Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 157.
#6701 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I reached my hand In and this was in my LE
[quoted image]

Great - thanks. Doesn't look like any spare sling plastics or others?

#6702 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Great - thanks. Doesn't look like any spare sling plastics or others?

No, just key chain stuff and a Manual

#6703 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

No, just key chain stuff and a Manual

Thanks alot - really appreciate you checking for me.

#6704 1 year ago

Does anybody know what are the goals for Beskar amounts in the topper?.... does something happen as your total increase? Are there different levels?

#6705 1 year ago

Once you get to 20000, it awards you with Bescar Bonanza. In that game, you hit the scoop to collect all the items in the foundry. Then it resets back to 0.

#6706 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Once you get to 20000, it awards you with Bescar Bonanza. In that game, you hit the scoop to collect all the items in the foundry. Then it resets back to 0.

Interesting... strange, but interesting.... I don't like the reset part....

#6707 1 year ago

Playing the pro and afterwards my own LE, just made me think how harder the Premium/LE is. The scoop for super jackpots, the miniplayfield, the magnet in the back all make this machine so much harder and more unpredictable than the Pro.

#6708 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Anyone got any info?

Sorry dude it was a late one by the time we got home and we’ve had this StrepA since which wow is rough!!

Just went into my LE and the only plastics are key chain plastics, my goodie bag is exactly the same as Happys above.

6E778448-141E-4B0C-A796-EFF7954B4D41 (resized).jpeg6E778448-141E-4B0C-A796-EFF7954B4D41 (resized).jpeg
#6709 1 year ago

Anyone have any extra wire-form ramps?

#6710 1 year ago

Found some mystery screws in the coin box

PXL_20221221_032415262 (resized).jpgPXL_20221221_032415262 (resized).jpg
#6711 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry dude it was a late one by the time we got home and we’ve had this StrepA since which wow is rough!!
Just went into my LE and the only plastics are key chain plastics, my goodie bag is exactly the same as Happys above.[quoted image]

Thanks J85M . Hope you all get better.

#6712 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

[quoted image]

The screw with the "dome" top looks like it may hold the upper playfield plastic together. I don't know the technical term for that type of screw.
Not sure abut the others.

#6713 1 year ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

The screw with the "dome" top looks like it may hold the upper playfield plastic together. I don't know the technical term for that type of screw.
Not sure abut the others.

They call that a "Pan Head" screw

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6714 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

[quoted image]

The longer, narrow screw is the screw that attaches the shooter-lane switch to the bracket. These come off frequently. Check that you still have 2 on your switch.

#6715 1 year ago

Question. Trying to understand Ambush a little better.
To start Ambush (on Prem/Le), you have to shoot the U-Turn, then the scoop on the left?? When does the U-Turn become a U-Turn vs Going into the loop? Once in Ambush, you have to hit two Ambush shots (white shots - which is random), do they then turn blue??
Hoping I'm making sense in my question(s), but probably not .
Thank you

#6716 1 year ago

I just noticed if you hit the left flipper to get the “taunt” to play while the topper is in the boot screen it will show the clip and then get to the normal attract mode. No need to start a game to bypass that boot screen.

#6717 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

I just noticed if you hit the left flipper to get the “taunt” to play while the topper is in the boot screen it will show the clip and then get to the normal attract mode. No need to start a game to bypass that boot screen.

Many times the attract taunt doesn’t work or say anything after the topper is installed now

This is a hit or miss especially first boot but also after too

#6718 1 year ago

The premium I just bought is the non-IC. Am I safe to update it?

#6719 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Yeah why not? Just use a USB stick to update, code doesn't care if you have IC or not.

#6720 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Totally and it’s really easy. USB plug and play.

#6721 1 year ago

I’ll mess with it tomorrow but it seems to be different than most games. I can rapid fire one of the flipper buttons and it will eventually do it. The only ones I here lately are the ones that show the character talking on the topper.

