(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

5 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,410 posts
  • 796 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by J85M
  • Topic is favorited by 205 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 425 votes
    44%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    21%
  • Don't Care 338 votes
    35%

(961 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tie Fighter Mod 1 (resized).jpg
Tie Fighter mod (resized).jpg
IMG_5623 (resized).jpg
IMG_5624 (resized).jpg
IMG_5622 (resized).jpg
D552F2B5-C68E-4001-81F4-9E4D7F86B508 (resized).jpeg
Mezel Mods foundry scoop light (resized).jpg
20211004_170546 (resized).jpg
20210818_193825 (resized).jpg
20210910_195820_capture (resized).jpg
Bare Post Mando LE (resized).jpg
65893667-A247-4E6A-9CC3-677954BA59DD (resized).jpeg
39F87BE0-04DF-401E-B143-859B04F92E40 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7908 (resized).JPG
IMG_0676 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0685 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (5 months ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 5 months ago

I have a poster, not sure I need a pinball machine with that theme. But good for anyone who does.

2 weeks later
#2070 5 months ago

Game looks like it will be fun, all the art packages look nice and a current, relevant theme. Not sure when I'll ever get to play one, but maybe 6 months from now I'll pick one up when any issues are well-known and addressed.

3 months later
#7119 49 days ago

Mandorian LE in the house today. Gorgeous game!

CDBBF631-8875-48F9-90BB-6BF24FF0970A (resized).jpeg
#7145 48 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Also getting closer to getting Mando really dialed in. I messed around with options and sounds last night and found some good stuff. The best thing I discovered is the alternate theme song. A lot more horns and bass-and does not seem as repetitive?(Really sounds awesome!) Then I changed my music attenuation to 10 and speech to 3. Changed encounters to start at 3, changed some missions to easy, turned off theme and it is really sounding great now. My settings: Fade -6, Equalizers all towards higher levels, 8 OHM, master volume:38, and then change theme music to alternative-Holy smokes does it sound good!

Cool thanks for the tips. Will make some adjustments today. I need to add foam to the upper ramp diverter to stop balls from rebounding back down the ramp too. That’s annoying.

#7165 47 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Played Mando Premium today was pleasantly surprised at how good it was, but is Luke in the code/on the LCD in any modes? Thanks

He's going to show up on my custom attract mode code. On my Stern games, I remove all the "how to insert a quarter" videos (3) and replace with my own videos. Luke forcing f'ing Dark Troopers is one I am adding for sure.

#7184 46 days ago
Quoted from MarklarD:

Im not sure, I can rarely make that shot, and the reject bounce back is pretty brutal so I guess I just stopped trying as much if I can hit it more consistently from the right flipper.
Are people backhanding it from a standstill? Or on a roll through? Maybe ill give it some solid effort tonight and see if I can get it more consistently.
I have no problem backhanding the right scoop or right ramp from a standstill.

I can backhand at will, rolling or standstill.

#7228 44 days ago

What's the deal with the 2 Mandalorian threads? Owner's thread and this one, that apparently is also an owner thread. Lock this one and let's use the owner thread....or vice versa, whatever. What is the point of two major, on-going threads for the same game?

#7230 44 days ago

...well, then owners should start posting in the owner group to keep all relevant fixes, problems, etc, in one location.

#7236 43 days ago

Guess I’m one of the few people that don’t care if anyone else in the world discovers Pinball and doesn’t give a rats ass about kids playing Pinball.

It’s my hobby, I do it for my own selfish enjoyment and I’d prefer if the hobby did not keep growing because look what happened. Prices got insane.

#7238 43 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

In a way, if it didn’t get this popular, stern would still be the only company and you’d be buying monopoly and avatar as NIB games. It’s okay if something is popular.

In my situation though, there are plenty of games I have never played from the 90s. It’s fine with me if stern stop producing games five years ago because I still have a lot of games to play.

2 weeks later
#7315 26 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Everyone experiences the hobby in different ways. I would’ve already moved on if it wasn’t for the awesome people I’ve met over the years.</blo

I am stumped, I could use some advice. I have built the animatronic Grogu from Hasbro but cant figure out how to mount it. The instructions from Ace Jedi are vague in a few areas. If anyone is willing to help me and have done this or know how please give me a call at 561/414/3620 my name is Mark I am working on this all day and am at a standstill. Thank you VERY much in advance for any help.

I can assist if still needed. Just catching up on this thread and have not read further than your post yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside