(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xelz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1460 2 years ago

Personally I feel like the artwork on the backbox (if it’s real) feels reminiscent of the original trilogy artwork. It’s not for everyone, but I’d be ok with it, and back box artwork is one of my lowest priorities anyway.

I won’t be passing judgement until I see the game in action

#1465 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But I can buy one and sell it the next day for whatever I want. Why can’t dealers?

Either dealers will capitalize on excess demand or scalpers will. Like it or not, I’d rather the dealers who stuck with this hobby for so long get a chance to make bank rather than carpet bagging opportunists.

My 2 cents anyway.

#1475 2 years ago

I wouldn’t mind a unique implementation of a hot rail that looked like lasers firing from a ship. But hot rails similar to GNR/LZ would feel out of place IMO. (And I say that as someone who loves the hot rails in GNR.)

#1478 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Looks horrible and mechanisms probably will fail. Please downvote me. Thank you.

Here’s an upvote just to spite you

#1490 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Not convinced that’s legit

This is the way.

#1496 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Is Carl Weathers for sure? Who even started that one?

Carl Weathers.

#1554 2 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Oh yes! It is a mandalorian helmet inside a mandalorian helmet behind a mandalorian helmet and flanked by two mandalorian helmets… with a mandalorian helmet edition tag.

So what you’re saying is this is really the Inception pinball machine?

#1692 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I see some pooling and dimples on the playfield!

I’m pretty sure that’s just Mylar peeling

#2145 2 years ago

My interest is piqued after watching the premium/LE features video. Not sure if it fits in my small collection, but would be promising if I had space for a large number of pins. Can’t wait to watch some pinball streams and play this on location!

#2412 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

they streaming a premium?

In some past streams they started with a pro and then played a LE IIRC.

#2417 2 years ago

I doubt Stern had a choice regarding Cara Dune. Disney requires their own review and sign-off on all assets. And whether or not you agree with what happened, it’s quite obvious how hard Disney worked to expunge her from all assets moving forward.

#2441 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’ve been thinking this one out all day as I have to stretch to pull this off without selling a pin .Let’s face it ,even after the streams we all need to tickle our fingers before we actually know if its a pin we want to own .Mando looks to be everything that Stern fans have been screaming for so what’s the issue .Loads of shots ,real artwork ,a solid code to start ,Carl Weathers ,Fing Luke Skywalker on a sling ,a sculpted Grogu,cross PF return ramps,And mechs we don’t exactly know yet how they work !Where am I? Oh yeah I’m on pinside ! Anyway I went downstairs to play a few w my boys and I seen the sign I needed.Count me the fuck in for a prem !!
[quoted image]

Yeah, the more concrete information I see on this pin and the more I think about it, the more I realize it fits what I want to round out my collection.

I just need to see it in action, and preferably play it on location. Looking forward to Jack’s stream next week

#2522 2 years ago

I’ve got a Deadpool prem arriving soon. That Wolverine action figure does nothing, neither does Dazzler, and the Lil’ Deadpool just bobbles. The magnet sucks too because it doesn’t even exist!

Plus, there’s no Cara Dune.

Deadpool must be one of the worst pins ever

#2577 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I don't get it lol. Why don't you just buy your kid a $45 animatronic baby yoda toy. How long after he realizes that the baby yoda in the game does nothing will he still give a crap about the pinball machine? Buying a 6k+ game because your kid likes baby yoda is pretty funny to me...

Why spend the extra money to purchase your kid a fishing rod, tackle box, a tent and camping gear, and then spend the time driving them to a river or lake and then hang out with them for a weekend when you can just buy them a stuffed fish and call it a day?

Sheesh, Pinside is full of parenting tips today. God forbid a dad or grandad wants to spend some time bonding with their kid...

#2585 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Maybe its because its the 2nd season that we find out his name is Grogu not baby yoda.

Heh, I think it's telling how Stern picked C-H-I-L-D as the letters to light instead of G-R-O-G-U

#2660 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Flippers don't determine the price. Buyers do.

Eh, both can. Prices are driven by supply and demand. If scalpers are able to hoard enough units to choke supply, then they can impact prices even if demand doesn't change. Not sure that's really happening in this case, but flippers/scalpers absolutely can impact prices in some situations.

#2728 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Kudos to the brides' father for backing out.

His story sounds kind of sad, so I shouldn’t poke fun.

But...

The father realized his future son-in-law is a Pro rather than a LE. Plenty of copies to go around and missing key features.

#2742 2 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

More likely the bride's parents questioned their daughter's judgment for getting engaged to a guy with such poor decision-making. Paying that much for Mando LE is hilariously stupid. Same thing I told Nic and Brooke over text when they sent their $14,999 price gouge to folks on The Pinball Company's "interested in an LE" list. People like this hurt the pinball gene pool and we'd be better without them.

Oddly, I contacted The Pinball Company early this year to pre-order a Deadpool premium and they told me Stern wouldn't be producing them anymore, which I knew was wrong because multiple other distributors told me about the planned April/May production run. So I pre-ordered from a different distributor. Now The Pinball Company has Deadpool premiums available for sale... at over $1K what the other distributor charged me.

I'm new to this hobby and starting the learn the reputation of different distributors. Now I know to avoid The Pinball Company in the future.

#2761 2 years ago

Maybe I'm not seeing it right, but it looks like baby yoda is hiding a mess of wires and an orbit(?). I get the impression that the "doll" is a hollow sculpture with quite bit running through its backside.

#2843 2 years ago

I wonder if that uplift target under the Razor Crest is there to prevent SDTM drains for balls coming back down that lane. Looks like there may be a horizontal post that keeps the target from swinging toward the player, thus acting like a one-way gate.

#3074 2 years ago

Deadpool pinball reveal and early launch reactions on Pinside: Where are the interactive toys? Lil’ Deadpool is just a bash target, not a toy. Modes look lame on early code. Shots seem like a clunk fest. Video content looks pixelated. Eff Stern.

Deadpool results: Pinside top 10.

JJP GNR reveal/launch reactions on Pinside: No interactive toys. Axl upper playfield skeleton is just static. Layout isn’t interesting. Too many multiballs. Lame use of a magnet. Eff JJP.

JJP GNR results: CE sells out in a day. Voted TWIPY GoTY

Mandalorian reveal reactions on Pinside: Grogu is just a doll. Where are the interactive toys? No Cara Dune. It’s just another fan layout. There shouldn’t be lights on Mando’s mini PF helmet. Lame use of a magnet. Eff Stern.

Mandalorian results: LE sells out within a day. The future of the game...??

Maybe... just maybe... the Debbie Downers on these reveal threads are a vocal minority completely disconnected from the majority of pinball enthusiasts

#3104 2 years ago

Has there been more info on the co-op code? Curious if it's like TMNT with regular co-op plus 2 vs. 2 and 3 vs. 1 modes.

#3108 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

He talks about it on Super Awesome. You all have a Beskar Pool and anyone can spend it and only they get the reward. Meaning people need to cooperate to pan out how to use Beskar.

I like that concept, forces some cooperation and team strategy

Curious to see if there are worthwhile strategies for, as an example, one player to focus on getting a jet pack, another to get whistling birds, etc.

#3220 2 years ago

I really like the look of the rifle side armor accessory. The one thing that gives me pause is the katana in the Deadpool side armor turned out to be a cheap piece of cardboard and was largely panned by those who bought it.

Hoping for more details on how that rifle is applied. Is it cardboard? Painted on? Vinyl?

#3353 2 years ago

If you want to get technical, then the mini PF does rotate around a pivot point that changes its pitch, the same way pilots describe changing pitch during take off as rotation. But I agree that most people would interpret "rotation" to mean something more akin to yaw than pitch.

Technically, though, the marketing is accurate in this case.

#3408 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The mini playfield does not rotate, the mechanism under the playfield rotates *technically. It’s semantics. Describing the the mini playfield as “rotating” is misleading.

The playfield rotates around an axis. It's about movement, not what causes it. I can rotate my pen on a table - my fingers cause it, but the pen's motion is still in rotation. It's a weird description for marketing to use, but it's entirely accurate.

#3410 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Yeah? What happens if you rotate your fingers on an axis changing the pitch of the pen? That’s rotation right? The pen is rotating, yes?

If the pen moves around an axis, then the pen rotates. If the pen changes pitch by rotating around a horizontal axis (regardless whether it makes a full rotation or not), then the pen rotates, just like a plane.

And technically I can use my fingers to rotate a pen without rotating my fingers. For example, if I move my finger in a straight line and cause the pen to rotate (aka spin), then I can cause an object - the pen - to rotate without the cause of the pen's motion - my finger - being in rotation

#3418 2 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

Mini-playfield cannot rotate. Rotation is around someting 360 degree, a complete circle. It can only move a few degree, by definition it's tilting!

