Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 157.
#7251 12 months ago

Still looking for the right plastic for the apron where the insider connect would be.

#7252 12 months ago

They adding more code to the topper or what? Only way I’m dropping 2k on it is if there is a bunch more to be added.

#7253 12 months ago

Yeah I don't get the hate, such a fun season. Sacrifice of Paz was a definite highlight. Maybe people don't like the rise in prominence of Bo-Katan, but I am all about it.

#7254 12 months ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Still looking for the right plastic for the apron where the insider connect would be.

Same here.

#7255 12 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They adding more code to the topper or what? Only way I’m dropping 2k on it is if there is a bunch more to be added.

I’m not holding my breath, but sure would be cool to see.

#7256 12 months ago

Mando season 3 had its moments, and while I'll continue to watch it, overall it felt like a letdown. It's as if Din and Grogu are no longer the main characters. Wish they'd move back to making them the main focus.

Anyways, my expectations were low for this season. It's going to be extremely difficult for any Star Wars series moving forward to match Andor. That and Rogue One are probably the best thing Disney has done with the Star Wars franchise to date.

#7257 12 months ago
Quoted from joecitizen:

Yeah I don't get the hate, such a fun season. Sacrifice of Paz was a definite highlight. Maybe people don't like the rise in prominence of Bo-Katan, but I am all about it.

My family liked it.

I kept pretending I didn’t know who Bo-katan was.

Every time a new character would pop up I’d go “hey it’s Bo-katan”.

Gotta say. The show makes me wanna play the pin and the pin makes me wanna watch the show.

#7258 12 months ago
Quoted from dashv:

Every time a new character would pop up I’d go “hey it’s Bo-katan”.

#7259 12 months ago

Thought season 3 was fun. Sure there were some stupid parts like Lizzo and Jack Black, but overall main parts continued the story arch. Just watched the 8th one last night. Would be good fun if Stern eventually offered season 3 as DLC. That’d be the only way they’d be motivated to offer it, I would think. I’m in if they ever do. Mando is one of my goto shooters.

#7260 12 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Thought season 3 was fun. Sure there were some stupid parts like Lizzo and Jack Black, but overall main parts continued the story arch. Just watched the 8th one last night. Would be good fun if Stern eventually offered season 3 as DLC. That’d be the only way they’d be motivated to offer it, I would think. I’m in if they ever do. Mando is one of my goto shooters.

Yes, IG-12 & Grogu Multiball would be fun!
-Light Child + Center Shots to activate it
-Blue "YES" Shots
-Red "NO" Shots
-With bonuses on blue ones
7df58fcb-c06c-4f3a-aa9b-40f1bc1c5fa6-f2ea7e9b309b6c283592e95361d9f784b4-the-mandalorian-s3e7 (resized).jpeg7df58fcb-c06c-4f3a-aa9b-40f1bc1c5fa6-f2ea7e9b309b6c283592e95361d9f784b4-the-mandalorian-s3e7 (resized).jpeg

#7261 12 months ago

The Mando signs are ready! Made from wood with three separate layers. Mando helmet and logo raised from the surface for a cool 3D effect. Approximately 18 x 26 inches. PM if interested in one from the artist. Thanks.

F75F8EBD-E03B-49C2-BE85-4628DF2A0BEE (resized).jpegF75F8EBD-E03B-49C2-BE85-4628DF2A0BEE (resized).jpeg0B371047-47EE-4BD5-A101-A4FE7FCFC922 (resized).jpeg0B371047-47EE-4BD5-A101-A4FE7FCFC922 (resized).jpegDCC17A10-B139-4617-B980-44F188D979AF (resized).jpegDCC17A10-B139-4617-B980-44F188D979AF (resized).jpeg

FCFE4BBD-7EF3-4A7A-9453-49F359BD47D2 (resized).pngFCFE4BBD-7EF3-4A7A-9453-49F359BD47D2 (resized).png
#7262 11 months ago

Hey guys this is my very first pin a NIB Pro. I have used the search function to resolve a few of my issues already but couldn't find anything on this. When the child is lit it shows an arrow on the right orbit and the left orbit flashing. The callout is shoot the left but the right is lit as well. If I shoot right it won't wrap all the way around and goes into the upper playfield and I can't accomplish anything up there. Is this the way? Or is there something defective? I already had to rig a switch up for the razorcrest multiball while I wait for a new board. The chip that detects the magnet on the swing target broke like my 3rd play.

#7263 11 months ago

My topper has arrived!

