(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,622 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 161 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 3 years ago

If Stern is going to make a pinball machine based on a TV show series that still has many seasons left and only had like two seasons under its belt it better have the capability of upgrading the code to newer seasons with new voice overs and crap.

1 week later
#375 2 years ago

Awesome! Cant wait! Mando!

#419 2 years ago

Really like the Death Trooper, probably one of my favorite soldiers, hope they incorporate it well in this release.

#433 2 years ago

Distributors already have a waiting list ! This is the first time my heart quivered , jumped into my throat as I immediately closed my eyes and prayed that I get one ! Please !

#461 2 years ago

I could use a little at-st action in this game , maybe a slightly obese boba fett somewhere in there too .

#517 2 years ago

That lady who plays bo-Katan is freaking hot both in show and real life hope they also incorporate her

She can put me in a headlock any time she wants

#531 2 years ago

I think only people who can answer really really tough Star Wars universe questions should get first dibs for LE or signature edition.
How many crew members does a Star Destroyer need?

#534 2 years ago

Shit everyone is going to get an LE!

"Ha! Mongo/Bargon wan chee kospah ooh.? "

#541 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nothing. He was asleep.

Get this guy an LE double stat!

#555 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

So is it official?

yes and I strongly believe it may already be sold out!

#558 2 years ago

Ok.....

unnamed (resized).jpegunnamed (resized).jpeg
#589 2 years ago

What is Luke’s aunts name ?

#598 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

In the entire Skywalker Saga (Episodes I-IX), how many people wielded (i.e. turned on and used) Anakin's lightsaber?

1) Rey
2) Finn
3) Vader
4) Anakin
5) Luke
6) Ben Solo

7) and I guess that Mara Jade fictional character that lucas hates :

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Divorce is a lot more expensive than selling a game you don't like! That might be the worst analogy I've seen in quite awhile. I'm not typically an LE buyer and I'm not going to become one to make a few bucks. Nevertheless, in today's market, LE's appear to be a no-brainer for flipping.

I personally just prefer LEs for my personal use because I hate installing stuff. If it already comes w/ shaker, side armor, side art etc installed, I'd rather just get the tier that has that all ready to go. I always mess some crap up installing simple stuff like this. My hands were for gaming not installing!

#671 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Serious question-
If you were running a business, would you sell first to your loyal customers or the guy that walked in stating that he wants it more?

Unfortunately highest payer takes the cake.

#690 2 years ago

Just got a lecture from some lady on how my cell phone is making me fat and unhealthy. Please give me my damn LE mando so I dont have to listen to this crap. Thanks

#717 2 years ago

Hope the topper lots better then the Star Wars R2D2. I hope they try not to cheap on it and just baby yoda head on top and make that rotate around in circles too. Beep beep boop boop

The navy spotted a Republic gun ship! Clone wars here we come!
0-50 (resized).jpg0-50 (resized).jpg

#772 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:Sweet. Stern army members get to sit in on the distro webinar on Tuesday for the reveal.
It’s Tuesday 5:00pm eastern. Can’t wait!

Time to call in sick again!

#817 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Never seen the show, so no idea how well this theme will be integrated into pinball gameplay. What I do know, is that Boba Fett was the least interesting thing in the original Star Wars films - he had a crap few minutes of doing nothing, then got eaten.
Still, always fun to see what the creatives at Stern dream up.

He got more screen time now and needs nutrisystem

#830 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:Saw this on my local Facebook group. Does anyone know anything about this auction?
[quoted image]

Man wish I had the opportunity to bid on that...

#910 2 years ago

Cant wait to see some pics please!

#912 2 years ago

So is 750 LE a lot? Was Tron LE 500?

#929 2 years ago

The problem is pinball has taken off like nuts. So many new comers and collectors. The demand is too high. I think with this and future releases we are going to see a huge shift in the way pinball machines especially LE or CE whatever are preordered and purchased etc.

