Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 157.
#6651 1 year ago

I know the code just dropped but any resets or other weirdness?

#6652 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I know the code just dropped but any resets or other weirdness?

I didn't have any last night while playing. Then again I've never had a reset on my Mando Pro

#6653 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I didn't have any last night while playing. Then again I've never had a reset on my Mando Pro

You have IC?

#6654 1 year ago

Sure do.

#6655 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Would you mind sharing what stand you used for those black series helmets? Looks great!
I have that same Mando helmet that I've considered putting up top (maybe with some flashers on the corners tied into the game) since I can't rationalize an official topper.

I've used black industrial pipe, elbows, and flanges that you can get at home depot to wall mount helmets. You could probably rig up something with that stuff, using a board that sits on top of the backbox as a base.

#6656 1 year ago

That's why you never had a problem. Pretty sure it was only the non IC games resetting.

#6657 1 year ago

I have a non IC pro that I want to update code on but have the fear of issues so any feedback from non IC updates?

#6658 1 year ago
Quoted from Belvedere:

I was really hoping for the update to take care of the upper playfield flippers flipping when there is no ball up there. Call me OCD, but it drives me a little crazy. I picked up TSPP this past year & immediately purchased the PI-SIM board from France to take care of that same issue. What is the hold up on Mando ?

They sell a board that will stop the madness of active flippers, when there is no ball in the upper pf? Wow, please send me a link of where to buy this board. Unbelievable that Xaqery Stern has not accommodated us by just putting a simple code update, that tells the upper flippers to not activate unless a ball is in the actual upper pf. So simple and inconsiderate Stern/he won’t do that, unless there is some issue we are unaware. Running flippers when nothing is there wears on the whole flipper assembly for no reason at all. Please Dwight, make upper flippers inactive, when there is no ball to actually flip.

#6659 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

They sell a board that will stop the madness of active flippers, when there is no ball in the upper pf? Wow, please send me a link of where to buy this board. Unbelievable that Xaqery Stern has not accommodated us by just putting a simple code update, that tells the upper flippers to not activate unless a ball is in the actual upper pf. So simple and inconsiderate Stern/he won’t do that, unless there is some issue we are unaware. Running flippers when nothing is there wears on the whole flipper assembly for no reason at all. Please Dwight, make upper flippers inactive, when there is no ball to actually flip.

also will reduce the overall noise

#6660 1 year ago

Is Doug reading here ?

I found an other bug. After playing this is the way, the encounters mode didn’t work anymore. That was in coop mode. Not sure if this will be the same in single mode. Also it happens very often that one of the two player (coop) can not play the encounters wizard mode

See video here

Anyoneelse find that the wizard frenzy mode in I like those odds is boring? Wouldn’t it cool to light a super jackpot after 10 jackpots are collected and so on. That could bring some big points in that wizard mode. Also found the value of the super skill shot very low.

#6661 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

A little harsh, imo. I’m sure everyone in the programming space at Stern has to triage the bug requests (and new development) and knock things out in order of priority/impact. I definitely want this feature (perhaps as an adjustment) too, but I don’t think we’re still waiting on it because any one person is “inconsiderate.”

I’d love for them to hire one or two more support programmers to work through their backlog faster, sure. But Dwight in particular has a good track record of engaging with the community and (eventually) getting around to the updates.

Best thing we can do is periodically submit constructive bug reports to Stern, imo.

#6662 1 year ago

I've got my eyes on a used Prem at a fair price. Anything I should look for as a red flag?

#6663 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

A little harsh, imo. I’m sure everyone in the programming space at Stern has to triage the bug requests (and new development) and knock things out in order of priority/impact. I definitely want this feature (perhaps as an adjustment) too, but I don’t think we’re still waiting on it because any one person is “inconsiderate.”
I’d love for them to hire one or two more support programmers to work through their backlog faster, sure. But Dwight in particular has a good track record of engaging with the community and (eventually) getting around to the updates.
Best thing we can do is periodically submit constructive bug reports to Stern, imo.

No attempt of being “harsh”, only calling a spade a shovel. We’ve repeatedly asked for a long time now to fix this simple code change to make upper pf flippers inactive with no ball…many of us have been reporting as a bug. So yes, it’s now reached the level of being inconsiderate of how we owners feel about this issue. If we were asking for some major fix/change that they don’t have time to do, well then…but we are not. Really like Dwight’s coding, so that’s not in question here.

#6664 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is Doug reading here ?

Do you mean "Dwight"?

#6665 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

I have a non IC pro that I want to update code on but have the fear of issues so any feedback from non IC updates?

Anyone?

#6666 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Do you mean "Dwight"?

Yes , sorry

#6667 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

No attempt of being “harsh”, only calling a spade a shovel. We’ve repeatedly asked for a long time now to fix this simple code change to make upper pf flippers inactive with no ball…many of us have been reporting as a bug. So yes, it’s now reached the level of being inconsiderate of how we owners feel about this issue. If we were asking for some major fix/change that they don’t have time to do, well then…but we are not. Really like Dwight’s coding, so that’s not in question here.

this!!!

