Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 157.
#5051 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Just got my new Mandalorian in today from Stern. There's no "NET" menu in the options. Any suggestions? I wrote Stern an email per their service procedure, but haven't heard back a thing. Any suggestions? Software versions shown below as well. [quoted image][quoted image]

Pull out the white plug to re-enable the 48v with coin door open to turn on Net for setup.

#5052 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Just got my new Mandalorian in today from Stern. There's no "NET" menu in the options. Any suggestions? I wrote Stern an email per their service procedure, but haven't heard back a thing. Any suggestions? Software versions shown below as well. [quoted image][quoted image]

Game code 1.20 is needed for NET menu. You'll have to update your machine with a usb stick, for the last time.

#5053 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Upgrade then you should get the net menu.

#5054 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Software version 1.02, which you are on, did not have Insider Connected support. You should upgrade to version 1.20, which is the next and most current version, which does support Insider Connected.

#5055 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Auto launch is super weak all of a sudden. It was set to 240 but even at 255 it never makes it all the way around. It did a few months ago. Any thoughts?

Take a slo-mo video with your phone (and as dtrimberger mentioned) - you'll quickly see if it is an issue with it bouncing down the shooter lane...

#5056 1 year ago
Quoted from Mikew492:

Pull out the white plug to re-enable the 48v with coin door open to turn on Net for setup.

Agree with updating to v1.20, then my comment will be relevant

#5057 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Just got my new Mandalorian in today from Stern. There's no "NET" menu in the options. Any suggestions? I wrote Stern an email per their service procedure, but haven't heard back a thing. Any suggestions? Software versions shown below as well.

You have to manually update the software first then the Net option will appear. I had the same thing when I was setting mine up.

#5058 1 year ago

Thanks everyone. Updated to 1.20, all is good. A bit weird Stern would ship these pins with Insider Connect hardware, but not the correct software. Oh well, job done.

#5059 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I've searched but can't find the answer on here. Should I be able to backhand the diverted 180 degree right ramp on the premium? It rattles out every time I try.

Yes but it’s a tough shot that has to be hit clean when the diverter is down for the 180.

#5060 1 year ago

I've searched but can't find the answer on here. Should I be able to backhand the diverted 180 degree right ramp on the premium? It rattles out every time I try.

I'm able to hit it on my premium but not often. The shot has to be perfectly aligned (i.e., no ricochet) and then only works about 20% of the time.

#5061 1 year ago

Ok, I've only been able to backhand it on the fly (mostly by accident) but never from a trap up. Mostly only solid hits from the left flipper at this point.

Is there any way to adjust it if need be? It doesn't seem adjustable.

#5062 1 year ago

Yeah, here at 10:18 he start backhanding the 180 ramp like butter. Mine isn't like that at all.

Does anyone know how to adjust this shot?

#5063 1 year ago

Yeah, here at 10:18 he start backhanding the 180 ramp like butter. Mine isn't like that at all.

Jack is a very good pinball player.. I know for me even with all the adjustments in the world, I still wouldn’t be able to repeat at shot like he does.

#5064 1 year ago

Its not a difficult shot with a a little practice with timing. Its more about adjusting the game pitch and level... and to a lesser extent flipper power if needed if you arnt able to make the shot. Keep practising and experimenting and you'll get it
There are much better streams out there on this title than the one you referenced. JD imo is better these days at blowing his own horn than a good player. He use to be great to watch back in the day. Hopefully a great quality streamer like Karl from IE pinball will get this game to stream eventually. Then we'll really see how this game can be blown up... preferably over some overrated plonker riding his bike around wearing some lefty politcal statement on his shirt and calling it entertainment.

#5065 1 year ago
Quoted from jaycbarnett:

Quick question to Prem/LE folks.
The scoop makes a buzzing noise when it's "engaged", it was so loud it could be heard over in the middle of play and I have the machine pretty loud. With the glass off, I rolled the ball through the loop and the buzz could be felt on the top of the mech.
I messed with the Up/Down Scoop hold power setting, trying values above and below. I would seem to quiet down and then come back, so I was thinking it was mechanical somehow. I looked under the playfield to make sure the mech looked like the drawing in the manual and all the sleeves/washers/springs were in the correct place. Hmmm...
Anyway, just set it back to default setting, and last night it quieted down on it's own. It's still there a little bit, but not audible over the game in play. Not heard back from Pablo on my email, just wondering if anyone else had this.

My U turn scoop is buzzing very loudly - NIB setup.

Has anyone experienced this one recently or knows of a fix?

It looks like a busted solenoid - however the solenoid short burst test works fine. I've tried changing power but no joy.
I will call the dealer tomorrow morning, but was hoping someone might shed some light.

Thanks.

#5066 1 year ago

I have a question for the group. Sometimes, when shooting the center shot, it will say it’s building up the value for hurry up and will not progress towards razor quest multiball or the hurry up. The arrows are not lit green or blue. I am guessing this is because the previous mode was not completed (finishing the hurry up or getting super jackpot on multiball). Is there a way, other than draining, to get the center shot to light green or blue again so I can progress towards the mini wizard mode?