#6722 1 year ago

just received the mezel mod scoop light for mando, it's the interactive version, anyone know where to attach what appears to be the sensor/trigger wire? i miss the days when you bought something it arrived with instructions.

#6723 1 year ago
Quoted from ky-pin:

just received the mezel mod scoop light for mando, it's the interactive version, anyone know where to attach what appears to be the sensor/trigger wire? i miss the days when you bought something it arrived with instructions.

https://mezelmods.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410278982547-Mandalorian-Pinball-Scoop-Illumination

#6724 1 year ago

these instructions do not show or explain what to do with the sensor wire, this is the basic version that just ties into the gi lighting. the interaction version i recieved has a circut board with some kind of light/sensor that is triggered by a insert light or maybe a led on a node board?

#6725 1 year ago

This Hot Wheels speeder bike makes an inexpensive ($20-$25) DIY mod for your Mando.
If you only like expensive Mods, then this one may not be for you

Saw that someone else had posted something similar without much detail on how they did it. So, I thought I'd add a few more details with some pictures to help us newbies put one on ours.

I've used both the Storm Trooper and the Mando version as shown in my pictures. Either one looks great on the game.

Nice part is there's already a hole on the plastic U-Turn cover that you can use when you mount the base. You'll just need to drill the hole in the speeder base, a mounting screw, a few washers (for spacing) and a lock-nut.

As you'll see in the pictures, if you line up the speeder with the graphic on the plastic, it can look like a reflection or a shadow of the speeder when it's mounted. It actually looks like it belongs there.

Below is a kind of step by step picture show on how to install.
U-Turn Plastic removedU-Turn Plastic removed
U-Turn plastic shown removed. Notice the hole below the bike graphic. That's where the screw will go to hold the mount of the bike to the U-Turn plastic.

Two washers go under the base to prevent indentation of the base when snugging the lock-nutTwo washers go under the base to prevent indentation of the base when snugging the lock-nut
Keep in mind that I've already lined up the bike with the graphic and marked where the hole in the base should be using the existing hole in the U-Turn plastic, then drilled the hole. One washer under the screw head, and two washers under the mount. The two washers keep the mount from getting squished when you snug up the lock nut.

Base mounted to U-Turn plasticBase mounted to U-Turn plastic
One washer underneath the U-Turn plastic before putting on the lock-nut and snugging. Make one more check on the alignment of the bike with the graphic before snugging up the lock-nut.

Storm Trooper (notice it looks like a shadow of the bike)Storm Trooper (notice it looks like a shadow of the bike)
U-Turn plastic replaced, showing the Storm Trooper.

Mando - more shadowing effectMando - more shadowing effect
Mando looks like he's kicking up some dust as he rides

Storm TrooperStorm Trooper
Back side of the Storm Trooper

Wide shot of MandoWide shot of Mando
Wider angle of Mando.

Here's a video that shows how the Mando bike looks on the game with the lights on.

The Storm Trooper I found at Target. But I couldn't find any Mando bikes. So, I ended up buying him in bulk. So now I've got about six extras. If anyone would like one, let me know.

#6726 1 year ago
Quoted from DesertRrat:

