IMG_0093 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
IMG_9943 (resized).JPG
IMG_9753 (resized).JPG
IMG_9731 (resized).JPG
IMG_9718 (resized).JPG
mando_chal_777 (resized).png
mando_imp_2b (resized).png
2023-03-01T034349Z_606118462_RC2MKZ9F6JTJ_RTRMADP_3_TELEVISION-THE-MANDALORIAN-1024x683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 156.
#7051 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

Those with the Mando Topper, what are your thoughts on it. Is it worth the hefty price? Would you buy it again?

No and yes.

#7052 1 year ago

This. Its gorgeous, but expensive. I dont really look at it when Im playing, but looks awesome up there. Im in lake worth if you want to check it out in action some time.

#7053 1 year ago

Those with the Mando Topper, what are your thoughts on it. Is it worth the hefty price? Would you buy it again?

No and no, however if Dwight Xaqery can finish it off a little and add some more dynamic animations to the topper that sync up with the action better like modes, tilt, jackpots etc then yes and yes.

#7054 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

No and no, however if Dwight Xaqery can finish it off a little and add some more dynamic animations to the topper that sync up with the action better like modes, tilt, jackpots etc then yes and yes.

Agreed and fix the boot bug. Almost a slap in the face to all of us that got bent over for the price lol

#7055 1 year ago

Nope and Yep.

I look at it like a toddler...so much potential! Maybe one day it will be really really neat...or the president? Maybe a bad analogy.

#7056 1 year ago

The price is ridiculous, but I’d buy it all over again. Adds so much to the game, although I hope Xaqery will add even more considering the price we’ve paid. And I do look at it while playing the game a lot to see what I need to do next to light up Mandalorian Madness and how much Beskar is needed to earn perks. With the new season 3 airing now, it’s great fun to play after watching the show, cause you’re in the zone, lol.

#7057 1 year ago

It’s cool but not worth the price. I’d sell mine for msrp if folks are interested. I’ll buy a lexy light year module with it

#7058 1 year ago

I posted my topper if anyone is interested. Also, the family is playing mando less and less so thinking about selling my LE with or without the topper. I put an ad up. Kind of hard to sell the LE because it’s so different than any other LE and so different than the other mando models. I won’t be upset if it doesn’t sell as it’s my favorite le by far

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell mando LE. I didn’t think we would part with it but a lot of great pins coming out. I’ll take more pics but it’s mint. It has the following extras beyond all...”
2023-03-14
Howell, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 151 times

#7059 1 year ago

Hope someone can help, I received an uninstalled animated Grogu with my Mando Premium and need installation instructions/guidelines. It's the one made from Flippin Mods and has the necklace and egg. Have tried getting these directly, but no result for almost a month now. Thanks

#7060 1 year ago

Could really use some help with a rules question, as it's driving me nuts. I feel like I've asked it before, but don't believe I got a clear answer...

OK, here's the scenario:

Precious Cargo is flashing. However, the Razer Crest shot is not lit, meaning when I hit it, it makes no progress towards starting Precious Cargo. What do I need to do to get the Razer Crest shot to light so I can make progress and eventually start Precious Cargo?

#7061 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Could really use some help with a rules question, as it's driving me nuts. I feel like I've asked it before, but don't believe I got a clear answer...
OK, here's the scenario:
Precious Cargo is flashing. However, the Razer Crest shot is not lit, meaning when I hit it, it makes no progress towards starting Precious Cargo. What do I need to do to get the Razer Crest shot to light so I can make progress and eventually start Precious Cargo?

You need to complete a hunter or drain between Multiballs to relight Razorcrest. I'm pretty sure that holds true for Precious cargo once you finish that 3rd MB. You need to do 1 MB/hurry up per ball and get an eb or be really good at the orbits.

#7062 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

You need to complete a hunter or drain between Multiballs to relight Razorcrest. I'm pretty sure that holds true for Precious cargo once you finish that 3rd MB. You need to do 1 MB/hurry up per ball and get an eb or be really good at the orbits.

Considering I didn't play any hunter modes during that game, that makes sense.

Wish this was more obvious. I'm no dummy when it comes to rules.

#7063 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Considering I didn't play any hunter modes during that game, that makes sense.
Wish this was more obvious. I'm no dummy when it comes to rules.

