. This might be tied to hitting the shot while the first shot video is being displayed.

On #3 does it always require you to hit the scoop 2x before it registers the first skill shot? Ive never seen that happen and i can hit the first scoop shot on the first try out of the orbit alot.

Only place ive gotten the ball stuck alot is behind the scoop when its activated to collect ambush shots. The rollover on the exit side of the inner orbit loop should notice the balls there but doesnt.

#771 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

On #3 does it always require you to hit the scoop 2x before it registers? Ive never seen that happen and i can hit the first scoop shot on the first try out of the orbit alot.

I'm not good enough to instant hit it so not sure. It might be related to getting the skill shot from the "c" lane and I hit it when the award is playing?

Edit: It does only seem to be if I get a skill shot from the "C" that it blocks the instant hit to the scoop.

#772 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

I'm not good enough to instant hit it so not sure. It might be related to getting the skill shot from the "c" lane and I hit it when the award is playing?

I would think that if the left flipper is held it would cancel the Child lanes, ill try to see if I can recreate what your having happen today. Have you ever activated Ambush mode yet on your machine?

#773 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I would think that if the left flipper is held it would cancel the Child lanes. Have you ever activated Ambush mode yet on your machine?

Not sure - but it does the call out for the super skill shot. So I activated it. So either you're not supposed to stack skill shots (bug?) or you can but the awarding of the first skill shots blocks the second one from registering it while the award video is being played (bug?)

#774 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

It hope this helps.
- Dwight

Thanks for the clarification. What about right orbit shots that just hit the post and bounce back down the right orbit? Is anyone at Stern looking into this and possibly coming out with a new post/fix?

#775 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thanks for the clarification. What about right orbit shots that just hit the post and bounce back down the right orbit? Is anyone at Stern looking into this and possibly coming out with a new post/fix?

I rarely have that happen. How often does that happen for you? I probably have 70 games played and had it happen 3 or 4 times.

The more frustrating shot is when it hits the post, bounces off the child lane post to the center and rolls down the razor crest target straight down the middle. That happens a lot and I have to try to nudge it every time. I saw people took the rubber off the middle so maybe I’ll try that

#776 2 years ago

I got my premium yesterday. So far it’s playing well. Only played a few games. The child spot fell out. Adjusted the clip that holds it in place.

0087B392-C9D5-4EAE-A1EF-8D6274D53E03 (resized).jpeg0087B392-C9D5-4EAE-A1EF-8D6274D53E03 (resized).jpeg
#777 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

I got my premium yesterday. So far it’s playing well. Only played a few games. The child spot fell out. Adjusted the clip that holds it in place. [quoted image]

Sweet! Dont forget to turn the trough down all the way, put washers under right ramp ball guide, turn right flipper power down a touch, put alittle foam on upper mini diverter, and more then likely that bulb will fall out again even with the holder so might want to look into black tape or glue method on that bulb. Have fun!!!

#778 2 years ago

Got my Slurpee ready. 711 checking in from Tampa Bay. No issues out of the box(although I did turn down that shaker). Game is visually stunning.

99B3E2F9-A229-42EF-B589-EA81E1C9AEE5 (resized).jpeg99B3E2F9-A229-42EF-B589-EA81E1C9AEE5 (resized).jpeg
#779 2 years ago

Joined the cracked ramp club!

Told distributer to wait and see if Stern offers a better fix...

F016813E-F8C8-445E-BA52-E50C5451CD1B (resized).jpegF016813E-F8C8-445E-BA52-E50C5451CD1B (resized).jpeg

#780 2 years ago

EDIT: Shooting up the right orbit the ball sometimes hits the post and is rejected up top before it gets to CHILD and comes back down the orbit. Anyone else experience this?

#781 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

EDIT: Shooting up the right orbit the ball sometimes hits the post and is rejected up top before it gets to CHILD and comes back down the orbit. Anyone else experience this?

Yea quite often if it’s a clean shot .

#782 2 years ago

Grogu still doesn't move. He does have his favorite toy now though! Hot glue and EBay!

123ADBBD-250F-4C67-80C5-C47984F95042 (resized).jpeg123ADBBD-250F-4C67-80C5-C47984F95042 (resized).jpeg
#783 2 years ago

Just made it to You have what I Want wizard mode but didn't activate it...This is the way is within reach! Tried not to give to much of a spoiler just wanted to show that Encounters is beatable. My 11 yr old did the recording for me so its a bit shaky.

Dwight if you see this you should change the rule for the 2nd Encounters with the 3rd Encounters where the mini is constantly moving. I find it harder to lock in the 2nd Encounter levels at a good spot compared to cradling during the 3rd Encounter levels until playfield is in a flat position to take the shots.

#784 2 years ago

Picked up my Prem and got it on location yesterday in Kansas City !
Knub’s Pub

AFC38287-1DA0-41C0-AFCA-7A8D01C19605 (resized).jpegAFC38287-1DA0-41C0-AFCA-7A8D01C19605 (resized).jpeg
#785 2 years ago

Got word my premium will be here in August!!

