(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

5 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,426 posts
  • 797 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by wisefwumyogwave
  • Topic is favorited by 207 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 425 votes
    44%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    21%
  • Don't Care 338 votes
    35%

(961 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tie Fighter Mod 1 (resized).jpg
Tie Fighter mod (resized).jpg
IMG_5623 (resized).jpg
IMG_5624 (resized).jpg
IMG_5622 (resized).jpg
D552F2B5-C68E-4001-81F4-9E4D7F86B508 (resized).jpeg
Mezel Mods foundry scoop light (resized).jpg
20211004_170546 (resized).jpg
20210818_193825 (resized).jpg
20210910_195820_capture (resized).jpg
Bare Post Mando LE (resized).jpg
65893667-A247-4E6A-9CC3-677954BA59DD (resized).jpeg
39F87BE0-04DF-401E-B143-859B04F92E40 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7908 (resized).JPG
IMG_0676 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0685 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (5 months ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 5 months ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

In on an LE. Awesome show.

I’m between a premium and pro, really depends quality of the light show and upper playfield playability. Not sure what it would take for me to move up to an LE, it’s possible with this title but would really take something special.

#32 5 months ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Hopefully Stern does this one right. After getting a GNR CE recently, it’s going to be hard to impress me to be honest. The bar has been raised pretty high by the crew at JJP.

Hands down. If they give this one the treatment they gave LZ we will all be so disappointed. I still think GnR was a game changer and Stern is going to up their game to meet the competition. It was too late for them to do anything with LZ, but they’ve had ample time to do this new release right.

#37 5 months ago
Quoted from Mogg:

From 600 to 800 LEs...who is still interested?

They are making 800 LEs? What is the source of that information? If true, Stern feels they have an absolute grand slam game on their hands.

Quoted from Chisox:

Not to derail the thread but what is it about LZ that is so disappointing?

Honestly, I feel the theme integration was a bit weak and it felt a little barren. That said, I recognize it’s all subjective. Maybe if I was a fan of the band and enjoyed the rules more I would feel differently...but after GnR it felt flat to me.

#60 5 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Three pops in the upper right corner.

I wish Stern would move on from this particular design feature. Use the space and BOM to give us something different...it’ll make a game feel fresher. Not every game needs pops in the same configuration.

#119 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

How deep is Turtles compared to say Ghostbusters?

Turtles is not deep at all really, it’s fun code but not deep compared to other recent games.

I won’t be able to listen to K-Man till tomorrow, but I’m hoping the rumors he’s hearing of May 11th aren’t correct, why would Stern miss Star Wars day on the 4th?

I hope the premium looks incredible so I don’t get LE envy.

#217 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

On a few lists for an LE.

Is the LE sold out everywhere? Is the rumor true that they will make 800 of them? That is wild if they make 800 and they are sold out prior to announcement. Good for Stern if so.

#218 5 months ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

One, large licenses like SW more often mean less features in a game due to the higher licensing fees.

This is my concern as well, a barren playfield with the license eating up the BOM. I wouldn’t mind a price increase to get a totally loaded game but it sounds like the price is the same as LZ based on reports from people pre-ordering through distributors.

#222 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Seems just about based on the 4 larger distributors I contact but that's just people on lists without putting any money down. Once the "Your $9200 payment is due" calls and emails start I bet we see a good number of people drop out, seems to happen with every new LE.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

not even known yet or for sale so no its not sold out.

Well, if ADP is coming, then the LE may look sold out but is only really sold out at MSRP...

#265 5 months ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

If it's not real... There will be a lot of pissed off wives! Do you know how hard it is to get the wives on board???? Don't let us down Stern.
Stern are you reading this?

I also have wife approval for this game, site unseen, and she has shot down a bunch of games lately. This is the way.

#268 5 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

So, how does that work, I simply contact Stern's distributor in Canada and tell him I want one? That would be my first NIB.

Yep, call up a distributor. If you want an LE ask if they have any allotment left. It helps if you develop a relationship with a distributor or two, otherwise you may experience some ADP for this title for an LE (just a prediction).

