Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 157.
#451 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Thanks. So after completing one of those 3 then you you have to hit both multiplayer targets on the side of the right ramp to start it? Or does it start automatically? Maybe those targets just extend the time

They start automatically. And I’m pretty sure hitting the boba fett targets will extend all the timers. Not just the green one.

#452 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Update .....time , this will go into our league machine this week for test. Should easily see 100 plays this week. I will follow then, also for pricing I'm trying work it out, it's a pretty tedious to paint and tie on the ropes
[quoted image]

I want one!!

#453 2 years ago

*** Anyone that's interested in the Stormtrooper helmets mod just pm me, and I'll get back to you. Other wise you'll get buried in this thread and lost****

Thanks
Tom D

#454 2 years ago

LE arrived today.

Can't wait to unbox it tonight.

#455 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Thanks. So after completing one of those 3 then you you have to hit both multiplayer targets on the side of the right ramp to start it? Or does it start automatically? Maybe those targets just extend the time

Scope and Hunter both start automatically immedately after completing the objective. Green (the targets) starts automatically after the required target hits. There is no separate 'start the multiplier' like say.. Maiden has.

#456 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Scope and Hunter both start automatically immedately after completing the objective. Green (the targets) starts automatically after the required target hits. There is no separate 'start the multiplier' like say.. Maiden has.

What do the 2x and 3x targets by the ramp do then? Chuck said he thinks the boba targets extend time. I play on route so I can't pull the glass to test unless I happen to catch the owner there.

#457 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Update .....time , this will go into our league machine this week for test. Should easily see 100 plays this week. I will follow then, also for pricing I'm trying work it out, it's a pretty tedious to paint and tie on the ropes
** Anyone that's interested in the Stormtrooper helmets mod just pm me, and I'll get back to you. Other wise you'll get buried in this thread and lost****
Thanks
Tom D
[quoted image]

Would you sell the stl?

#458 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

What do the 2x and 3x targets by the ramp do then? Chuck said he thinks the boba targets extend time. I play on route so I can't pull the glass to test unless I happen to catch the owner there.

Those targets are still a mystery. Honestly I think they don't do anything at this point in the code besides blink Maybe they have more intent in the prem/le given the ramp effect there.

Even glass off it was kind of hard to time the multipliers exactly. They reduce in time on multiple uses in the same ball. I know for sure the targets extend time on the green multiplier (approx 15 seconds), I just didn't have hard data on the others. Figuring out the target sequence needed was also kinda wonky. I'm sure they extend the other timer, but I didn't get a chance to try to work how how the multipliers might change when stacked.

#459 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Those targets are still a mystery. Honestly I think they don't do anything at this point in the code besides blink Maybe they have more intent in the prem/le given the ramp effect there.
Even glass off it was kind of hard to time the multipliers exactly. They reduce in time on multiple uses in the same ball. I know for sure the targets extend time on the green multiplier (approx 15 seconds), I just didn't have hard data on the others. Figuring out the target sequence needed was also kinda wonky. I'm sure they extend the other timer, but I didn't get a chance to try to work how how the multipliers might change when stacked.

It's very confusing. You're right, maybe with a code update we'll get better info on it. This is key to a great score. I started it the other day and went into a multiball, scored 300 or 400 million very quickly. Wish I could have looked up to see what some of the shots were scoring

#461 2 years ago

Can anyone clarify how the skillshot works on the LE for me? Sometimes Grogu magnet grabs the ball and awards one of the five awards right after plunge, sometimes it doesnt grab, but i can still get a small bonus if it hits the moving light up roll over. I cant quite figure out what makes him grab it sometimes on plunge.

#462 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Can anyone clarify how the skillshot works on the LE for me? Sometimes Grogu magnet grabs the ball and awards one of the five awards right after plunge, sometimes it doesnt grab, but i can still get a small bonus if it hits the moving light up roll over. I cant quite figure out what makes him grab it sometimes on plunge.