Well, no, that’s not how it’s defined. But if there’s anything I’ve learned about many Pinsiders, it’s that reality doesn’t really matter to them. They’re just a few degrees away from the flat earth club...

#3421 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It’s actually 65! But guys stop with the bickering about rotation. Painful.

About as painful as being stabbed with a knife and then rotating it?

So, how about that ambush code? Remind anyone else of the risk/reward strategy with GNR songs?

#3460 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Okay guys, as a pilot, I have to step in here since comparisons are being made in above posts to aviation... when we talk about rotation, we are referring to the rotation of the control yoke (not the aircraft) to manipulate the elevator, stabilizer, or stabilator depending on the aircraft, in order to change the tail down force of the aircraft to manipulate longitudinal control about the lateral axis which travels wingtip to wingtip, the movement about that lateral axis is pitch...and we pitch the aircraft to a degree above 0 or below 0.
So in our mini play field, the servo or mechanism is providing rotation about a lateral axis. That movement is pitch. One could say the play field rotates on an axis, but a more correct term would be that the playfield pitches to a specified degree.

As a pilot myself, I disagree You use the yoke, by way of the elevator, to rotate the plane which changes its pitch.

But... back to pinball.

#3462 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Any word if deadflips stream will have both the pro and premium/le?

If past streams are anything to go by, they usually start with a Pro and then switch to a LE or Prem.
Edit: typo

#3469 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm actually surprised no one brought up yaw..

Don’t leave out roll! So does the mini playfield pitch or roll?

Damn, we need more info on this pin to discuss. Friday’s stream can’t come soon enough...

#3481 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

as we have seen with shadow and other games. magnets will chew the crap out of the wood and art. Metal plate is the only way, for people to not complain about the art getting trashed. look at the crotch of James bond in golden eye.

Let me guess: a ball wore a hole through his pants?

#3501 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Nope. You don't rotate the plane. You rotate the yoke fore and aft which changes the position of the horizontal tail surfaces which in turn changes the tail down force which inturn rotates the logitudinal nose to tail control through the lateral access which cuts through the CG. That rotation is pitch
Trust me, your flight instructor never told you "rotate to 10 deg nose up" or "rotate to 5 deg nose down" from straight and level, if he/she did - they were using the term incorrectly...you pitch for desired attitude. The only place we use "rotate" is on takeoff, post V1. In this example during takeoff...the "Rotate" callout is the action/command necessary to pitch the aircraft by means of the yoke.

*Sigh* It's called rotate because the plane literally rotates. This is my final post on this topic, and anyone over and done with this argument can skip this. And if anyone wants the elementary version of this, check out the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum webpage on "How things fly" which says:

"Rotation around the front-to-back axis is called roll.
Rotation around the side-to-side axis is called pitch.
Rotation around the vertical axis is called yaw."

Pitch, yaw, and roll are all subcategories of rotation, just like how a cow is a mammal, which is also an animal. Many terms are more general, and others more specific to better communicate what you mean. If you said, "the plane moved," then someone would ask, "how did it move?" You can be more specific and say, "it rotated," but a plane can rotate on a lot of axis, so it's better to specify on which axis you rotated. Did you execute a lateral rotation to the left, or more simply, "yaw left" or "yaw to port"? Did you rotate the plane such that the nose pulls toward your head? Then you changed the "pitch." Did you rotate left or right along an axis that runs down the fuselage? Then you "rolled."

Pitch, yaw, and roll are more succinct and specific terms to describe a rotation. From a marketing standpoint, the unfortunate reality is that "pitch" doesn't work great as a verb or adjective to describe rotation. It'd be awkward to say the mini PF is a "Pitching playfield" or "A playfield that changes pitch" in promo materials, so it becomes a "Rotating playfield."

Done. Let's play pinball

#3504 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

So it's roll and not pitch or yaw on Mandalorian? And pitch not roll or yaw on JPPOTC?

I would describe JJ POTC's mini PF as rockin'

#3508 2 years ago

Dwight mentioned in the Super Awesome Pinball podcast that there's no lane by the "D" in C-H-I-L-D. Did anyone catch how the "D" is lit?

#3560 2 years ago

I think Disney had begun casting work for a live action Thrawn last year. It’s been a while, so I don’t recall all the speculative details.

