Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 157.
#6501 1 year ago

Anyone have clip plastic protector set on their mando? Thinking about getting a set.

#6502 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

This is the third instance I've heard of this particular problem (broken coil wire) plus my own experience last week (left flipper coil too) makes at least 4. I wonder if it's the same Stern build tech responsible for these....send him back to Solder School, lol!

lol. But in my case I believe it was one too many zip ties holding the wires too tight. So the solder connections would get stressed when the mini-playfield moved. I redid the zip ties when I put mine back together.

#6503 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Anyone have clip protector set on their mando? Thinking about getting a set.

I have a full set of Cliffy's on mine that I'm really happy with. I can shoot for the left ramp without fear of breaking it now.

#6504 1 year ago

Over Thanksgiving TMNT and Mando were a huge hit with the 2v2 and 2v1. What a perfect party game. So glad I own both games, wish all Sterns had this. So amazing!

37877DF2-38A7-4214-8745-0820EE766BE0 (resized).jpeg37877DF2-38A7-4214-8745-0820EE766BE0 (resized).jpeg92916496-51E4-40D0-A91B-D28E066A3BCC (resized).jpeg92916496-51E4-40D0-A91B-D28E066A3BCC (resized).jpeg
#6505 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

I'll make a list and edit this post later.

Ok, Xaqery and MXV - here is everything I want for Christmas and the results of all my ranting has been distilled down to constructive feedback towards what can be one of the greatest games made by Stern. This is through the eyes of an average skilled LE home owner who likes competitive pinball and just got the topper installed.

- The mini playfield flippers needs to be disengaged when there’s no ball on the mini playfield. There’s an opto when a ball enters and there’s a switch at the exit. That’s the on and off switch respectively.

- Halfsie shots that dribble into the mini playfield should either just fall through or actually score/interact when you flip the ball.

- There should be more skill shots at the the end of the super skill shot sequence. Left orbit could award either a child or hunter.

- Competition/tournament mode needs to be improved and incorporate the child by sequencing the awards in the same order for all players. C-H-I-L-D should be marked with a question mark on the display.

- During Hunter, the hunter standups should award something. A small amount of Beskar and hitting all three should spot an orbit shot. Hitting them in order left to right should complete Hunter.

- The game is dried up on beskar. I had a 500M game and the foundry lit up on ball 3 the first time. The foundry is such an awesome element of this game and I just think we’re being robbed here. Everything should dribble beskar, spinner, pops, slingshots and combos. Add a 2nd super spinner mode where it rains beskar when you shoot it.

- There's an issue with the foundry where the timer starts on the intro screen, if you don't hit both flippers and cancel the intro screen, an award will be chosen behind the intro screen for you.

- Attract mode sounds sometimes doesn’t trigger when you touch the flipper buttons. I can’t reproduce this consistently.

- The ambient light in the topper should be configurable or at least match the ambience of the translite. Blue is probably the worst color. I thought it would match my LE pretty nicely but it doesn’t. Give customers a palette to choose from at the very least - hex code for RGB ideally.

- The main scoring strategy on this game is to start mission/razorcrest multiball and hope for the best. In the event you get Pirates MB, your mission shots are now invisible covered by the MB inserts. Unless you know your mission shot sequence you have no idea what to shoot for. Inserts should cycle the “stack” of lit objectives. For example, yellow, pink, orange for an insert with mission, pirates mb, hunter lit. If the flame thrower is lit on that shot, flash more intense or some other effect to make it more clear.

- Another insert issue is that if you start a mission, the razor crest status is blocked if a mode shot is lit on the center ramp. An example would be that the razor crest is flashing ready, you can’t see this while in a mission.

- Imagine you have 2 shots to start the next razor crest event. If the shot that trigger the rocker target becomes a “ball rattle” shot that will have the ball trickle around the bend of the ramp, a second razor crest hit will register and start the multiball. This is undesirable and for this reason I have to start mission with two razor crests remaining to be guaranteed your mission/multiball stack. The timer window for the rocker and exit opto on the ramp should be timed to account for this.

- While missions are “easy” to start for the first two, with the foundry spotting shots, the subsequent missions are simply two ramp shots. With this in mind, how much harder MB 2 and 3 is and the same with going deep in encounter - is it like 3 ramp shots to start encounter 2? While missions remain decently sane to start new ones, the multiball and encounters turn into a wood chopping contest - SPOILER ALERT - it’s not fun! Given how hard it is to progress in the razor crest with a hunter in between, you shouldn’t require an astronomical amount of shots for MB 2, 3 and 4. Encounters I’m not super familiar with because I rarely play deep in it but I’m assuming you would require multiple ramp shots to qualify 2 and 3. I bet many of these complaints can be addressed with “just install easy mode” but I never diverge my settings from how it would be setup on location and in tournaments.

- I always have extra balls turned off, I find it annoying that there’s no option for setting extra balls to score points instead of awarding the extra ball, like in many other Stern games. I might be off here and haven't looked close enough.

- The “scope” is a cool feature but rarely do I have time to read the screen of what award I was given. Get Carl back into the studio and have him tell us.

- Timers, timers, timers. Keeping an eye on the timers is difficult. Is there anyway to provide audible feedback when timers are about to expire? It could simply be a beep that starts at T-10, or get Carl back in there, different type of beeps depending on the timer, the PF multiplier being the most important.

- I’d like more elements from the game reflected on the topper. Tilt warnings, tilts, combos, spinners, pops and what not. I wouldn’t say it’s static now, but it can be so much more for the audience watching someone playing the game.

- Beskar Bonanza is ridiculously hard and stupid to reach. There should be a “per player” setting where you can farm say 1000-1500 beskar in one game and that would allow you to start it and also use it in competitive mode.

- Mandalorian Madness is balanced to reach and play. I found the timer to complete it a bit meager though. I just about reached the the first add-a-ball and I’m not sure how far that was but it felt really short. In “pinball time” it said 60 seconds.

- At the end of Mandalorian Madness there's no convincing feedback that the game drained your current balls and your ball continues in the shooter lane. I didn't know if I tilted or the game shut off the flippers as I didn't know what would happen at the end of Mando Madness.

- I like the new Ambush. The guessing game in standard play VS second shot guaranteed to start it in competitive play, not so much. Competitive play ambush start is much more desirable. Here’s a thought: Shooting two adjacent ambush shots will start it, regardless of standard/competitive?

- I find the magnet 9/10 times spitting the ball down the razor crest - sometimes SDTM even. I also noticed in the settings you can adjust the duration between pulses on the magnet. I guess these can be tweaked to address this, but to what? Give better guidance or better yet, ship with better defaults.

- I have not hit this issue for a while and it might’ve been fixed, but sometimes the exit switch in the encounters miss to register or a violent drain from the mini playfield flies past the switch. This will leave encounters running while the ball is being flipped around on the main playfield. Any switch hit outside the mini playfield should immediately stop encounters to prevent this.

- I played a Mando premium at a show once where the mini playfield “felt” much leaner and didn’t go as steep as it does on my LE. Is it only the pitch of the entire game that controls this or is there a setting to balance the mini playfield? The game played very similar to mine otherwise.

- There's a display issue in certain circumstances where the amount of razor crest shots remaining is being covered by a tie-fighter (super pops maybe?). This is really frustrating when trying to figure out how much more you need to chip away for the next hurry-up/MB.

I had a really fun game the other day. I reached Mandalorian Madness, completed I like those odds and Ambush with 1.1B on the board. Notice in the end of that game how "dry" the playfield was with just progress shots towards the 4th MB and 2nd encounter was available.

#6506 1 year ago

I’ve never addressed this but I played a game of Mando today and the glass vibrating from the sub is really bad. Any change in the sound settings work for this or have you guys just used foam under the glass?

Thanks!

#6507 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Any change in the sound settings work for this or have you guys just used foam under the glass?

