(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thomas3184.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4530 2 years ago

I just ordered a pro today, they said small run pro for operators next week, then LE, then pro again, and finally Premium. Seems pretty standard for all the recent releases.

1 week later
#4827 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Someone yesterday hinted that it may be a while before we see Pros. Would that person care to elaborate?

Unless you are an operator or business of some sort, most likely you would get a pro in august after the LEs are made. Only a small batch of pros are made first.

#4848 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

First run pros end of May. LEs beginning of June. Premiums end of June.

Oh, premium before second run pros now?

#4906 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whistling birds equipment button press with all shots on fire with 2x playfield running.
Nerf coming for sure.

I thought it was a bug that he kept pressing it after drain that it kept awarding shots.

#5082 2 years ago

Anyone can say whatever they want, doesn’t matter till we start seeing machines delivered.

#5109 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Well got a few alerts from location game has reset and locked up today on players so yeah keep your eyes peeled when playing it out on location. I’m sure stern will be quick to address it.

Did you swap out the stock sd card already?

#5172 2 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

ok, honest opinion. i was luke warm on it. played only a few games. keep in mind i'm a big star wars fan. the lighting with the orange lights is nice, the effects with different colors on and off is a lot like turtles. the star ship looks better in person with the blinking lights and all vs. seeing it on a stream. the shots were ok and all. upper playfield...visible, decent gimmick. (i thought maybe the ramps might block some visibility, but that's not the case).
foundry was cool. i chose one power up to have the right lane save lit (i think its called "heal" in the game).
what i don't like...
grogu...toy does nothing. sort of unforgivable. we all knew that, but i still just don't get the decision not to have a bash toy of him or a toy in some way.
call outs--terrible. it's just bad acting and yelling. this makes Jurassic park voice call out acting seem light years ahead.
center shot leads to mb to easily. i already knew that from the streams. but it's just an easy shot.
the tv clips. i fell like game is just episode segments mish mashed in here to be one objective after another. i suppose you could say that on the star wars game too from a few years ago. but it's like they had to find a way to get them in, so 1 episode is this on the progression ladder, another segment is next, seems like that have little cohesion or anything to do with each other other than just showing some action seen from the show.
i'll be playing it again soon, and i realize code updates changes things. so we'll see.

Is this game too similar to turtles?

#5179 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Know TMNT very well and it is little like what I know so far about Mando. Although the coding on TMNT is so good, it would be fine if there were some similarities, as there is in most all games. Would hope Dwight would take the best of all his games he’s coded and include them in Mando to some extent. TMNT is a top tier coded game for sure and never gets old, so much to go for, so hoping and it appears Mando will be in that same vein as well.

The only other machine I have is TMNT so I can see one or the other leaving depending on which goes unplayed I guess.

#5215 2 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Deadpool should be above AFM. AFM is great and all, but it’s over 20 years old and the linear rule set shows that, it’s just getting tired after the millionth time playing it.
Deadpool gives different strategies, multipliers, boss challenges, a ton of high score tables, etc, etc,...
It just offers more.

If you played deadpool a million times would it still rank higher than AFM? Maybe, just depends on the person.

#5407 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Ordered a pro on day one. Still waiting. Sounds like like everyone else got theirs?

Most people probably getting pros in August. Only small first run for mostly operators.

#5418 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Just curious...where did you hear August?

Just a safe bet. Distro tells you july, just add another month.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5556 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

This is NOT the way. First NIB and first refused delivery. What a massive disappointment to go from playing Mando this evening to not being sure when you'll even get one (if ever). I blacked out any identifying info as the distributor hasn't had an opportunity to rectify the situation yet. The picture is the first spot I opened to check the game and after that I said take it back. Has anyone dealt with this before? At this point I just want a refund and I'll wait for a local game to pop up for sale eventually
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You didn’t black out the phone number on the yellow sheet…

#5640 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Coindropper came through with some bad-ass free cards for Pro/Premium and the LE
Here is the link...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/25
[quoted image]

Got some typos and errors in there.

#5645 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Of course resort to put downs. Only wanting us owners to be located in one thread and not multiple threads on the same subject. This thread began 60 days ago and can easily be converted to the owners thread we are all use to going to by simple title change. Do the right thing Flynnibus and bow out. The thread you just started only has 2 pages and is easy to end. Be mature about this please, no more campaigning for your newly created copycat thread.

Close everything, make a new one.

1 month later
#6741 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Not my fault you suck at it, lol!
Really though its all good we cant all like the same stuff. You still got me beat though on GC but only by alittle. I cant seem to break the billion mark yet, probably cause i go for the mini so much or ambush mode. Hitting that scoop ramp over and over feels so good, its my second favorite part of the game.

You better not say the magnet is the third most favorite thing about the game.

1 week later
#6873 2 years ago
Quoted from sirocket:

Awesome seeing everyone getting their pros!

Is it really though?

#6877 2 years ago
Quoted from sirocket:

only if mine comes too haha! trying to be optimistic. For a first NIB buyer, it's an interesting experience for sure. Check back with me next week lol

Double-edged sword.

#6929 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Put a spot light on baby Yoda today. Lights him up a little better.
[quoted image]

Doesn’t he have one already under where your finger is, or did you move it?

1 week later
#7034 2 years ago

I ordered pro close to announcement and it is barely shipping out today supposedly.

#7062 2 years ago

For people with broken ramps, has stern been replacing them all? How long does it take? Are replacement ramps/protectors any different?

1 week later
#7176 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Cliff will make them if there's enough interest.

Sure put me down. If nothing else, for symmetry since I ordered the left side.

#7189 2 years ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Ill be looking into it tonight I just assumed it wasnt a reliable shot to backhand

The angle looks a lot harder than it is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Frankfort, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thomas3184.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.