I’m still tempted to get an LE for this title. I really think this is going to be one of Stern’s top offerings as an LE. I’m honed in on a premium though, haven’t bought an LE Stern in five years now.

#270 5 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Of course Mandalorian was destined to be successful for Disney+, but it actually did way more than that: it reconciled the older fans with the new saga, brought in millions of subscribers to the channel, introduced some new characters while bringing some back, like Boba Fett.

This cannot be emphasized enough frankly. I was basically done with Star Wars after TLJ. No enthusiasm for the franchise (TLJ killed Star Wars vastly worse than Game of Thrones’ last season killed that show...which was also bad). I didn’t even watch Mando till just a few months ago, I had so little interest in Star Wars. Then...my friends finally got me to check it out and I’m hooked. Even my four year old likes the show.

I hear Stern is upping the MSRP for this title. That is indicative they think they have a grand slam on their hands...

#278 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Should we expect to see playfield pictures today or just logos? I would think Stern would make the announcement soon if they are revealing anything today.

The rumor is Stern didn’t have all the assets approved, which is why the official reveal was set for the 11th instead of today. My guess is we get more than just a logo ton May 4, but who knows.

#317 5 months ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

How much chatter was there for AIQ ..... I dont remember any ...... it just came out of left field, too much noise for it to be Mando

Avengers came out of left field, true, but there was no chatter about any game at that time like there has been for Mando. Everyone who is usually in the know (when the next game is known) says it’s Mando. It’s Mando.

#356 5 months ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey All- Seeing as it looks to be confirmed we may as well make this a club for all things Mando!!

No club until a game has shipped, under current Pinside rules for club threads. We currently do not convert older threads into club threads due to the special rules of club threads. A new thread will have to be started after game one has shipped.

This thread will be the hype thread.

#510 5 months ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

I'm looking forward to more details. I'm also hoping it turns out not to be Dwight on code - not for the normal hater reasons, but just so we get something completely different code-wise than the existing SW

If Stern really feels they have big one here, it has to be Lyman on code. No one else would make sense.

#559 5 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Actually it’s the opposite. This theme would sell huge even if Jpop’s Starbucks cup was coding it. Most buyers, especially in this new bonkers market, have no idea who designers & programmers are. They don’t care. They see shiny new game with theme they want. Sold.

Alas, you make a good point here...sadly.

#979 5 months ago

This thread is cracking me up. The same people advocating for Stern to keep the LE to a low 500-600 number (to maintain scarcity) are the same people saying there should be no ADM at the distributor level.

Distributors: us happy and content premium buyers would way rather see you distributors (who have an enormous amount of capital tied up and go to the shows and host nice parties and events for everyone) make the money off these games rather than the speculators/flippers...just saying.

#986 5 months ago
Quoted from chooch:

Jack would never say anything negative about Stern since he is their ambassador.

Hands down. It’s not that Jack’s opinion on things isn’t fantastic, it’s just that he is a contractor of Stern...and he does a truely fantastic job for them.

Quoted from P1nhead:

TigerLaw, Can we get this game added to the database? I'd like to add it to our collection on pinside.

Gosh, I haven't added a game to the database in a couple years, not sure I could figure out how to do that, ForceFlow is who you need. I doubt he will do it prior to May 11th when he'd have photos of the machine.

#1081 5 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Beskian steel and a great art package on the LE and all 750 are going to be gone day 1.

They are all gone now, and it’s not day 1 yet.

#1211 5 months ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

If stern does a game without pop bumpers i might have to buy in on this thing.

This would be great. I can’t recall the last time Stern made a pin without pop bumpers, it would be great to see some creativity out of them.

#1384 5 months ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Tux is my buddy. I sold him my GnR. Good dude.
I didn’t spoil any major secrets or leak anything juicy.
Just a couple small details I got and the part about not having the music in the reveal I thought was interesting.
I don’t even know what the art stuff means. Just what I heard.

