Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_5195 (resized).JPG
IMG_5556 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0112 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0111 (resized).JPG
IMG_0093 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 157.
#5001 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Do the Cliffy ones require you to drill your own holes in the ramps?

No, it feets in the upper holes.

#5002 1 year ago

No - uses existing mounting holes (and screws) for the plastic shield.

#5003 1 year ago

And here is a picture, cause why not. I don’t know if the right one is necessary, but got it anyways since I backhand that one all the time.

7AA20B62-B82C-4718-BAD1-682912C8C3C1 (resized).jpeg7AA20B62-B82C-4718-BAD1-682912C8C3C1 (resized).jpeg

#5004 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Mines a march 2022 build.. maybe that’s the difference? I did turn down my flippers too. Here’s some quick pictures
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, stern used to replace those cracked ramps when it first came out, not sure if they still do, but recommend the cliffy.

#5005 1 year ago

No.

#5006 1 year ago
1652991714788381473808319252919 (resized).jpg1652991714788381473808319252919 (resized).jpg
#5007 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Your ramp is already cracked...you need some Cliffys mang.

OMFG!! didn’t even see that!

#5008 1 year ago

nope, they go the existing holes

#5009 1 year ago

What is the issue with the ramps? I guess the LE did not have any updates since it was built first.

#5010 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

What is the issue with the ramps? I guess the LE did not have any updates since it was built first.

See last 20 posts about this…

#5011 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

The issue with the left ramp is that the factory protectors are simply too short and where most shots hit the ramp is right where the factory protectors end, resulting in so many breakages.

Cliffys protectors extend all the way up to the plastic shield therefore taking the majority of impacts in their center, 100x stronger than the ball hitting the plastic ramp at the edge of the stern protectors

#5012 1 year ago

Thank you!!

#5013 1 year ago

Honnestly, there's no need to install Cliffy on Mando Pro. The only simple modification you need to do is enlarge just a little bit the top hole of the factory metal protector so the metal will be completely flush to the plastic ramp. I did this on day 1 and never had any issue since. The problem if you don't do this and keep the original hole, all the pressure when the ball hit the metal is going to the screw itself which means it is also going to the plastic around the screw.. repeat that multiple time and the plastic will break, no doubt. So for those who didn't buy the cliffy yet, I suggest you to try that

#5014 1 year ago

Auto launch is super weak all of a sudden. It was set to 240 but even at 255 it never makes it all the way around. It did a few months ago. Any thoughts?

#5015 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Auto launch is super weak all of a sudden. It was set to 240 but even at 255 it never makes it all the way around. It did a few months ago. Any thoughts?

The ball launching fork needs the forks bent closer together. Over time they spread apart. Just squeeze them towards each other a little bit and it should correct that problem.

#5016 1 year ago

No

#5017 1 year ago

I want to thank all 100 of you for answering my question

#5018 1 year ago

You must be a popular guy, I can’t even get one answer sometimes.

#5019 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

You must be a popular guy, I can’t even get one answer sometimes.

No.

#5020 1 year ago

No new hole required. Uses existing.

#5021 1 year ago

Releveled the machine, fixed the left orbit ball guide so it won't hit the slingshot on the way down and ran J85M fix for the plastic ramp up top on the left.

Plays significantly better now.

Last question I have is how can I tighten the post/lamp on the foundry scoop so it won't move when the front post is hit? I see this on the LE at my local barcade as well - can't seem to get it tight enough to keep it fixed in place shining on grogu.

#5022 1 year ago

No, they attach in same bolt hole locations.

#5023 1 year ago

No sir.

#5024 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Releveled the machine, fixed the left orbit ball guide so it won't hit the slingshot on the way down and ran J85M fix for the plastic ramp up top on the left.
Plays significantly better now.
Last question I have is how can I tighten the post/lamp on the foundry scoop so it won't move when the front post is hit? I see this on the LE at my local barcade as well - can't seem to get it tight enough to keep it fixed in place shining on grogu.