They keep raising prices and people are gonna expect the royal treatment and promptness.

Would be nice to see some urgency on things. This is a legit business and not some guy running things out of their garage.

#6668 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

For those looking, it's feature adjustment #50 in the game menu. The 5 new colors themes are as follows
Noir - (Default) Normal Blue
Bright - Cool White
Ice - Another Blue
Sunset - Warm white
Life Day - Pulsing Green and Red
So life day kinda seems like Wookiee Christmas, so it is fitting that it is red and green

It's #56 for me. I have a Premium...

20221218_135438 (resized).jpg20221218_135438 (resized).jpg
#6669 1 year ago

What’s your worry with updates or IC? Worst case with a new SD card burn on new image and lid your old settings.

#6670 1 year ago

Xaqery

Another update and the dodgy pixelated bonus count screen is still there. Any chance of addressing this in the next update? Cheers.

#6671 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

What’s your worry with updates or IC? Worst case with a new SD card burn on new image and lid your old settings.

I'm not into burning new sd cards I just want to know if I can do a normal update with a usb or does the new code have issues with non IC games? So really the question is "has anyone with a non IC game done an update and is it running ok?"

#6672 1 year ago

Can an original Mando LE owner confirm whether or not your game can with spare plastics (ie goodie bag). Maybe post photo of what came with the game?

#6673 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Can an original Mando LE owner confirm whether or not your game can with spare plastics (ie goodie bag). Maybe post photo of what came with the game?

If no one else has later I will once I’m home tonight, currently sat in the hospital with my better half, so it may be much later today.

#6674 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

If no one else has later I will once I’m home tonight, currently sat in the hospital with my better half, so it may be much later today.

Hope all is well and you better half is on the mend soon

#6675 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

I'm not into burning new sd cards I just want to know if I can do a normal update with a usb or does the new code have issues with non IC games? So really the question is "has anyone with a non IC game done an update and is it running ok?"

I tried the update on mine, non IC, and now I just have red lights on the board and the game won't start...

#6676 1 year ago

I installed my MRS switch today in the UTURN on Mando. I have attached pictures of what comes in the box and tried my best to document the process with pictures. 2 screws to remove the old switch. Cut the wires from the old switch. (I dismantled the old switch trying to make a screw template for the MRS but it didn't line up...so don't do that...lol). I just decided on a spot for the screw that was not near the original 2 holes. You only need one screw. The directions say to drill a pilot hole in the new switch. I just screwed it in. (You do you...). There is a small bit of play (up and down) with the MRS in the switch slot so I just centered it. Then I tightened the screw into the bottom of the playfield. Make sure not to overtighten as the switch will start to bow. If that happens (happened to me) just back the screw out a bit till the switch is flat against the bottom of the playfield. Strip the old wires (add heat shrink tubing if you want) and solder the new wires to the old ones. One green wire to the red wire. One green wire to both black wires. Doesn't matter which way you wire it. Heat up the heat shrink tubing and BAM! You're done.
I play tested that UTURN shot like crazy both with the glass off and on. *ZERO missed hits.* The MRS activates when the ball is within approximately 1/3 of an inch! The ball physically cannot be that far from the switch and pass through the UTURN. It is impossible for the switch not to register a hit when a ball is shot through the UTURN. This is the perfect fix for missed switch hits on this shot! Phenomenal product, can't say enough good things!
M&M creations Sonic is who you want to contact to buy this switch from!
Got my 2nd highest score ever, because my super jackpot shots actually registered!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for this post- I did reach out to M&M (and Matt responded promptly) and I received my MRS within 2-3 days.
Using your photos as a guide, it took about 10-15 minutes to install, and it works beautifully! All U-Turn shots are registered properly

I highly recommend this for anyone that has a Mando with the issue with the U-Turn registering shots
Can reliably Start/Finish Ambush and the Super Jackpots work every time now...

Big shot out to M&M for this solution and CruJones4Life for the post!

#6677 1 year ago
Quoted from BSoulMan:

Thank you for this post- I did reach out to M&M (and Matt responded promptly) and I received my MRS within 2-3 days.
Using your photos as a guide, it took about 10-15 minutes to install, and it works beautifully! All U-Turn shots are registered properly
I highly recommend this for anyone that has a Mando with the issue with the U-Turn registering shots

It's a beautiful thing when the community comes together and it all works out.

#6678 1 year ago
Quoted from BSoulMan:

Matt's switches are the best! Happy my guide was able to help you!

#6679 1 year ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

I tried the update on mine, non IC, and now I just have red lights on the board and the game won't start...

Damn really? Did you try to re-download the update and try again? Or re-download an older version?

Also Pro vs Premium/LE update?

#6680 1 year ago

Damn really? Did you try to re-download the update and try again? Or re-download an older version?
Also Pro vs Premium/LE update?

It happened last night, so I haven't had much time to play with it more. But it doesn't even boot and the LCD screen is blank...just 4 red bright lights on the CPU. It was weird as it said the update installed. I turned it off and when I turned it back on, nothing. I'll call tech support if I can't get it going. This is a premium machine.