People like having inside information shared, but word of advice...people don’t like the approach of “I know more than you and I’m not talking”.

If there is stuff you want to share, share away. But if you elect not to share something (which is frequently wise) best to avoid inferring that you have more data. If you want to share it but dont want people to know it’s coming from you, call K-Man, he’s really a lot of fun.

Quoted from freddy:

Wow that disappeared quick

Yep, gone before we even got any complaints from any one...the user edited his own post.

#1900 5 months ago

The premium and LE do not have full RGB lighting?

#2287 5 months ago

I’m in for a premium but am really bummed about there not being full RGB lighting for this game. All the hype about how loaded this game would be had me assuming it would have an amazing Lightshow of some kind to compete with games like GnR and R&M...

#2301 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stern hasn’t don’t full RGB since GOT have they?

Black Knight was full RGB, even in the pro.

Edit: error here

#2446 5 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Jack was one of Sterns largest Distros and he could not stop Stern selling direct in his area so he went off and formed JJP. So no.. Stern are taking a page that did not work out of their own play book and playing it again.

I do not recall Stern selling direct. My recollection was Jack departing as a distro to commence JJP was in relation to the drama surrounding LOTR LEs. I began interacting with Jack when I tried to buy a FGY direct from Stern and they sent me to a distributor instead as they told me they didn’t sell direct. That was 2008 or so.

#2791 5 months ago
Quoted from swinks:

I made these shooter knobs available if you want to customise your game a little - available in professionally solid filled nylon or metal
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=swinksmando

You have a lot of nice things. Love the Tron shooter tip as well.

#3202 5 months ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

The Premium with side armor is pretty sweet though...

Which side armor? I don’t see anything specific on the Stern site, I may not be looking in the correct spot.

#3206 5 months ago

Wow! That armor does truly look superb. I might be in on that ad on.

#3221 5 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I've always assumed that the LE hype meant the Premium would be an immediate bestseller. This tells me a different story.
Distributors would normally never say such a thing, at least publicly, and I'm wondering if this is a rare glimpse of the true market and sales psychology.
My mind has been spinning on a few different levels and I'm wondering how others might perceive this.

That is an interesting post, but FOMO only works with LE’s. The pro and premiums will only sell after people have seen the game. Stern needs to promote the pro and premium and get them available to “buy now”, to get the interest really going. I have my premium ordered, though I won’t be getting it till late June or early July...likely not many people willing to order a Stern and then wait till July to get it.

Anyone know how much that cool side armor for the premium will cost? It’s not on Stern’s website. I think I’ll go with mirror blades over the side art.

#3232 5 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Look who posted that (from where).
Why should you buy the Premium when the LE is cheaper (in europe)?
In July the 'paused' extra 25% import tax comes back if europe and the us don't work something out. That would make the Premiums more expensive then the LE.
So srsly if there's a possibility for that to happen, you try to get the LE.

Agreed. Too much stock is being put in one random comment from a European who is staring down at a massive tax hike. This is why JJP has been pumping out GnR to Europe and has all us North American buyers sitting on our hands waiting for our distros to get allotment again.

Stern should probably break up their LE run to do some premiums and pros and get those to Europe as well in front of the tax hike.

#3260 5 months ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Pinsiders ruin another thread with negativity. I'll see y'all in the club thread! It's pinball.....

Yep, this is the primary reason why we don’t allow club threads before a game ships any longer...the wild vacillation between unbridled optimism and rank negativity runs amok until the games begin to be delivered.

#3283 5 months ago
Quoted from dinot:

Yup, they were brutal when IM was released.
- Stern is cutting costs and being cheap.
- This is a rehashed playfield layout
- Where is the rest of it? There is nothing on there.
I played it and loved it. Bought one in 2011 and I still have it. Such a fun game.

The funny thing is Iron Man has a lot of features compared to many games today. There are more things in Iron Man than in my TMNT pro.

Quoted from J85M:

Same here, but after seeing those rifle side rails, I’m even happier to wait for a premium if the game looks good after gameplay.
Those side rails are possibly the best I’ve seen from Stern in a long time, they look awesome!

I’m with you, those side rails look incredible. Anyone know what Stern is going to charge for them?

#3297 5 months ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

It's not what Stern will charge, but what the flippers that buy out the supply, sit on them for months, then slowly start reselling them will charge.
PS I think the Premium art package with those rifles is my favorite look for this game. Love the desert color theme over the Beskar.

Wait...the side rails for the premium are limited and are not going to be generally available? That’s crazy, I can do without the rails...I’m not going to get caught up in the FOMO for freaking side rails...that is simply jumping the shark.

#3308 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

WOZ is the reason that we have clubs threads today. A few people back then relentlessly bashed the game and no one could have a civil discussion about.
The WOZ club thread to this day has a warning from a mod, who created it, as the first post about the thread being a club thread and not for bashing. Ever since then new games now get a club thread where owners and potential owners can discuss the game in peace lol.

This is 100% correct. The animosity against JJP and WOZ was so great right before and during the green run that something had to be done. People couldn’t ask even a basic question about game play without the thread totally de-railing. Our club thread rules have evolved significantly over time - separating the club threads from the hype threads, requiring a production game to have been delivered to a customer, converting the regional threads and some other hobby threads into club threads, etc - but WOZ was the first of the club threads.

Quoted from LORDDREK:

I sense a disturbance in the aftermarket force...

So, back to this issue of Stern potentially making the mods like the rails and the shooter “limited” and those selling out...yea, that is rank absurdity. I understand they did that with the toppers...but the side rails too? The toppers at least interact with the code of the game.

There are over a hundred people on pinside that could fabricate some nice side rails...probably nicer than these. Has it been confirmed that Stern plans to treat these like the toppers and not run enough to satiate demand?

Is Stern going to sell these things direct?

#3310 5 months ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Omg, Dream team - lol (kidding right?)
Such a one eyed hype train - Enough I get it, you sell Stern pinball machines!
Give me a break.

Without Lyman involved, you can’t call any team a dream team. No disrespect meant to the other coders at Stern...but it is Lyman and then everyone else...and it’s not close.

No Lyman, no dream team...no matter who else is involved. Doesn’t mean we can’t be enthusiastic about the game and excited.

#3320 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Huh? Why can’t you? For instance, mine is Ritchie/Dwight.

Well, it’s all subjective of course and GOT is certainly a good game... Lyman has coded more of what are generally considered masterpieces than any other coder (likely all other modern coders combined, frankly)...I don’t think anyone can reasonably deny that. Keith would be in second place.

#3389 5 months ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

When will they start selling the accessories?

And how do you buy them? I’m still digesting the suggestion made earlier in this thread that the side rails are going to be limited in some manner and you may have to buy them through scalpers. I simply refuse to believe that will be the case on side rails that some could simply scan and fabricate on their own...

#3415 5 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I honestly believe It was the vocal minority that shit on his genius GOT/SW rule set that made munsters and TMNT what they are today - i.e. simple and straightforward. Glad to hear he’s going back to his unorthodox way, which to me are some of the best rules in pinball.

I liked GOT, my spouse was not a huge fan of it (she found the rules less approachable). We flipped on TMNT (that we currently own), she really enjoys how straight forward it is but I find the rules to be missing some depth (still a fun game, certainly).

I’m all up for Dwight doing the game more along the lines of GOT/SW, but give me an example about what you mean with “breadth”. I generally follow your advice on games closely, when you like a game that basically always means I will like the game...been that way for years.

#3629 5 months ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

We know from the sequel trilogy that there werent any sith around post emperor "death". I wish Mando were allowed to dismiss the sequel trilogy continuity but you know.....Disney

My guess is Disney may just start to ignore the sequel trilogy and not protect it. There is basically zero following for the sequel trilogy, no one wants anything further from the characters there nor from the story.

#3987 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

So far I haven't heard any. Tried asking on the stream but got yelled at by at least one person lol.
Why make a Mandalorian pin if there are no Mandalorian voice clips in the game?