I was kinda shocked to see you asking a rules question and honored to hopefully help! I didn't get the game til after 1.0 but I think they added that later because you could just rail the middle shot and blaze through the Mbs. I really suck at the orbits and usually only complete hunter with "luck"

#7064 1 year ago

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “All - Have a like new Mandalorian Stern Topper in Original Box, all hardware and instructions (Taken off game that was sold). Shipping to continental US included in final price. Pl...”
2023-03-13
Bay Village, OH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 60 times

All I have a Like new Mando Topper in box (with instructions and bracket) Barely used and taken off my game that was sold. Free shipping is included with final sale. Please PM via pinside if anyone has interest. Thx. Chris

#7065 1 year ago

Xaqery any chance you can give us some hope the topper is going to get some more love? These things need to be more interactive with better animations for the price. Thanks Dwight for reading.

#7066 1 year ago

This game continues to kick my ass and that's a major reason I love it. Each shot feels tense. And yet, I feel like, "I'll get it this time, just one more game"!

#7067 1 year ago

Just to share, I submitted another "bug report / feature request" to [email protected] regarding the following. This is actually the second time I've sent these two in (first submission was Oct 2022).

1) Shaker Issue - It seems as though the shaker adjustment "MINIMAL USE" is pretty much identical to "MAXIMAL USE." I'd like to keep using the shaker motor enabled on my machine but the "MINIMAL USE" option (which I would expect to be as minimal as I can get other than "disabled") seems like the same intensity/frequency/etc as MAXIMAL. Is this perhaps a bug? The "MAXIMAL/MINIMAL" setting is a little too much for my tastes, hence the bug report.

2) Upper Playfield Flippers - Could your team add an adjustment that, when enabled, disables the upper playfield flippers unless a ball has been validated as properly entering the upper playfield? I ask because I would prefer (on my home machine) that the upper flippers didn't fire every time I flipped the lower ones. This is partially motivated by keeping the mechanical noise down and partially motivated by reducing the unnecessary wear/tear on the upper playfield flippers. I could see folks wanting to have the upper flippers enabled all the time (ready for upper playfield sneak-ins, for example) but for home use I'd rather those upper flippers stay dead unless I'm in a validated upper playfield situation.

#7068 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Just to share, I submitted another "bug report / feature request" to [email protected] regarding the following. This is actually the second time I've sent these two in (first submission was Oct 2022).
1) Shaker Issue - It seems as though the shaker adjustment "MINIMAL USE" is pretty much identical to "MAXIMAL USE." I'd like to keep using the shaker motor enabled on my machine but the "MINIMAL USE" option (which I would expect to be as minimal as I can get other than "disabled") seems like the same intensity/frequency/etc as MAXIMAL. Is this perhaps a bug? The "MAXIMAL/MINIMAL" setting is a little too much for my tastes, hence the bug report.
2) Upper Playfield Flippers - Could your team add an adjustment that, when enabled, disables the upper playfield flippers unless a ball has been validated as properly entering the upper playfield? I ask because I would prefer (on my home machine) that the upper flippers didn't fire every time I flipped the lower ones. This is partially motivated by keeping the mechanical noise down and partially motivated by reducing the unnecessary wear/tear on the upper playfield flippers. I could see folks wanting to have the upper flippers enabled all the time (ready for upper playfield sneak-ins, for example) but for home use I'd rather those upper flippers stay dead unless I'm in a validated upper playfield situation.

I think the setting is frequency of use during gameplay only, nothing more. Same power.

#7069 1 year ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I think the setting is frequency of use during gameplay only, nothing more. Same power.

That's what I thought as well, but it seemed to me (back in October, at least) that the frequency was just about the same on MINIMAL as it was on MAXIMAL. I didn't do a super thorough analysis of when the shaker went off in each configuration, but I definitely remember "MINIMAL" not seeming very minimal.

#7070 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

DRAINED!!! After losing that last ball, THIS IS THE WAY lit up as my bonus points were calculating, but there was nothing I could do with it as the game ended there for me. Heartbreaking, but still satisfying.

This is the way. Ironic, huh?

#7071 1 year ago

I have a really sweet deal on a Mando Premium for anyone thinking about picking up this game. I still LOVE this game but my local arcade has a pro and I only have room for 2 pins. DP and GZ are on the way.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152508

#7072 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

I have a really sweet deal on a Mando Premium for anyone thinking about picking up this game. I still LOVE this game but my local arcade has a pro and I only have room for 2 pins. DP and GZ are on the way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152508

Good deal for someone. GLWTS!

#7073 1 year ago

Does anyone have any adjustment pointers for being able to backhand the right scoop? I can consistently backhand the right ramp but just can’t seem to line up on that scoop cleanly.

#7074 1 year ago

Deleted.

#7075 1 year ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

Does anyone have any adjustment pointers for being able to backhand the right scoop? I can consistently backhand the right ramp but just can’t seem to line up on that scoop cleanly.

I put In smaller posts by the slingshots makes all the shots easier than the huge fat posts It comes with … my right ramp backhand still rejects 50% of time

#7076 1 year ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

You mean the up/down 180 degree scoop?

I find that a pretty clunky shot at the best of times, I’ve taken it apart and tweaked it more than once, if anyone has a super smooth up/down 180 scoop I’d love to know what you did! Nothing more annoying than hitting it and it rejecting multiple times resulting in you missing your SJP.

#7077 1 year ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

Edit: oops, you meant the scoop and not the ramp; disregard!

Question comes up a lot, check out this post for some solutions:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/136#post-7329639

#7078 1 year ago

Thank you for the suggestions everyone. I have the machine mostly dialed in at this point. Just need to correct an issue with the ball entering the upper playfield occasionally. Going to try a suggestion of adding a washer on the assembly from earlier in the post. Hopefully that gets me squared away.

#7079 1 year ago

Radio silence from Dwight guess he is knee deep working on Venom code, excited to see what he comes up with for that one but would love to know Mando is going to get a final code go over, especially the topper.

#7080 1 year ago

Mando le is going Sunday. I still have the topper for $2k shipped if anyone is interested.

#7081 1 year ago

As our day 2 mod of this 7 day event, we bring you the Mandalorian "This Is The Way" speaker panel accent. This accent piece for your Mandalorian (Pro , Premium, Le) pinball machine brings a bit of Beskar Armor to your game! Made from laser cut metal and powder coated in the Beskar powder that is on the Le games from the factory, this piece is a simple yet impactful cosmetic addition to an already great looking game. Reach out with any questions. We will have a few of these at the Texas Pinball Festival and will have more available within the next few weeks following the show as they are in production. Price is $80.00. For more information and to order yours now please visit

https://backalleycreations.com/collections/mandalorian-pinball-mods/products/this-is-the-way-speaker-panel-accent

mando (resized).PNGmando (resized).PNGthumbnail_IMG_2333 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_2333 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_2331 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_2331 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_2332 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_2332 (resized).jpg
#7082 1 year ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

As our day 2 mod of this 7 day event, we bring you the Mandalorian "This Is The Way" speaker panel accent. This accent piece for your Mandalorian (Pro , Premium, Le) pinball machine brings a bit of Beskar Armor to your game! Made from laser cut metal and powder coated in the Beskar powder that is on the Le games from the factory, this piece is a simple yet impactful cosmetic addition to an already great looking game. Reach out with any questions. We will have a few of these at the Texas Pinball Festival and will have more available within the next few weeks following the show as they are in production. Price is $80.00. For more information and to order yours now please visit
https://backalleycreations.com/collections/mandalorian-pinball-mods/products/this-is-the-way-speaker-panel-accent
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’m in. Looks great.

#7083 1 year ago

I was asked to design a Mandalorian sign for someone's gameroom. It will be very similar in size to the Bond sign below (18 x 26 inches). The below signs will give you an idea of the quality. They are made from wood and hand painted. The grey in the image will be painted metallic silver. If you may have some interest in the sign, PM to get on the pre-sale list. Thanks very much.

20DA87A1-4FCA-4ABE-9A68-507C780AACBC (resized).png20DA87A1-4FCA-4ABE-9A68-507C780AACBC (resized).pngAE569A40-2F80-4096-872C-659628DA4FE2 (resized).jpegAE569A40-2F80-4096-872C-659628DA4FE2 (resized).jpeg615200C3-934B-4234-BFE9-FD71F5F93A38 (resized).jpeg615200C3-934B-4234-BFE9-FD71F5F93A38 (resized).jpegBB9B91B4-ACB8-4B2F-85A0-1193AAF7D9DF (resized).jpegBB9B91B4-ACB8-4B2F-85A0-1193AAF7D9DF (resized).jpegE85D7220-DC23-4AE0-A65B-C78F6335157C (resized).jpegE85D7220-DC23-4AE0-A65B-C78F6335157C (resized).jpeg
#7084 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I was asked to design a Mandalorian sign for someone's gameroom. It will be very similar in size to the Bond sign below (18 x 26 inches). The below signs will give you an idea of the quality. They are made from wood and hand painted. The grey in the image will be painted metallic silver. If you may have some interest in the sign, PM to get on the pre-sale list. Thanks very much.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What’s the cost on one of these?

