Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 157.
#5151 1 year ago

Anyone in Arizona looking for a pro or premium Mandolarian NIB with no tax lmk. I have a distributor who is looking to make a run to Phoenix area next month. He’s bringing my JP.

He also has pro and premium RUSH’s available. Message me if interested for contact information.

#5152 1 year ago
Quoted from ArmyChris:

And ChrisLIX , here is where my flipper is, I did not know it could be an issue: https://imgur.com/a/XSSj6fW

Looks good on yours!

#5153 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

. As far as a moving Grogu...keep it. I don't want anything not designed by Stern moving around and touching stuff even if his clothes are rubbing a plastic or artwork it will cause some sort of irritation to the game and possibly your peripheral.

Wait, are you saying the Grogu mod actually damages the game? Have there been any posts confirming what you're saying?

#5154 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Wait, are you saying the Grogu mod actually damages the game? Have there been any posts confirming what you're saying?

Impossible. This would pretty much only happen if you placed a live Grogu in the game.

#5155 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Impossible. This would pretty much only happen if you placed a live Grogu in the game.

Along with a six pack of Guinness !

#5156 1 year ago

apologies if this is answered somewhere in the thread (nothing in keyposts) but i'm finding the ball pretty reliably goes STDM after exiting the left orbit. Seems like maybe its bouncing off the sides rather than taking a smooth curve. Is this a known issue? Any ideas on how to fix? thanks!

#5157 1 year ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

apologies if this is answered somewhere in the thread (nothing in keyposts) but i'm finding the ball pretty reliably goes STDM after exiting the left orbit. Seems like maybe its bouncing off the sides rather than taking a smooth curve. Is this a known issue? Any ideas on how to fix? thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/21#post-6441395

#5159 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Oh not at all, BUT anything moving inside of a playfield not designed by Stern causes anxiety. Even watching his ear on the wood bothers me after 10000 plays.

#5160 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Oh not at all, BUT anything moving inside of a playfield not designed by Stern causes anxiety. Even watching his ear on the wood bothers me after 10000 plays.

No issues with mine at all (well apart from getting it to actually work but that’s a different story) I’m about 2000 games in on my LE with the ear touching the art blades ever so slightly but zero damage or signs of damage.

Plus my kids absolutely love seeing grogu move it makes them want to play even more so it’s well worth the risk.

#5161 1 year ago

Back up center & criss cross plastic ramps for sale DM me if interested. Thanks.

ramp (resized).jpegramp (resized).jpeg
#5162 1 year ago

Anybody have a good positioning guide for the animated grogu mod? Mine seems to either rub or limit the arm movement no matter where I stick him.

#5163 1 year ago
Quoted from njenabnit:

Anybody have a good positioning guide for the animated grogu mod? Mine seems to either rub or limit the arm movement no matter where I stick him.

You will always get a little rub off the ear on the side board, you can custom fit him a little lower which minimises the moving arm, but I have no guide for it mate. I just cut off more off the bottom of him and lowered him.

#5164 1 year ago

This is the day?!

#5165 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

This is the day?!

…for a topper announcement!?! We’ve been waiting for infinity and beyond for this announcement!

#5166 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

This is the day?!

Just a rumor but it will be welcome after TS4 reveal, i'm deaspointed...

#5167 1 year ago

Cmon Stern show me the topper already been disappointed by one pinball company today

#5168 1 year ago

When is the reveal supposedly happening?

#5169 1 year ago

Nope, that's not it. Can't wait to see what Stern comes up with, oh wait, I have been waiting, since August when I got my machine.

IMG_20220522_200953324~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220522_200953324~2 (resized).jpg
#5170 1 year ago

I created a tutorial and rule set video for Mando. Hopefully it will be useful for some of our newer members

#5171 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I created a tutorial and rule set video for Mando. Hopefully it will be useful for some of our newer members

Excellent video! Subscribed! Love how you just focus on playing and then record audio to play over the video.

#5172 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Great video, really helpful!

#5173 1 year ago

Thanks for the kind words. This was my first attempt at this type of video. If I can ever beat this thing, I’ll create another walking through the whole game. That encounter path is tough to complete.

Quoted from crujones4life:

Excellent video! Subscribed! Love how you just focus on playing and then record audio to play over the video.

Quoted from mstang01:

Great video, really helpful!

#5174 1 year ago

No topper reveal and toy story yesterday, disappointing week that’s for sure!

#5175 1 year ago

Sooo finally i got my first nib stern pinball a mandalorian premium ( produced in March) ,Got it last Friday, and in two days I will get a godzilla premium. I was very happy with the machine until today.
- a part of the coat of the playfield got off, a ramp broke, the metal part that is at the entrance of the mini playfield just felt off while playing ( that's the less annoying part since I could fix it by screwing again.
I read the thread and apparently it happens often that the ramp breaks, I ordered the metal mod, do you think it will fix it?
For the playfield, do you think that the paint coat will continue to break?
Thanks

IMG_20220615_180053.jpgIMG_20220615_180053.jpgIMG_20220615_180104.jpgIMG_20220615_180104.jpgIMG_20220615_180755.jpgIMG_20220615_180755.jpgIMG_20220615_180801.jpgIMG_20220615_180801.jpgIMG_20220615_180807.jpgIMG_20220615_180807.jpg
#5176 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Sooo finally i got my first nib stern pinball a mandalorian premium ( produced in March) ,Got it last Friday, and in two days I will get a godzilla premium. I was very happy with the machine until today.
- a part of the coat of the playfield got off, a ramp broke, the metal part that is at the entrance of the mini playfield just felt off while playing ( that's the less annoying part since I could fix it by screwing again.
I read the thread and apparently it happens often that the ramp breaks, I ordered the metal mod, do you think it will fix it?
Thanks [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely report all this to your distro/Stern ASAP.

They authorized a replacement PF for some chipping that happened to mine. Been waiting almost a year for it now, so I would start the process sooner rather than later.

#5177 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:Sooo finally i got my first nib stern pinball a mandalorian premium ( produced in March) ,Got it last Friday, and in two days I will get a godzilla premium. I was very happy with the machine until today.

File a warranty claim for both issues with your distributor ASAP. Stern should take care of it.

The paint and clear coat will continue to chip, and it may be chipping in other places you have not seen yet. The right ramp in particular has a spot that's prone to chipping. There's a good sticky post that shows how to put a washer there to prevent damage.

The metal flap for the upper playfield you should be able to fix, it looks like the screw loosened and fell out.

#5178 1 year ago
Quoted from JoeyB:

File a warranty claim for both issues with your distributor ASAP. Stern should take care of it.
The paint and clear coat will continue to chip, and it may be chipping in other places you have not seen yet. The right ramp in particular has a spot that's prone to chipping. There's a good sticky post that shows how to put a washer there to prevent damage.
The metal flap for the upper playfield you should be able to fix, it looks like the screw loosened and fell out.

Yes, am afraid that the coat will continue to chip too
I contacted my distribuitor that sold me the game he said he will contact Stern for warranty but he is not sure about the answer of Stern...
For a 10.000+ usd item to have it broke the first days and doesn't have it substituted would be a bit disappointing...
I ordered the ramp protect mode, i imagine it will prevent that the ramp break again.

Damn bad luck for my first new in the box Stern game.
How the Godzilla that i will get in the next days will not have this major problems.

#5179 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

I ordered the ramp protect mode, i imagine it will prevent that the ramp break again.
How the Godzilla that i will get in the next days will not have this major problems.

Since the chip on yours is on the art and very visible you will likely get a bottle of clearcoat repair right away and a new unpopulated playfield whenever they get around to making them which is well over a year (don't quote me on this).