You can change the frequency responses a tad here and there but anti-rattle tape on both sides of the glass edges is the best solution.

#6508 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

I’ve never addressed this but I played a game of Mando today and the glass vibrating from the sub is really bad. Any change in the sound settings work for this or have you guys just used foam under the glass?
Thanks!

Mine did too on Mando and Star Wars. I changed the equalizer setting to the option with the least amount of bass. There are 3 basic settings. Can't remember what they are called. In the utilities menu.

#6509 1 year ago

I have had an issue with my Mando since I got it. Basically just using the flippers will sometime trigger mini PF right switch. I can see the switch fire in switch test mode as well. Leaf switch spacing is fine and not touching.

Stern sent me a mini PF pcb which I swapped and didn’t resolve the issue. It happens regularly but not ever flip and can be triggered with right and left flippers. Obviously even when the ball has net been plunged you get points for the shot. It causes the game lights to get confused as it triggers randomly and the game thinkings you are in the mini PF. Really trying to track down the issue cause it is pretty annoying. Thoughts?

#6510 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

You can change the frequency responses a tad here and there but anti-rattle tape on both sides of the glass edges is the best solution.

Quoted from crujones4life:

Mine did too on Mando and Star Wars. I changed the equalizer setting to the option with the least amount of bass. There are 3 basic settings. Can't remember what they are called. In the utilities menu.

Thanks guys! I’ll mess with it tomorrow and report back.

#6511 1 year ago

i think we found an other bug. in co op game when you reach You have what i want, only player 2 can play the wizard mode. player 1 can play the mini playfied, but nothing happen.