#947 2 years ago
What-if-money-was-no-object (resized).jpgWhat-if-money-was-no-object (resized).jpg
#974 2 years ago

Me LE ordered. !Star Wars pin, with a baby freaking yoda. Cant go wrong!

Only issue no more room in the house, I think I can fit one more in the furnace room next to the water heater hehe.

#980 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

BOBA BUMP!
[quoted image]

March of the Mandalorians !
"The food shortage on Mandalore must be over...."

#1083 2 years ago

I tried and warned everyone it could sold out and some nerf herders just didn’t want to believe it , said to relax .. sucks to be them I guess and will need to stick with their 3-4 pin collection (nicoy) Got mine ordered !
9032DFFE-1D17-4774-BF47-BE399AAF1FA2 (resized).png9032DFFE-1D17-4774-BF47-BE399AAF1FA2 (resized).png

#1204 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:Solid, educated point! I'm going to write to Stern and ask why they don't lower their prices..!

Hahaha no one is lowering prices . Materials , personnel , healthcare , retirement plans , food , rent have all increased , the overhead has increased , no one is going to give u a discount .

#1209 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Organized crime= discount
Forgetaboudit

Well yeah anyone knows if u want to make it big it’s gotta be illegal and u need to whack some people on the way

#1258 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I've never seen this movie, but it looks like it may be the greatest movie of all time.

I just remember the nudy scene. For some reason those tend to stick in the memory more then the rest of the movie.

#1587 2 years ago

squinted so much at the picture I almost had a seizure I’ll just wait for later today to see what it actually looks like

#1718 2 years ago

Looks cool to me, LE in for sure!

#1871 2 years ago

LE art rocks, A Mandalorian with a freaking gun turret on the right and the razor crest on the left!
Thanks for not copying and pasting this time!

#1882 2 years ago

i wish that shooter knob lit up or something. Cant wait to see the topper, has to be razor crest I hope.

#1927 2 years ago

Wear some sunglasses

#1933 2 years ago
Quoted from MooButt:

Is Gina in it? If not, I’m out

I dont get the big deal about this lady, is she that hot? Because Im like on the fence. She ayight..
She seems to take up a lot of room.

#1977 2 years ago

Saw this in the feature matrix :

CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification

finally! I wish all pinball machines had a line out in the back of the cab like WOZ

#2017 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

For those complaining that Grogu doesn’t do anything, he does do exactly what he’s supposed to do, which is, make people put quarters in the machine. He will be very very good at his job.

Yeah plus u can dress him up for Christmas maybe a Halloween costume to keep up the holiday cheer , even a turkey outfit for thanksgiving ! Do I hear thousand dollar mod collectibles !?

I guess they could have made him turn his head like tspp but that would be cheese

#2120 2 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

Cara Dune so thick they could only include her in the game if they switched to a wide body.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#2162 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

What a fighter should look like..! Anyway, back to Mando![quoted image][quoted image]

Wish I had a wife like that. I would make her carry me on her back around the house and to the grocery store etc

#2192 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I can at least see why they made it.

yeah actors and actresses need to shut up and just do their job and act. No one gives a crap about their political two cents, look at Jim Carrey, used to respect him ,now he's a freaking weirdo

At least I still got my main man Jack Black making some killer youtube videos!

#2508 2 years ago

I cant wait, this will be my new prized possession! (after alien of course)

maxresdefault-1 (resized).jpgmaxresdefault-1 (resized).jpg
#2720 2 years ago

an idea... Maybe we could pop out the eyes of the doll, and insert some tiny LCD screens and it can look around and close eyes like a teddy ruxpin. That would be somewhat interactive.

lxny4ilwziblhk9rmwtf (resized).pnglxny4ilwziblhk9rmwtf (resized).png
1 month later
1 month later
#6505 2 years ago

Mando came

2BFB1FFF-50AB-4E83-80EB-63CBE13CCB30 (resized).jpeg2BFB1FFF-50AB-4E83-80EB-63CBE13CCB30 (resized).jpeg
#6510 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Im not sure what triggers it either but i know on the second ball the super skill shot never works for me because that stupid orbit post keeps popping up and not letting the ball go through the orbit clean. Must be a bug in the code.

Man i bet your one angry mo! Whoever did it wrapped it with plastic wrap like that would help, idiots! Did you end up taking it out of the box to check it out or just send it back?

I documented everything and took photos, from what i could see inside there is no damage, but I haven't unboxed it fully yet, wish me good luck! Mando! Yeah its like putting saran wrap on to cover up their damage haha.

#6536 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Regarding the shaker settings: I found a couple of settings for the shaker, one was "Moderate Usage"/"Minimum Usage" or something like that and the coil test of 48V. The coil test indicates "return=1, power=5". I did not find a direct adjustment for shaker power like I have on my MMR. I have no idea what "return" means. Anyone have any insight? I put anti-rattle tape on the glass but the shaker is a little too powerful, I have found during the coil test. I have 0.97 code on my machine. I know Dwight did some shaker re-coding but really just looking for a direct adjustment for shaker power if possible. I assumed that "Moderate Usage" means only turn the shaker on less often at the same power though.

To this day I still can't figure out why Stern doesn't have some adjustment in the settings to increase or decrease the power of a shaker motor to adjust to "taste"

#6555 2 years ago

A few tiny tiny scuffs on a few decals but otherwise made it in excellent condition 470 is here. Mando !

D605D22D-B588-42AE-9A21-0C1A15535347 (resized).jpegD605D22D-B588-42AE-9A21-0C1A15535347 (resized).jpeg
#6566 2 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

very nice. glad it worked out. What brand/model of speakers are those?

Hmm I had no idea there were different speakers on different LE models? I dont know what brand, but they do sound good.

#6575 2 years ago

Dear stern if your reading .. ( do they read pinside ?)

1) might be time to start double boxing ur machines reading this thread several of us got damaged boxes but were very lucky for no serious damage

2) please stop taping the certificate to the back glass it keeps leaving tape residue

3) please add some adjustment in menu to lower the strength of the shaker motor

4) time to move on from decals to something nicer for premium / le versions . My decals came with a few dings maybe time for something like radcals that can take a hit

Thanks !

#6577 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Can radcals take a hit from a forklift? If so,

Anything to protect my property!

ME-0038 (resized).jpgME-0038 (resized).jpg
#6580 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

1) Blame the shippers. Two pieces of cardboard won't stop a forklift and a guy who doesn't give a crap about your stuff
2) This. This all day Stern
3) There is. Skaker Use: Off, Minimal, Moderate or Maximum. If you mean the actual strength it shakes the game and not the frequency then you have to manually adjust the swing arms on the shaker with an allen key.

I deleted that post with the chastity belt, it was kind of grossing me out a little bit, bad post. Sorry guys.

3 weeks later
#7001 2 years ago

Looks like that guy who plays mythrol on the show being charged with sexual assault what’s up with these mandalorian actors ? They going loco or something . Well maybe that’ll bump up the collectibility of our machines like depp did for potc hehe

3 weeks later
#7267 2 years ago

hey guys I was changing the outlane posts and that black rubber ring came off and .. poof .. gone somewhere in the machine. I looked all over and cant find it. Does anyone know the size of the ring to replace it with?
Titan rubbers?
Thanks

2 months later
#7451 2 years ago

Man this game is full of STDM and drains, makes me stressed out. I already adjusted the outlane drains.

#7461 2 years ago

Ok I think Im learning about the weapons. So using the flamethrower during multiball or mission mode will get me 2x points
The whistling birds I can activate when Im in a mission to complete one shot?
How do I use that armor one?

Do the weapons self select when Im in the appropriate scenario to use one? or do I have to select them manually?
Thanks guys!

2 years later
#7621 7 days ago

Guys this piece fell off anyone fix this before ?

IMG_0962 (resized).jpegIMG_0962 (resized).jpeg
#7622 7 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Guys this piece fell off anyone fix this before ?
[quoted image]

Never mind just missing a screw

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 19.95
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.