From the Stern Mando Rule Sheet:
This mini-wizard mode can be quite lucrative or it can award very little.
It is all about a value that can be locked in and then collected on the right ramp. You can build
the value and can keep it going as long as you want. Then you can collect it on the ramp when
you are ready
Once started, there are two stages: white and blue. It begins on the white stage.
During the white stage -
• The value is counting down and can be stopped (not collected) on the right scoop
(u-turn on the PRO).
○ Once shot the mode will move to the blue stage.
• All other shots except the right ramp will be lit white. Shooting any of them will add time
and points to the value counting down.
During the blue stage -
• The right ramp is lit to collect the value and end the mode.
• All other shots except the u-turn are lit blue.
• You have two options.
○ Collect the value on the ramp and end the mode.
○ Shoot any blue shot to add to the value and move back to the white stage where
the value will start counting down but can be increased.
The mode can be quick, 2 shots, or it can go on as long as you want.
SCORE POTENTIAL - Try to get the 2X RAMP targets going and as many playfield multipliers
going as possible before collecting AMBUSH.
So shooting the other shots before the right ramp will increase the value. So there is a risk - reward. I do not know the values you get per shot made.