#6681 1 year ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

It happened last night, so I haven't had much time to play with it more. But it doesn't even boot and the LCD screen is blank...just 4 red bright lights on the CPU. It was weird as it said the update installed. I turned it off and when I turned it back on, nothing. I'll call tech support if I can't get it going. This is a premium machine.

I'm guessing they will tell you to try reseat the SD card, and if that doesn't work to try a new SD card with the latest image file.

#6682 1 year ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

Try a new sd card, that should work

#6683 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Try a new sd card, that should work

Quoted from KSP1138:

I'm guessing they will tell you to try reseat the SD card, and if that doesn't work to try a new SD card with the latest image file.

If reseating doesn't work I'll try a new SD card...does it matter what kind, size, etc.? Thanks for the suggestions.

#6684 1 year ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

If reseating doesn't work I'll try a new SD card...does it matter what kind, size, etc.? Thanks for the suggestions.

Just needs to be a class 10. 32GB is big enough.

#6685 1 year ago

So I was playing and one of my mando ship guns literally fell off onto the playfield so I just was able to notice it quickly enough to get the glass off and super glue it back together …

No clue how it would break like it did;really disappointing

Also had my first freeze and reset on the new current code ; child is lit screen showed up and the game just straight up crashed and rebooted ….I have a pro

Not a good day for me with mando today;

Managed to get a new high score of 300 million though

My tech came to troubleshoot the uturn issue not registering hoping for a fix but it’s looking more like the permanent solution is to get a MRS switch from Matt @ m&m and to go that route if I really want it resolved.

#6686 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Thanks for the suggestion, my SD card came unseated when I was running the cables for the topper...didn't even notice. We're back in business and enjoying the new topper.

#6687 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

So I was playing and one of my mando ship guns literally fell off onto the playfield so I just was able to notice it quickly enough to get the glass off and super glue it back together …
No clue how it would break like it did;really disappointing
Also had my first freeze and reset on the new current code ; child is lit screen showed up and the game just straight up crashed and rebooted ….I have a pro
Not a good day for me with mando today;
Managed to get a new high score of 300 million though
My tech came to troubleshoot the uturn issue not registering hoping for a fix but it’s looking more like the permanent solution is to get a MRS switch from Matt @ m&m and to go that route if I really want it resolved.

I guess Mando owners without IC aren't ever going to be able to update to current software...Xaqery you are our only hope!

Also please take the time to report this to Stern’s bug report email.

#6688 1 year ago

I guess Mando owners without IC aren't ever going to be able to update to current software...Xaqery you are our only hope!
Also please take the time to report this to Stern’s bug report email.

Do the update with a thumb drive or buy a wifi dongle and SD card. You don't have to do the full kit to get IC to work. You do have to buy a specific dongle and borrow a QR reader to make it work though.

#6689 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

WTF are you talking about!?! You seriously don't know how to update a game with a thumb drive?

He is referring to the bugs for non-ic games that are evident.

#6690 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

He is referring to the bugs for non-ic games that are evident.

My game is pre IC and hasn't had any issues at all. I did add the dongle about three weeks ago to save myself the trouble of using the thumb drive and to track achievements.

I also edited that post because rule #1

#6691 1 year ago

My game that crashes and reset does have IC and I believe the new code version 1.4

First time it ever happened it was scary to watch

#6692 1 year ago

Do you need insider connect to have the topper working, or just missing out on some statistics? But all the gameplay is there.

#6693 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

My game is pre IC and hasn't had any issues at all. I did add the dongle about three weeks ago to save myself the trouble of using the thumb drive and to track achievements.
I also edited that post because rule #1

So latest code on a pro or premium? I'm concerned its the non IC pro that suffers as others have mentioned...

#6694 1 year ago

Mine's a pro, but I added the IC just after thanksgiving. Here is a link to a compatible dongle and you also need a 32 gig sd card.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008IFXQFU

#6695 1 year ago

Well, I am waiting to update the code to the latest offering as of now. There really should not be any crashing. Thanks to all of you that are doing the beta testing.

#6696 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Do you need insider connect to have the topper working, or just missing out on some statistics? But all the gameplay is there.

I don’t think you need IC. The progressive Beskar counter is tied to the game not an IC account. On mine it keeps progressing up from where it left off regardless who is logged in and also if nobody is logged in. The other mini wizard also isn’t directly tied to your IC account.

#6697 1 year ago

Joined the club today. First real pin.

PXL_20221221_001516902 (resized).jpgPXL_20221221_001516902 (resized).jpg
#6698 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Joined the club today. First real pin.

Congrats! And a premium too, which in my opinion is worth it on this title. Enjoy being a pin owner!

#6699 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Anyone got any info?

#6700 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Anyone got any info?

I reached my hand In and this was in my LE

51B587A4-C0BB-40F6-B089-E78A23BECAA6 (resized).jpeg51B587A4-C0BB-40F6-B089-E78A23BECAA6 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/134?hl=ksp1138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.