I cant figure it out either. Plus that up post right before the Grogu area in the orbit has me confused. Whats the purpose of that up post? It makes some of my right side orbit shots get clunky or reject before getting into collect the Child award.

Im all for a super secret skill shot where you short plunge and hit the left ramp into the mini and hit a single lit target for the Super Secret Skill Shot(SSSS) lol!

#463 2 years ago

Premiums are on the line. And some owners are getting a special gift...

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/posts/10159628392809244

Premiums on the line (resized).pngPremiums on the line (resized).png

#464 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I cant figure it out either. Plus that up post right before the Grogu area in the orbit has me confused. Whats the purpose of that up post? It makes some of my right side orbit shots get clunky or reject before getting into collect the Child award.
Im all for a super secret skill shot where you short plunge and hit the left ramp into the mini and hit a single lit target for the Super Secret Skill Shot(SSSS) lol!

That would be a cool one... this one is from the rule sheet if you didnt know...
SUPER SKILL SHOT
You can enable SUPER SKILL SHOT by holding in the left flipper button and launching the ball.
You need to continue to hold the flipper in until the ball reaches the spinner.
SUPER SKILL SHOT takes 3 shots to complete:
1. Right scoop (On the PRO the u-turn shot)
2. Right ramp
3. One of 3 final shots. Each will give a different award:
a. Left Scoop - Start a Mission. If Missions are lit already you will receive
Whistling Birds.
b. Left Ramp - Start an Encounter. If Encounters are already lit you will receive a
Jet Pack.
c. Center Ramp - Start a Razor Crest multiball. If the multiball was already lit you will
receive the Amban Rifle.
Each completed shot will add an end of ball bonus multiplier

#465 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

That would be a cool one... this one is from the rule sheet if you didnt know...
SUPER SKILL SHOT
You can enable SUPER SKILL SHOT by holding in the left flipper button and launching the ball.
You need to continue to hold the flipper in until the ball reaches the spinner.
SUPER SKILL SHOT takes 3 shots to complete:
1. Right scoop (On the PRO the u-turn shot)
2. Right ramp
3. One of 3 final shots. Each will give a different award:
a. Left Scoop - Start a Mission. If Missions are lit already you will receive
Whistling Birds.
b. Left Ramp - Start an Encounter. If Encounters are already lit you will receive a
Jet Pack.
c. Center Ramp - Start a Razor Crest multiball. If the multiball was already lit you will
receive the Amban Rifle.
Each completed shot will add an end of ball bonus multiplier

I didnt see that, thank you! Was that in the rule sheet that Chuckwart posted? I should probably read the rules alittle closer but on most games I try to play them until I cant figure out something. Still dont know what the target in the pops on BM66 does and Wonka my god if you dont read the rules you will never understand the genius in that games code!

#466 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I didnt see that, thank you! Was that in the rule sheet that Chuckwart posted? I should probably read the rules alittle closer but on most games I try to play them until I cant figure out something. Still dont know what the target in the pops on BM66 does and Wonka my god if you dont read the rules you will never understand the genius in that games code!

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Mando-Rule-Sheet.pdf

#467 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

It's very confusing. You're right, maybe with a code update we'll get better info on it. This is key to a great score. I started it the other day and went into a multiball, scored 300 or 400 million very quickly. Wish I could have looked up to see what some of the shots were scoring

The stern rulesheet says "2x Ramp" specifically - so I guess they temporarily 2x the value of the right ramp shot. Seems the most potential if playing the ambush mode... otherwise right ramp points are really only mission points (or ice spider mb points)

#468 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

They multiply that ramp shot only.

And I’ve already confirmed the boba fett targets extend the timer. Just played it yesterday and confirmed.

#469 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The stern rulesheet says "2x Ramp" specifically - so I guess they temporarily 2x the value of the right ramp shot. Seems the most potential if playing the ambush mode... otherwise right ramp points are really only mission points (or ice spider mb points)

Quoted from chuckwurt:

They multiply that ramp shot only.
And I’ve already confirmed the boba fett targets extend the timer. Just played it yesterday and confirmed.