Glad those fixes helped you. As for the post holding the grogu spotlight you should be able to put a nut driver on it and tighten it up so it’s in place then secure the spotlight with a screw I think from memory.

I will double check tomorrow for you as I haven’t touched that area since installing the foundry mod.

#5025 1 year ago

Lol at everyone continuing to answer Nick’s question.

#5026 1 year ago

Well the left orbit ball guide went slowly back to it's original place. I went back and moved it and tightened it a little more this time. Any way to permanently fix? I thought I read someone put a second screw in but not sure where that would go.

I might not have had it tightened enough so hoping it holds up better this time.

#5027 1 year ago

Ball just started getting stuck entering the upper playfield. Are other players finding this as well?

4C0C09D5-9880-4F44-818E-67EC05EA363E (resized).jpeg4C0C09D5-9880-4F44-818E-67EC05EA363E (resized).jpeg
#5028 1 year ago
Quoted from Whitenoise3000:

Ball just started getting stuck entering the upper playfield. Are other players finding this as well?
[quoted image]

I had it. Hard to remember but I believe in the menu I used settings to adjust the top travel height of the mini playfield.

#5029 1 year ago
Quoted from Whitenoise3000:

[quoted image]

We ended up putting a small washer on the bottom bolt to help tilt the steel ramp to the mini playfield up. Before that the ball got stuck everytime going up the encounter ramp onto the mini player field.
See below photo, just loosen the top bolt a little, then undo the bottom and slide a washer and screw bolts back, this lift the ramp up allowing ball to entr helmet.

2021-11-06 11.02.21 (resized).jpg2021-11-06 11.02.21 (resized).jpg
#5030 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Well the left orbit ball guide went slowly back to it's original place. I went back and moved it and tightened it a little more this time. Any way to permanently fix? I thought I read someone put a second screw in but not sure where that would go.
I might not have had it tightened enough so hoping it holds up better this time.

I tightened mine pretty tight and it’s not gone back yet.

#5031 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

The PU upgrade kit contains a 3D printed bracket designed to hold the orbit in place. Could try that, or maybe someone has 3D brackets for sale separately?

#5032 1 year ago

they do not

#5033 1 year ago
Quoted from Xelz:

The PU upgrade kit contains a 3D printed bracket designed to hold the orbit in place. Could try that, or maybe someone has 3D brackets for sale separately?

Thanks! Is there a place to order for US? I might try a crack at making my own at some point if I can’t find one to ship. Mezel seems to show it as out of stock.

Quoted from J85M:

Trying that now. Amazing what a difference that makes.

#5034 1 year ago
Quoted from Deafman013:

We ended up putting a small washer on the bottom bolt to help tilt the steel ramp to the mini playfield up. Before that the ball got stuck everytime going up the encounter ramp onto the mini player field.
See below photo, just loosen the top bolt a little, then undo the bottom and slide a washer and screw bolts back, this lift the ramp up allowing ball to entr helmet.
[quoted image]

I tried this and can confirm that the ball no longer gets stuck. I tested it about 10 times. Thanks!

#5035 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Same here. I needed to do it twice since I didn't tighten it enough the first time, but it hasn't moved back now after a couple hundred games.

Does anyone have any tips for the ambush u-turn shot going SDTM from the left flipper? Game is level and it doesn't happen every time, but enough to be annoying. Can the exit guide be adjusted any?

#5036 1 year ago

Have an problem with the ball hitting the plastic and slows down the ball. More people have this?

7EA87D1B-8830-4FCE-926B-9E7AE4EA17A5 (resized).jpeg7EA87D1B-8830-4FCE-926B-9E7AE4EA17A5 (resized).jpeg
#5037 1 year ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Have an problem with the ball hitting the plastic and slows down the ball. More people have this?[quoted image]

Yup. I raised that whole plastic up with probably half a dozen washers. It happens much less frequently now, but it still hits the plastic sometimes. I think the ultimate fix would be an attachment at the exit of that ramp that pushes ball down into the orbit. Wish someone more skilled and capable than me could come up with something.