Now just need to get the game! Lol

#7264 11 months ago
Quoted from stompeN:

Hey guys this is my very first pin a NIB Pro. I have used the search function to resolve a few of my issues already but couldn't find anything on this. When the child is lit it shows an arrow on the right orbit and the left orbit flashing. The callout is shoot the left but the right is lit as well. If I shoot right it won't wrap all the way around and goes into the upper playfield and I can't accomplish anything up there. Is this the way? Or is there something defective? I already had to rig a switch up for the razorcrest multiball while I wait for a new board. The chip that detects the magnet on the swing target broke like my 3rd play.

Correct behavior.

#7265 11 months ago

My topper got shipped today.

#7266 11 months ago
Quoted from stompeN:

I think if you shoot right, it trips the opto and the upper diverter fires hopefully, slowing it so it drops into the child lanes, not the upper playfield. That's what mine does anyways. Only a soft shot right will drop into the upper playfield (Mando Head)

#7267 11 months ago

My topper came broken.

But my distributor is taking care of it.

Plastic broken and a scratch

#7268 11 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

My topper came broken.
But my distributor is taking care of it.
Plastic broken and a scratch

This is NOT the way.

#7269 11 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I think if you shoot right, it trips the opto and the upper diverter fires hopefully, slowing it so it drops into the child lanes, not the upper playfield. That's what mine does anyways. Only a soft shot right will drop into the upper playfield (Mando Head)

Ok thank you I will experiment.

#7270 11 months ago

May the 4th be with you.

#7271 11 months ago
Quoted from Stonehenged:

May the 4th be with you.

This is the way

#7272 11 months ago

If anyone is looking for a topper from this new run, I have a deposit on one that I am not going to buy. I originally put a deposit down after the first run sold out but then another distro contacted me with one. So I don't need a second topper

Not looking for anything extra. Just figured I would offer it up before make a for sale ad.

#7273 11 months ago

I have a Premium with maybe a couple hundred plays. My upper playfield left flipper is weak. When the ball drops onto the flipper, which is up to catch the ball, the flipper droops almost enough to drop the ball. When I flip it, it is barely able to get the ball over to the right flipper. Right flipper is fine. I took the cover off and used my finger to block the left flipper. The flipper stops at my finger, and I can push the flipper back down. When I try that with the right flipper, it flips my finger out of the way and locks into the upward position so that I can't push it down. I took the upper playfield assembly off, and took apart the left flipper. All the flipper assembly parts looked OK and everything was tight. I searched the forums, and the only thing I've found is some people have a wire that breaks, which stops the flippers from working altogether. That's not what I'm experiencing. I looked at the flipper rebuild kit, but none of the parts that come in the flipper rebuild kit seem to be worn on my machine. I'm thinking to just replace the coil (090-5032-ND). Before I order that, wanted to see if anyone had another suggestion about what could be causing the weak flipper. I've never had a flipper coil go bad, so I'm not sure of the symptoms. Since I haven't had it that long, seemed unlikely that the coil would have failed so soon. Thanks.

#7274 11 months ago
Quoted from JeepSnob:

I have a Premium with maybe a couple hundred plays. My upper playfield left flipper is weak. When the ball drops onto the flipper, which is up to catch the ball, the flipper droops almost enough to drop the ball. When I flip it, it is barely able to get the ball over to the right flipper. Right flipper is fine. I took the cover off and used my finger to block the left flipper. The flipper stops at my finger, and I can push the flipper back down. When I try that with the right flipper, it flips my finger out of the way and locks into the upward position so that I can't push it down. I took the upper playfield assembly off, and took apart the left flipper. All the flipper assembly parts looked OK and everything was tight. I searched the forums, and the only thing I've found is some people have a wire that breaks, which stops the flippers from working altogether. That's not what I'm experiencing. I looked at the flipper rebuild kit, but none of the parts that come in the flipper rebuild kit seem to be worn on my machine. I'm thinking to just replace the coil (090-5032-ND). Before I order that, wanted to see if anyone had another suggestion about what could be causing the weak flipper. I've never had a flipper coil go bad, so I'm not sure of the symptoms. Since I haven't had it that long, seemed unlikely that the coil would have failed so soon. Thanks.

Sure sounds like you have a broken coil stop. A couple bucks to change that out and should be good to go.

#7275 11 months ago

Would that be the 090-5032-ND part?

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Sure sounds like you have a broken coil stop. A couple bucks to change that out and should be good to go.

#7276 11 months ago
Quoted from JeepSnob:

Would that be the 090-5032-ND part?