Good to know. So just max the playfield multiplier, get the ramp to 3x and blow the game up. Collecting a mode shot along with a multiball shot on the ramp should be huge points. I can't think of a game offhand that uses the 2x and 3x like this. I thought they worked like they do on GB

#470 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

[quoted image]

Looks like LEs are still being made as well?

#471 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Good to know. So just max the playfield multiplier, get the ramp to 3x and blow the game up. Collecting a mode shot along with a multiball shot on the ramp should be huge points. I can't think of a game offhand that uses the 2x and 3x like this. I thought they worked like they do on GB

I'm more of the mindset of... get PF multis up... start lucrative mode like mudhorn... and if you got icespider... then light flamethrower.... now you're cooking.

#472 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm more of the mindset of... get PF multis up... start lucrative mode like mudhorn... and if you got icespider... then light flamethrower.... now you're cooking.

What are your scores like? Hit a billion?

#473 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

now you're cooking.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#474 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

That's my plan... I have not yet fully mastered it yet

Gotta figure the best way to manage which MB and mission to start. To force the opportunity vs waiting for it.

#475 2 years ago

Anybody play the Dank Farrik 2 ball multiball mode yet?

edit- guess it's not able to be activated yet since theres no question mark to select in foundry.

#476 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yep, I’ve gotten to 800M just by doing Mudhorn, Ice Spider, and PF multipliers with flame thrower. Highly, highly lucrative way to drop a score.

Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

A friend of mine already got 2.5B on location…

#477 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Yep, I’ve gotten to 800M just by doing Mudhorn, Ice Spider, and PF multipliers with flame thrower. Highly, highly lucrative way to drop a score.

A friend of mine already got 2.5B on location…

Dafuq I can barely break 200 million I need to focus.

#478 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

Dafuq I can barely break 200 million I need to focus.

Well, that's why I came looking for the multipler function. The score can always be higher! This is such a super fun game, and it's awesome blowing up the score quickly. Friday I had been playing and was around 80 million, and I knew the replay was 300. I stacked a mode with a multiball and maybe played 30 seconds and the knocker went off. I was confused, like wtf is different? Playfield multiplier must have been maxed or close to it. 200 million very quickly

#479 2 years ago

Has anyone experienced this? LE out of box only about 20 games on it. I think I have a loose wire or a leaf switch that’s too close somewhere. Every time I hit the flippers it activates Beskar primarily the left flipper and the right is every two pushes or every other push it’s inconsistent.

Pounding on the playfield did nothing to activate it. Seems as though it only goes with flippers and pops. Any ideas what to check?

#480 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I didn’t even know what I was doing and simply stacking a mode with ice spider and using the flamethrower got me 200 million in like 5 seconds. Haha.

#481 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Has anyone experienced this? LE out of box only about 20 games on it. I think I have a loose wire or a leaf switch that’s too close somewhere. Every time I hit the flippers it activates Beskar primarily the left flipper and the right is every two pushes or every other push it’s inconsistent.
Pounding on the playfield did nothing to activate it. Seems as though it only goes with flippers and pops. Any ideas what to check?

I had something like that happen with my Deadpool NIB. Turned out to be a bad opto switch that had to be replaced. Besides triggering off the flippers, it also triggered when I hit a ball guide. Run a switch test and see which one triggers.

#482 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I didn’t even know what I was doing and simply stacking a mode with ice spider and using the flamethrower got me 200 million in like 5 seconds. Haha.

Congrats on last weekends tournament btw. I didn’t get to finish the whole thing yet but it looks like you were playing pretty well from what I saw.

#483 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Congrats on last weekends tournament btw. I didn’t get to finish the whole thing yet but it looks like you were playing pretty well from what I saw.

Thanks! I was feeling really good after round 1 of the finals, but flamed out in the semis. Let some winnable games slip through my fingers. And thanks so much for watching!!

#484 2 years ago

I’m also having issues with rejects on the right orbit with child kit. I have an LE though. So the ball hits the up post and dribbles back down the right orbit, instead of being diverted to the child magnet. Doesn’t happen every time, but a good clean shot will make it happen. Super annoying. Especially since that shot it pretty tight. Getting punished for a good shot drives me nuts.
They did make a different post for Metallica. I think it was metal. Seems counter intuitive, but that actually dampened the force better. I think it was a thinner post in Metallica than it is in Mando though. I’d have to check. I believe I actually may have a spare metal one lying around. Now I know what I need to do tomorrow.
Anyone else running into this? Any other ideas and fixes for it?

#485 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m also having issues with rejects on the right orbit with child kit. I have an LE though. So the ball hits the up post and dribbles back down the right orbit, instead of being diverted to the child magnet. Doesn’t happen every time, but a good clean shot will make it happen. Super annoying. Especially since that shot it pretty tight. Getting punished for a good shot drives me nuts.
They did make a different post for Metallica. I think it was metal. Seems counter intuitive, but that actually dampened the force better. I think it was a thinner post in Metallica than it is in Mando though. I’d have to check. I believe I actually may have a spare metal one lying around. Now I know what I need to do tomorrow.

Yep happens all the time. Not exactly sure if the post is coming up just a touch to early when its trying to lock the ball into the Grogu area or what exactly.

#486 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I responded in the other thread too. Don't think this is the post all the time. I get balls stuck there.

IMG_20210707_131036__01.jpgIMG_20210707_131036__01.jpgIMG_20210707_181926__01.jpgIMG_20210707_181926__01.jpgIMG_20210707_181953__01.jpgIMG_20210707_181953__01.jpg
#487 2 years ago

Is Stern replacing the rusted our lockdown bars?

Or should I just remove the rust myself?

#488 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is Stern replacing the rusted our lockdown bars?
Or should I just remove the rust myself?

Make sure it is not actually flaking off where the rust is tracking under the powder coat - if it isn't, then I'd just sand it off and be done. But if it is flaking and peeling off like mine is, I'd reach out to stern and enjoy the wait to hear back.

#489 2 years ago

Finally got caught up on printing, so I was able to run the rest of Moff Gideons Light cruiser. And this thing is epic huge, there's still a lot of work to be done on this one and I have no clue on pricing but I would probably guess that it will be a limited run for them. I know there will be questions on site lines, I'm 6ft and the only issue I the right target next to the upper flipper.

I will report back when I have it dialed in 100%

20210713_070123 (resized).jpg20210713_070123 (resized).jpg20210713_070129 (resized).jpg20210713_070129 (resized).jpg20210713_070501 (resized).jpg20210713_070501 (resized).jpg

file (resized).jpgfile (resized).jpg
#490 2 years ago

Unboxed the game last night.

Here's my review:

The art package on the game is absolutely amazing. Best back glass I've ever seen. You can't help but stare at it. The side armor is really cool. Stern really nailed the colors on the game.

Setup of the game:

I really like how they added the guided setup, instead of having to go through all the adjustments to get the game on free play.

Assets:

Outside of Gina's character, they have everything in this game. Sounds, music, speech.

Layout:

I love the way this game shoots. The upper playfield is much more challenging than it looks.

Rules:

Can't say much on the rules yet, no clue what I'm doing. However, we did play the impossible mode last night. That was fun. Makes the game harder. We saw other different modes to play (co-op, etc). Definitely adds more to the home environment.

As a Star Wars pin:

This is the best Star Wars pinball machine. It's a shame this wasn't the Star Wars game Stern released several years ago.

Final thoughts:

This is a must own pin for any star wars fan. Anyone on the fence, I say get it. You won't be disappointed. As an LE package, Stern hit it out of the park.

Shoutout to eharan for helping me out with setting up the game last night. Now I just need to knock his grand champ score off the machine.

#491 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

[quoted image]

This is awesome.
Fingers crossed I'm a lucky premium owner with a Randy Martinez signature!!
Can't be much longer now until premiums start to ship.....?

#492 2 years ago

Snagged a few of these (Mando, Remnant Stormtrooper, and The Child) on Amazon.. they’re pretty posable and 3.75” scale, so I’m hoping I can find a good place for them. Maybe on the plastics above the Hunter/Fett standups.

Mando: https://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Collection-Mandalorian-3-75-Inch-Scale-Action/dp/B08KJHFCXB/ref=sr_1_1
Remnant Stormtrooper: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T85WMX5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00
The Child: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HBWCJH6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00

There's also a Moff Gideon, The Armorer, Cara Dune, Mythrol, Kuiil, etc. Didn't want to get too carried away though.

Don’t expect my premium until 2022 so I have time to think on it

BA5F9AE7-2E15-4C24-8688-FA8324495A5E (resized).jpegBA5F9AE7-2E15-4C24-8688-FA8324495A5E (resized).jpeg

#493 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I responded in the other thread too. Don't think this is the post all the time. I get balls stuck there.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t think this is the issue on mine. Mine, the ball it hitting the up post like it’s supposed to, then going back down the right orbit.

#494 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I don’t think this is the issue on mine. Mine, the ball it hitting the up post like it’s supposed to, then going back down the right orbit.

Maybe it still is the post on mine then too - nothing more frustrating then have those balls roll back at you after a perfect shot.

#495 2 years ago

Right ramp and scoop not registering consistently.

Just a few things to mention after having my LE for over a week. I needed to add a piece of foam to the diverter on the left ramp that feeds the upper playfield because of the amount of rejections I was having. It deadens the speed of the ball a bit and greatly reduced the rejections.
The other problem I had was completing some modes after successfully hitting shots. The right ramp and scoop/flip up ramp weren’t registering shots all the time. I did diagnostics and things seemed to check out.
However after further investigation the optos were mislabeled and reversed. So it was impossible to complete modes because the scoop would block access to the one opto and vice versa. Shots would register adversely sometimes if the scoop was in the proper position.
I cut the zip tie and reversed the connectors and my high score immediately doubled and I’m able to progress through the missions.
I hope no one else has this issue but if they do I hope this helps.

#496 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Right ramp and scoop not registering consistently.
Just a few things to mention after having my LE for over a week. I needed to add a piece of foam to the diverter on the left ramp that feeds the upper playfield because of the amount of rejections I was having. It deadens the speed of the ball a bit and greatly reduced the rejections.
The other problem I had was completing some modes after successfully hitting shots. The right ramp and scoop/flip up ramp weren’t registering shots all the time. I did diagnostics and things seemed to check out.
However after further investigation the optos were mislabeled and reversed. So it was impossible to complete modes because the scoop would block access to the one opto and vice versa. Shots would register adversely sometimes if the scoop was in the proper position.
I cut the zip tie and reversed the connectors and my high score immediately doubled and I’m able to progress through the missions.
I hope no one else has this issue but if they do I hope this helps.

I wish the mission modes didnt end until beaten. I hate that they end if you lose the ball since some missions are multistaged.

#497 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I wish the mission modes didnt end until beaten. I hate that they end if you lose the ball since some missions are multistaged.

Good idea for impossible mode

#498 2 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Good idea for impossible mode

With there only being 5 missions it would make the game alot more enjoyable for me. Its like SW if you dont turn off stacking I blow through that games modes.

#499 2 years ago

Is anyone else getting a lot of rejections from the scoop/foundry shot? I think about half of my direct shots in there from the right flipper bounce out.

#500 2 years ago

I was also getting about 50% rejects so I gently bent the scoop back so it deflects the ball down vs back, its still bounces back a bit but stays at the top and goes into the mini playfield, its a subtle adjustment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Northfield, MN
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/10?hl=marklard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.