#5038 1 year ago

Yup. I raised that whole plastic up with probably half a dozen washers. It happens much less frequently now, but it still hits the plastic sometimes. I think the ultimate fix would be an attachment at the exit of that ramp that pushes ball down into the orbit. Wish someone more skilled and capable than me could come up with something.

Strange that there isn't already a fix for this because this is really bad for the flow…

#5039 1 year ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Strange that there isn't already a fix for this because this is really bad for the flow…

I know. I asked a few times awhile back and gave up. I even asked Cliffy but he said he hadn't heard of the issue.

#5040 1 year ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Search my posts, there’s a super simple fix I posted, my feed is 100% smooth, you have to push it over with a couple fingers hard and tighten it down into place firmly. Can also file the hole a little to give yourself more play.

#5041 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Search my posts, there’s a super simple fix I posted, my feed is 100% smooth, you have to push it over with a couple fingers hard and tighten it down into place firmly. Can also file the hole a little to give yourself more play.

This did seem to help me. It did not eliminate the issue for me though.

#5042 1 year ago

Has anyone had a problem where their mando won’t turn on and you have to turn it off then on a few times to come on?

#5043 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Has anyone had a problem where their mando won’t turn on and you have to turn it off then on a few times to come on?

Sounds like a flaky SD card, Stern uses the cheapest one possible.

#5044 1 year ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Have an problem with the ball hitting the plastic and slows down the ball. More people have this?[quoted image]

Raising the plastic didn't fix enough the issue for me, so I replaced it back to the original position and did this little modification that made all the difference. You just need a small round felt pad that you stick behind the gate, so now with all powerful shots, the ball speed is enough reduced and doesn't hit the plastic anymore. Also, the ball drop less far which means it get the C (from CHILD) more often too.
280634931_748006063247845_1351725077843881431_n (resized).jpg280634931_748006063247845_1351725077843881431_n (resized).jpg280642659_496914062215790_8484587674672212433_n (resized).jpg280642659_496914062215790_8484587674672212433_n (resized).jpg282808670_1059785601612439_7602918353807530611_n (resized).jpg282808670_1059785601612439_7602918353807530611_n (resized).jpg

#5045 1 year ago

I'm too excited not to share an image of this. Got tired of stern not offering up a topper, and honestly now I'm glad they haven't. Couldn't be happier with this piece. I would shoot a video but my crappy phone wouldn't do it justice. The top of the piece and the eyes light up and move independently of each other, it's got numerous call outs from the series and oh yeah, the chest plate opens up revealing a detonator that moves forward, lights up and blinks. This piece is the bomb.Details here on pin side https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-mandalorian-topper-ig-11
The op is a great guy with a real passion for this. This is the way!

IMG_20220522_200953324~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220522_200953324~2 (resized).jpg

#5046 1 year ago

This did seem to help me. It did not eliminate the issue for me though.

What’s your incline? I’ve had mine between 6.5 and 7 ish and never hit the plastic once I moved the rail.

#5047 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

If you have cliffy's installed check the shooter lane. If the far R cliffy is too much into the lane the ball bounces back and forth down the shooter lane and loses strength before making it to the L side of the orbit.

#5048 1 year ago

JJP will have Toy Story’s topper out before Stern get this Mando topper shipping! Cmon Stern this is not the way!

#5049 1 year ago

I've searched but can't find the answer on here. Should I be able to backhand the diverted 180 degree right ramp on the premium? It rattles out every time I try.

#5050 1 year ago

Just got my new Mandalorian in today from Stern. There's no "NET" menu in the options. Any suggestions? I wrote Stern an email per their service procedure, but haven't heard back a thing. Any suggestions? Software versions shown below as well.

IMG_1570 (resized).JPGIMG_1570 (resized).JPGIMG_1574 (resized).JPGIMG_1574 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 19.95
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Neenah, WI
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-the-mandalorian-owners-club/page/101?hl=f-2niro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.