This Hot Wheels speeder bike makes an inexpensive ($20-$25) DIY mod for your Mando.
Saw that someone else had posted something similar without much detail on how they did it. So, I thought I'd add a few more details with some pictures to help us newbies put one on ours.
I've used both the Storm Trooper and the Mando version as shown in my pictures. Either one looks great on the game.
Nice part is there's already a hole on the plastic U-Turn cover that you can use when you mount the base. You'll just need to drill the hole in the speeder base, a mounting screw, a few washers (for spacing) and a lock-nut.
As you'll see in the pictures, if you line up the speeder with the graphic on the plastic, it can look like a reflection or a shadow of the speeder when it's mounted. It actually looks like it belongs there.
[quoted image]
U-Turn plastic shown removed. Notice the hole below the bike graphic. That's where the screw will go to hold the mount of the bike to the U-Turn plastic.
[quoted image]
Keep in mind that I've already lined up the bike with the graphic and marked where the hole in the base should be using the existing hole in the U-Turn plastic, then drilled the hole. One washer under the screw head, and two washers under the mount. The two washers keep the mount from getting squished when you snug up the lock nut.
[quoted image]
One washer underneath the U-Turn plastic before putting on the lock-nut and snugging. Make one more check on the alignment of the bike with the graphic before snugging up the lock-nut.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Wider angle of Mando.
Here's a video that shows how the Mando bike looks on the game with the lights on.
The Storm Trooper I found at Target. But I couldn't find any Mando bikes. So, I ended up buying him in bulk. So now I've got about six extras. If anyone would like one, let me know.

Looks nice. I will take one off your hands.
Please DM me with details.
Thanks!

#6727 1 year ago

Walmart has Mando and Boba Fett Hallmark ornaments...

boba_fett (resized).jpgboba_fett (resized).jpgmando_ornament (resized).jpgmando_ornament (resized).jpg
#6728 1 year ago

This is the first real pinball machine in my house. The frustration/reward emotional roller coaster this game provides is something else. I don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon. Hopefully it will help me ,"play better". Thanks to all the folks in this thread who have provided all the useful tips and tricks.

#6729 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

This is the first real pinball machine in my house. The frustration/reward emotional roller coaster this game provides is something else. I don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon. Hopefully it will help me ,"play better". Thanks to all the folks in this thread who have provided all the useful tips and tricks.

Right there with you. Constantly challenged/taunted by it, in a way that keeps me engaged. Mine sits next to the comparatively breezy Batman 66 and Deadpool— love the variety.

My goal is to see the wizard mode before my son (who is currently 18 months old). I’d give myself 50/50 odds.

#6730 1 year ago

The Razor Crest Topper has just landed in France in time for Christmas. This is the way.

Happy Christmas to all!

PXL_20221225_104636129 (resized).jpgPXL_20221225_104636129 (resized).jpg
#6731 1 year ago

I just downloaded new 1.41 code for my newly acquired Mando LE, and in the zip file there are 2 versions of the 1.41 code. One has a suffix with -000 and the other has -001, and they are different sizes. I haven't seen this before. Which one to use?

#6732 1 year ago
Quoted from DesertRrat:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Wider angle of Mando.

I will take one also if available

#6733 1 year ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

I just downloaded new 1.41 code for my newly acquired Mando LE, and in the zip file there are 2 versions of the 1.41 code. One has a suffix with -000 and the other has -001, and they are different sizes. I haven't seen this before. Which one to use?

You use both. The files are both copied to the root of the USB drive and the update process figures it out. The technical reason is that the files can only be so large, in terms of file size, so they are split.

#6734 1 year ago

Oh ok, so I need a 4GB+ stick that is large enough to hold both at the same time.

Just did an update on another spike 2 that only had one file so didn't know that, thanks.

#6735 1 year ago

Can someone confirm the output to the topper is HDMI? And if so, has anyone tried to mirror the topper video to an apron-mounted mini-LCD? Might be a good way to bring that video feed into a more player-friendly location. Just a thought.

#6736 1 year ago

New to the club just downloaded the new code and the upper playfield when in the flat position the left flipper does not work. anybody have that problem?

#6737 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

New to the club just downloaded the new code and the upper playfield when in the flat position the left flipper does not work. anybody have that problem?

Lots of people, including myself, have had issues with poor solder connections for the upper playfield flippers. Probably a coincidence that your upper playfield flipper issue started after a code update.