Not the 090-5032-ND part, which is for the coil itself. The coil stop (pictured below) that’s at the end of the coil is what I think you’ll be needing. The way to test if it’s the needed part is press your finger against the bottom of the coil stop directly on the rivet and if it slightly moves, its broken. This is the exact part I’m talking about.

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

IMG_0517 (resized).jpegIMG_0517 (resized).jpeg

#7277 11 months ago

not sure if has been posted but when holding down the left flipper to sign into IC take a look at the topper. pretty cool of you ask me

#7278 11 months ago

I need some advice/direction from the group.

I have a Mando LE and just installed my topper. I also have the Hooked on Pinball Armor light kit, https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p229/Star-Wars-Mandalorian-LE-Pinball-Mod-Side-Rail-Kits.html#/ . They both are supposed to use the same CN6/12V light port.. I don't want to use a splitter as the topper was expensive and I like it having a dedicated line for it.

How else can I add power to light my Side Armor lights. I got a Power Supply from Pinball Life. https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-600-0489-00 . But none of the connectors are what I need.

#7279 11 months ago

I think the ticket dispenser connection on the cabinet node board can power the side armor lights 12v, but takes a different connector.

Just installed the armor lights today on mine and really like it

#7280 11 months ago

This is the way!!

IMG_1007 (resized).jpegIMG_1007 (resized).jpeg
#7281 11 months ago

This is definitely the Way to a fun time!

#7282 11 months ago

Hey folks,

I just installed my new topper. Question, the display on the topper is a bit crooked and it seems off. The right side is higher and the bottom part of the screen is cut off unless I step back. (I am not short, but decidedly average at 5'9"). This is giving me OCD. I did a brief couple of searches on this thread and didn't find anything. I am guessing I am not the first to encounter this issue. Any pointers on how to fix this? I am guessing I need to take the front off and adjust the mirror.

I have the wedge installed.

Thanks,

#7283 11 months ago
Quoted from dinot:

Hey folks,
I just installed my new topper. Question, the display on the topper is a bit crooked and it seems off. The right side is higher and the bottom part of the screen is cut off unless I step back. (I am not short, but decidedly average at 5'9"). This is giving me OCD. I did a brief couple of searches on this thread and didn't find anything. I am guessing I am not the first to encounter this issue. Any pointers on how to fix this? I am guessing I need to take the front off and adjust the mirror.
I have the wedge installed.
Thanks,

Yes, some tilted during shipment, with the only way to fix it is to take cover off, then adjust. At your height you should be able to see the bottom of the screen squarely. Topper made for 5’3” to see squarely and bottom of screen with wedge in place. I’m taller and see it no issues squarely, but my daughter is 5’4” and also see’s it squarely at the bottom.

#7284 11 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Yes, some tilted during shipment, with the only way to fix it is to take cover off, then adjust. At your height you should be able to see the bottom of the screen squarely. Topper made for 5’3” to see squarely and bottom of screen with wedge in place. I’m taller and see it no issues squarely, but my daughter is 5’4” and also see’s it squarely at the bottom.

Thanks. I removed the front of the topper but wasn't sure how I should be adjusting it. I sent a not to Stern support. Hopefully they have suggestions on what I need to do.

Thanks,

#7285 11 months ago
Quoted from dinot:

Thanks. I removed the front of the topper but wasn't sure how I should be adjusting it. I sent a not to Stern support. Hopefully they have suggestions on what I need to do.
Thanks,

Please post if they do. I am getting my game and topper this week.

#7286 11 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Please post if they do. I am getting my game and topper this week.

Will do.

#7287 11 months ago

I got this note from Stern:

I have seen this happen when the screen moves during shipping. The 3 screws in the front part of the bracket most likely came loose and the screen will need to be centered once more. Once this is done, the screws can be tighten up once more. To get to the screws, you will have to remove the front cover of the topper.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7288 11 months ago

Folks,

This did the trick. I'll add some flavor to my previous post.
You'll need:
- #1 Philips Screwdriver
- 1/4" socket
- #2 Philips Screwdriver (longer one)

Use the #1 Screwdriver on the black screws that I've circled in red. Behind those screws is a 1/4" nut. There are 6 across the front.
Remove the 2 black screws on top of that ledge in the front.

Note, that the 2 screws on that ledge are a different size useful for when you put everything back together.

The front cover can come off. (It may need to be pulled up slightly and then out)

There are 3 screws on the screen bracket that must be loosened. Loosen these a good bit. I only loosened them slightly at first and the screen wouldn't budge. The picture I have is after I moved the screen. Mine was noticeable further back. You will need the long #2 Philips to be able to access the 2 screws on the sides of the bracket.