#5067 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I have a question for the group. Sometimes, when shooting the center shot, it will say it’s building up the value for hurry up and will not progress towards razor quest multiball or the hurry up. The arrows are not lit green or blue. I am guessing this is because the previous mode was not completed (finishing the hurry up or getting super jackpot on multiball). Is there a way, other than draining, to get the center shot to light green or blue again so I can progress towards the mini wizard mode?

It has nothing to do with the previous mode completion, just to keep people from shooting the center all day. Start hunter or another mission to qualify it again.

#5068 1 year ago
Quoted from Boosted:

It looks like a busted solenoid - however the solenoid short burst test works fine. I've tried changing power but no joy.
I will call the dealer tomorrow morning, but was hoping someone might shed some light.
Thanks.

If I recall, you have yo adjust the scoop so it doesn’t drive into the playfield as much to stop the buzzing. You can search the thread, I don’t have a prem.

#5069 1 year ago
Quoted from Boosted:

Thanks.

To sort that buzzing make sure the coil is able to engage fully. Check the coil sleeve (best word I can think of right now) travel to ensure it’s operating fully and able to engaged completely,

#5070 1 year ago

My Insider Connected kit for Mando (Premium) arrived earlier in the week and I've been enjoying going after the achievements.

I've run into an issue with one of them though:

The Heat is On - Use the flamethrower to set all the shots on fire

I can't seem to unlock this. I hold the action button down to ensure the flame thrower sweeps across all shots to light them. But the achievement is never awarded. Has anyone else had issues unlocking this one?

#5071 1 year ago
Quoted from Jesder:

My Insider Connected kit for Mando (Premium) arrived earlier in the week and I've been enjoying going after the achievements.
I've run into an issue with one of them though:
The Heat is On - Use the flamethrower to set all the shots on fire
I can't seem to unlock this. I hold the action button down to ensure the flame thrower sweeps across all shots to light them. But the achievement is never awarded. Has anyone else had issues unlocking this one?

I had the same issue. There is a bug with this achievement. Try using it when multiple modes are active. I randomly got it one day and wondered why because I’ve used the flamethrower plenty of times before.

#5072 1 year ago
Quoted from OriginalFresh:

I had the same issue. There is a bug with this achievement. Try using it when multiple modes are active. I randomly got it one day and wondered why because I’ve used the flamethrower plenty of times before.

Interesting - good to know!

So far I've tried it within a mission, a multiball and a mission stacked with a multiball.

I'll try outside of any mode/multiball next (which is a waste - but, curious to see if that works).

One other scenario I can think of is having to buy it from the foundry and then use it.

Otherwise, I'll just keep using it and hope one day it triggers.

#5073 1 year ago
Quoted from Boosted:

Thanks.

Thanks for your replies - great support on these forums.

I managed to fix the scoop buzzing by bending / adjusting the coil support bracket as suggested by Beowulfz07 in post #1250.

Cheers!

#5075 1 year ago

Here’s an interesting issue. Super skill shot doesn’t register all the time when holding left flipper and hitting the skill shot. It’s an intermittent issue. Has anyone else seen this before?

#5076 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Here’s an interesting issue. Super skill shot doesn’t register all the time when holding left flipper and hitting the skill shot. It’s an intermittent issue. Has anyone else seen this before?

Is it just hopping over the ambush uturn switch? I’ve seen that problem.

#5077 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Is it just hopping over the ambush uturn switch? I’ve seen that problem.

Seems like it isn’t triggering at the “C” switch.

#5078 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Seems like it isn’t triggering at the “C” switch.

I seem to recall code wise it doesn’t let you do super skill shot if the child is ready.

#5079 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

I seem to recall code wise it doesn’t let you do super skill shot if the child is ready.

Child isn’t ready. Right off the initial plunge as C gets lit. Switch test was fine this morning.

#5080 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Child isn’t ready. Right off the initial plunge as C gets lit. Switch test was fine this morning.

Are you going for super skill shot? That requires you to hit the ambush uturn and then a ramp after?

#5081 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Are you going for super skill shot? That requires you to hit the ambush uturn and then a ramp after?

Yeah. I’ll do more tests on it this week but it seems to not be registering each time on normal skill shot either so the opportunity to get super skill shot is nonexistent.

#5082 1 year ago

Finally broke the billion mark for the first time on any machine. I'm still fairly new to the hobby. I have the machine set to award an extra ball for a high score instead of a free game. Not sure if that's considered cheating. Regardless, felt pretty good to finally do it.