Here's what I ran into - you may want to take the upper playfield out and inspect the coil wires on your flippers: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/130#post-7249895

#6738 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Lots of people, including myself, have had issues with poor solder connections for the upper playfield flippers. Probably a coincidence that your upper playfield flipper issue started after a code update.
Here's what I ran into - you may want to take the upper playfield out and inspect the coil wires on your flippers: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/130#post-7249895

I’ll check that but what is odd is that when the play field is in the up position both flippers work but when it goes back flat the left one doesn’t

#6739 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

I’ll check that but what is odd is that when the play field is in the up position both flippers work but when it goes back flat the left one doesn’t

Loose / poor solder connection that gets stressed as the upper playfield moves. When the upper playfield is flat, the coil wires are stressed more vs. being vertical.

#6740 1 year ago

Just to confirm on code updating before I plug in the stick; there are 2 files for 1.41 that I unzipped and loaded to the stick, and the machine will automatically know what to do with them? Or will it prompt me to choose one or the other? Sorry but I’ve never done a 2 file update.

#6741 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Loose / poor solder connection that gets stressed as the upper playfield moves. When the upper playfield is flat, the coil wires are stressed more vs. being vertical.

Thankyou for the assistance. I’ll get them re-soldered.

#6742 1 year ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Just to confirm on code updating before I plug in the stick; there are 2 files for 1.41 that I unzipped and loaded to the stick, and the machine will automatically know what to do with them? Or will it prompt me to choose one or the other? Sorry but I’ve never done a 2 file update.

It will know what to do with them. The only selection you would need to make is if you have multiple code versions on the USB stick.

#6743 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

I have two pins - Mando and Godzilla. I always start on Mando and move to Godzilla after a few games. Mando has 1000% made me a better shooter, and it shows in other games. Keeping both for sure!

#6744 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Can someone confirm the output to the topper is HDMI? And if so, has anyone tried to mirror the topper video to an apron-mounted mini-LCD? Might be a good way to bring that video feed into a more player-friendly location. Just a thought.

yep, it’s HDMI - someone in here hooked it to an external monitor - the output was flipped, as you’d expect

#6745 1 year ago
Quoted from BWelch:

I have two pins - Mando and Godzilla. I always start on Mando and move to Godzilla after a few games. Mando has 1000% made me a better shooter, and it shows in other games. Keeping both for sure!

Add in TMNT and you will rock it. This was my first 3. GZ, Mando and TMNT.

#6746 1 year ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Oh ok, so I need a 4GB+ stick that is large enough to hold both at the same time.
Just did an update on another spike 2 that only had one file so didn't know that, thanks.

Just don’t go over 32 GB

#6747 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Just don’t go over 32 GB

Thanks guys, update went smoothly.

#6748 1 year ago
Quoted from BWelch:

yep, it’s HDMI - someone in here hooked it to an external monitor - the output was flipped, as you’d expect

I’ll add that after it was posted about in here, the subsequent update disabled the HDMI output and it stopped being possible to do.

I haven’t tried since the update where it was disabled, but I would be pretty shocked if they re-enabled it. I’m guessing, but it seems likely that the code would check for the presence of the node board in the topper before enabling the second HDMI output.

Edit: I also don’t know for sure if the topper connects to the HDMI output in the backbox or if the node board in the topper handles the HDMI output itself. Maybe someone with a topper could confirm.

#6749 1 year ago

Mando pro criss cross ramps. PM with best offer buyer pays for shipping.

#6750 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I’ll add that after it was posted about in here, the subsequent update disabled the HDMI output and it stopped being possible to do.
I haven’t tried since the update where it was disabled, but I would be pretty shocked if they re-enabled it. I’m guessing, but it seems likely that the code would check for the presence of the node board in the topper before enabling the second HDMI output.
Edit: I also don’t know for sure if the topper connects to the HDMI output in the backbox or if the node board in the topper handles the HDMI output itself. Maybe someone with a topper could confirm.

I have a topper and can confirm, connects to the HDMI connector in the back box.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

9,900 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/135?hl=schaitas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.