You can probably do something to that area to try and prevent further damage. Hopefully someone else with more experience can chime in. You basically want to apply the clear coat repair and then put down mylar to cover the damaged area.

Hopefully your Godzilla has no issues!

#5180 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Quoted from JoeyB:

Since the chip on yours is on the art and very visible you will likely get a bottle of clearcoat repair right away and a new unpopulated playfield whenever they get around to making them which is well over a year (don't quote me on this).
You can probably do something to that area to try and prevent further damage. Hopefully someone else with more experience can chime in. You basically want to apply the clear coat repair and then put down mylar to cover the damaged area.
Hopefully your Godzilla has no issues!

Would be nice indeed if those are the solutions.
Specially that i bought this mandalorian planning to sell it in 1 year or two, and selling it like this it can be a deal breaker for lot's of buyers.

#5181 1 year ago

Not sure how you bought your game but I had some out of box damage where Stern sent the replacement part (in my case new side art) and my Amex damage protection covered the cost of the repair from a local pinball restorer. Looks better than original now!

In your case if they do send a replacement playfield I'm sure Amex would have covered the cost for someone to do the swap. Best of luck!

#5182 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Sorry you have had all this trouble, made me go and check mine quickly as those posts take a beating. If you contact your distributor you should get a replacement ramp, put cliffy metal protectors on the new ramp to strength it.

#5183 1 year ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Not sure how you bought your game but I had some out of box damage where Stern sent the replacement part (in my case new side art) and my Amex damage protection covered the cost of the repair from a local pinball restorer. Looks better than original now!
In your case if they do send a replacement playfield I'm sure Amex would have covered the cost for someone to do the swap. Best of luck!

was a brand new in sealed box by official distributor

#5184 1 year ago

Glad to be in the club. Got a Mando pro off route and I'm having a great time playing it. It had some issues due to the 5,000+ plays. One of the issues was the U-turn not registering. I added a felt pad to the U-turn and am registering almost every hit. Thought I should post a picture for anyone who is having this issue and looking for a cheap and easy solution.

IMG_20220616_171626778_HDR.jpgIMG_20220616_171626778_HDR.jpg
#5185 1 year ago

Not sure if I love the alternate translite....

2022-06-1619.30.283955621145077838924.jpg2022-06-1619.30.283955621145077838924.jpg
#5186 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

was a brand new in sealed box.

Quoted from donjagra:

Not sure if I love the alternate translite....
[quoted image]

the premium is perfect, no need to have alternatives ( even if it misses that char on it )

#5187 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Glad to be in the club. Got a Mando pro off route and I'm having a great time playing it. It had some issues due to the 5,000+ plays. One of the issues was the U-turn not registering. I added a felt pad to the U-turn and am registering almost every hit. Thought I should post a picture for anyone who is having this issue and looking for a cheap and easy solution.

I bent the switch arm up to activate as high as possible without becoming a ball trap on a ball that dribbles in. Since then I don't think Ive had a single shot that didn't register.

#5188 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

I bent the switch arm up to activate as high as possible without becoming a ball trap on a ball that dribbles in. Since then I don't think Ive had a single shot that didn't register.

That worked for a minute on mine. Then I installed THE fix. MRS. Sonic

#5189 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

[quoted image]

I would maybe swap that felt pad for a sticky rubber pad, that felt pad looks like it is shedding felt/dust all over your playfield.

#5190 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I would maybe swap that felt pad for a sticky rubber pad, that felt pad looks like it is shedding felt/dust all over your playfield.

If the felt dust is bothering you, I wonder how you would feel about my shooter lane....

#5191 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

If the felt dust is bothering you, I wonder how you would feel about my shooter lane....

Why what’s in your shooter lane

Was just looking out for a fellow collector, as long as your happy mate it’s all good, welcome to the club, Mando is a brilliant game physically it just needs a little more code love.