#6512 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

Ok, Xaqery and MXV - here is everything I want for Christmas and the results of all my ranting has been distilled down to constructive feedback towards what can be one of the greatest games made by Stern. This is through the eyes of an average skilled LE home owner who likes competitive pinball and just got the topper installed.
- The mini playfield flippers needs to be disengaged when there’s no ball on the mini playfield. There’s an opto when a ball enters and there’s a switch at the exit. That’s the on and off switch respectively.
- Halfsie shots that dribble into the mini playfield should either just fall through or actually score/interact when you flip the ball.
- There should be more skill shots at the the end of the super skill shot sequence. Left orbit could award either a child or hunter.
- Competition/tournament mode needs to be improved and incorporate the child by sequencing the awards in the same order for all players. C-H-I-L-D should be marked with a question mark on the display.
- During Hunter, the hunter standups should award something. A small amount of Beskar and hitting all three should spot an orbit shot. Hitting them in order left to right should complete Hunter.
- The game is dried up on beskar. I had a 500M game and the foundry lit up on ball 3 the first time. The foundry is such an awesome element of this game and I just think we’re being robbed here. Everything should dribble beskar, spinner, pops, slingshots and combos. Add a 2nd super spinner mode where it rains beskar when you shoot it.
- There's an issue with the foundry where the timer starts on the intro screen, if you don't hit both flippers and cancel the intro screen, an award will be chosen behind the intro screen for you.
- Attract mode sounds sometimes doesn’t trigger when you touch the flipper buttons. I can’t reproduce this consistently.
- The ambient light in the topper should be configurable or at least match the ambience of the translite. Blue is probably the worst color. I thought it would match my LE pretty nicely but it doesn’t. Give customers a palette to choose from at the very least - hex code for RGB ideally.
- The main scoring strategy on this game is to start mission/razorcrest multiball and hope for the best. In the event you get Pirates MB, your mission shots are now invisible covered by the MB inserts. Unless you know your mission shot sequence you have no idea what to shoot for. Inserts should cycle the “stack” of lit objectives. For example, yellow, pink, orange for an insert with mission, pirates mb, hunter lit. If the flame thrower is lit on that shot, flash more intense or some other effect to make it more clear.
- Another insert issue is that if you start a mission, the razor crest status is blocked if a mode shot is lit on the center ramp. An example would be that the razor crest is flashing ready, you can’t see this while in a mission.
- Imagine you have 2 shots to start the next razor crest event. If the shot that trigger the rocker target becomes a “ball rattle” shot that will have the ball trickle around the bend of the ramp, a second razor crest hit will register and start the multiball. This is undesirable and for this reason I have to start mission with two razor crests remaining to be guaranteed your mission/multiball stack. The timer window for the rocker and exit opto on the ramp should be timed to account for this.
- While missions are “easy” to start for the first two, with the foundry spotting shots, the subsequent missions are simply two ramp shots. With this in mind, how much harder MB 2 and 3 is and the same with going deep in encounter - is it like 3 ramp shots to start encounter 2? While missions remain decently sane to start new ones, the multiball and encounters turn into a wood chopping contest - SPOILER ALERT - it’s not fun! Given how hard it is to progress in the razor crest with a hunter in between, you shouldn’t require an astronomical amount of shots for MB 2, 3 and 4. Encounters I’m not super familiar with because I rarely play deep in it but I’m assuming you would require multiple ramp shots to qualify 2 and 3. I bet many of these complaints can be addressed with “just install easy mode” but I never diverge my settings from how it would be setup on location and in tournaments.
- I always have extra balls turned off, I find it annoying that there’s no option for setting extra balls to score points instead of awarding the extra ball, like in many other Stern games. I might be off here and haven't looked close enough.
- The “scope” is a cool feature but rarely do I have time to read the screen of what award I was given. Get Carl back into the studio and have him tell us.
- Timers, timers, timers. Keeping an eye on the timers is difficult. Is there anyway to provide audible feedback when timers are about to expire? It could simply be a beep that starts at T-10, or get Carl back in there, different type of beeps depending on the timer, the PF multiplier being the most important.
- I’d like more elements from the game reflected on the topper. Tilt warnings, tilts, combos, spinners, pops and what not. I wouldn’t say it’s static now, but it can be so much more for the audience watching someone playing the game.
- Beskar Bonanza is ridiculously hard and stupid to reach. There should be a “per player” setting where you can farm say 1000-1500 beskar in one game and that would allow you to start it and also use it in competitive mode.
- Mandalorian Madness is balanced to reach and play. I found the timer to complete it a bit meager though. I just about reached the the first add-a-ball and I’m not sure how far that was but it felt really short. In “pinball time” it said 60 seconds.
- At the end of Mandalorian Madness there's no convincing feedback that the game drained your current balls and your ball continues in the shooter lane. I didn't know if I tilted or the game shut off the flippers as I didn't know what would happen at the end of Mando Madness.
- I like the new Ambush. The guessing game in standard play VS second shot guaranteed to start it in competitive play, not so much. Competitive play ambush start is much more desirable. Here’s a thought: Shooting two adjacent ambush shots will start it, regardless of standard/competitive?
- I find the magnet 9/10 times spitting the ball down the razor crest - sometimes SDTM even. I also noticed in the settings you can adjust the duration between pulses on the magnet. I guess these can be tweaked to address this, but to what? Give better guidance or better yet, ship with better defaults.
- I have not hit this issue for a while and it might’ve been fixed, but sometimes the exit switch in the encounters miss to register or a violent drain from the mini playfield flies past the switch. This will leave encounters running while the ball is being flipped around on the main playfield. Any switch hit outside the mini playfield should immediately stop encounters to prevent this.
- I played a Mando premium at a show once where the mini playfield “felt” much leaner and didn’t go as steep as it does on my LE. Is it only the pitch of the entire game that controls this or is there a setting to balance the mini playfield? The game played very similar to mine otherwise.
- There's a display issue in certain circumstances where the amount of razor crest shots remaining is being covered by a tie-fighter (super pops maybe?). This is really frustrating when trying to figure out how much more you need to chip away for the next hurry-up/MB.
I had a really fun game the other day. I reached Mandalorian Madness, completed I like those odds and Ambush with 1.1B on the board. Notice in the end of that game how "dry" the playfield was with just progress shots towards the 4th MB and 2nd encounter was available.

That's it?

#6514 1 year ago

After my son has started „this is the way” and earning his signet seems to be just a matter of time, I need some parenting advice on how to react appropriately. Shall I
1. ban him from further play until his dad was able to catch up with him (may take some time, if ever), or
2. order our next pin, so he doesn’t run out of challenges?

https://picbazaa.de/MandoPin/VID-20221127-WA0001.mp4

#6515 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

After my son has started „this is the way” and earning his signet seems to be just a matter of time, I need some parenting advice on how to react appropriately. Shall I
1. ban him from further play until his dad was able to catch up with him (may take some time, if ever), or
https://picbazaa.de/MandoPin/VID-20221127-WA0001.mp4

Order the next pin! I have the same issue and I try to keep up. For me game after game he pulls ahead. Still got him on TMNT.

#6516 1 year ago

Base of the diddy mods foundry broke tonight. Not even a year old.

Makes me hesitant with these 3d printed mods and the $$$ and durability.

Will be going in the trash now Plastic epoxy just didn’t cut it even with a drilled hole / screw to reinforce. The 3d material just falls apart.

2BCECF31-E8B5-4A79-9146-C29E4ABB9441 (resized).jpeg2BCECF31-E8B5-4A79-9146-C29E4ABB9441 (resized).jpeg

#6517 1 year ago
Quoted from sirocket:

Base of the diddy mods foundry broke tonight. Not even a year old.
Makes me hesitant with these 3d printed mods and the $$$ and durability.
Will be going in the trash now Plastic epoxy just didn’t cut it even with a drilled hole / screw to reinforce. The 3d material just falls apart.
[quoted image]

Hey, have you talked with Diddy? I'm pretty sure he would make it right. Flukes happen, and I'm sure he would give you a replacement for something that's not that old. I don't think it's necessarily 3d printed related or anything, random stuff just happens even with factory plastics.

#6518 1 year ago
Quoted from sirocket:

Plastic epoxy just didn’t cut it even with a drilled hole / screw to reinforce.
[quoted image]

That looks like a resin part, not FDM, so a plastic specific glue wouldn't be your best bet since it isn't plastic. Have you tried good old CA (Superglue)?

#6519 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

is the pin set to factory ? if yes, that's very nice, if not than do it...

#6520 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

is the pin set to factory ? if yes, that's very nice, if not than do it...

good point! I could open up the outlanes a little more... but then again... feels like hurting myself more...

#6521 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

feels like hurting myself more...

we're all getting old !!! lol

meanwhile, bravo to your son

#6522 1 year ago

This is the way? Trying to find the right way…I recently bought a Mando premium. There was an amp in the machine but wasn’t hooked up to anything and when I did hook it up it the speaker hummed slightly on attract mode. Can someone help me to make sure it’s hooked up correctly also where to pull power from. Thanks

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6523 1 year ago
Quoted from WannabeWizard:

This is the way? Trying to find the right way…I recently bought a Mando premium. There was an amp in the machine but wasn’t hooked up to anything and when I did hook it up it the speaker hummed slightly on attract mode. Can someone help me to make sure it’s hooked up correctly also where to pull power from. Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This sub might know more if you don’t hear anything here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-sound-quality-the-diy-route/page/22#post-7239483

#6524 1 year ago

DUDE! I moved my right flipper up so the middle of the bat points to the playfield dot (it was slightly lower than the left flipper before). Holy shit man. Backhanding the right ramp is so much easier. I can nail it several times in a row now. Probably hit it 80% of the time tonight. The shot feels so damn good! I still have the factory sling posts. Couldn't bring myself to change them and now I don't have to! I was nailing combos all night long. LOVE IT!
20221128_212441 (resized).jpg20221128_212441 (resized).jpg

#6525 1 year ago

That's all it takes.

#6526 1 year ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did they use sheet rock toggle bolts to install the speaker? That's a new one...
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Also is that a dual voice coil speaker that they only wired a single voice coil on? If you wired it in series you would get a 4 Ohm impedance since that little Lepy amp supports 4-8 ohm impedences.

Seems like someone maybe didn't know what they were doing.
Lepy LP-168S Specifications:
Input voltage-. DC12V-19V≥3A
Output power-. 45W x 2 + 68W x 1RMS
Load impedance-. 4~8Ω
Total Harmonic Distortion-. <0.4%
SNR-. >80dB
Frequency range-. 20Hz-20KHz
Size-. 17.6x12.7x4.3cm
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#6527 1 year ago

DUDE! I moved my right flipper up so the middle of the bat points to the playfield dot (it was slightly lower than the left flipper before). Holy shit man. Backhanding the right ramp is so much easier. I can nail it several times in a row now. Probably hit it 80% of the time tonight. The shot feels so damn good! I still have the factory sling posts. Couldn't bring myself to change them and now I don't have to! I was nailing combos all night long. LOVE IT!
[quoted image]

Yes, proper placement makes all the difference!

#6528 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Did they use sheet rock toggle bolts to install the speaker? That's a new one...
[quoted image][quoted image]
Also is that a dual voice coil speaker that they only wired a single voice coil on? If you wired it in series you would get a 4 Ohm impedance since that little Lepy amp supports 4-8 ohm impedences.
Load impedance-. 4~8Ω
SNR-. >80dB
Size-. 17.6x12.7x4.3cm
[quoted image]

When just a nut will not due!

#6529 1 year ago

Topper Update:

Just heard back from tech support. The Beskar count going back to Zero will be fixed in the next update so it will in fact be cumulative over time.

#6530 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

Topper Update:
Just heard back from tech support. The Beskar count going back to Zero will be fixed in the next update so it will in fact be cumulative over time.

Nice. Hopefully they also fix where it still shows the boot screen until you start a game.

On a separate note, has anyone experienced on a Pro, where sneaking in to the upper playfield lets you complete shots on an encounter even if you didn't get there by the left ramp? I just noticed it doing this on the most recent code version. It didn't used to happen before that I can recall.

#6531 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Nice. Hopefully they also fix where it still shows the boot screen until you start a game.
On a separate note, has anyone experienced on a Pro, where sneaking in to the upper playfield lets you complete shots on an encounter even if you didn't get there by the left ramp? I just noticed it doing this on the most recent code version. It didn't used to happen before that I can recall.

It's always been there.

#6532 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

[quoted image][quoted image]
Load impedance-. 4~8Ω
SNR-. >80dB
Size-. 17.6x12.7x4.3cm
[quoted image]

So what do I need to do to get it working correctly? Or should I just tear it all out and put stock back in it? Thanks

#6533 1 year ago

Is the side armor even made anymore? I randomly look at least once I week it feels like, and every place is still sold out of it.

#6534 1 year ago
Quoted from ArmyChris:

Is the side armor even made anymore? I randomly look at least once I week it feels like, and every place is still sold out of it.

There was one at the Expo. I might know of one for sale let me reach out tomorrow and I will let you know!

#6535 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

There was one at the Expo. I might know of one for sale let me reach out tomorrow and I will let you know!

Appreciate it!

#6536 1 year ago

Ice Spider multi ball is a new obsession of mine. You can really rack up Super Jackpots at the end and pile on points.

#6537 1 year ago

Just got the following from Wizard Mod. It really dresses up that empty black stretch on the bottom of the head. It just unrolls and sticks magnetically. All you have to do is take the Mando Model plate off, unroll the mod and press in in place, rescrew the plate on, and you are good to go. The holes for the plate line up perfectly.

Mando Mod (resized).jpgMando Mod (resized).jpg
#6538 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Ice Spider multi ball is a new obsession of mine.

Here's an Ice Spider multiball for your entertainment.

#6539 1 year ago
Quoted from math08:

Just got the following from Wizard Mod. It really dresses up that empty black stretch on the bottom of the head. It just unrolls and sticks magnetically. All you have to do is take the Mando Model plate off, unroll the mod and press in in place, rescrew the plate on, and you are good to go. The holes for the plate line up perfectly.[quoted image]

Got the same and get a lot of friend comments on it. So worth the money and wait for it.

#6540 1 year ago

anyone else have coming sometimes a second ball into gameplay ? is that a bug or do i have to check for bad switch ??

#6541 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

anyone else have coming sometimes a second ball into gameplay ? is that a bug or do i have to check for bad switch ??

Loose switch under the shooter lane.

#6542 1 year ago

So, we were on the fence about keeping Mando. Well, he is now next to Alien waiting to be finished setting up. So we are officially part of the club now. We have purchased several mods and will be installing. Looking forward to getting into this one.

#6543 1 year ago

Mando went from "decent" for me using standard play strategy of get mission -> start multiball, to "addicting" once I started prioritizing getting playfield multipliers over progressing through the modes. So much fun to light that fire triangle and destroy!

20221118_211627 (resized).jpg20221118_211627 (resized).jpg
#6544 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Mando went from "decent" for me using standard play strategy of get mission -> start multiball, to "addicting" once I started prioritizing getting playfield multipliers over progressing through the modes. So much fun to light that fire triangle and destroy!
[quoted image]

Can you share your multiplier strat?

#6545 1 year ago

Can you share your multiplier strat?

Sure, I start with the three blue shots to light Scope, then start hitting the left orange targets to light Hunter. I will also hit the Razorcrest a few times to be closer to starting multiball. I will then hit the left ramp to start Scope (making sure Hunter is lit on the right side), and take my Scope shot. From there, I may start Hunter by itself and attempt to complete it, or start a mission and multiball, focusing on the Hunter orbit shots before working on anything else. I do not intentionally target the green shots, as they can be dangerous, instead lighting them through random gameplay or when multiball is going.

Two things that I consider important here. The first is, Scope can only be started outside of a mission mode, so it's important to complete that first. Second, if you light Scope and drain, it'll stay lit, but if you complete it and subsequently drain while trying to light other things, you gotta work on lighting it again. That is why I prefer to get Scope, Hunter, and multiball all ready before starting any of them.

Hope that helps.

#6546 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Sure, I start with the three blue shots to light Scope, then start hitting the left orange targets to light Hunter. I will also hit the Razorcrest a few times to be closer to starting multiball. I will then hit the left ramp to start Scope (making sure Hunter is lit on the right side), and take my Scope shot. From there, I may start Hunter by itself and attempt to complete it, or start a mission and multiball, focusing on the Hunter orbit shots before working on anything else. I do not intentionally target the green shots, as they can be dangerous, instead lighting them through random gameplay or when multiball is going.
Two things that I consider important here. The first is, Scope can only be started outside of a mission mode, so it's important to complete that first. Second, if you light Scope and drain, it'll stay lit, but if you complete it and subsequently drain while trying to light other things, you gotta work on lighting it again. That is why I prefer to get Scope, Hunter, and multiball all ready before starting any of them.
Hope that helps.

Great advice. I found the same excitement build once I stopped just going to multiball and building up the game.

#6547 1 year ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Loose switch under the shooter lane.

not the case. any other ideas ? happens most time by hitting the right side (at the ramp)

#6548 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Hope that helps.

Awesome man thanks!

#6549 1 year ago

I have a lepy 168 that I want to install in Mando. My question is since there is no service port to plug in for my 110. Is there anywhere to get 110v instead of plugging the amp into a different outlet. Thanks

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6550 1 year ago

I have a lepy 168 that I want to install in Mando. My question is since there is no service port to plug in for my 110. Is there anywhere to get 110v instead of plugging the amp into a different outlet. Thanks
[quoted image]

You could run an extension cord(from the service plug that’s in the back box)and feed it down into the cabinet. That’s what I do to power my small fan that keep my flippers cool when I feel like a marathon game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/131?hl=wannabewizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.