Pull the screen as far forward as it will go.

With the machine on, check to make sure that the graphics are level. Mine needed to have one side moved.

Tighten the 3 bracket screws.

Reinstall the front.

This took me about 15 mins.
Topper (resized).jpgTopper (resized).jpgTopper2 (resized).jpgTopper2 (resized).jpg

#7289 11 months ago

My topper shipped today

#7290 11 months ago

Looking for some advice on the magnet. I’ve noticed mine isn’t really working the way it used to. It doesn’t always catch the ball and when it does, it barely moves the ball around. It used to fling that thing like crazy so something seems off.

I haven’t changed any of the settings for it and it does activate in the test menu but just doesn’t seem as powerful? Any suggestions? Does the magnet coil ever go bad?

#7291 11 months ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

Looking for some advice on the magnet. I’ve noticed mine isn’t really working the way it used to. It doesn’t always catch the ball and when it does, it barely moves the ball around. It used to fling that thing like crazy so something seems off.
I haven’t changed any of the settings for it and it does activate in the test menu but just doesn’t seem as powerful? Any suggestions? Does the magnet coil ever go bad?

When was the last time you cleaned and waxed that area and changed to some fresh balls?

The magnet effects work with a series of quick pulses of the magnet to throw the ball around. If there is too much drag on the playfield, it won't work right. It's 99% of the problem GOTG owners experience with the orb lock magnet, even if some will stubbornly refuse to admit it.

#7292 11 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

When was the last time you cleaned and waxed that area and changed to some fresh balls?
The magnet effects work with a series of quick pulses of the magnet to throw the ball around. If there is too much drag on the playfield, it won't work right. It's 99% of the problem GOTG owners experience with the orb lock magnet, even if some will stubbornly refuse to admit it.

That’s a good point! That area does naturally get less cleaning than the rest of the playfield due to accessibility and I can do a ball swap. I’ll give it a shot and see if it improves. Thanks!

#7293 11 months ago

Anyone have an extra left ramp protector for a premium? Heard cliffy is way backed up and I’m getting a premium soon. Thanks!

#7294 11 months ago

My pin just got automatically updated to code V1.42 ...

#7295 11 months ago

Got my game today. Only got a few games on it and still waiting for my topper but first impressions, I am a fan.

#7296 11 months ago

I got mine a month ago. I am really enjoying it as well. Fun pin.

Quoted from jorge5240:

Got my game today. Only got a few games on it and still waiting for my topper but first impressions, I am a fan.

#7297 11 months ago

Joined the Order of the bounty hunters picking up this Mandalorian pro after a local laser tag joint went out of biz! Really loving this pin. Carl Weathers on call outs!!!!! Makes me smile every time. Just curious if you guys can help me find a topper that’s not $2,000. I do think the official Stern topper is cool but I’d rather not spend that kind of dough on a topper for a pro model. It’s begging for something on top tho.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7298 11 months ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I started to post "It's amazing to me that some of you folks can just buy a machine without having played it" and then I realized that's exactly what I did for Mando, when it was initially announced.... sooo nevermind!

I knew I loved Deadpool and BM66 when I sought those out, but I guess there's something to be said about that "I have no idea what kind of experience I'm unboxing" excitement.

#7299 11 months ago
Quoted from Utubereefer:

Joined the Order of the bounty hunters picking up this Mandalorian pro after a local laser tag joint went out of biz! Really loving this pin. Carl Weathers on call outs!!!!! Makes me smile every time. Just curious if you guys can help me find a topper that’s not $2,000. I do think the official Stern topper is cool but I’d rather not spend that kind of dough on a topper for a pro model. It’s begging for something on top tho.[quoted image]

I have one of these Darksabers sitting on one of these stands. I also use some of this museum putty to hold it down. It looks pretty good to me! Having this also gives you the option to hit your friends after too many drinks/puffs

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083XHN1B9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XWWMQ3Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002VA9NA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#7300 11 months ago
Quoted from Utubereefer:

Joined the Order of the bounty hunters picking up this Mandalorian pro after a local laser tag joint went out of biz! Really loving this pin. Carl Weathers on call outs!!!!! Makes me smile every time. Just curious if you guys can help me find a topper that’s not $2,000. I do think the official Stern topper is cool but I’d rather not spend that kind of dough on a topper for a pro model. It’s begging for something on top tho.[quoted image]

Saw this on ebay

E4CEA24B-1E33-4CBC-971E-159A08E6233D (resized).pngE4CEA24B-1E33-4CBC-971E-159A08E6233D (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 19.95
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/146 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.