#5192 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Why what’s in your shooter lane
Was just looking out for a fellow collector, as long as your happy mate it’s all good, welcome to the club, Mando is a brilliant game physically it just needs a little more code love.

Games on route take a lot of abuse and Mando was in desperate need of some love. I need to reach out to Stern about my broken ramp flap too.

I am really enjoying the game, but it's extremely difficult. Too difficult for location. I have yet to go through the tutorials and the rulesheets, but I will at some point soon.

IMG_20220612_204826003_HDR.jpgIMG_20220612_204826003_HDR.jpgIMG_20220617_091140084_HDR.jpgIMG_20220617_091140084_HDR.jpg

#5193 1 year ago

Anyone tried increasing the sling power to mitigate outlane drains? Balls arching off a sling into the opposing outlane is killing me, so I tried raising sling power to 40. I'm it's too early to tell and needs more testing on my end, but curious if anyone else tried it and what power that found to be ideal. My pitch is currently 7.0.

#5194 1 year ago

Damn, i have my Manda Premium NIB since friday and i really like the game, the call outs, the missions , the art , all is very cool. That ambush ramp still is a bit hard to hit, it's a bit hard game indeed, but i love it, and also helps me to improve my skills. Today i could make 300.000.000 with 3 balls and extra at 170m and 250m.
Just fell a bit hard to do the scope since often i can't control the ball, and hard to target when the ball is passing fast. do you have any tips to share? thanks

#5195 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Damn, i have my Manda Premium NIB since friday and i really like the game, the call outs, the missions , the art , all is very cool. That ambush ramp still is a bit hard to hit, it's a bit hard game indeed, but i love it, and also helps me to improve my skills. Today i could make 300.000.000 with 3 balls and extra at 170m and 250m.
Just fell a bit hard to do the scope since often i can't control the ball, and hard to target when the ball is passing fast. do you have any tips to share? thanks

My scope strategy:

- Forget that scope is lit
- Shoot some other shot that isn't a scope target because I forgot scope is lit
- Brick the shot
- Ball falls to the right flipper
- Backhand off the right flipper into a scope target
- Act like I planned it all along

#5196 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My scope strategy:
- Brick the shot

Tourney Strat-Style.

Also...I may add to shoot for scoop or right ramp and tag the 2x planning to save the immediate slap to the hole.

#5197 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My scope strategy:
- Brick the shot

i see.
i often tried to control with the left flipper before do the shoot.

How easy is to backhand to do the right scoop, after holding the ball with the right flipper.
I already did it some times, but very rarely since the strength to climb the ramp of ambush.

Because i don't target it well?
the flipper haven't enough strength?
or simply because is really hard to do backhand ambush scoop/ramp?

#5198 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Anyone tried increasing the sling power to mitigate outlane drains? Balls arching off a sling into the opposing outlane is killing me, so I tried raising sling power to 40. I'm it's too early to tell and needs more testing on my end, but curious if anyone else tried it and what power that found to be ideal. My pitch is currently 7.0.

I cut it in half from the factory setting (30->15?) and my Outland drains from the sling have gone down quite a lot. The logic with halving it being that if it hits the lower sling it will still undershoot the outline versus raising the sling power and having the issue of draining in the outline when it hits lower on the sling.

#5199 1 year ago
Quoted from Beeloots:

I cut it in half from the factory setting (30->15?) and my Outland drains from the sling have gone down quite a lot. The logic with halving it being that if it hits the lower sling it will still undershoot the outline versus raising the sling power and having the issue of draining in the outline when it hits lower on the sling.

I lowered mine at one point and I noticed I wasn’t getting the playfield multipliers as much and my scores went down. I am back to stock and just trying to play better, but I still get a lot of brutal outlane drains. Someday I will suck less.

#5200 1 year ago

So... Start mission, start multiball and fire flamethrower? Are encounters a waste? I might need to watch the tutorial sooner than later

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

11,500 (OBO)
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/104?hl=poopsmagee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.