#786 2 years ago

Got my premium. I added the art blades, apron surround and speaker surround from @wizardmod. If you like the way it looks, I’d recommend. The quality was really great. As for the game itself, it’s beautiful. Have had no major issues, just the spotlight bulb popping out. Otherwise plays and looks beautiful.

B450C3ED-74C9-42E1-B215-5404BB7F88DB (resized).jpegB450C3ED-74C9-42E1-B215-5404BB7F88DB (resized).jpeg
#787 2 years ago

Second run of pros are shipping!

Just got word that mine is shipping today!!!

#788 2 years ago

In the club ! Love this game

20210729_204952 (resized).jpg20210729_204952 (resized).jpg20210729_205038 (resized).jpg20210729_205038 (resized).jpg
#789 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Still waiting for mine, soon I hope. Anyone get shipping notification for pro from cointaker, let me know…

#790 2 years ago
Quoted from November:

In the club ! Love this game

Nice-looking ride oh, where did you get the backlit speaker covers?

#791 2 years ago

Got my premium in today. Sweet game.

I have art blades, the WizApron, the lock bar fire button armor, and the magnetic speaker panel on the way from wizardmod.com and a custom shooter rod on the way from Mezel Mods.

Hope to have all that installed shortly.

Happy to join the club.

5F30A263-452C-4736-8F35-BF0F59F4B53F (resized).jpeg5F30A263-452C-4736-8F35-BF0F59F4B53F (resized).jpeg6F49AD6F-7449-482F-ADD3-1FF84133F986 (resized).jpeg6F49AD6F-7449-482F-ADD3-1FF84133F986 (resized).jpeg8F875111-5330-45EA-8141-37E7CC12B776 (resized).jpeg8F875111-5330-45EA-8141-37E7CC12B776 (resized).jpeg
#792 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Nice-looking ride oh, where did you get the backlit speaker covers?

It's from GM extra things, you can find the page on facebook

#793 2 years ago

My LE doesn't have the reinforced diverter welds, but sure does have a lot of extra weld on the U-turn ramp and scoop. Anything I should be doing to try to prevent that ramp entrance from breaking?

Quoted from thekaiser82:

My LE is like this too. Probably a bad run of switches.

Quoted from attyrhodes:

Did anyone else who picked up their LE notice that they went through and reinforced the weld on the diverter for the upper playfield? I noticed it on both of the ones I set up, looked like they went through and doubled up on top of the old joints.

#794 2 years ago

After a refused delivery over a month ago and a few weeks at Stern getting patched up, my Pro should finally be arriving Monday or Tuesday

I’ve seen a handful of recommendations on what to do before playing the first game (flipper and trough strength/washers under guide, etc). Anything I’m missing? What were the strength settings people are having success with?

I feel like someone had recommended making the “initial adjustments” a key topic on this forum which I would definitely find helpful

#795 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I saw this post this morning and swore I wouldn't bother my distributor because my Pro isn't due until October. So... After I bothered him he told me they don't know until Stern ships them out what's coming to them , don't hold my breath. Just got a call from them this evening and my mando is here. Will be taking delivery Monday. Mando Monday! Happy dance! :party:my first NIB

#797 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

After a refused delivery over a month ago and a few weeks at Stern getting patched up, my Pro should finally be arriving Monday or Tuesday
I’ve seen a handful of recommendations on what to do before playing the first game (flipper and trough strength/washers under guide, etc). Anything I’m missing? What were the strength settings people are having success with?
I feel like someone had recommended making the “initial adjustments” a key topic on this forum which I would definitely find helpful

I haven’t made any adjustments to my pro. If you lower the flipper strength you may not be able to make the center ramp, particularly backhanded off the left flipper.

#798 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I saw this post this morning and swore I wouldn't bother my distributor because my Pro isn't due until October. So... After I bothered him he told me they don't know until Stern ships them out what's coming to them , don't hold my breath. Just got a call from them this evening and my mando is here. Will be taking delivery Monday. Mando Monday! Happy dance! :party:my first NIB

Awesome news...Congrats!

Mine will be here Tuesday.

#799 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Awesome news...Congrats!
Mine will be here Tuesday.

Life is good! This will be the longest weekend ever.

#800 2 years ago

Got my grav charges 3-D printed today. Went with more of the beskar look to match the LE. Thanks to whoever posted that on thingiverse! I can't remember who.

DCCFC949-F227-407D-B313-F73708A466D4 (resized).jpegDCCFC949-F227-407D-B313-F73708A466D4 (resized).jpegFE7192F4-A330-43A1-B404-F02D071E6268 (resized).jpegFE7192F4-A330-43A1-B404-F02D071E6268 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,500 (OBO)
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 19.95
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/16?hl=november and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.