20220531_210322 (resized).jpg20220531_210322 (resized).jpg

#5083 1 year ago

The Mando I most recently played had Insider Connected and I was curious if anyone knows anything about this achievement:

MADNESS
Tatooine Sunset
12pts
Score 75M in Mandalorian Madness

#5084 1 year ago
Quoted from bghenson23:

The Mando I most recently played had Insider Connected and I was curious if anyone knows anything about this achievement:
MADNESS
Tatooine Sunset
12pts

Speculation is that this achievement may be associated with the topper... I hope that is not the case. Really don't want to drop hundreds, possibly over a thousand dollars for a topper to get one achievement. Another speculation is that its associated with playing Mando at midnight to receive the achievement. I waited for midnight to see if this was true but nothing happened. I also may be doing it wrong though. Insider Connected is still a bit buggy with some achievements. I actually kind of like the mystery involved this achievement.

#5085 1 year ago
Quoted from bghenson23:

MADNESS
Tatooine Sunset
12pts

It’s either due in a future code update which is what I hope happens, but more likely it’s possibly topper related as it is currently not in the code and I believe the code seems to be fairly complete.

Fact it has madness in the mode title is classic Dwight he loves a good midnight madness mode but I’m leaning more towards this being topper related like AIQ gem mode.

#5086 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Yes, thanks for posting, this happens on my Mando too. Usually after several games first.

#5087 1 year ago

I HOPE in a future code the top flippers doesn't move when there is no ball there, it's a bit sad to see the top flippers moving in moments that there is no ball there.

#5088 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

I HOPE in a future code the top flippers doesn't move when there is no ball there, it's a bit sad to see the top flippers moving in moments that there is no ball there.

There’s quite a few little things like this that could do with being fixed plus bug fixes and general polishing of the code. It will come but likely not quite based on dwights previous outings.

Sterns development cycle is tight from what I understand and I’m guessing he’s already been put onto the next game as he was quite active in this thread up to a couple months back.

#5089 1 year ago

Does anyone else seem to randomly get an extra flamethrower or whistling birds? On rare occasions I'll seem to get a second flamethrower or a whistling birds even though I haven't acquired it with beskar.

#5090 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Does anyone else seem to randomly get an extra flamethrower or whistling birds? On rare occasions I'll seem to get a second flamethrower or a whistling birds even though I haven't acquired it with beskar.

Perhaps you are obtaining it from the child, the scope, or super skill shots? From the rule sheet:

There are 4 ways to get equipment in the game: Foundry, Scope, The Child, and Super Skill Shot

Scope

Each of the 3 shots will give different awards:
● Left Scoop/U-Turn - will try to give two pieces of equipment. If it cannot, you will receive points

#5091 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

I doubt they could stop the upper flippers with code. I assume they keep it active for operators. Less to fix.

#5092 1 year ago

The Super Skill shot doesn't give equipment.

#5093 1 year ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

The Super Skill shot doesn't give equipment.

Yea that's been a bug since the beginning. Didn't know about the Scope though...

#5094 1 year ago

Scope will normally give you jet pack and whistling birds if you hit the u turn shot.

#5095 1 year ago
Quoted from medeski7:

Finally broke the billion mark for the first time on any machine. I'm still fairly new to the hobby. I have the machine set to award an extra ball for a high score instead of a free game. Not sure if that's considered cheating. Regardless, felt pretty good to finally do it.
[quoted image]

I also use"DAD" for my initials. I was wondering who was getting all those high scores! Great job. Breaking a billion is pretty awesome. I have gotten close but not yet broken through. Cheers!

#5096 1 year ago

I’m gonna join the club soon. What are the known issues I should be looking for with the game?

#5097 1 year ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

I’m gonna join the club soon. What are the known issues I should be looking for with the game?

Left ramp cliffy & left orbit needs to sometimes be pushed out further than post. Some have issues with U-turn not always registering too.

#5098 1 year ago

Finally today I have had the time to repair the coil stop of the left flipper. was faulty from day one, but with the flipper giving in a little on every ball, catching the ball was pretty easy, so this little cheat came in very welcome.

Now after the repair catching the ball on the left flipper, in particular right after launch, has become much harder. The ball is bouncing back really high, sometimes it even loops directly into left outlane. My kid and wife are killing me for what I did, and even I do wonder why I ever came up with the idea of "repairing" this.

Do we need to relearn our pinball skills, or what can we do easing the catch again? Thank you!

#5099 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Finally today I have had the time to repair the coil stop of the left flipper. was faulty from day one, but with the flipper giving in a little on every ball, catching the ball was pretty easy, so this little cheat came in very welcome.
Now after the repair catching the ball on the left flipper, in particular right after launch, has become much harder. The ball is bouncing back really high, sometimes it even loops directly into left outlane. My kid and wife are killing me for what I did, and even I do wonder why I ever came up with the idea of "repairing" this.
Do we need to relearn our pinball skills, or what can we do easing the catch again? Thank you!

Live catch/drop catch.

#5100 1 year ago
Quoted from spicekabay:

Your timing is probably off now and you need to catch it a little sooner or later now with the stronger coil.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

11,500 (OBO)
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
9,900 (Firm)
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/102 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.