**spoiler for Star Wars Rebels**

Rumors at the time guessed at a possible live action series about Ezra and Thrawn. But I could see how he might appear - or crossover - in The Mandalorian.

#3561 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

He's Cruel. Ruthless. Calculated. Can't wait to see how Favreau will use him!

Yeah, he’s an awesome villain because he’s a good ol’ fashioned mastermind. No force powers or anything, just 10 steps ahead of everyone else and sets up impossible, oppressive situations for his opponents, toying with them psychologically.

Also had a great voice actor who, IMHO, would fit the live action character, too.

#3583 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so I did see ROTJ....maybe I'm wrong but I thought "Darth" was just the title - there were many of them in the past and could be in the future no?
Maybe I don't understand Darth though....I was hoping there would be a new Darth (fill in the name after that).

Yep, it's a title.

#3587 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Darth Maul became simply Maul in the Rebel series, and ***spoilter alert*** wasn't he killed for good by Obi, which takes place before A New Hope? Mando takes place after ROTJ.

***spoiler warning***

Yes, Maul was killed (for real this time) by Middle-aged Ben before A New Hope.

#3592 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

This shit is crazier than the bible.

***more spoiler warnings***

***like really, big ass spoilers***

***I'm serious, spoilers***

It gets better/crazier. Maul eventually took over the world Mandalore, becoming it's ruler, until Ahsoka showed up to beat the eff out of him.

#3639 2 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

He did not die. He ended up with robotic legs. You see him in the animated shows and books.

And also in the Solo movie.

#3642 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

Clearly Friday cannot come quick enough...

Truer words have never been spoken.

#3646 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I think I've only seen Yaddle mentioned once in this thread. So who thinks she will make an appearance in the series? Grogu's mom? Aunt? Grandma?[quoted image]

My first reaction was that's a photo from Gremlins...

#3735 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

From the down votes I wasn't sure if you were serious or trolling etc so I had a look myself.
*flame suit on*
I can see what you were referring to. It is so small and seems to only exist for a single frame.
So I present this gif which should help demonstrate what you saw a little better.
I'm not sure if its a camera movement or as other have said its just shaking from the machine itself but its a TINY movement.
More impressed you actually saw this!
The light reflecting off the right eye makes it appear that its probably moving more than it is.
Whiplash in my imve probably moves just as much
This feels like im trying to debunk a ufo sighting lol!
"I want to believe but its just internal camera refection!"
edit: ahha! inline gifs work.
[quoted image]
hmm. that camera shake tho, locked to the ramp.
[quoted image]

Total speculation, but the head could be attached to a different support than the body, so if the body moved - say it gets hit by the ball - then the head won’t move with it. Or likewise, whatever the head support attaches to (maybe part of the orbit that runs through the Child?) moved a bit when the ball hit it and caused the head to shift a bit. Or the Child has a slight “bobble” head spring.

#3777 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just like to point out that I think the proper nomenclature is "habitrail."
A wireform has to do with 3D animation!
Carry on...

Unless it's on LOTR, then it's a "hobbitrail"...

#3782 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

So what are the metal things the ball goes down in this pic? I guess I meant wireforms. Sorry for offending you so badly
[quoted image]

Hanrails...

#3790 2 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Most looking forward to the LCD... hoping it has images from the show. Code... well hmmm surprise me

Brian and Dwight confirmed they have scenes from the show. My question will be how good is the variety, and how well do the clips flow together during gameplay.

#3801 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You've seen the gameplay that contradicts what the marketing says?

Based on interviews so far, the mini PF is primarily used for Encounters. Other main modes don't use it or use it sparingly. We won't know for sure, though, until we see the game in action in a few hours

#3807 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I got the impression nearly every mode ended with an encounter. But if not, cool.

My takeaways from the interviews:

There's three main modes; Encounters, Missions, and Razor Crest. Each of those modes has a set of different events to complete. Complete the entire set to unlock a mode-specific mini wizard mode (for example, complete all Missions to unlock the Mission mini wizard mode). Complete all three main mini wizard modes to unlock This Is The Way wizard mode.

#3895 2 years ago

Love the energy in this pin. Grail theme for me, shots looked good, great code, excellent incorporation of music and sound effects. Co-op + teams + 1v3 + hero mode. Placed my premium pre-order. Ready for the owners thread

#4025 2 years ago

No full cast audio clips in Stern JP, JJP POTC, and no Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool. Those games must be bottom tier.