I am at a wedding event and can’t watch the stream. To be clear, are we talking JJP Pirates here with no video footage or voice of the mandalorian? I don’t have time to watch the stream, but I’m not buying this game if there is no video footage and assets from the main guy. Is panzer being a JJP fanboy with hyperbole or does the Mandalorian appear in this game?

#3991 5 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I just wish there were Mandalorian and Moff show actor audio clips in the game. It just seems really odd not to hear Mando in a game that's based on the character.

I want to be clear here before I call my distributor and cancel my premium order for a premium (since this was represented to me as being full assets): are there no audio clips from the show of the Mandalorian? Nothing with him speaking at all? They gave him the JJP Jack Sparrow treatment as far as voice work and video assets are concerned?

#4018 5 months ago
Quoted from Waxx:

1:07:05 mando says “looks that way”. It’s just early code.

Early code? Two days ago everyone was boosting how Dwight ships games completed and only needs to tweak them. If they don’t have the audio or visual assets completed they shouldn’t have shown the game.

#4243 5 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is it. They locked the others. Enjoy the off-topic banter.

This is the hype thread. An owners thread may be formed once the first game has been delivered to a customer.

#4285 4 months ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Dwight is a great programmer. He brought some great new innovative features to his games. Like Pict-O-Pops or Coop/Teamplay game modes.

Just for the record...Coop/Teamplay was developed by Scott Danesi and merely copied by Dwight/Stern...

#4301 4 months ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Voice callouts from the show including from the main actors will be added. They have many great callouts to use. But they will be added as the code progresses and more so near the end, once all the rules, lightshows, sound effects have been added in. Callouts will be one of the last things added.

This was my biggest concern from the stream. This is good news and a huge relief. Did Stern confirm this somewhere?

#4315 4 months ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Correct, But sales would be through the roof again.

I think Stern sold a Munsters to everyone who wanted one. New code won’t lead to more NIB sales of Munsters...the vast bulk of sales on any new title happens in the first 90 days for Stern. Now it’s that time for Mando and in another few months it’ll be that time for Godzilla. It’ll never be that time for Munsters again...you only get to be in that 90 day window once...

#4446 4 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

But honestly Joe at PinballSTAR has done me right.

Has he ever sold you a NIB Stern?

#4518 4 months ago
Quoted from greg92867:

Distributor said an email was sent to them that Pro won’t ship until August.

Holy smokes??? Must be due to the chip shortage. That is a huge bummer to hear. I was told late June or early July for my premium. Who knows with the shortages though.

2 weeks later
#5111 4 months ago

You guys should sell full packages.

Quoted from arcadem:

FWIW, ordered my premium on the first day when I missed out on an LE. My distributor said I should get my game at the end of June.

I’m one of the first premiums coming off the line when the run is undertaken, but im told itll be July... I was originally told June as well but the production delays pushed it into July. Hope for June but plan for July.

1 week later
#5471 4 months ago
Quoted from SNES:

Lead tome for a pro was October and I figure someone will sell me a used one before then.

Wow! If you ordered a pro today you are waiting till October to receive it? That’s wild. I’m still optimistic I’ll receive my premium in July but haven’t spoken with my distro recently. I know the chip shortage is delaying everything, which is understandable.

#5489 4 months ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

My dist. told me there was going to be 4 separate runs: Pro's, PRE/LE, and an October misc run, the 4th run would be 2022

They are going to run premium and LEs simultaneously? That would be great for us premium buyers.

#5507 4 months ago
Quoted from joelbob:

How do you create a game that follows a story arc without creating a completely linear game? No one wants to play the same exact thing every time you hit the start button.

This is the real problem with Revenge From Mars. RFM has so many great things going for it but it is linear and people get tired of it in a home collection over time.

3 weeks later
#6343 3 months ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

My distributor got 14 machines today.

Of premiums? Not LEs? For real? Sweet! Stern has ramped up production significantly then.

#6346 3 months ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

My distributor got 14 machines today.