#7085 1 year ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

What’s the cost on one of these?

Don’t have the price yet, usually in the $165-$185 range depending on the complexity of the design. Likely raise the helmet and slogan off the surface for a nice effect, like the ZOSO symbols on LZ.03A718ED-BF5F-4CD1-9E51-8AD2DBF990B6 (resized).jpeg03A718ED-BF5F-4CD1-9E51-8AD2DBF990B6 (resized).jpeg27DCA978-C87D-4DD1-9899-33762CBFDFE6 (resized).jpeg27DCA978-C87D-4DD1-9899-33762CBFDFE6 (resized).jpeg

#7086 1 year ago

They look too good for my gameroom

#7087 12 months ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Yes, it would be good to at least make the Upper Playfield Flippers adjustment Optional. Also agree with you comment in regards to the Shaker motor, I ended up disabling it for now.

#7088 12 months ago

Warning ; Very long post …

read if you care to help I would really appreciate it.

I have a kind of difficult question for a mando expert around plastic #25 there is a screw there; mine is super loose and can’t tighten I need to get to the bottom to access the nut however I’m not quite sure how or what i have to dissemble ; attached are some pics .

A6AD16A2-6FEE-433B-95C3-6C4384370AC1 (resized).jpegA6AD16A2-6FEE-433B-95C3-6C4384370AC1 (resized).jpeg

Do I have to remove that entire left plastic piece just to tighten that screw?(not the small plastic guard I mean that entire piece within IG-88 or the robot on it )

5911C0FC-5B36-4A45-BD02-FE610654116C (resized).jpeg5911C0FC-5B36-4A45-BD02-FE610654116C (resized).jpeg

Any easier way ?

Here are more screws I assume need to be removed

02800E48-5856-470C-80D9-50AC0EC69C03 (resized).jpeg02800E48-5856-470C-80D9-50AC0EC69C03 (resized).jpeg
This black screw

9238CE49-8EB0-4283-8F04-4980E600C763 (resized).jpeg9238CE49-8EB0-4283-8F04-4980E600C763 (resized).jpeg

This one

Here is a side view of what I’m trying to access

CB1D9246-BE2C-4039-8AD6-181B3DF101FE (resized).jpegCB1D9246-BE2C-4039-8AD6-181B3DF101FE (resized).jpeg

It looks like there are three things. I need to remove the screw right next to number 25 (below to the right a little)the nut below it and then the black screw above it all shown in pics I hope…

Seems like a lot of work just to fix one loose screw oof;

I don’t believe I have to remove the nut attached to the second light above the first light where #25 is ….

That would be near plastic #27….

However it all looks like one piece but maybe I could just remove those aforementioned pieces that will give me enough play to stick an ignition wrench to hold the nut while I tighten screw .

Many thanks if anyone can help or has experience ; I’m very new so this beyond my expertise but would hate to pay the guy $200(rate for first hour)to fix one loose screw cause I’m OCD.

I’m scared

#7089 12 months ago

Remove the black screw, silver screw, silver nut. Gently lift and lay on its right side on the playfield so you can see underneath.

Pinside_forum_7481121_1 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7481121_1 (resized).jpg
#7090 12 months ago

Joined the club & started weathering some ships for the playfield too today.

06599854-007A-4698-BBD4-40BCE33560F8 (resized).jpeg06599854-007A-4698-BBD4-40BCE33560F8 (resized).jpegDB13B478-0A74-4272-9445-31424A6B5E1A (resized).jpegDB13B478-0A74-4272-9445-31424A6B5E1A (resized).jpegA0A56963-66B5-41FE-B82C-4F265797C43B (resized).jpegA0A56963-66B5-41FE-B82C-4F265797C43B (resized).jpeg23D84155-EF9E-4BD8-B764-3E97471C49CF (resized).jpeg23D84155-EF9E-4BD8-B764-3E97471C49CF (resized).jpeg2E9059E3-0E6B-4C2D-AE4A-34B6D9718269 (resized).jpeg2E9059E3-0E6B-4C2D-AE4A-34B6D9718269 (resized).jpeg6B48E8F0-407E-44D2-93B4-BFB0CC5965F7 (resized).jpeg6B48E8F0-407E-44D2-93B4-BFB0CC5965F7 (resized).jpeg92577C32-A6DF-43C3-9ECA-5CBB0444537D (resized).jpeg92577C32-A6DF-43C3-9ECA-5CBB0444537D (resized).jpegCA76AB86-9894-418F-B034-2C058ABBB3C8 (resized).jpegCA76AB86-9894-418F-B034-2C058ABBB3C8 (resized).jpeg82D9B6C4-D55E-42C2-AB79-63B1C7FF455B (resized).jpeg82D9B6C4-D55E-42C2-AB79-63B1C7FF455B (resized).jpeg

#7091 12 months ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Remove the black screw, silver screw, silver nut. Gently lift and lay on its right side on the playfield so you can see underneath.
[quoted image]

Thanks your the man!

Just one last thing. Do you mean lay it on the left side ? Or you mean the right side from the picture you reposted ;

Seems it would be tight unless I tilted it left

But if there’s enough play I should be able to tighten the screw and nut

#7092 12 months ago
Quoted from Hasi:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are those the standard side rails? Don't own a Mando but those look really cool!

#7093 12 months ago
Quoted from Hasi:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome aboard! I absolutely love the look of the Mando LE machine. I’d consider upgrading to it at some point on looks alone.

#7094 12 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Are those the standard side rails? Don't own a Mando but those look really cool!

Yeah those are the LE side rails, they look amazing, Mando LE is a stunning package, add some chrome t moulding and that backglass pops!!

#7095 12 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thanks your the man!
Just one last thing. Do you mean lay it on the left side ? Or you mean the right side from the picture you reposted ;
Seems it would be tight unless I tilted it left
But if there’s enough play I should be able to tighten the screw and nut

Either way is fine depending on how much slack you have. I can't remember if that piece has wires attached to it or not. If not just pull it all the way off. If it does, just gently turn it to one side and look under the plastic.

#7096 12 months ago

So in my game after I hit the scoop two or three times extra ball lights up do you know in the settings where I can adjust this?
I cannot find it. Thank you.

#7097 12 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

So in my game after I hit the scoop two or three times extra ball lights up do you know in the settings where I can adjust this?
I cannot find it. Thank you.

The stock setting is to give an extra ball when you start your second mission (maybe this is what you're referring to). To change this just go into the "Game settings" and toggle through to setting # 28 (Missions Extra Ball) and either turn it off or change it to whatever number you want.

#7098 12 months ago
Quoted from Buckman:

The stock setting is to give an extra ball when you start your second mission (maybe this is what you're referring to). To change this just go into the "Game settings" and toggle through to setting # 28 (Missions Extra Ball) and either turn it off or change it to whatever number you want.

Hmmm I see the issue is that it’s lighting the extra ball for the first mission not the second ;it doesn’t give it to you automatically you have to hit the scoop to light it up after the first mission then hit the scoop 1 or 2 times to get the extra ball..

I take it is same adjustment or near there ?

Many thanks

#7099 12 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Hmmm I see the issue is that it’s lighting the extra ball for the first mission not the second ;it doesn’t give it to you automatically you have to hit the scoop to light it up after the first mission then hit the scoop 1 or 2 times to get the extra ball..

I take it is same adjustment or near there ?

Many thanks

I'm thinking this is the one you're referring to (not sure if things changed with the different code versions - I just downloaded 1.41 yesterday and I noticed the extra ball thing after starting a couple of missions - and as you mentioned it lights the extra ball and then you have to hit the scoop again to collect the extra ball).

I changed the setting to "4", figured I'd try that instead of getting what seems like a free extra ball all the time.

#7100 11 months ago

I joined the club with a pro yesterday. Is there anything I should be proactive about protecting on this game? I saw a ramp protector to prevent cracks. Is that a common issue?
Also are there are any mod recommendations or common issues I should look for?
Thanks in advance! I’m really enjoying the game so far.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Helena, AL
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,782 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/142 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.