05A6DA3F-CB3C-4BD5-8B5D-102E68716758 (resized).jpeg
3A45954A-3BF5-405F-902D-0570D396D935 (resized).jpeg
B867AB30-48F8-4030-966E-4226E5F55FAF (resized).jpeg
6D86A915-5370-4DA8-A430-2C5181C1AA7A (resized).jpeg
Genie (resized).png
0C55EC51-6C22-4457-B198-3EED97518BDC (resized).jpeg
98DD39AB-534A-4D7B-BBEB-0F50A628C7C0 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

32 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,968 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 140.
#6851 17 days ago

Xaqery
Before the last update, wasn’t the top of the beskar bar the award level? Now it just shows the same as the bottom showing the current total.

45495F6C-D93C-4733-9237-98CE7E444FF6 (resized).jpeg

#6852 17 days ago
Quoted from daley:

Just joined the club with a premium. I see in early game play video that after you completed each stage of an an encounter the up post would stop the ball and you would see a video clip, like the Boulder taking out the stormtroopers. The game I have has the latest code and it doesn't seem to do that anymore. Did the extra clips get taken away with code updates?

I see in the code update read me file that there should be a feature adjustment "SKIP ENCOUNTER BONUS LEVELS" that can be adjusted that should deal with my issue but I do not see this feature adjustment anywhere. Am I just blind?

#6853 17 days ago
Quoted from daley:

Just joined the club with a premium. I see in early game play video that after you completed each stage of an an encounter the up post would stop the ball and you would see a video clip, like the Boulder taking out the stormtroopers. The game I have has the latest code and it doesn't seem to do that anymore. Did the extra clips get taken away with code updates?

Latest code/premium here and mine still catches the ball on encounter completion. Even with a double flipper/skip

#6854 17 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Latest code/premium here and mine still catches the ball on encounter completion. Even with a double flipper/skip

On completion of the whole encounter or each level? It used to have a bonus round and a clip after each level. Now it is just after the conclusion of the whole encounter.

#6855 17 days ago
Quoted from daley:

On completion of the whole encounter or each level? It used to have a bonus round and a clip after each level. Now it is just after the conclusion of the whole encounter.

Pro owner here. But the earlier code updates had “bonus levels” after each level. Now bonus is at the end of completing all 3 levels for encounter x 3. So I’m assuming this would mean instead of 9 bonus rounds and post stops for premium it would be 3.

#6856 16 days ago

I hope a code update comes soon

#6857 16 days ago
Quoted from daley:

Apologies, I misunderstood there. You are correct, I'm seeing the same thing. Only after completing 1/2/3 red lights and finishing the whole encounter.

#6858 15 days ago

Guess what after 1.7k plays I hit the right ramp and the plastic on it straight up broke ; ordering a replacement but such a shame ..

I’m gonna test to see if I can still play with it cracked like that

Can’t really play with it cracked ball goes flying and hits glass oof
907917FC-926E-40B4-A29E-A78AB9BA12F4 (resized).jpeg

Luckily I found replacement for $30 just surprised Would snap off so soon

#6859 15 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

Guess what after 1.7k plays I hit the right ramp and the plastic on it straight up broke ; ordering a replacement but such a shame ..
[quoted image]

you talking about the top protector for the ramp?

#6860 15 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

you talking about the top protector for the ramp?

Yes it totally snapped in half stern has been great already emailed them for a new one ;

It’s the top cover for right ramp;

I can’t be guessing my machine the only one with this ….

#6861 15 days ago

Hmm don't have that one cracked yet, how many games on it?
However my right large plastic is cracked. Curious if stern would replace that. Munsters and Godzilla both had the riveted stand ups of a character break off pretty quick after being on route....freaking pinball.

#6862 15 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hmm don't have that one cracked yet, how many games on it?
However my right large plastic is cracked. Curious if stern would replace that. Munsters and Godzilla both had the riveted stand ups of a character break off pretty quick after being on route....freaking pinball.

I mostly played it myself and have around 1600 plays; totally unplayable lol

#6863 15 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

I mostly played it myself and have around 1600 plays; totally unplayable lol

Ah that riveted ramp top... ya idk why but those always seem to break. I can only assume ours will break being on route.....

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 11.04.28 AM (resized).png
#6864 15 days ago

That’s why I had to make my own to fix it.

68BB6F2D-8B88-4F5F-95BE-50770341D2D9 (resized).jpeg
#6865 15 days ago

It would be better if the plastic was formed properly over the ramp instead of stress inducing rivets. Or better yet, if it was a metal piece like a habitrail type design. If someone decided to make this...

#6866 15 days ago

so contacting stern via phone is an absolute nightmare; email is meh; does anyone know the turn around time roughly for warranty parts if they actually do get back to you lol

Quoted from taylor34:

That’s why I had to make my own to fix it.
[quoted image]

Does anyone know who's got the wisdom.... if the replacement piece this fine person made will fit and work on a pro model?

is the right ramp cover piece the same design on pro/le/premium?

I know there is a difference in that area between the premium/le and pro;

Many thanks guys ; so bummed to have no mando i was just starting to break through on my scores.