You responded to the question about premium machines but I think you mean LEs above. I’ve not heard of any premiums making it to any distributor yet. Am I wrong? Thanks!

#6362 3 months ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

My distributer apparently only got a few (didn't say how many). So either not many were made, my distributer got screwed (and didn't get how many they thought), or they screwed me (and didn't honor the list) - but am no longer in the July run (Which I was told I was in earlier this month) and am being told August or October...
For reference I got on the list (spot #5) the day before the announcement...

Oh man, that is hugely disappointing to read. I am sorry that happened to you and hoping that I do not share in your fate.

#6476 3 months ago
Quoted from medic7000:

Anybody got a premium from cointaker yet?

I don’t think they’ve received any yet. I’ve only seen the one that was posted here on Pinside, my guess is the distributors will be getting their allotment this week or next week.

#6495 3 months ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Just got the word that I'm in the October batch for a premium. A little disappointed, but will be worth the wait.

Quoted from JStoltz:

Better than January, man! That’s where I’m at… I should have known better than to wait around before ordering.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I got an email that Premiums are hitting Ontario "later this week or early next"

Alright, so I take from the above, there are July premiums, October premiums, and January premiums. I guess this is occurring rather than one continuous run…but I really wonder why. Stern must have another game that has a license requirement to be ran or lose the license (possibly Godzilla but my guess is an older game like BM66 or STH). Anyone know the production schedule of what’s going on the line for Stern?

#6522 3 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Side armor for the pro and premiums are supposed to ship in August. I've already ordered a set through my distributor,

I’m still tempted to order this side armor. What was the final price Stern set and are orders still available?

No word on my premium delivery date. Still hoping it’s any day. Are premiums still on the line at Stern this week?

#6526 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Picked up my premium today.
The upper playfield is a blast to play.

Who was your distributor? Man, that looks nice!

#6531 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I ordered it from Cointaker, on day one of the reveal.
They’ve been awesome both times I purchased from them.

Congrats on getting your game. I have one coming from Cointaker as well, hopefully I get the call soon also. Are the Mando Premiums still on the line at Stern?

#6590 89 days ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Good news is its a timed edition thru Sunday so its not sold out.. yet!

And very affordable to boot! Looks great. I wonder if they will do more of these.

#6594 89 days ago

Are premiums no longer on the line at Stern? Anyone know what is on the line currently if not Mando Premium?

#6628 88 days ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I'm pretty sure they are running Iron Maiden on a line right now.

That is a bummer. One week only of the premium on the line…not enough to satisfy the premium orders that were placed on day one. I guess Stern has some production mandate to keep the older titles on the line periodically or lose the license.

#6639 87 days ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

Yes I know, the protector is a blasphemy but no pf no party to resell here .

That looks amazing with the art blades and speaker panel decal and what not. Wow!

#6649 87 days ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

Yes I know, the protector is a blasphemy but no pf no party to resell here .

Where did you find that speaker panel decal? Also, those are not the Stern artblades I do not believe. I’m tempted to use those instead of mirror blades, where did you find that one? Thanks!!!

#6777 81 days ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

If the premium serial numbers picked up where the LEs left off with nothing in between then they built around 700.

Wow! They did 700 premiums before pulling them off the line? And they were only on the line 2-3 weeks? Stern’s manufacturing capabilities are incredible.

I’m super bummed mine didn’t make it in the first run of premiums, but is what it is. On the bright side im sure more code will be coming. Is it confirmed that premiums will be back on the line in October?

#6791 80 days ago
Quoted from PoopsMagee:

Saw this at a local brewery and got a decent chuckle. Kudos to whoever did that

They could sell a lot of those!!!!

#6794 80 days ago
Quoted from RetroGamer74:

After two days of play, the Grogu spotlight popped out on my Premium. Is there currently a fix that will keep it securely in place?

I’d like to know of a solution as well, we are constantly having them pop out on my Star Trek after years and years…

1 week later
#6927 72 days ago

Any update to Stern’s production schedule for the premiums over the last couple of weeks? Still looking like October before they are back on the line? Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside