Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 157.
#6251 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thank you so much for this I will make these changes ;

Which setting is the ball save limit under I couldn’t find it mind telling me where it is ?

Feature adjustment #24 (BALL SAVE LIMIT AT START)

#6252 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

Percentage-wise it scales with any DLC for any triple AAA videogame!

Scales..? $20 DLC vs $2k topper? Kinda like dropping $200k on a pool for a $600k house.. (if you're a lowly pro owner like me anyway..)

#6253 1 year ago
Quoted from JakePG:

I've never played a game with more speed of light sling-to- outlane drain. Is that typically on this game? Happens way more often on this game than any other

Yeah the outlanes have perfectly brutal geometry on this one.

#6254 1 year ago

Has anyone had any luck getting cliff to respond?

I have been inquiring about these ramp protectors with no luck in getting a response.

Anyone know of any alternatives?

Quoted from rdleifriaf:

Oh man! The plastic cracked here, and the metal piece came swinging around 180 degrees. Any advice? This is after just a few hundred games on an LE.
[quoted image]

Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is a known issue. You need to get a larger protector from passionforpinball.com and request a new ramp from Stern.

#6255 1 year ago

Alternative is to make sure (before your ramp breaks), that the protector is pushed flush against the ramp.

And if was me and I was waiting on Cliff, I would remove the top screw of that protector and maybe use some double sided tape to hold it to the ramp.

#6256 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Alternative is to make sure (before your ramp breaks), that the protector is pushed flush again the ramp.
And if was me and I was waiting on Cliff, I would remove the top screw of that protector and maybe use some double sided tape to hold it to the ramp.

Thanks for the tip!

#6257 1 year ago
Quoted from DJK77:

A very good player friend of mine had me make the game steeper and increase the sling power. I thought he was nuts and that would make it harder but that's not the case the game plays better all around so i did the same on other machines. I still have my outlanes adjusted but give it a try. Also time small nudges to bounce the ball towards the side targets instead of outlane. Game can be a butt kicker, makes you work for sure.

I’ll second this. Increasing sling power not only reduces arching bounces off a sling into an out lane, it also hits more of the stand-up targets.

#6258 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

I have been inquiring about these ramp protectors with no luck in getting a response.

Hmmm, Cliff usually responds within a day or two. Hope he’s ok (or better yet, on vacation).

#6259 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Hmmm, Cliff usually responds within a day or two. Hope he’s ok (or better yet, on vacation).

He's just swamped. It took 3.5 months to get my last order. That's not a complaint, just a fact. I heard (not from him) that his sons don't want to carry on the business, so it's just him.

#6260 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

He's just swamped. It took 3.5 months to get my last order. That's not a complaint, just a fact. I heard (not from him) that his sons don't want to carry on the business, so it's just him.

Yup, he’s a one man show. I ordered protectors two months ago and I’m still waiting. No biggie, I’ll get them.

I hope he can find the help he needs, though. Demand is far beyond his ability to produce in a timely fashion, at this point.

#6261 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

While waiting for the Cliffy and to prevent the ramp cracks, I removed the original protector, drilled the hole in the metal protector wider more to the inner side and put it back in. That way it was sitting flush on the plastic ramp. That way my plastic ramp was safe. I would recommend Cliffys when available anyway, because it will give noticeably more stability to the whole ramp.

#6262 1 year ago

Looks like "The heat is on" achievement still isn't fixed Xaqery

I used this multiple times last night while logged in with insider connected, and it's still not awarded when used.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Also hit a few issues with lamps and playfield inserts not being restored when the ball drains from the upper playfield while the encounter intro plays (often when the ball sneaks in to start the encounter). The only way to get the inserts and lamps back is to drain or start a multiball / mission mode. The game knows the ball is no longer in the upper playfield as playfield tagets respond when hit, it's just the inserts and lamps are off. This happened on a few occasions during the play session.

Some other feedback on the current code (Premium 1.40):

- Ambush now worth more, which is nice. Still find it a little dull to shoot though and would have loved to see additional shot logic. Would also have loved to earn Beskar and / or some extra fountry items from it. Bigger points on offer will have me play it more often though instead of waiting it out like I normally would.

- No highscore table for Ambush though? This would have been worth including and not sure why it was ommited. Would also have loved to see some additional high score table entries for things like Beskar collected / spent, items purchased, individual missions & multiballs, etc. I think there's a lot of room there for better high score entry tracking, giving players something extra to aim for and bragging rights.

- Points award for the scope shot I think needs to be increased or changed to another award. The other two shots (2 foundry items & beskar) are far more valuable than a few million points in a high scoring game.

- Would still love to see a timer added to the challenge mode, giving players the chance to either go for points or speed run it.

#6263 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Also hit a few issues with lamps and playfield inserts not being restored when the ball drains from the upper playfield while the encounter intro plays (often when the ball sneaks in to start the encounter). The only way to get the inserts and lamps back is to drain or start a multiball / mission mode. The game knows the ball is no longer in the upper playfield as playfield tagets respond when hit, it's just the inserts and lamps are off. This happened on a few occasions during the play session.

Man...this is still a problem? I don't even need/want anything new. Just squash the bugs! (Please Dwight, just squash the bugs in this and Star Wars...please, I'll never ask you for anything else...unless you code BTTF.)

#6264 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I used this multiple times last night while logged in with insider connected, and it's still not awarded when used.
[quoted image]
Some other feedback on the current code (Premium 1.40):
- Ambush now worth more, which is nice. Still find it a little dull to shoot though and would have loved to see additional shot logic. Would also have loved to earn Beskar and / or some extra fountry items from it. Bigger points on offer will have me play it more often though instead of waiting it out like I normally would.
- No highscore table for Ambush though? This would have been worth including and not sure why it was ommited. Would also have loved to see some additional high score table entries for things like Beskar collected / spent, items purchased, individual missions & multiballs, etc. I think there's a lot of room there for better high score entry tracking, giving players something extra to aim for and bragging rights.
- Points award for the scope shot I think needs to be increased or changed to another award. The other two shots (2 foundry items & beskar) are far more valuable than a few million points in a high scoring game.
- Would still love to see a timer added to the challenge mode, giving players the chance to either go for points or speed run it.

I still can’t get the flamethrower achievement either. So it’s not just you and I agree it doesn’t seem fixed.

#6265 1 year ago

Played the new Ambush through this evening, finishing all blue shots and using a flamethrower on the final shot. Mode total 464M. So there is definitely reward for those willing to risk playing through the mode.

#6266 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

This is crazy talk!

oh wait. Its not. The fix didnt make it into the last release. Its in the next one. Sorry.

#6267 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

This is crazy talk!
oh wait. Its not. The fix didnt make it into the last release. Its in the next one. Sorry.

Awesome, thanks for following that up!

#6268 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Yup, ran into this issue today coming out of the upper playfield as well on a Pro. Never saw that one until this latest update.

#6269 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

easy solution (for Dwight, if he wants) : instead of always giving the same amount of X millions pts, you should get a % of your actual score, as it you know for how much you're taking the shoot or not, and that way the more you're in a good/great game, the more you wanna to shot for it

#6270 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

easy solution (for Dwight, if he wants) : instead of always giving the same amount of X millions pts, you should get a % of your actual score, as it you know for how much you're taking the shoot or not, and that way the more you're in a good/great game, the more you wanna to shot for it

I like this idea, as the game goes on add a higher risk reward.

#6271 1 year ago

Anyone have the lightsaber shooter lane mod? If so how do you like it

#6272 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Played the new Ambush through this evening, finishing all blue shots and using a flamethrower on the final shot. Mode total 464M. So there is definitely reward for those willing to risk playing through the mode.

Congratulations! Would love to see someone max out the 720M in ambush. Maybe Deadflip can do it when presenting the topper hopefully very very very soon....

#6273 1 year ago

I was thinking about selling my topper for $8k and throwing in my Mando pro..

#6274 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikew492:

Thanks all! These are some great tips!

Side art install successful. I left playfield in and slid in loosely, then lined it up from the front and slowly worked my way back. Turned out great! Think my mando is now a promium!

27ADD27A-3C92-4D20-97B2-58C47AECFB86 (resized).jpeg27ADD27A-3C92-4D20-97B2-58C47AECFB86 (resized).jpegD30A31C1-2D72-4CCE-B9FA-6C60B5B2B7E3 (resized).jpegD30A31C1-2D72-4CCE-B9FA-6C60B5B2B7E3 (resized).jpeg
#6275 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

Yup, ran into this issue today coming out of the upper playfield as well on a Pro. Never saw that one until this latest update.

Damn. Still on version 1.02 waiting for an update with no bugs.

#6276 1 year ago
Quoted from japespin:

Weird. Hasn’t happened on mine. Probably only 30-40 games since the code update though

#6277 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

This is crazy talk!

Thanks for your hard work in making our stellar Mando games even better Dwight @xaqery! (Any chance of adding an option for us to turn off upper PF flippers, unless there is an actual ball in the upper playfield?)

#6278 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Thanks for your hard work in making our stellar Mando games even better Dwight Xaqery! (Any chance of adding an option for us to turn off upper PF flippers, unless there is an actual ball in the upper playfield?)

I thought the same thing which would be nice to save those coils.

#6279 1 year ago

That would be a great feature.

#6280 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Thanks for your hard work in making our stellar Mando games even better Dwight Xaqery! (Any chance of adding an option for us to turn off upper PF flippers, unless there is an actual ball in the upper playfield?)

I vote for the upper flipper option.

#6281 1 year ago

Who else got a silly hat for their pinball machine this morning?

#6282 1 year ago

I’ve got the topper in my cart, but won’t let me check out. “Shipping Unavailable to your address”. I’m in New Mexico. you know, New Mexico, USA.

Anyone else have this issue?

#6283 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

Who else got a silly hat for their pinball machine this morning?

Wish I did but for 2k had to pass.

#6284 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Anyone else have this issue?

It's single-sign on issue their website has. You have to login via insider.sternpinball.com and click the shopping cart from there. Then the store knows about your SIC all-access status.

It also says so in the checkout instructions on the actual topper:

“I’m logged in to my All-Access account but it’s still telling me that it can’t be shipped to my address” - Make sure that you’re logging into your All-Access account during the checkout process. Being logged in from the website doesn’t transfer over to being logged in on the Stern Shop.

It's sold out now.

#6285 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

It's single-sign on issue their website has. You have to login via insider.sternpinball.com and click the shopping cart from there. Then the store knows about your SIC all-access status.

It's sold out now.

First thing I did was login via IC. Still had this issue.

#6286 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

First thing I did was login via IC. Still had this issue.

Bummer and bullshit. You do have the $39.95/year all-access visible on your profile? That took some time for mine to show up (https://insider.sternpinball.com/account).

#6287 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

It's sold out now.

There’s already an eBay listing for $3995 “direct from stern” purchase (not mine). Lol

#6288 1 year ago

As much as I would like a topper, I still can't get over the fact that the two modes are called "Mandalorian Madness" and "Beskar Bonanza" and each of those modes are worth $1000 a piece.

#6289 1 year ago

I installed smaller posts on my pop bumpers and now they won’t register when hit is the adjustment off? Here is a picture of the bumper ; does that center trigger have to be above the rubber or behind it as shown in pic ? Thank you I’ll be thrilled if I can get this working

EEE3FC5A-3F5F-4DB5-8FF5-22C437054FEF (resized).jpegEEE3FC5A-3F5F-4DB5-8FF5-22C437054FEF (resized).jpeg
#6290 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I installed smaller posts on my pop bumpers and now they won’t register when hit is the adjustment off? Here is a picture of the bumper ; does that center trigger have to be above the rubber or behind it as shown in pic ? Thank you I’ll be thrilled if I can get this working

The switches are likely always closed now. The smaller posts will move the rubber ring closer to the switch so you'll need to slightly adjust the gap between the two blades of the switch. When either of the switches close, the slingshot fires so the further the switch blades are from one another, the less sensitive the slingshots will be.

#6291 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

The switches are likely always closed now. The smaller posts will move the rubber ring closer to the switch so you'll need to slightly adjust the gap between the two blades of the switch. When either of the switches close, the slingshot fires so the further the switch blades are from one another, the less sensitive the slingshots will be.

This is exactly what’s happening! How can I fix this without replacing the posts ?

In affect the slingshots are being pressed closed cause of the smaller posts

So I have to either put the old ones back or figure out how to adjust it

Edit I put in the old posts back and it now works

Now my big problem is my coin door got jammed and my key broke off in the lock … any ideas how to fix this do I need to replace the entire lock ?

Added 17 months ago:

Replaced posts back working as normal ;

#6292 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

This is exactly what’s happening! How can I fix this without replacing the posts ?
In affect the slingshots are being pressed closed cause of the smaller posts
So I have to either put the old ones back or figure out how to adjust it
Edit I put in the old posts back and it now works
Now my big problem is my coin door got jammed and my key broke off in the lock … any ideas how to fix this do I need to replace the entire lock ?

I just want to say. Resist the urge to adjust those switches without a proper switch adjustment tool. You can buy one from every pinball parts supplier. You don't want to mangle them.

#6293 1 year ago

Topper is limited?

#6294 1 year ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Topper is limited?

Ask the BKSOR folks what they think.

What I've "heard" is that they have one initial batch now, sold out everywhere, and distributors are taking pre-orders for another run spring next year. Then it's finito. You can definitely get one at retail with patience.

#6295 1 year ago

Anyone remember a version of the code without bugs? In version 1.02 all I notice is the child award screen sticks around too long. Bugs break my heart and hurt my soul so I am always hesitant to update.

#6296 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I just want to say. Resist the urge to adjust those switches without a proper switch adjustment tool. You can buy one from every pinball parts supplier. You don't want to mangle them.

While I agree that you should have and usually use a proper switch adjustment tool, I feel like a flat head screwdriver, especially the miniature ones, work really well for widening the gap between the switch blades, but the adjustment tool is much better equipped to close that gap.

#6297 1 year ago

Hi guy,

We have built a card to replace the ugly insider card at the right of you Mando pinball. This card is built in 3D printing with 3 colors.

You can buy here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07402-mandalorian-decorative-card

LDUJ8073 (resized).JPGLDUJ8073 (resized).JPGRUPF6200 (resized).JPGRUPF6200 (resized).JPGSJFU8058 (resized).JPGSJFU8058 (resized).JPG
#6298 1 year ago

Mando topper skit. Very accurate

#6299 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Hi guy,
We have built a card to replace the ugly insider card at the right of you Mando pinball. This card is built in 3D printing with 3 colors.
You can buy here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07402-mandalorian-decorative-card[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Or you can print one up...

#6300 1 year ago

Recently passed 1000 plays here at home. Still really enjoying the game.

3056D28D-670F-4AEA-9E65-B047F826B1CD (resized).jpeg3056D28D-670F-4AEA-9E65-B047F826B1CD (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/126 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.