#6867 15 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

[quoted image]

When I first got my game, I noticed the ball jumping a bit going up that ramp flap. I raised the playfield & backed the nut off just a bit (the nut holding that flap down under the playfield). You could see the bend in the flap decrease which made a more fluid transition.

#6868 15 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

so contacting stern via phone is an absolute nightmare; email is meh; does anyone know the turn around time roughly for warranty parts if they actually do get back to you lol

1.5 - 2 years.

#6869 15 days ago
Quoted from Belvedere:

When I first got my game, I noticed the ball jumping a bit going up that ramp flap. I raised the playfield & backed the nut off just a bit (the nut holding that flap down under the playfield). You could see the bend in the flap decrease which made a more fluid transition.

+1 I did the same with mine soon after I got it and noticed a difference where it didn’t hit the protector as much. I also purchased a back up protector.

#6870 15 days ago

RIP to one of the razorcrest guns. I guess an airball hit it during a multiball

razorcrestGun (resized).png
#6871 15 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

[quoted image]

Super glue maybe?

#6872 15 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

[quoted image]

Yep. Superglue. I have lost them a couple times. Superglue holds great until the next airball.

#6873 15 days ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yep. Superglue. I have lost them a couple times. Superglue holds great until the next airball.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was worried it would just break again but it sounds inevitable. I thought about drilling it out and a small piece of wire with super glue.

At the time I was more mad about losing a really good round of I like those odds.

#6874 15 days ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

It would be better if the plastic was formed properly over the ramp instead of stress inducing rivets. Or better yet, if it was a metal piece like a habitrail type design. If someone decided to make this...

Yeah, that's why mine is formed without the rivets and the correct angle down. The rivet stuff isn’t a good design.

#6875 15 days ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I have a 3D printed one that goes on top of the existing plastic and supports it fully, look back a few months in this thread. Wasn’t much interest at the time, my premium on route shoots great with it but it is visually restrictive.

#6876 15 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

[quoted image]

Same with mine, used epoxy glue. It is still on there.

#6877 14 days ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I have a 3D printed one that goes on top of the existing plastic and supports it fully, look back a few months in this thread. Wasn’t much interest at the time, my premium on route shoots great with it but it is visually restrictive.

Interesting. Maybe you can refresh with a pic?

#6878 14 days ago

Does anyone have a good solution to stop the right return from moving? I've had this game for only a week, and it's moved twice already. It seems really difficult to stay there with only a single screw.

It's constantly moving and then getting a ball stuck here.

image000000 (resized).jpg
#6879 14 days ago
Quoted from Knippen8:

Does anyone have a good solution to stop the right return from moving? I've had this game for only a week, and it's moved twice already. It seems really difficult to stay there with only a single screw.
[quoted image]

I have not had this issue and have disassembled my whole playfield for a protector and a mod in that area so I have re-installed that wireform many times. Seems like a more substantial washer could help for you, that does not interfere with the ball? There are silicone washers as well, you could try a small one under the factory washer, might keep it from sliding.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=154&search=Washer

#6880 14 days ago

Love this game!

#6882 14 days ago
Quoted from Knippen8:

Is there any adjustment you can make on the other end of the wireform? I had a similar issue with godzilla. I kept adjusting at the inlane and it kept moving. After I adjusted and tightened at the other end, it never moved again.

#6883 14 days ago

#6884 13 days ago
Quoted from Knippen8:

[quoted image]

Use a washer below the wireform (you have to balance it on the top of the post, the gently place the ramp on top) then a washer on top like in your pic and screw them down pretty tight, you won’t have any more issues.

My LE came with the left ramp wireform completely loose out of the box.

#6885 13 days ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

[quoted image]

Happened to me as well... Considered using a spring or drewing a hole and a screw or something... Did the easy way and just glued it with pattex classic glue. Holding up quite well so far

#6886 13 days ago
Quoted from Knippen8:

[quoted image]

I had this issue as well and found that the post it screws into at the top of the inlane guide was loose and free to spin. Once I tightened up the nylock nut under the playfield for that post it hasn't moved since.

#6887 12 days ago

So I had this planned months ago but the last quarter of last year was rough what with the misses and her health dramatically declining. But things have began to pick up the last few weeks so back on the pinball train.

Finally got round to completing and finishing up my Beskar Camtono mod, internally lighted with an amber light like in the show and compete with a stack of Beskar. Mounting this either on the pop bumper or at the front of the right hand ramp plastic.

744CAD0C-7928-4CC3-A0B2-CE071E5D87C6 (resized).jpeg
3712BFE5-0249-4981-B99C-3D320E118B07 (resized).jpeg2C470324-9056-4347-84EA-4F0CF457E7DA (resized).jpeg9224B631-C216-404D-9441-04B99ADF330A (resized).jpeg7D30482B-9F6F-428D-8DA8-F402738CBE6D (resized).jpeg

#6888 11 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

So I had this planned months ago but the last quarter of last year was rough what with the misses and her health dramatically declining. But things have began to pick up the last few weeks so back on the pinball train.
Finally got round to completing and finishing up my Beskar Camtono mod, internally lighted with an amber light like in the show and compete with a stack of Beskar. Mounting this either on the pop bumper or at the front of the right hand ramp plastic.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Would love to see a couple pics in the proposed mounting spots.

#6889 11 days ago

Finally got my replacement right ramp cover in the mail pretty fast from a fellow pinsidern I’ve had mando withdrawals all week ..

I hope the screw holes match up if not I’ll make new ones overall shape loos legit what do you guys think

E98A9FF7-0FC4-4B28-9D40-080BDAB475E6 (resized).jpeg
#6890 10 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

... what do you guys think

sad to have that part covered and not more visible

why not simply use soft (not to soft, not to hard) transparent plastic ? one you can easy cut with a cisor (thats why i'm keeping old playfield protector i removed from a pin i bought ! lol)

even if here, i understand that the under part/entry ramp without holes may not be enough to keep ball under control...

#6891 10 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

Finally got my replacement right ramp cover in the mail pretty fast from a fellow pinsidern I’ve had mando withdrawals all week ..
I hope the screw holes match up if not I’ll make new ones overall shape loos legit what do you guys think
[quoted image]

I would make sure you adjust the ramp pitch to stop it from hitting the plastic so hard. Mine did that when I first got it until I adjusted the nut on the back of the playfield that controls the pitch of that right u turn ramp.

Marco sells the original plastic protector for only $30, so I picked one up as a spare.
https://www.pinballlife.com/the-mandalorian-anti-loft-right-ramp-shield-assembly.html

#6892 10 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I would make sure you adjust the ramp pitch to stop it from hitting the plastic so hard. Mine did that when I first got it until I adjusted the nut on the back of the playfield that controls the pitch of that right u turn ramp.

This also makes a difference when trying to back hand the ramp too.

Mines tightened to the point the ramp stops being able to move then another 1/4 turn, anymore and it made the entrance steeper/more harsh.

#6893 10 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Marco sells the original plastic protector for only $30, so I picked one up as a spare.
https://www.pinballlife.com/the-mandalorian-anti-loft-right-ramp-shield-assembly.html

I don’t quite understand what you mean by doing this it’s something I’d like to do any chance to explain. It to me further ? Where is this ramp pitch nut I did not see it

#6894 10 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

I don’t quite understand what you mean by doing this it’s something I’d like to do any chance to explain. It to me further ? Where is this ramp pitch nut I did not see it

I didn't adjust anything when I put on the ramp fix. It doesn't need to be adjusted at all in my opinion. Maybe if you're using the factory stuff.

#6895 10 days ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I didn't adjust anything when I put on the ramp fix. It doesn't need to be adjusted at all in my opinion. Maybe if you're using the factory stuff.

I’m going to drive to location to install it now should be pretty straight forward

Thanks again will post pics abs updates when done

#6896 10 days ago

Many thanks to Taylor34 for the ramp
Cover it is well done abs made Well

New right ramp cover successfully installed it was soooooo hard to do there’s no room in there to work even with ignition wrenches ;
Holy hell that was tough !!!

Looks great about to test

I don’t care that it’s not see through seems way better than original and looks phat

84264D2A-FA9E-4553-9C53-52E03894B890 (resized).jpeg

#6897 10 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

I’m out of the country and away from my Mando so no way to get a picture at the moment. There is a nut you can adjust on the underside of the playfield to adjust the angle of the metal flap leading into the right ramp. Some tweaks will get it so it doesn’t smack the plastic. Even without a picture it should be easy to find

#6898 10 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I’m out of the country and away from my Mando so no way to get a picture at the moment. There is a nut you can adjust on the underside of the playfield to adjust the angle of the metal flap leading into the right ramp. Some tweaks will get it so it doesn’t smack the plastic. Even without a picture it should be easy to find

Now I understand what you mean bear with me I have a real bad learn disability I ask a lot of repetitive questions ….

I will have to check that out so it basically adjusts the angle of that entry ramp

What do the different adjustment do I take it one is for higher and one is for lower ; I’m away from location so can’t check until Tmmrw thank youb

#6899 10 days ago
Quoted from Cire113:

Now I understand what you mean bear with me I have a real bad learn disability I ask a lot of stupid questions ….
I will have to check that out so it basically adjusts the angle of that entry ramp
What do the different adjustment do I take it one is for higher and one is for lower ; I’m away from location so can’t check until Tmmrw thank youb

if I remember right if it is too tight, it makes the flap bow in too much. Get it so it is just tight enough the the flap doesn’t deflect when the ball hits it. It it is all the way tightened down, the ball will smack the plastic on hard shots

#6900 10 days ago

Just joined the club yesterday - didn’t expect to ever own this title, but have fallen for it after playing at a friends’ (who then sold it to me).

Loaded pro, this thing is gorgeous.

A5E9B2E5-4CB8-4BC7-A849-D53710245116 (resized).jpegBEBE29A6-12EA-43F7-925D-107E1C0BD920 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 8.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
8,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 269.99
Playfield - Other
Cheap Drainz Shop
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
There are 6,968 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 140.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.