(Topic ID: 292222)

This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!

By zpinman370

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,620 posts
  • 817 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This is the Way - Stern Mandalorian Pinball is Here!!”

• Who's In 440 votes
    45%
  • Who's Out 198 votes
    20%
  • Don't Care 337 votes
    35%

(975 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mandalorian-mudhorn-1 (resized).JPG
mandalorian-mudhorn-2 (resized).JPG
IMG_4425 (resized).JPG
IMG_4423 (resized).JPG
IMG_4422 (resized).JPG
IMG_4424 (resized).JPG
mythosaur (resized).jpg
IMG_5792 (resized).jpg
manda22 (resized).jpg
IMG_0740 (resized).jpg
IMG_0739 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210840 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_205916 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230922_210650 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230714_211645 (resized).jpg
5.42 Mandalorian Manual (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2976 Super Awesome Pinball Show interview with Brian Eddy. Posted by jellikit (2 years ago)

Post #3298 First look and initial impressions. Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerickso77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3180 2 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

Meanwhile..... I preordered a pro

Same. High five!

1 week later
#3729 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

From the down votes I wasn't sure if you were serious or trolling etc so I had a look myself.
*flame suit on*
I can see what you were referring to. It is so small and seems to only exist for a single frame.
So I present this gif which should help demonstrate what you saw a little better.
I'm not sure if its a camera movement or as other have said its just shaking from the machine itself but its a TINY movement.
More impressed you actually saw this!
The light reflecting off the right eye makes it appear that its probably moving more than it is.
Whiplash in my imve probably moves just as much
This feels like im trying to debunk a ufo sighting lol!
"I want to believe but its just internal camera refection!"
edit: ahha! inline gifs work.
[quoted image]
hmm. that camera shake tho, locked to the ramp.
[quoted image]

Definitely looks like it moves but probably just a bobblehead.

#4116 2 years ago

What is the point of the hanging thing under the ship? I thought it might block shots but it really doesn't. It's just kind of there?

#4164 2 years ago

Is this the first game with spotlights in the apron?

#4203 2 years ago

Pro looks fine to me. Wish it had wireforms but not missing any of the other features. With the way those balls kept flying off the wireforms plastic ramps might even be needed.

#4254 2 years ago

Dwight took the barren playfield of Star Wars and spun it into gold so I'm psyched he's on Mando.

#4275 2 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Anyone else think coop mode could be a hidden gem? Thinking if done right it could blossom into a really great experience like coop board games.

Coop looks awesome and so does impossible mode.

1 week later
#4801 2 years ago

Really like how you can skill shot into the upper playfield and it is also used in multiball on the Pro.

#4865 2 years ago

What color titans do you think should go on the flippers?

3 weeks later
#5885 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Ordered a pro the morning of day of the announcement, anyone else order day 1 still waiting in a pro?

Yes.

2 weeks later
#6299 2 years ago

I like the idea of the question mark award but I hope the chances of it landing on a higher priced item are low or else why wouldn't you just pick it every time?

#6304 2 years ago

There aren't any whammys though. The question mark is all reward with no risk. Should be more expensive.

#6307 2 years ago

But if you hit something other than the ? you are still getting an upgrade at a reduced price.

2 weeks later
#6848 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Was curious if Pros where back on the line? Seems a few have gotten a Pro recently, but not a lot.

Yes. Just got my pro with July 27 build date.

#6884 2 years ago

I don't understand why there is a bonus level between each stage of the encounter instead of just after the 3rd.

#6898 2 years ago

Getting rid of the bonus levels on encounters and immediately going to the next stage would make a big difference.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#6998 2 years ago

With 2 playfield multipliers lit I hit a Razorcrest hurry up for $340M. Is that a bug? I don't know the rules of how that hurry up works but seems insanely high.

#7005 2 years ago

None of the rule sheets I've seen list point values but it seems like a standard hurry up. Start at a certain value and go down. I can't imagine it starts that high!

#7007 2 years ago

Maybe it's based on how well you did in the previous multiball?

#7008 2 years ago

Glass off I got it up to 10M with 1 multipliers. May you can it up to like 50M but no way it goes much higher than that.

#7010 2 years ago

The hurry starts at like 5M. You can build a little with ramps but it goes down just as fast. 12X on 5M is only 60M. I really don't see it getting too much higher.

#7045 2 years ago

I just unscrewed the plastic and put a strip of foam under it. Raised it up enough that the ball doesn't hit it.

1 week later
#7112 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How does this attach to the ramps that are broken? I thought that spot with the screw snaps completely off?
Glad cliffy fixed this issue!

It's longer and attaches at a different point.

#7136 2 years ago

Just 1 bonus level after you complete all 3 levels of encounters. Let the next phase of the encounter start immediately after completing. If you are really good you could finish all 3 stages on 1 trip up to the playfield.

#7137 2 years ago

Also, don't count accuracy on the bonus level. It's a victory mode, it should be fun!

#7147 2 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Yeah, i think encounters needs to be tweaked... especially on the . Also, the skill shot plunge to the helmet should count towards your encounter progress. Im not sure why that isnt a thing.

It does if you have an encounter going. Even though the lights are all purple the encounter shots still count and you can complete it.

#7152 2 years ago

What is the most you've ever cashed out on an Ambush? I hardly ever play them and have never finished jt.

#7155 2 years ago

Ambush
Ambushes are a given as a bounty hunter - they’re inevitable if you’ve been in the business long enough, but thankfully easy to deal with and rewarding if you do.

Ambush is a mode qualified by making enough Ambush shots, which can only start when no other modes are running. Once a shot to the U-turn (Pro) / right scoop (Prem / LE) has been made, a white insert in front of the U-turn will start flashing for a brief time to count down towards lighting Ambush (when this timer is nearly over, a thermal detonator sound effect will start playing). The first Ambush requires 3 (Pro) / 5 (Prem / LE) shots; these shots increase each time Ambush has been played.

This is a unique hurry-up mode that starts with the U-turn / reverse scoop lit to stop the value counting down on the display, and all other shots lit in white to add a few seconds of time and increase the displayed value. Once the U-turn / reverse scoop has been shot, all shots except the U-turn and right ramp will light in blue to add to the value further and return to the white stage to potentially increase the ambush value further again. Shooting the right ramp when all shots are lit in blue will end the mode and award the value, meaning the mode can go on for as long as you like if you continuously increase the value.

Hitting both 2x targets and getting a bunch of playfield multipliers going before starting Ambush can lead to the final right ramp shot being massive.

1 month later
#7369 2 years ago

I got the wiz blades and they're fantastic.

#7371 2 years ago

-link removed-

#7373 2 years ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

Did you removed the Playfield for installing the Wiz Blades?

Yes

6 months later
#7590 1 year ago

I just left it. I have no need to access the bolts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lansing, KS
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerickso77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-is-the-way-stern-mandalorian-pinball?tu=jerickso77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.