#4028 2 years ago

Based on the feedback here, it appears that Pinside wants a Baby Yoda that moves, has a magnet in his hand, talks like Mando, looks like Cara Dune, and rotates. Modders, make it happen.

#4031 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I disagree. I´ve only seen the first season and think baby toada is totally lame and would prefered it left out entirely.

So we’ll also add “make Baby Yoda invisible” to Pinside’s wishlist.

#4082 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Highly doubt any more will be added.

I would agree. It’s be awesome if there were a gazillion versions for each mode, but if anyone is considering buying then assume the number is limited to the inserts on the play field.

#4084 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

When SW, Stranger things, and Deadpool came out, is it typical for users to give negative posts without playing it? I’m new to reading the stern forum and was wondering if this game is getting more heat than the others? I have a premium on order but the comments are giving me some pause.

Yes. And it’s not just a Pinside bias. There’s a negative bias in any setting where voluntary opinions are provided, e.g. public forums, polls, post-purchase surveys, petitions, etc. (a phenomenon that has to be accounted for in market research).

People with a negative opinion are more likely to speak up than those with a positive opinion or those who are simply content with the current state of things. Put simply, even a small minority of negative opinions can vocally drown out a large happy majority.

#4175 2 years ago

So... when do we get an owners thread?

#4191 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is it. They locked the others. Enjoy the off-topic banter.

Yikes, I hope this won’t become the owners thread, lol. With all the off-topic discussions and posts by people who have no intention to be owners, Reddit/pinball is more of a Mandalorian owners thread

#4257 2 years ago

So does Dwight rotate or tilt?

#4276 2 years ago

So what we’re saying in this Mando thread is that if you like deep or complex code, don’t buy Munsters?

#4277 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Coop looks awesome and so does impossible mode.

Yeah, co-op, teams, and hero mode will be a nice addition to my (tiny) collection. I really wanted the TMNT modes in a theme I liked better, and now I can have my cake and eat it too

#4311 2 years ago

Anyone have thoughts on the topper? I am hoping for interactive IG-11.

I’ll bet it’s a moving Grogu

#4317 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

But it’s Mando time now

Wait, are we discussing Mando again?

#4395 2 years ago

Now a picture of stormtroopers taking a class on weapon shooting accuracy, that would be funny. Seems like they only exist to find creative ways to shoot them down in Star Wars movies. They can't hit the broadside of a barn from a foot away.

No such photos exist because those classes never happened

1 week later
#4797 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

I'm really not liking that multi-ball is lit and started by just repeatedly shooting the center target/ramp shot. That seems really dull and makes it a gimme frankly - you can start the first MB within like 15 seconds of starting a game. Where is the challenge there? I guess you don't get many points without stacking a mode, but still... Just doing something else to lite the locks would have been nice.
Did the Premium have the "Sneaky levels" mechanism of soft plunging into the mini Playfield (not sure you physically can) to get additional upper pf target completions? And what was the reward for completing those? I liked the look of that mechanism, but I couldn't tell what was to be gained there, scoring from that was virtually nil...

You mean like how you can start multiball in Medieval Madness in 15sec by hitting the orbit a few times followed by the scoop?

And just like MM, you can do it but it’s not optimal. It’s an easy and fun mode to trigger early for a new player but not necessarily the best choice for an experienced one.

#4917 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

What’s with these rumors of late arrival on pros? My Distro told me just this week that he is expected 6 pros in June. One is mine... is he being optimistic? Have things changed with Stern’s production?

It’s possible that pros will be produced in waves like the prems. First prem run is July-ish, then another run in October. Which run you get into depends on your distro’s allocation quantity for each wave and your place in line with that distro.

#4989 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

At least 70% of the activities in that video have prob never, in the history of the universe, been recorded and shown in slo-mo before. Im going to pass the time til my premium comes thinking about other things in the world that don’t need slow motion. Feel free to join me...

Typing comments in Pinside… in slo-mo

#5023 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

No not yet.
Anyone seen an owners thread yet?! [quoted image]

Hell yes, we need an owner’s thread. And please don’t convert this one to the owner’s thread. We don’t want new owners slogging through 10 pages of Munster code discussions

#5077 2 years ago

My distributor said a second premium run is scheduled for October.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 22.95
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xelz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=xelz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.